Are churches the only place left to find good women now?

Are churches the only place left to find good women now?

You can't even find good women there. Just used whores looking to "get in touch with god again" after they realized they should have listened to their parents.

Every fucking day with this stupid fucking thread.

Yeah, nah, this isn't the case actually, OP.

A good majority of the girls are actually waiting out for marriage. It's really not that hard to spot the whores and the good ones.

Does she have a lot of ethnic friends? Is her relationship with her father a little iffy, as if she's trying to repair a broken relationship? Etc. Not that fucking hard to tell at all.

Gyms, the wilderness. Even if women are degenerate in general one who's disciplined enough to stay in shape, eat well, etc. who can work with you on it is always a good thing.

I hear guys like you telling me this. But it's not the case where I live. Maybe I need to move.

>good
>women

Pick one

There was an user. a while back that swore his church religious loving gf was a virgin, and that he was asking advice about why she kept talking about black people to him. Long story short she admitted to kissing one, you know the rest. Church girls are mostly whores, the only reason anyone goes to church is if they have sinned, and use it as an excuse to overlook what they have previously done.

> " I'm saving my virginity for marriage"
> " I don't believe in contraception"
> "We have 3 children we don't need to have sex anymore"

>she kept talking about black people to him.

This is when you immediately dump them, how disgraceful

my baby mama was a 17 year old virgin cashier cutie i asked out because i hadnt fapped in 7 days and was thirsty affff

Most girls in church are actually worse than women elsewhere.

I think there are some churches where you can find genuinely traditional girls but they are few and far inbetween.

>Most girls in church are actually worse than women elsewhere.

Why is this

You just need to find likeminded groups.

I've always thought about asking out a cashier. So many cuties, a lot of them look innocent as hell.

How'd you do it?

Because in countries like Australia being a Church going person is not normal, and if you go to church as a young person you're often a little bit crazy. Girls who don't go of their own volition (who go because their parents take them) tend to be worse than girls who don't go at all, as well. I know a lot of Church attending girls who are huge sluts, they seem to be more slutty than girls who don't go to church at all.

I live in Seattle, I considered it at one point.

Yes

>being a Church going person is not normal
Further proof Secularism was a mistake.

Denver here. Send help, or just nuke us.
Legalizing weed was a mistake.

No son.

Pretty much every study has shows that the more sexually repressive ones upbringing the more likely one is to be promiscuous.

Strangely people with more open parents tend to wait longer.

i stopped fapping, i had been talking to these girls everytime i went in anyway, one in particular would drop her spaghetti so i got her number and met up with her. the other one was more confident but i kinda got the vibe that a girl that outgoing has been dicked. so i wasnt that into her.

Everything except the last is perfect.

Nah they're all married already m8, as the incredibly high quality, unspoiled material they are.

link studies plox

I've tried to talk to them but they don't seem to reciprocate very well.

Maybe I just have to be more attractive.