Why is Sup Forums shilling so hard against this guy?

Why is Sup Forums shilling so hard against this guy?

It really looks like a coordinated attack to bring him down, just like they did with Milo.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/specials/us/crime-and-justice
kernelmag.dailydot.com/yiannopoulos/3359/the-internet-is-turning-us-all-into-sociopaths/
youtu.be/K2nf0A-hFwA
youtu.be/edtWe759KIw?t=57s
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/nov/15/family-relationships-fdr-defoo-cult
youtu.be/Spe9JbmDOms?t=52m
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
youtube.com/watch?v=4znWSgJfsho
youtube.com/watch?v=K3T-SMoqc_M
youtube.com/watch?v=-TPwjUmS7Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=4I1JdbGBFRs
youtube.com/watch?v=gDoIilJ-_Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=kEq--iEm5oI
youtube.com/watch?v=SZASruN-mIA
youtube.com/watch?v=wVa8VtsSQZY
youtube.com/watch?v=3jIMLKBVt00
youtube.com/watch?v=0HvUE5Odb9s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxT24kBnHD0
youtube.com/watch?v=KqCXpDFm4N0
youtube.com/watch?v=bstVtJVItf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NEXT CALLER GET HIM OFF

Anyone who promotes what Sup Forums agrees with IRL will be attacked by Sup Forums
Whether it's all shills or Sup Forumsacks are just absolute sperg lords I do not know.

Sup Forums isnt one person, but holy shit can you recognize some of the shills. im looking at you; obamalead, serbshill, pk, and recently realestatepaki.

>Why is Sup Forums shilling so hard in defense of this guy?
ftfy

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

Who said it was an argument?

milo and molymeme are stupid faggots for stupid faggots. Hitler is our one true hero.

Damn, Stef was a chad back in his day.

>Another molymeme thread

What is all of this bullshit? Is this some sort of ironic "raid"?

Yes now he is mainstream they will did up that kafuffle with his psychologist wife, roll out the former "cult" members that he encouraged them to leave their families, and compare his race-genetics theories to those of hitler. Shariablue have no arguments, they are just subhuman filth selling their soul for 0.2 cents per post.

> Stefan I love your show but I think it would be great if you would respect your callers

JUST WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU KID?
YOU'RE 21 ???? GUESS WHAT IM 50!!!! HOW'S THAT FOR AN ARGUMENT???

YOU THINK YOU CAN TEACH ME TO DEBATE KID??? I HAVE 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE- THIR-TY YEARSSSSSSS
10 IN PRIVATE
HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE??? ZERO??? THATS RIGHT ZERO EXPERIENCE AND YOU THINK THAT YOU, YOU A 21 YEARS OLD WITH ZERO EXPERIENCE IN PUBLIC DEBATE CAN TELL ME HOW TO DO MY JOOBBBBBB??????? MEEE??? DO YOU KNOW WHO YOURE TALKING TO KID???? I'M A GOD ON YOUTUBE

I WONT TAKE ANY MORE SECOND OF YOUR PASSIVE AGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR

OUT!!!!! MIKE CUT HIM OFF!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Fuck off - he dominated that dweeb caller

KEK

>51-year-old dominates a 20-something
HUGE ACHIEVEMENT THERE MAI BOIIIIIS xDD

Moly get off the proxy

>coordinated attack
no, he shot himself in the foot with defoo.org

Sup Forums is shilling against Memeneux

OP, Molyneux's videos redpilled a lot of normies and steered a lot of undecided people to the right. Memeneux had great videos on rebutting almost EVERYTHING the lefties threw at Trump.

CTR, or whatever the fuck they're called now, are attempting character assassination. Don't fall for their tricks and sage all anti-molyneux threads

Sup Forums is not shilling against him. It's the same anti-Milo people. I never sided with Milo. I was with Stefan though.

It is a coordinated attack to take him down, by the same idiots who attempted to take Milo down. They think they're destroying the 'alt-right'.
They're pathetically awful and obvious about it, though.

defoo.org has been there forever. and so have the cult allegations.

I don't even like Molyneux and I do think he's a creepy cult leader, but this is still a shill hit job just like TRS, Spencer.

>Blending right in

It probably is another smear campaign. There's no reason for there to be so many god damn threads about him now.

