Does anyone else ever wish they could re-experience November 8th, 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=zYudk332_9U
youtube.com/watch?v=Ie4BNvheDlA
youtube.com/watch?v=TSHlNjhXkwo&t=16880s
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

let's discuss what Election Day 2016 was like

That was the best Christmas ever.

Dude no joke, I had the goofiest smile plastered on my face for like 4 days once it became clear Trump was gonna win that night.

same here

i am hoping the ramifications trickle down here soon.

I remember being at the gym and was constantly checking my phone hoping to see good news. On the ride home the first results started to come in.

Once it became clear that Florida was far closer than expected. I was so fucking nervous. I remember everyone waiting for the pan handle results come in. The moment I seen Trump win Florida my adrenaline jumped. I felt like I could go run for miles.

I was too tired to cheer, but the amount of pain in my stomach thanks to nervosity almost fucking killed me.
The wait for Florida was the most painful shit ever.

I have a weird feeling that Sup Forums will have another experience like that together again. Won't be over an election though since nothing can top that. But maybe if a large war looms and the first bomb falls, or something like that.

Damn. That's pretty dark, but sadly you are probably right. Many people would probably be on Sup Forums if something like that were to happen out of nowhere.

Oh my God. I was watching CNN because they only ran numbers instead of having panel discussions. I remember all their faces and voices slowly change between 9:00 and 9:30. In that half hour, the NYT live poll was plummeting from a Clinton favorability and betting markets began shifting.

Then in a Sup Forums thread, at 9:35 exactly, someone said, "the probability chart is at a fucking coinflip."

That's when I knew we'd win. Stayed up till 3:30 but woke up for school fresher than ever! The sulky faces of the libtards at my school the next day were prime.

I will one day tell my grandkids about that night, the night I stood alone in my living room silently celebrating as my liberal family slept nervously through the night.

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

watching the mainstream media bullshit,
Styx's stream,
Alex Jones' stream,
laughing in discord with my buddies,
getting shitfaced,
shock and awe on social media,

and of course, the Bovada odds changing....

It was day I will never forget. I can remember almost everything from that entire day.

I remember being so fucking anxious all day. It was so glorious seeing friends on social media rage as Trump began to win and even grasp states like Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, etc.

I won some money myself from betting. I only regret not betting more money than what I did.

anyone else feel like this or remember this vid on that day i was there felt GREAT :) !!!@!

youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c

2020 will be only a little less fun

Hahahahaha like nigga we have video hahahaha like nigga, go to Youtube and search "election night 2016", nigga.

my old man quit drinking for like 15 years. Around midnight we split a bottle of jack daniels in celebration. Honestly one of the best days I've had in long time famalam

I started with $150 on him back in August 2015 to win $1000 (+700), then put more down at +400, and like $4,000 on him at +200. All said and done I cleared just shy of $14K profit on about $6K wagered. I actually had $50 on "Trump wins with over 300 electoral votes" and they ruled that a loss, then weeks later the media finally gave him credit. Cheers, bro!

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94&t=1s

Never forget this.

You probably know this already, but if you haven't gotten enough love from us Americans at Sup Forums, we're with you and Sweden. Trump will not forget you and your troubles. We're here to help militarily and diplomatically anytime. Just ask!

>live in NJ now but I was still registered in PA because I moved and didn't get to change
>had to drive 2 hours just to go and vote
>Mainstream Media was starting to get to me, was thinking that there was no way he'd win and that it would be a waste of time to drive 2 hours there and 2 hours back just to vote
>my MAGA hat finally comes in the mail two nights before, find out Hillary has barely campaigned in the rust belt and realize how many of my friends in PA support Donald
>Suck it up and go drive to vote after work
>on my way back he wins Florida and the Carolinas
>has a lead in some rust belt states
>go 100mph on a 65 highway cheering like a maniac while waving my red MAGA hat out the window
>stay up all night watching until they finally bitterly make the call at 4am
>only sleep 2 hours
>come into work and walk around smug, so fucking high energy that it feels like I got 10 hours of sleep
>get to watch three women break down crying in the lunch room, literally sobbing into their salads
>I had to listen to them talk trash about Trump around the office for weeks
>get to look at them smugly as I eat my lunch

I'd give a finger to relive those 24 hours all over again

I didn't sleep that night

I was on Sup Forums grinning to energy channeling threads and F5ing 100-posts per minute trumpgen, drowning in never-ending stream of AAAAAAAAAAAs

>celebrating by making your father relapse
wtf

It wasn't that big of a deal to me, because I'm not an immature shitposter. I was happy He won though.

