Obama funnels 3 nil out of DOJ

Recent findings in a investigation have located 3 billion in slush funds from the DOJ , to funnel money that was given to activist "grassroots" orgs. How far down the hole does this go? Could ther be indictments? Let's hope.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/justices-liberal-slush-fund-1449188273
archive.is/9WbD5
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4271412/Obama-confidante-Valerie-Jarrett-moves-Kaloroma-home.html?ito=social-facebook
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what a dirty nigger

why is no one interested in evidence of Obama's subversion of the american public?

I'd love for it to be true, and honestly it wouldn't surprise me one bit if it is, but I immediately tune out when I see Fox News. They're controlled opposition and I'm not going to swallow shit from them unless I'm sure it's true.

BUMP this is what all the Molyneux attack threads by /leftyshits/ are trying to slide!

Well here it is folks!

And we don't need to play everyone's favorite game: "What If Republicans Did It?". Instead we'll only hear that Conway sat on a couch wrong.

I suppose you're holding out for CNN? Kill yourself, retard. Libshit news sources would rather die than publish this information.

Your faggotry knows no bounds

Can I get a link? Bumping.

>Sup Forums getting righteous about how taxpayer dollars are used

Fuck you, you goddamn hypocrites. This money at least went to activist causes actually fighting for justice. Which is more than you can say than for Trump spending millions on getting his dick waxed at Mar-a-lago every weekend in Florida.

BILLIONS

rev up those ropes, boys

This is old news. But meme it for normies.
wsj.com/articles/justices-liberal-slush-fund-1449188273

Bump

HE GAVE MONEY TO LA RAZA

Kill yourself shareblue.
>anything right wing is controlled opposition. You should hate everyone who agrees with you
Nobody buys your bullshit.
>richard spencer is controlled opposition
>alex jones is controlled opposition
>PJW is controlled opposition (he is a huge annoying cuck faggot though)
>sean hannity is controlled opposition
>Milo is controlled opposition (this is true)
>Andrew Anglin is controlled opposition
>TDS is controlled oppositon
>TRS is controlled opposition
>Fox News is controlled opposition
>Tucker Carlson is controlled opposition
>Molymeme is controlled opposition
>AmRen is controlled opposition
We get it. Everyone who is right-wing is "controlled opposition"
Fuck off

it's actually been typical in America for decades, Bush 1 did it, as has every president since

>Fox News

more like FAKE news. Stop believing what your GOP masters tell you, you rural and suburban retards

What the FUCK???

WHY THE FUCK IS THE DOJ FUNDING LEFTIST GROUPS?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE DEMOCRAT PARTY?

no this nigger obama needs his ass arrested

How the fuck do you get such a centralized gut like that

Seriously though, we can't let this guy get his hands on the maple syrup.

Damn this must be true. The shills are mad in here.

>This money at least went to activist causes actually fighting for justice. Which is more than you can say than for Trump spending millions on getting his dick waxed at Mar-a-lago every weekend in Florida.

I'd prefer Donald Dick Waxing rather than leftist retards.

so let me give this basic gestalt here:
>Obongo (((steals))) money from the tax payers
>Spends this money supporting leftist activism
>Takes the moral high ground with his party throughout his entire presidency
>Even armed with 3.5 billion dollars there activism is useless
>3.5 billion is more than all of us combined will ever see in our lives
>We do a bigly better job than they do for nothing
>Despite bashing the American working class and middle class still stick to the moral superiority complex they have

I guess my question is, where is our money?

Can we hang him now?

liver failure?

How can this be allowed?!?!

It's called pregnancy you bigot

>such obv bait

Well I guess that explains where the money came from for those hostages we paid Iran a few billion for.

Hey there, pedoshill. Obama was pretty fucking self righteous, so you really have no room to talk. Worried about not getting paid? Or more worried that your masters will find no use for you and end what pathetic life you have? Day of the rope is coming sooner than you think.

Here's you go
archive.is/9WbD5

Thanks user.

Fuck "justice." I hope illegals and minorities fucking burn and rot and get skull fucked in hell.

supposedly money was given to La Raza.

Calm down faggots. Read my post again. Fox News is barely any better than CNN and is constantly pushing out exaggerated or downright false bullshit and I'm not interested in jumping on a hype train only to end up feeling like a retard if it turns out not to be true. That'd make me no better than the libtards who immediately swallow every bit of anti-Trump propaganda that CNN/HuffPo/etc. shit out.

Unless you're a bunch of newfags you should have seen your fair share of threads where this ends up being the case. I'm gonna wait to see how this investigation progresses.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html

It was

>to funnel money that was given to activist "grassroots" orgs. How far down the hole does this go?
Given that some of those kinds of funds go to foreign powers this isnt that surprising.

so these "activist" organisations are literally government brownshirts

huge surprise

Bump for the white race

>trusting mainstream media
Top kek
Newfags or shills?

