Who makes the best burgers in burgerland and why is it Checkers?

Who makes the best burgers in burgerland and why is it Checkers?

I haven't had a Checkers burger in a while. I should go get one.

>inandout
>you fucking dumbass
>whothefuckeatsanthingelse.png

Be glad you have one near you user. I live in Sacramento and the closest one is in Fresno. I'm considering making the trip solely for that.

The fuck is checkers? Sounds shitty as fuck. In and out or five guys are the ONLY correct answers.

Pls no In-N-Out

In and out is shit-tier compared to Checkers you pleb

Five guys.

Wendys best grilled chicken at least

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

Had a burger and fries there last week. Their fries are still delicious.

WHATABURGER
H
A
T
A
B
U
Rger
Go Texas

In and out is very forgettable.

In-N-Out has the worst freedom fries I've ever had. They tasted like salty month old cardboard chips

no competition

This x1000. /thread

In-N-Out

enjoy your stomach cancer and globs of mayonnaise

I love checkers so much, if some guy took me to checkers, I would give him my virginity.

This

Former food traveller here. I love burgers. I will rate the best burgers in order. If i do not mention them remember that it's because it's not worth mentioning.

Checkers

In n out

Culvers

Hardees

Dairy queen

Burger kang

Wendy's

McDonald's.

I never cared much about their fries.

I make the best burgers.
Wrong.

Yes, they are nice and crispy.
Excellent breakfast food.

Rally's is better

Culvers and Wendy's have pretty great burgers. In and out is garbage tier that only commiefornians think is good.

Z Burger and Five guys are pretty good

Thats just fast food though, you can make excellent burgers home made without too much effort/cost

in one hole and out the other more like it
nice numbers but checkers is weak. Only checkers here is me, checking those digits.
Five guys burgers and sighs more like it.
wendys is barely passable, like inandout
This guy gets it and has digits
Whataburger is the top. Why the fuck does the board think this post is spam what the hell?

What the fuck does this have to do with politics? What are you trying to slide?

This is actually a pretty good list, but "Whataburger" should be at the #1 spot.

This. Culvers is god tier.

The flavor of their fries is near non-existant.

Checkers freedom fries are the best, I spend my time tasting it as it slowly conquers my body.

Checkers used to have onion rings and they were fucking delicious, checkers used to make a bacon cheeseburger with 2 giant onion rights on it and that was delicious.
Checkers stopped making onion rings, I stopped going to checkers.

Awful lot of commies in this thread

Their burgers are the greatest. I feel bad for the flyover shit tier states and commiefornia who will never enjoy a whataburger patty melt with shoestring fries and their god tier ketchup with the rest of the town after a football game. Life must suck for plebs.

How can there be soo much wrong in a thread in one post??

for national chains, id say wendys

>checker's
You mean Rally's

Never had checkers, is it good? My go to birder place is in n out or p Terry's or my local bowling alley

I don't think we even have a checkers

Do not get between an Ameribro and his burgers.

*hisss*

It's called Rally's, dumb faggot.

the fendipitous eggmen are returning soon

Burger Politics in America. We all want to know who is the Best Burgerchef in America.

Please learn how to lighten up.

pleb, this is the master burger

Rally's is better

>Culvers

Hell yeah.

Bush's Chicken in Texas is the best Texas Chicken.

I'm a big fan of red robin desu

I forgot to add them I would tie them with checkers honestly. I tried to please Californians but the reality is I would rate culvers above in n out. The problem is the price and portions.

White Manna in Hackensack NJ has the best cheeseburgers I've ever eaten.

same

Five Guys are the best burgers I've had in Vancouver

One of the greasiest and unhealthy chains for sure. Thus one of the best

Same thing, dingle-berry.

have eaten burgers all over burgerland and i still think whataburger in texas is the best anywhere. Culvers is good, in and out,

Nations Burgers. Might seem like shit at first look, but god damn they are so fucking tasty

wouldn't know, if I end up there it's always a bucket of chili and a baked potato.