That's amazing.

It was indeed one of the best days I ever experienced. We had been waiting for a year with non-stop slander from the media and people around us that he wouldn't win. Felt like the greatest thing ever when he did.

>i dont like fun

Now that's cool

Yes, so I could bet more money. I pulled half of it the week before at a slight loss like a pussy. Only made around $1000.

But at least I bought the autographed copy of Crippled America. That's going for anywhere from $1000-10000 on ebay. Gonna hold onto it though.

No, I'm not Jewish or else I would have profited more bigly.

youtube.com/watch?v=zYudk332_9U

If your life revolves around who is head ape you might need to rethink your priorities.

>because I'm not an immature shitposter

What does that have to do with anything? Doesn't mean you couldn't be happy about it.

Imagine the salt at a high school in Vermont. That was my morning! There was a disgusting protest in which people sat down during the Pledge. Best part though, someone hacked into the student email chain and posted a video about the inconvenient truth of Europe's Islamification, redpilling half the school. Oops!

Damn

>NRK

kek

Easy to say until you're the one feeling the boot.

I went out from about 6 PM west coast time, right when it was still up in the air. I had faith. As I pulled out onto the road, "You Can't Always Get What You Want" came on the radio. I knew he'd win.

Got home about 3 hours later, right about when fox called Wisconsin, and I knew it was over. I got pretty drunk and was saluting the television when Trump came out for the speech. I was so pumped, I couldn't believe it was real.

I would like to watch those three missed hours live on CNN, but I can't find anything online. I remember leaving right around 9pm EST and they were frantically clinging to Hillary's lead in Florida just as the panhandle was due to come in. I didn't get to see them lose hope.

??

>MFW it was like watching The xhehawks drive down to the 5, feeling the smugness and cuckery close in
>MFW they got BTFO just as hard

No

My powers grow each day that passes beyond

I went to bed fully expecting a Clinton victory.
I got up early,
turned on the PC,
saw the electoral map
and let out one incredibly loud HA.

Just one loud HA.
It was nice.

DELETE THIS

I was convinced he had no chance.
When the NYT 'chance of winning' became 90%+ I played "The Final Countdown," and danced around my room like a fool.

No.

No. fuck Trump

>jew

Nah, I drunk called and texted tons of old and current friends and family. Let's focus on the next four years. We are in it to MAGA, not celebrate winning.

I was drooling of the reason why Broward Cty, FL was taking so long in releasing their votes. Broward county is home to Kaine, Brazile, AND Wasserman-Schultz. But once he won Florida I lost memory getting hammered and laughing at all the PC Liberals with their nazi haircuts, fake beards, and skinny jeans here in Minnesota.

My friend was upset because he thought we lost Florida as he left work. Little did he know Florida was called for trump on his ride home.

I saw so many upset liberals it made me feel kind of bad that they were retarded.

he's a big guy

Why go back when we're getting closer to greatness every day?

>wake up
>having my morning fap
>nut
>figure the results should be in by now
>open the live poll page
>dick still in hand
>mfw trump won
>instantly nut again

best after fap ever.

>88
convenient
also pls no bully
youtube.com/watch?v=Ie4BNvheDlA

>for like 15 years
Yeah he was never sober. Just hid it well. Good timing and probably vodka mixed way the fuck down.
I have always kind of wondered what it would be like to maintain a perfect buzz for a long period of time with microdoses consistently throughout the day.

Oh it was fucking great. I had to work the next day but I stayed up all night watching the happening. I went to work the next day with 0 sleep and pretended like I wasn't interested in the results. There were so many assblasted whiners, it was seriously delicious.

Was Nov 8 the most glorious day for whites in the past few decades? Feels like it

elation mixed with sadness

it was the peak of Sup Forums
the culmination of an amzing year
but
nothing will ever be as good
it's all downhill from here

I won't even be able to get an erection again unless Trump orders black clad soldiers to start shooting mexicunts in the streets

And then we got another glorious Pats win shortly after. The last super bowl was almost as good as election night.