>The justice department can't fight for justice
>needs to hire shitty colored hair freaks to do unorganized screeching as well as organized identity politics

Literally paramilitary.

They can operate outside international and domestic jurisdiction without the government being held accountable.

Fighting for social justice? Hmm, I wonder if the DOJ has been lending a hand to BLM and the destruction levied by the group?

This is small time.

Check out the tarp funds from the bailout repayments.

>la Raza
>move on

Etc.

Cognitive dissonance keeps leftards from talking about it, and the MSM is mostly too cucked to mention most of his bullshit (aside from Fox, but they reported on every little thing he did, leading a lot of Americans to just tune out).
It's the same reason why everyone ignored Joe Biden feeling-up random girls on national television (many, many times).

The tl;dr for you fags is
>(((banks))) get caught doing naughty things
>instead of giving money to their customers or the people who were actually harmed by (((their))) actions, they are permitted to pay money to non-profits
>turns out non-profits are overwhelmingly left-wing (who knew?)
>banks have paid out $3 billion to these groups in the last 8 years
>some of those groups promoted illegal immigration
>no records available for how much money went to which non-profits, because its a central slush fund which hasn't had its records exposed yet

The only question I have is whether the objective of the (((banks))) was to quietly fund those pro-illegal immigration non-profits, or whether that was a ploy devised after (((they))) got caught stealing from their own customers.

Reminder:
This is a slide thread
Do not reply to slide threads
Slide threads are made by shills

Don't worry Leaf, they unironically love Fox News now because Trump praises them for praising him. These are the people I'm ashamed to even share the same political views with. CNN and Fox News are in the same shit tier, it's always been that way.

Not a shill lol

bump

Says the person replying in a slide thread
shill

Hahah ok mayne

lol.. now he's moved Valerie Jarrett into his home to help run his shadow government

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4271412/Obama-confidante-Valerie-Jarrett-moves-Kaloroma-home.html?ito=social-facebook

at what point does it get treasonous?

And now this sudden attack on Sessions all makes sense

Cheesburgers. Fucking randy wont put a goddamn shirt on

So glad they're purging the State Department.

Probably goes into his rent and expenses for his D.C. Villa

(((activists)))

I know, it's all a deflection . I blame that sneaky fuck Schumer for all this

>DOJ
wonder if fast and furious is related?

Is there a citation?

>Obama
It says DOJ from Obama admin. Not Obama himself. #fakenews

My bad I meant when Obama was in office

If you read the article though it all points to him

>Obama is not responsible for his own administration

I'm tired of Obama's/Clinton's shit. LOCK EM UP!!!!! How much shit do they have to get away with???

Obama knew nothing about it. Just like he knew nothing about the IRS targeting his opponents despite meeting the head of IRS dozens of times.
Just like his senate primary opponent had his sealed court records leaked without his involvement. Just like his senate republican opponent had his sealed records leaked without his involvement.
Obama really was an ignorant fuck wasn't he?

Shills always try and give Obummer and Shillery benefit of doubt

>It's real

>what is a beer gut

>fake news
Your using it wrong, shill.

>1488
>1488

OOOOOH NOOOOO

THAT SUCKS

The Kenyan must be tried for treason.

>1488 1488
underrated post

BUMP BUMP BUMP
THIS IS WHY THEY'RE HARASSING SESSIONS WITH INCOHERENT NONSENSE ABOUT WHETHER HE EVER SPOKE TO ANYONE AS A SENATOR
THIS THIS THIS THIS

Is Bob Creamer in here? Obama meets with him every week I think.

t. shill

the ride never ends

here we go

By being a basketball eatin' walrus ass motherfucka

Right, but I wonder if he's in on this new crap. Part of getting paid out of this slush fund they discovered. That would make sense if he did.

that goddamn nigger

Are government organizations legally allowed to give money to political activists?

My final argument: one big fucking money laundering scheme.

archive.is/9WbD5

I'm sure it's just a cohencidence

Can we locate this "Kaloroma" house?

>487 KB PNG
>HE GAVE MONEY TO LA RAZA
>la raza

Literally translates to The Race. A call of Viva La Raza is saying long live the race. It's as racist as you can get.

That's a good question, I don't think so due to conflict of interest. It makes sense Obunga is trying to get back into politics, so it's Obunga, Ellerson and Perez. Three headed hydra of the DNC.

Why hasn't somebody hunted him down and lynched his nigger family? What are you waiting for? My permission? You have it.

We are being raided

Bump. Heavy sliding on the front page.

oh would you look at that, another russian scandal hit the news to bury this.

And yet, knowing this, people on this board truly believe the ooga booga blacks are the "real" problem.

No you faggot, actual old fags here instead of you dumb highschoolers who lack social context for what's happening and think anything "anti neo con" is wrong. Grow the fuck up child, world isn't black and white, Sup Forums hated GWB as much as any other neo-liberal on the block.