Name a better religion then taoism

You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tell me everything there is to know about it

judaism

I know I cant

any books youd recommend to get into it?

hardly a religion. at it's core the philosophy is "live in the moment"

> Not being a Hermetic ubermensch

dao de ching

Buddhism is better which is why is why it took over from Taoism in China.

Daoism is a better religion than "taoism".

With care, I aid those who are extended expressions of my nature.
Be true to myself
Connect to the world as I want to be treated.
Connect to those outside my nature with decisive action.
To those unwilling to accept me for my true nature, no action is required:
Just silently let them be themselves as I remain myself.
I own nothing; I am merely a passing custodian of items outside of my nature

>all these people choosing to go to hell because they fell for the "eastern spirituality" meme

Buddhism didn't take over anything. There was a mutual exchange of ideas, rituals, and practices between both, as well as a sustained influence from Confucianism.

Don't know what the fuck that is, but it isn't Daoism.

All shit - Atheism is the key to illumination

Jedi is good too

the dao that can be misspelled is not the eternal dao

norse pagan

>not adopting a post ironic absurdist religion

Not technically a misspelling, [outdated Romanization] but a sure sign that someone doesn't know what they're talking about concerning Daoism.

Kek confirms

Theravada Buddhism. It combines the peaceful aspects of typical Buddhism with the warring gods of Hinduism.

do not study daoism
read chinese fantasy light novels

When I finished high school I was a full on atheist post modernist. After reading the Tao te Ching that all changed. I suddenly realised there is a real philosophy out there. The first lines are more illuminating than any post modern crap I'd ever read - "Tao named is not the Tao. No name names it's eternal name." It's the only philosophy with any link to reality and it is the perfect religion because it covers both the spiritual and philosophical dimension. Top knotch

YHVE is a just a wild crasy blood-lusting spirit. All abrahamic religions are lie. Judaism is a greatest threat to jews. As Islam to muslims.

Lol I was once a fan of hermeticism but you'll soon see that it is just Jewish Kabbala and that the 60s was just a rehashing of that same ideology

Shut the fuck up chink scum. You got philosophically ass raped by BBC (big Buddhist cock)

Taoism is truly relaxing, harmonising and healing teaching there. Qi gong is a thing.

that's wrong speech lad

Not Chinese, just literate.

If you want real Daoist practices and not just the philosophy, get some of Bruce Kumar Frantzis' books. He's a lineage holder. Opening the Energy Gates of Your Body is the best start.

well memed

Their ancient literature is pretty freaky deaky, worth a read.

I too like Alan watts.

Esoteric Hitlerism or Bogdanism

i like big butts

Oh look, a Jew escaped into the human plane of existence.

Lol I was once a fan of hermeticism but you'll soon see that it is just Jewish Kabbala and that the 60s was just a rehashing of that same ideology

My Thervada teacher was a HUGE fucking, egotistical cunt. He was also a literal kike from Israel.

Big source for my antisemitism. You can take the kike out of Israel and put him in orange robes, but you can't take the kike out of the kike.

Shut up pong pang you fucking nigger

Go eat a sausage you nazi piece of shit

Laozi was really onto something. A great thinker.
Having read Tao Te Ching I feel that calling Taoism a religion is a disservice, and misinterpretation, since religion presumes some sort of dogma which should be followed without question, and I think here it's just about the way of thinking.

is it a religion?

can i get a quick rundown on taoism beliefs?

Taoism holds the secret to immortality too.

The Anglo that can be named is not the Eternal Anglo.

>jus bee urslef :D

sounds like you had a bad experience m8. try to find a soft teacher, someone who almost doesn't want to teach you but you pester them until they agree.

I will tell you what it's better, to have no religion, to be atheist.

Discordianism
We're already practicing it.

Even your fake Chinese is shitty.

La VEY satanism

Checked and confirmed for enterting the gateless gate.

Taoists are passive little bitches who get stomped on, regularly.
All passive religions need to die.

The Kraut is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a sausage muncher and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

~_~ alt right Christianity

~_~ Islam

Or I can name any other religion, at random. All cames down to personal beliefs. Shitty bait thread, sage in options.

(((Anton Szandor Oy Vey))), Satanism's literally just Sabbateanism.

Show me a better religion than pic related

PROTIP: You can't

Atheists have no moral center.
They're moral relativists and the more they are, the weaker society becomes.
The Zionist Jews know this, that's why they promote it so much.
Atheists are largely selfish, aimless people, who nearly always ask what the world can do for them but want to give nothing in return.
Moral relativists like atheists are absolute scum.

What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.

- Ecclesiastes 1:9

Bible confirmed new holocaust.