I don't really care though because I don't watch the guy.

there are a lot of people out there who genuinely don't like Mololyneux and his recent video called "BE NICE? FAIL." gave them all a reason to call him out for being a hyper-controlling lunatic.

don't get me wrong, i've followed his show for years and even had a conversation with him which is on his youtube channel. He has done some decent work, but he his popular image is a total facade.

ok point taken but where is this raid coming from?

wow thats my fetish.

>political personality is a manufactured persona
SHAME ON HIM SHAME SHAME SHAME. I bet you think Milo is really a conservative, too

Can someone explain to me why paid shills would care about Molyneux? I can see hitting on Trump/Russia, whatever, even Milo maybe. But some internet philosopher that normies have never even heard of? What would the point of that be? Sup Forums's getting pretty boring with the constant accusations of shill recently. We can't criticize someone without being drowned out by cries of shill? Fuck off with that.

Molyneux made a bad video, the users of this board are just getting off on the schadenfreude of the arrogant Molyneux getting taken down a peg. Not everyone you disagree with is a shill.

>Why is Sup Forums shilling so hard against this guy?
Sup Forums has always shilled against this guy.

...but something is going on lately. I don't really care. It's not like it will hurt stef really. It's probably stef himself... to get more views for his stupid videos.

Knock him down before he gets big. Look at how out of control Pewds got

Popular image nothing, there were a dozen simultanous anti-Molyneux threads in the catalog a few hours ago, all started at the same time, none of which had any new or unique content. It's transparently artificial.

Can you explain to me why they would spam our board? Can you explain to me why they would go after PewDiePie? Can you explain to me why political campaign advisors are a thing? Can you explain to me why anyone ever gave Madison Avenue money? Can you explain to me what Edward Bernays would say?

Molyneux shills for himself on Sup Forums
Save and spread.

Please, Monlyneux is always going to be niche. A lot more people care about videogames and ADHD-addled Gen Z humor than they do about an old man and his "arguments".

They literally think this 'movement' against the liberal agenda is lead by specific individuals. They don't understand it's simply a repudiation of their disgusting, anti-family beliefs. So they'll attack some mouth pieces, etc, etc, never really understand that it's their own stench that causes people to vomit.

Interesting arguments. They don't seem to understand that we are the ones who lead popular right wing youtubers.

the board is being spammed because that video is ridiculous, and frankly hilarious, and as I mentioned in my previous post Sup Forums has always loved schadenfruede, so of course people are going to comment on it. Other users get triggered and scream shill, so shitposters have even more fun with it, and on and on it goes.

They went after Pewdiepie cause he was alluding to Nazism and has an audience of children.

Not sure how your other questions are relevant.

dont even know who the fuck that is

Well if it does anything it makes me like him more. He even admitted it with his wink wink so it's not like he was pretending to be anonymous

Anyone who wants to divide the board further

Guys, I'll be honest, I was a Trump supporter from the start, but his latest comment is just too much.

We can't let him get the nuclear codes

#cruzmissle

>Anyone who wants to divide the board further
Molyjew is a faggot.

There's nothing to divide. We all agree on it.

He's always been a meme. He will continue to be a meme.

>Far right extremist Stephan Molyneux has reportedly overdosed on Maple Syrup after an attempted suicide Wednesday after being "exposed" by Alt-Right members on a Japanese right wing Image board

>Details are still unclear at this point, as he has been rushed to the hospital reportedly murmuring to the first responders something about "there not being any arguments"

>A teenager by the name of Mike was found bound and gagged in the basement along with Ayn Rand novels strewn about. It is unclear if this individual has any connections with the attempted suicide

cnn.com/specials/us/crime-and-justice

Nigga who?

This.

Molyneux makes us look bad. I'm sorry, but I think the shear amount of cult-related documentation on Molyneux makes Sup Forums look worse than Milo's pedophilia comments did.

Yeah, Milo, as an individual, took a hit and everyone discredited him. That didn't discredit an entire group though, just Milo. Molyneux and Free Domain Radio are in cult registries. Yeah, if people think we're with him then guess what? We get publicly shamed and discredited as cult members.

Jesus, Estoniashill. Take a break. How many hours have you been going at it now?