Journalists on twitter were mocking Sup Forums that day because they belived that she will win. Imagine that emotional swing from total confidence to total anguish that a literal nazi was elected who will execute them.

I was so fucking nervous I couldn't even sleep. I decided to watch some animu and when I came back Trump had won. That was the best day I've had so far.

Oprah wants to run in 2020. That might be tough

i was super worried about broward as well. i think if it was close enough they were gonna rig it

Yeah I would think so. Don't think we will have something like that again for a while.

>coming back from work
>live in DC
>entire city is partying, bars are full of people with election coverage
>fuck it and go vote for trump right as polls were closing
>slowly start to see the mood change on Sup Forums around 9 pm
>liberal roommate comes back around 10 drunk as fuck
>muh Putin muh Russia, etc for a while
>they call Wisconsin, he starts crying and runs the bed

I was listening to parade music for days.

It was one of the best days I've had. I organised to watch it at Uni. Australian time the counting began at around 11.30, so the result was known at around 6.30 or so our time.

Spent the day and night drinking beer, shittalking and redpilling American exchange students.

>I'm not an immature shitposter.
>proceeds to make a mature shitpost

really kindles my cashews

let me guess: youre a loser every day before and after?

youtube.com/watch?v=TSHlNjhXkwo&t=16880s

It was amazing! everything since has been a little anti climactic but I'm giving Trump time.

>celebrating a big fat establishment plutocrat handing the election to his russian boss

It was the greatest night in recent memory. The salt on msm was amazing. The feels when they finally gave him PA
>pic related

>florida needs our power!
>HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

At it's peak what were the betting odds against trump?

Feels like you could have won a fortune.

don't worry, we'll get to experience November 10th, 2016

nah I enjoy life, but the election day was top tier

\o/\o/\o/

thanks bruv

They were so smug. I was bit worried, he was down in FL, OH and NC. But I knew it was still possible. They always avoided talking about VA (even though she eventually won that). I'm gonna keep watching until they start to lose their smugness and the fear begins to dawn on them.

I was so excited and I knew deep down he was going to win

My only post on Sup Forums that day was also the only GET thread I have ever posted, and KEK blessed my bigly. When this happened I knew Trump was unstoppable.

praise, shadilay

My favorite part was seeing all of the depressed libtards the day after, here in California.

Sup Forums's finest hour

I had a midterm the next day, Physio, real intensive. I was super nervous about it and meant to study and sleep well. I ended staying up almost all night watching the election. It was amazing. I honestly never thought he'd win. That growing hope as the votes came in. Totally worth it.

It's weird, I don't even live in your country but I'm still happy about it. Maybe it's infectious or maybe I'm just hoping this means we'll be saved too.

fuck no

I was paranoif trump was going to lose through some fucking bullshit

Id give anything to relive that sensation of relief though

My state will always fight against pinko faggot bullshit to the end. Hold your head high if your state can say the same.

I fucked up the 8th, I though shillary's would win so I hungout with an apolitical friend and got drunk until 11 then I went home to watch alone. Turned on the TV expecting it to have been called but fucking lost my shit when I realized trump was winning. Wish I'd watched from the start.

>tfw Wisconsin Trump voter

Christ, did I have fun. I'm normally an extremely reserved person, but I got drunk and started yelling as soon as it said that Hillary had conceded. I also live in the most liberal city in the state. I was in a bar packed with like 40 people and I was literally the ONLY person celebrating. Lol, if looks could fucking kill I would've been eviscerated. Literally the best night I've had in the past 5 years.

my only regret is not laying down bets on trump

i didnt know americans were allowed

we needed a Sup Forums election watch party

Haha, you have no power here!

a+ shoop

I wish I could experience her famalam

>live in SF
>got off work
>voted
>took a nap cause fuckit
>woke up at 10 to hear people losing their shit in the street

I wake up and some idiotic news tidbit reminds me Trump is president, and every day is like Christmas.

I went and hung out with a girl and just figured I would ignore the results until they were available. I was confident that he would win because the left if fucking retarded now. We might as well be in a one party government at the moment. Anyway, the girl I was with was curious so she pulled up the results right as they were announcing that he won Florida. After that it was all over. I fucked that bitch with the confidence of a right wing death squad trooper mowing down foreign hordes like grass.

There was on discord, it was the most amazing thing

No, I wasn't on Sup Forums the whole time was busy. SUCKED

I play this every day:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c