Guys...

Guys, i’m starting to think that electing a reality TV star with 5 military deferments to command one of the world’s largest armed forces may not have been the best idea.

bump

FUCK ARMY FAGS FUCK THEM

They are the right sides cry baby victims. They act just like the liberals with their victim complex. You can't say one thing without them being fucking bitches

Please all the military pages on ig are happy with trumps move.

Yeah I'm sure those veterans know what an exploited women looks like.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU FUCKING STUPID CHILD.

Both sides use military families for personal gain. If it's not OK when Trump does it then it sure as shit isn't OK when others do it and they should all fuck right off.

But this is a bait thread so my response is pointless.

We can't let this guy obtain the radioactive game genie.

"veterans" aka the writers at whatever dumbass liberal media outlet

>military pages on ig
Half of them are run by 14 year olds, I don't think they're a good indicator of servicemen's reaction.

Vets overwhelmingly support Trump you dumb fuck. You believe click bait articles now?

While I do respect the US military, dont kid yourself and put them too high on a pedestal

Military is, and has been, historically a literally pleb job. Farmers, serfs, conscripts and teenagers fighting for goals set by people above and unpersonable to them. Hell, no one cares that us military still actively recruits in highschools.

Idgaf who gives the orders, as long as they are more alpha and intelligent than what the military would offer. Trump fits this.

A general who spent a "career" in the military may be on par with a graduate student with several months prep time

>Obongo and Shillary prop up the parents of people they helped kill for cheap political points during an election
>SO BRAVE #BLESSED
>Trump acknowledges a dead soldier's family for cheap political points
>FUCKING DRUMPF #RESIST
Liberalism is a disease.

Marine here, if I die I would have no problem having any of my family members be invited to meet our president and have my name spoken to the entire world by that glorious man. Just as long as they don't talk to my stupid liberals sisters.

I hope you get drafted and get killed by the chinks you pussy

>(((Terrell)))

>guys

Most of pol is female. Please check your privilege at the door

>veterans

oh so they cant get the parents to say that anymore?

Combat vet here. Absolutely nothing wrong with what Trump did in honoring the fallen in the public eye. We know more mass shooter names than those of fallen soldiers. If you didn't serve you should probably shut the fuck up about it.

Trump called the raid in the first place, if he DIDN'T acknowledge her like this, they'd probably still fucking have a hissy fit

Vai ver telenovelas puto.

GUYS, I'M STARTING TO THINK MAYBE HAVING ELECTED A GUY WHO GOT BLOWJOBS IN THE OVAL OFFICE WAS A BAD IDEA SINCE HIS WIFE RAN ON MUH FEMALE EMPOWERMENT AS HER ONLY PLATFORM!!!

>implying an msm clickb8 article is legitimate
Gtfo fag

>veterans outraged
by veterans, they mean a leftist lobbying group in D.C. that has a former military person heading it

Vet here
>we don't care.

Yeah sure which "veterans"
More fake news

hmm, activated my almonds on that one. i know at least 6 mass shooters off the top of my head, but only know tillman and 4 guys from my hs that died in trashcanistan and iraq.

then again, i dont know any of the names of people who lost limbs or their mind over there, save one.

brain and heart are all almond milk now

>Looks like Gawker-shit

Didn't the Hulkster BTFO of existence?

So... Are we all gonna just pretend this never happened?

Chances are the left paid them some huge lumps of cash to just say and act like they're outraged. Check their bank accounts and of their immediate family to see if any large deposits were made recently.

Have an engineering degree, aka "productive member of society." Exempt

Like I said, military is literally for plebs.

>assuming genders
Pls go.

Fuck you retard, honoring a fallen vet is not exploitation

I wasn't even disagreeing with the sentiment, I was just pointing out that that's not a valid metric for anything.
A esta hora nem devem estar a passar telenovelas na TV.

lol, of course they will.

>veterans outraged
No I'm not

yes. this is how liberals work.

I am not sure if it is the case of it literally being "it's only ok when we do it" or if they have the memory of a goldfish and don't remember doing the same things just a couple months ago. probably both

She came there willingly and was probably told that she was to be commemorated. Stop shilling.

I don't speak for all of us, but I can tell you the sentiment is prevalent amongst combat vets. Any recognition of our service is better than no recognition. Real sacrifice is something civvies have little to no understanding of. Even if we don't agree with the circumstances in which the sacrifice was made, there is nothing wrong in honoring it and the life of the soldier who made it.

>Terrell jermaine
Kekd kill your self nigger, 95% of the troops stand with trump

WGAF.
If Carryn Ownes didnt want to go to honor her husband she would have stayed away.
I bet it was a cathartic moment that will help her through her loss.

Why don't you worry about your own country's politics? Or are you a dreamer who hasn't woken up yet to the fact you are here illegally and it's time to go

Who the fuck cares what these nu-veterans think.

The old ones fucking loved it. I spoke to like 7 today at my work.

I heard nothing from any of my Milfags.

When lefties do it it's okay because they're fighting "fascism" and standing up for "American values" like open borders and welfare.

>Clapistan politics

Oh yeah I'm in ((Sup Forums))

>boasts about being the most powerful country on Earth
>expects others not to care about their politics
Also
>you are here illegally
What?

>honoring a fallen soldier's wife
>bad
>not honoring a fallen soldier's wife
>bad

It's always "heads I win, tails you lose" with libfaggots. They don't have an intellectually honest bone in their bodies.