>I'm sorry, but I think the shear amount of cult-related documentation on Molyneux makes Sup Forums look worse than Milo's pedophilia comments did.

No, I don't care about any of this. Sup Forums doesn't need to "look good".

There's nothing wrong with Sup Forums supporting milo however disgusting he is.

There's nothing wrong with Sup Forums supporting molyneaux no matter how disgusting he is. The cult thing is a stupid talking point. Who cares?

I'm just saying he's a faggot and a meme. Not someone I would take seriously.

He's the saddest one of them all. Is there literally nothing else to do in Estonia?

Hey so shareblue what did he actually do recently that caused all these shill threads? or is it just a general anti-moly shilling

Hey guys I was paid $0.02 to call Molymeme a stupid cunt because he really is a threat to the globalist plans and not just some middle aged guy that kids watch when their stoned.

this and this, they think we are sheeps like people on the left so we follow a "leader" i remember the same shit with the early smear campaing against Milo or Spencer after salutegate, all atacks aretrying to make one guy a leader of the movement.

This is a poor immigration of a Sup Forumslack.

You leafs have to stick together.

Korea, that's not what you're supposed to be posting.

A lot of us are just people who hated molyneux for a while and are using this scandal as an attempt to drop some redpills.
>coordinated
Slow news days combined with the war of e-celeb cocksuckers who are trying to turn pol into something that isn't Sup Forums with the 'don't punch right!" - "He's useful to normies we shouldn't shit tall him :'(" vs people who can't stand this smug psycho + people who just hate eceleb cancer.

See above

They tend to espouse views that come from here because they are views filtered through the largest political think-tank on the planet.

People might argue that the quality is poor but the real truth is there are holes in every form of governance and sides to almost every decision that are valid. This place can riddle anything full of holes. Things that don't sink to the bottom after thousands of people have had their turn mocking it are things joe schmoe is going to be able to swallow.

The video that 'blew up' isn't even his most egregious stuff. Shills should have waited for some actual ammo instead of waiting for the first video where he was a slightly bigger dick than usual. But hey, don't let me tell you how to do your job.

>immigration

nice try paco

They really showed who they are by their sheer over exaggeration.

>A lot of us are just people who hated molyneux for a while and are using this scandal as an attempt to drop some redpills.

This tbtruthful fampai. People worship this bald fuck and that's their business, but they should know who it is they're putting their blind faith into.

I'll stick to my chaos frog god personally.
Following a man seems kind of.. gay.

People don't care about the psychopathic shit he's said on FDR, or how his argumentation ethics are some of the most retarded and childish things ever designed, to confuse people with slightly above average IQ.

Those of us who truly despise that this insane kike was getting his dick sucked by pol will use this incident to try to fan the flames.

That's the Chan way. Fuck all these faggots trying to turn pol into /r/EdgyAltRight with their e-celeb worship and grandiose masturbatory socio-politcal 'tactics'

go back to Sup Forums

Mind your bedfellows. Don't discredit someone on your side just because he and his followers aren't a real Sup Forums like you.

Go back to Philly and the Molyneux commune.

Sorry bro, I came here to meme after Sup Forums got destroyed by shittty mod. I suggest you take your man worship to a MGTOW thread you low T bitch.

So you admit you're here to be cancer. Not that it wasn't obvious to begin with.

>Don't discredit someone on your side just because he and his followers aren't a real Sup Forums like you.

Sup Forums is the place where every message that can be posted gets posted. Everyone is a shill, it's all meaningless.

People can make up their own damn minds.

I'm just too jaded to fall for the cult of personality gag, sorry.

Jaded too? Man that's bad ass.

Only if you go back to the donald
I remember people saying the same shit about cernovich.
Molyneux has discredited himself a couple hundred times before pol tool interest, just go listen to some old fdr ppdcasts. If he just shut the fuck up, and only produced interviews and truth about blank videos I would bite my tongue, but the election is over and he's a giant cunt who's arming people with retarded logic centered from his failed book that academia and the FREE MARKET both spat on.

I know. Maybe I should start my own youtube channel.

I'm afraid the market for jaded memers is already oversaturated

Conversation with a Heroin addict!