That's where you're wrong, bucko. Christianity is obviously the answer. It's time to open up and let Jesus into your heart.

moon worship?

this is the body and post quality i would expect from an atheist

How many wars does it take to kill a British Empire?

JUST ONE!

Christianity was invented by Jews to destroy Rome

Underrated, Schlomo

Is that Banana man?

> implying I am atheist

Zen Gnostic Christianity

With an monthly 10g sacramental Psilocybin mushroom communion

satanism you dumb cunt

O SATANISTS WORSHIP THE DEVIL?

We don’t. Satanists are atheists. We see the universe as being indifferent to us, and so all morals and values are subjective human constructions.

Our position is to be self-centered, with ourselves being the most important person (the “God”) of our subjective universe, so we are sometimes said to worship ourselves. Our current High Priest Gilmore calls this the step moving from being an atheist to being an “I-Theist.”

Satan to us is a symbol of pride, liberty and individualism, and it serves as an external metaphorical projection of our highest personal potential. We do not believe in Satan as a being or person.

DO SATANISTS PERFORM SACRIFICES?

No. We are atheists. The only people who perform sacrifices are those who believe in supernatural beings who would consider a sacrifice to be some form of payment for a request or form of worship. Since we do not believe in supernatural beings there is no reason for a Satanist to make a sacrifice of any sort.

I HEARD THAT SATANISM SUPPORTS SEX WITH CHILDREN AND OTHER WAYS TO HARM THEM—HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY THAT?

Satanism has strong rules prohibiting sexual activity with children and non-human animals. In fact, if a Church of Satan member abuses children sexually or otherwise, his membership is automatically terminated without possibility for re-instatement. The Church of Satan also does not accept anyone who is not legally adult as an Active Member. In Satanism, sexual activity is only advocated between consenting adults.

Why did I know the first kike on a stick shill would be from the (((USA)))?

Seriously: IF you are going for slave morality, you might aswell take the red pill and become Jewish. Like Yahel Kushner.

WHAT IS “THEISTIC SATANISM”?

There is no such thing. People who believe in some Devilish supernatural being and worship him are Devil-worshippers, not Satanists. Anton LaVey was the first to define Satanism as a philosophy, and it is an atheist perspective. “Theistic Satanism” is an oxymoronic term and thus absurd. In Satanism each individual is his or her own god—there is no room for any other god and that includes Satan, Lucifer, Cthulhu or whatever other name one might select or take from history or fiction.

Satanism is a mockery of religion. It's not an actual religion, itself, you edgelord idiot.

Sort of how like Nazi Germany was invented to destroy the Jews?

Com'on, user, just repent your sins to the Son of Man and accept his sacrifice on the cross for you.

At the green lake
A wild board farts -
Behold! An Anglo is born.

>Confusing female-based passive Christianity with actual Christianity
The Marxists infested Religion, too, user.

>CTRL F
>kekism
>0 results

memes aside, confucianism

just say tldr idiot

>oy vey goy just join my passive tolerant diverse religion of peace

I see you spamming
> Trump family being kikes
memes on every fucking thread. And you have the audacity to call others shills. wew. Pathetic.

"accept, you cattle condition or any other,it will hurt less"

Kekism
/thread

Two sentences too much for you, Abo?

That's right! The proto communist, pacifist, world renouncing death cult was not real Christianity! (((St. Peter and Paul))) were not real Christians! The only real Christians teach as DEUS VULT larpers on Sup Forums's Sup Forums!

>memes aside
> confucianism

>not digits
he is not with you lads!

I completely agree about the disservice part. People look at me funny when I say it's not a religion. I have to say the biggest thing hindering philosophy right now is this 13 year old boy understanding of religion that sees it all as some Flying Spaghetti Monster bullshit. That Peterson Harris debate was a perfect example of how shallow and lazy the mainstream understanding of this is.

>Passive
This guy thinks modern female Marxist Christianity is real Christianity.

Trump literally has a Jewish grandmother, all his children date or are married to Jews, his daughters has a "beautiful, Jewish baby"

I know this is your hugbox and all, but if you think that Trumpenstein isn't the biggest Jew in US politics, you are even dumber than the rest of (((pol))).

Latin paganism. My ancestors practiced that shit. It is the one true religion.

>muh jewish religion
>purposefully ignoring the fact that Jews hate Christianity

pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB

Anti-semitic bastid/10

For once I agree with a fucking kraut

Zen Gnostic Christianity

With an monthly 10g sacramental Psilocybin mushroom communion

you clearly didnt read shit you illiterate

Christianity is far better than your mockery of a faith, Muhammad.
Fuck any little kids, lately? You God's cool with that, right?

Atheists are worse than theists.

And I fucking hate religion.

based
its also
>pro social darwinism
>pro revenge
>against non natural behavior of humans
>stupidity is a sin

No religion.