They're overpriced shit. Steak fries suck, burgers are frozen, then broiled. Most of the shakes use an IO/artificial flavoring out the ass. $10.00+tip for a fucking mid-tier burger and "endless" fries. No thanks.

t. worked a at a Red Robin.

For me it's the McChicken

Id eat mcdonalds over in and out. Fuck off California. Lived in your shithole for 3 years and you never stfu about your shit burgers.

I've eaten In N Out, Whataburger, Checkers, Harveys, 5 Guys, Smashburger, Wendys, Hardees, etc. all of them pale in comparison to this little hole in the wall. White Manna, Hackensack NJ. There's a Jersey City location as well but it's not quite as good. I've had both. If you're in the tri-state area check it out. It's worth whatever drive you need to make.

Where it at? I'm in Texas

T. Never eaten Rally's/Checkers

Has anyone eaten from pic related? One just opened near me, planning on eating there in an hour or so.

Fucking GoodBurger what else would it be?

Habit is shite.

>Checkers
Fucking nigger detected

McDonalds is not even american anymore. they are communist dindu mexican food.

I had one of those buttery burgers from Jack In The Box the other day and it was outstanding. Never used to eat burgers from there. Definitely will now.

The one I used to go to was in San Antonio, but they just opened up a restaurant in Dallas.

It's like $7-10 and their tendies are top quality. If my husband made me fuck him for those strips (Hypothetically speaking), I would do it.

I just want those Bush's tendies inside me lol

in n out is overrated trash

If I go to Rally's and get a Big Buford, chocolate milk shake, and large fry, my body cannot tell whether it is digesting food or having an orgasm

Midwesterner checking in. Just got back from Texas and I've converted. Whataburger is the best.

Try culvers they have best butter burgers.

Checkers/rallys is a shit; only pic related is acceptable rubbish tier burgers..

Chocolate waffle cone my nigro

Wouldn't you fuck your husband for free? Too bad I'm in Austin though, I love me some tendies

>not 5 Guys

kys

Why? I've never had it.

I'd rather go to fucking Carl's Jr. than god damn In-N-Out.

In-N-Out is fucking disgusting. Their fries taste like complete shit because their a California company so they jew up their calorie papers by not cooking their fries with salt and their burgers are mediocre as fuck.

Literally I have no fucking idea why anyone goes to that fucking place. It's literal shit.

Habit is infinitely better and you California fucks still praise In-N-Out. You dumb fucks can't do anything right (besides Habit Burger).

In n out
Five guys
fatburger
carls jr
mc donalds
everything else

Checkers is pretty dope, best fries hands down. But you always gotta check your order. Evertim. They intentionally leave shit out of your order. Fuggin nigs am I right?

Yeah never had a burger from there but I'll check one out soon

mcdonalds pleb detected

No Five Guys...

Neck yourself faggots.

Uh you mean Rallys faggot

Also

Krystal > White Castle

You fucking moron InAndOut
I have to drive four hours for one and it's worth it

Wendys is the patrician choice.

Checkers is the best balance between value and taste though

There's tons of awesome one-off burger places across the country. I found an awesome burger joint on Rt 88 coming out of the Sierra one time, but I can't find it on Google maps now.

I'm right here nigga

Went there once when I was visiting my wife's grandparents in California. It was stupidly crowded, but the burger was pretty good. The fries sucked.

Overall it's incredibly overrated.

nice try shilling your bowl-cancer agent, shill. fuck off

>he's never put glorious Dick's in his mouth

Some faggit you are, OP

the fact that butter burgers are a thing prove you are the fattest fucks on the planet.

So Habit is good?

How is fuddruckers?

I've heard they are good but I've never went there.

I was filling up my car at the gas station earlier and I walked in to buy a pack of cigs.

Saw this burger just sitting there on this heat rack Knew it was bad idea but got it anyway.

It was the nastiest God damn burger I've ever experienced.

I'm currently on the toilet getting rid of it

Bad times bro