Moly: it was your parents right? Single mom huh?
Kid: I uh live with my dad primarily.
Moly: (FUCK!) Well you know your parents are actually very very awful.
Kid: I guess your right (I don't wanna disagree with baldy)
Moly: *rants about his own mother*
Moly: *rants about his own childhood*
Moly: Praise is just parents trying to feel important themselves they don't actually care about you.
Moly: Let me remind you a few hundred times that your parents are not good people.

Woah a 14 year old got peer pressured into highly addictive drugs when he didn't initially know the consequences. It's probably because he didn't know what UPB is.

Just for the record, there was always plenty to dislike about Milo.

Continue with your faggotry.

kernelmag.dailydot.com/yiannopoulos/3359/the-internet-is-turning-us-all-into-sociopaths/

I'd need some sort of hook to differentiate myself.

Or just have a pretty woman say the shit for me and give her a measly portion of the profits? Works for the jews.

It isn't pol, that's for sure. They're trying to get us to turn against our 'figureheads' so they can install less extreme ones through general consensus which they'll shill real hard for.

You know if you do anything that doesn't 100% contort to what someone else may find beneficial you have zero empathy for them, and are evil. Read all about it in the book I offer for free because I care! Also if you don't donate you're a fucking leech!

Good.

Little do they know we have no figureheads.

They'll never be able to accept people in en masse reject their retarded beliefs. They just think 'someone' caused it. In Americas case they point at Trump, not themselves.

Yes, it's Trump's fault your anti-society, racist ideology was outright rejected liberals. Keep doing what you're doing.

I know you're reading this, Stefan. Be a man and respond.

youtu.be/K2nf0A-hFwA

Stefan Molyneux admits to being jewish!
youtu.be/edtWe759KIw?t=57s

Stefan Molyneux runs a cult where he convinces vulnerable people who had a decent childhood that they were abused by their parents
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/nov/15/family-relationships-fdr-defoo-cult
youtu.be/Spe9JbmDOms?t=52m

Here's what happens when you give Stefan Molyneux money but not as much money as he wants
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
youtube.com/watch?v=4znWSgJfsho

Stefan Molyneux Claims 'No War from 1815-1914 in Western Europe'
youtube.com/watch?v=K3T-SMoqc_M

Stefan Molyneux and defoo, defined (ignore the libertarian claptrap)
youtube.com/watch?v=-TPwjUmS7Vw

Stefan debates Stefan on whether or not concepts exist and contradicts himself left and right
youtube.com/watch?v=4I1JdbGBFRs

Stefan Molyneux: "Fuck physics, make iPhones."
youtube.com/watch?v=gDoIilJ-_Z0

Stefan Molyneux: "Nothing I say is original"
youtube.com/watch?v=kEq--iEm5oI

Stefan Molyneux tells followers to cut off all family that disagrees with his ideology
youtube.com/watch?v=SZASruN-mIA

Stefan Molyneux believes the world needs his show for its survival
youtube.com/watch?v=wVa8VtsSQZY

Stefan Molyneux forgives his mother by not killing her
youtube.com/watch?v=3jIMLKBVt00
Stefan Molyneux caims he doesn't think about his mother any more
youtube.com/watch?v=0HvUE5Odb9s

Stefan Molyneux initiates force, proving all of his moral arguments invalid
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxT24kBnHD0

Joe Rogan, Stefan Molyneux Lied To You About DeFOO!
youtube.com/watch?v=KqCXpDFm4N0

Stefan Molyneux: A lot of people in my head are desperate for me to fail
youtube.com/watch?v=bstVtJVItf4

You're right, it definitely does.

What are you talking about?

You're saying that people like Molymeme can't accept that people reject his retarded beliefs?

I think HE'S a fag. Irrespective of his beliefs (I don't even really know what they are)

Libtards are sockepuppeting like crazy. They are trying to make it look like the "alt-right" is eating their own.

That shit only happens with libtards.

they're tryin real hard, maybe if we give them a little approval they'll move on

Sup Forums isn't one person.
Molynew didn't ever sit right with me.

His interviews were alright like the recent one with Jordan Peterson but the way he responds to his callers has always been very condescending this time he went too far though.

>giant compilation of links of every bit of "dirt" they could find on molyneux
>someone meticulously crafted this post
>there's not shilling on Sup Forums, no divide and conquer tactics at all!