I am what your orange would call a "nasty woman". I don't know if you drumpfkins view me like that as well...

I am what your orange would call a "nasty woman". I don't know if you drumpfkins view me like that as well, but this is how I view all of you: You're racist, xenophobic, islamophobic, anti-semitic, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, pieces of shit. Fuck you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKmhK8G--7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, you seem like a total bitch alright. Thanks for the heads up.

Cookie?

Tits or GTFO

Who are you quoting?

Why would I listen to a nasty woman?

youtube.com/watch?v=UKmhK8G--7c

user, you are like a little baby.

>Picture of model
>Attitude of morbidly obese, pussy hat wearing feminist.

Women that pretty are too disciplined to act like trailer trash.

me on the left

>ableist

kys

Quit LARPing, faget! Go suck a few dicks and get off Sup Forums

Not all of us hate Jews, dear. Just the liberal ones.

We are all those other things and more. Do you know what we're not? Obsolete.

Pray you don't live to see the day men (and it will be men) perfect the artificial uterus. You won't enjoy what we have in store for you when we no longer have to put up with your shit.

There are two kinds of human beings.

>1. The type able and willing to build gas chambers
>2. The type that get shoved into the gas chambers because they had become more trouble than they were worth to 1. above.

No prizes for guessing which category we're in, and which you'll find yourself in, sooner or later.

can you post pics of your blacked escapades

Your insult and meme game is weak as fuck, cunt. Try harder next time.

And lol, nobody believes that is you. You're more likely to be a fat dude in a dress who cut his dick off.

Please read the rules, lurk more, and learn how to post.

reported

Yeah yeah fuck off roastie cunt.

Fuck off.

Sincerely,

Your friendly neighbourhood homosexual Jew.

'Nasty woman' like you should hate pic related.
Fuck off to Sup Forums and practise bait.

YASSS QUEEEEN SLAAAAAAY!!!

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

I'm all of those things and my only response to a woman in political discussions is "Why aren't you making dinner?"

Found the antifa Fuck toy.

>It's another episode of "Sup Forums replies to obvious bait without even saging"

The suffix 'phobia' implies fear of something. I'm not afraid of Islam I just don't fucking like it.

>I am what your orange would call a "nasty woman"
You just labeled yourself that. No one else gives a shit about you really. However you now need to show your tits with a time stamp and reference to /pol or gtfo

>I don't know if you drumpfkins view me like that .as well,

What the fuck is a drumpfkin?

> xenophobic

Yes foreigners occupied my nation for hundreds of years and comitted genocide several times as well as a special set oenal laws. They sold Irish Roman Catholics as slaves. The first woman burned in the salem witch trials was an old Irish woman taken as a slave when she was a child who was blamed because she said the Our Father in Irish.

Fuck brits. I mean fuck them with bayonets.

>islamophobic

Absolutely vile cult.

>homophobic

Give me one reason a heterosexual male who's empirical observation on homosexuals is that they are degenerate bitchy attention whores particularly disposed to child molesting should in fact not be homophobic?

>transphobic
I view it as an illness like leprosy. Just because I don;t want to stand next to or live with lepers does not mean I don't hope they get cured or treated.

>ableist

You've never worked with the intellectually disabled have you? Ever seen a grown naked man with profound disability in a football helmet go running by screaming waving a diaper full of shit over his head? The professional phrase is challenging behavior.
Meet reality. He's not going to work in the mail room.

Ever.

>pieces of shit.

See above

>Fuck you.
Nah. You don't get to do that. I like real women who want to breed and have a clue about reality, not some fat deluded cunt with no brain of her own like you.

Now show those ugly titties and fuck off.

I don't think about you at all.

>racist, xenophobic, islamophobic, anti-semitic, homophobic, transphobic, ableist

Is there any more Libtard name calling you will came up to ah bitch?

Putting ''Islamophobic'' in same line as ''Homophobic and ''transphobic'' really shows how retarded and inferior you SJW's are.

Omg soooo loving this! You go girl!

#ThischangesEverything

#Notmypresident

#WearetheResistance

#CantbelieveIvotedforTrump

Sweden Yes!

Am disappointed because you left out a few -ists, -ics, and antis. Now go get raped in half.