Engineering is a career path in the Military you mong. I never served, but I can tell you the veterans will always get jobs over college plebs.

Which veterans? And the reaction was pretty much in favor, even on fucking Twitter. This smells like fake news.

>implying the politics of other countries are interesting or relevant

Guys, I'm starting to think that Shareblue new hires are scamming them.

sage

>be 6 foot all-american jock
>hurr i wanna be a soldier
>voluntarily enlists
>hurr i wanna be a super soldier
>voluntarily joins special forces program
>hurr this is difficult
>voluntarily undergoes some of the roughest training in the world for months, sometimes years
>hurr i made it
>voluntaringly goes on tours for proxy wars his country fights under a veil of confidentiality
>dies

True honor are those who fight when forced. Special Forces just seem like dudebros who seeked war and found it.

Trump didn't attack them, he asked if the wife had anything to say. Muslims don't let women speak without the man approving it so they believe it was an "attack"..

What veterans? The Globalist ones or the ones who fully support the U.N? I know some reallygood veterans who are redpilled as fuck and I know the Liberal UN loving veterans (Minority in the military) and those ones piss me off.

Trying to get a knee jerk reaction from converatives against the military is all this is. Don't get "outraged" or throw a hissy fit because it is simply not true.

>Send men into a mission with bad intelligence.
>Gain absolutely nothing
>Lose soldier
>Use wife of soldier for political maneuvers

"somehow I doubt that"

Veteran sitting next to me.

Fuck off.

user brought up the topic of being drafted. I was just saying that in the way the draft is set up, it exempts pretty much anyone with a shred of real opportunity.

Which fed my argument that military has historically been for plebs, ergo the US draft excluding the weathy and the educated

Lefties exploited the situation first, calling the raid a failure to knock Trump. Trump took the situation and used it to his advantage and the best part is you can't ever use it to disparage Trump again.

Source or GTFO

God liberals serious have no moral code.
> Propped up Khan and his dead son
> The whole dnc was a bunch of sob stories and fee fees
But when republicans do it, it's outrageous. Fuck off.

He your boyfriend?

Who is John Galt?

This is what repbuclins say every single time a liberal talks.

>soros funded non combat vets

if nobody volunteered you may have been drafted..

This, welfare queens with free guns.

If anything, military pay needs to be brought down to minimum wage(or less when we repeal minimum wage).

The liberals are a lot more guilty of using peoples struggles and sob stories to push an agenda then the republicans are.
Boohoo my obamacare
Boohoo my faggot son can't use the girls bathroom
Boohoo my criminal mother is going to be deported but i won't mention she's a criminal
Boohoo my town has been struck with crime and single mothers, its whitey's fault.

In this case I felt it was symbolism for all veterans. He had just gotten done talking about them. Democrats do it all the time and when it doesn't even make sense at all.

Member this? They brought out the Khans for something completely irrelevant.

>Go outside, talk to veterans
>Veterans not actually outraged

Hmm seems like this isn't a "headline" you've got there buddy boy, it's more of a "Flaming hunk of shit lie from Gawker News"

> has most dangerous job possible
> willing to die for the country
> loves the country
> deserves to be treated like shit

If nobody volunteered, then probably we wouldnt be bombing a different country every 2-3 years

Thumbs up, OP.

>veterans
>Probably a bunch of desk jockey fucks

OK.

Sure he exploited it for himself, and that is what politicians are always doing. But the net result was a very happy widow and a long, heartfelt recognition to the contribution and ultimate sacrifice of a serviceman. What's the problem?

this

Isn't that just some shitty article by a whiny journalist who tries to make soldiers and veterans angry against Trump?

>shitty article by a whiny journalist
Aren't they all?

Love the way the dems played right into it by disrespectfully sitting down

Yeah, pretty transparent

Last time I checked a war isn't on faggot. Power pole workers are at far more risk.

>Aren't they all?
mostly

David Brock is a pedophile

>Power pole workers are at far more risk.
Thank you for my landline phone service, hero.

For whom else should he exploited it?

Sources of that percentage.

wtf I hate Trump now
I am now a #CruzMissile

exactly
I'm a 22 year veteran and it didn't bother me one bit.
What bothers me is we're at war and if they expect people not to be killed on these raids they're delusional. This isn't paintball. If this happened under Obama and it would have if not for waiting for that full moon for better illumination no one would be throwing a hissy fit.

Trotting out at a rally in the middle of a presidential race and having them slander your opponent (Hillary) = exploiting for political gain

Honoring in front of congress on national TV when you're already president = classy that should be done more often

Still better than a woman

>Implying electricity isn't more important than fighting sand people

leave the hamburgler outta this

>What bothers me is we're at war and if they expect people not to be killed on these raids they're delusional.
I've played enough Siege to know that kicking down doors and raiding some compound full of people who want you dead isn't at all clean or easy.
I may have an asinine perspective, but at least you have my empathy.

Article written by someone who has never served a day in his life.

opinion discarded as worthless.

Hahaha ctr on suicide watch. Your shilling cant save you now.

>I totally voted for him but now I regret it!

>Veterans outraged.

Not really.

t. served in the Marine Corps for 5 years

remember Obama having tours with the Sandy hook families and every other shooting family at every single fucking event to push gun control?