You forgot sexist :^)

What are you doing here then? Get the fuck out nigga lover

if you really were nasty you would show tits or gtfo

Ok, I don't like the way you are, you're judging an entire nation for a few people, that actually makes you racist, but actually there are Americans that are like this, most of them religious (religion is always embarrassing the world).

>ehtnic

She is talking about US citizens not Canadians.

Get off my chan you fucking traitor to your nation!

>You're racist, xenophobic, islamophobic, anti-semitic, homophobic, transphobic, ist, ic, ist, ic, ist, ic, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack

Duckspeak.

"... words of two or three syllables, with the stress distributed equally between the first syllable and the last. The use of them encouraged a gabbling style of speech, at once staccato and monotonous. And this was exactly what was aimed at. The intention was to make speech, and especially speech on any subject not ideologically neutral, as nearly as possible independent of consciousness... a Party member called upon to make a political or ethical judgement should be able to spray forth the correct opinions as automatically as a machine gun spraying forth bullets... Newspeak, indeed, differed from most all other languages in that its vocabulary grew smaller instead of larger every year. Each reduction was a gain, since the smaller the area of choice, the smaller the temptation to take thought. Ultimately it was hoped to make articulate speech issue from the larynx without involving the higher brain centres at all. This aim was frankly admitted in the Newspeak word duckspeak".

bet ur Russiophobic tho cunt

The screams of race traitors will be delightful.

We're on Sup Forums, what do you expect?
And by the way don't change your opinion, than you will suffer more if you're not the majority and democracy will do things you don't want and you cannot blame anyone else than everyone which let's you look like a maniac.

I wonder what post #2 will look like after your multicultural gang rape.

You know he called Jeb and Ted nasty before Clinton right? It just means vindictive and/or spiteful and trite

>Slut
would bang 8/10

cuck sweed

Show us you tits, whore.

Show us them titties you cum dump!

Prove that you're a nasty degenerous woman and post tits

>drumpfkins
>You're racist, xenophobic, islamophobic, anti-semitic, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, pieces of shit
gee i wonder.

damn leaf, you're on the path to redeeming your people

And you make these assumptions based on what? Those media articles that represent only 10% of us?

checked

lets fuk

Witnessed

eyyy bb u want sum fuk

Hello Sweden 2.4mn of your populations 10mn are migrant. Of those 2.4mn, 1.8mn are non european.

Have a nice day.

Nice try larping nerd virgin

>that flag
>2 posts by this ID
A little effort is made, shill/brainwashed swede, but you are still getting saged.

All women are ableists.

Who is this goddess?

I'm buying up Hillary 2016 shirts and wearing them around because I think it's funny

Tits or gtfo

your opinion is absolutely meaningless. your beliefs are invalid. and you will end your life alone and forgotten. no one cares about you or what you think, lady

Hans, just because you wear dresses doesn't make you a woman.

TITS OR GTFO

Be safe walking home

>sweden

the men of Sup Forums are the least of your worries, sweet heart.

Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking posts about rape! RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want, Sup Forums...

Joke about cp, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, Sup Forums, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

And no, I am not some lesbian dyke cunt, I am a woman. I was raped. My virginity taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, And between you and me something amazing happened...and now I can talk to animals! Its really cool! But totally a secret. And you know what? Life's never been the same.

This.

OP, is your benis even feminine?

fpbp

K

Fuck off you cunt, I was raped for almost 5 years as a child. I was burned with cigarettes. I was beaten so badly, I had to be hospitalized. Now I laugh about it because I'd rather laugh than cry about it. I find rape jokes hilarious and I'm offended by insensitive whores like you who won't let people like me deal with our issues in a manner we see fit. Do the world a favor and get raped to death.

Nice try Sven. Chick is pretty cute

thanks for the laugh, b80

>joke about murder
>dont joke about rape

*sigh*

Okay that's nice.
tits or gtfo.

>Fuck brits. I mean fuck them with bayonets.
lets be honest, you should be on your hands and knees thanking us for letting you go

>>islamophobic
>Absolutely vile cult.
So like Catholicism then. Complete with the terrorism and pedophilia.

>I view it as an illness like leprosy.
Leprosy is easily curable and almost everyone is immune to it. Get a clue.

Why do you deny the ISLAMIC rape problem in Sweden?