Crocodile stoned to death at Tunisia Zoo

Crocodile stoned to death at Tunisia Zoo

>inb4 religion of peace

They even try to kill their zoo animals

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=um1tY8StwJ8
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/27/el-salvador-hippopotamus-beaten-death-gustavito
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>killed for being white
Justice for the cousin of Kek!

Press F to pay respects to croco
F

>zoo in Tunisia

Uhhh

For what purpose?

It converted to christianity or insulted the prophet.

wait?
how does they even fucking get pork is of Haram?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>Zoo vet: What do you expect? He was fed pork. Thats considered Haram.

This is the first thing that came to mind but holy shit why are muslims this retarded and obnoxious over pork and their religion?

F

Seriously how the fuck are Muslims getting pork in the first place.

#whitealligatorlivesmatter

F

Croco, the croc that was persecuted for his religious beliefs

He was probably a fag anyway

Mashallah kill all Kaffircrocs

Maybe supply and demand has reduced the cost of pork. Would make sense to feed cheap low-grade meat to zoo animals.

I thought it was covered in cocaine and I read stoned to death and thought they made it overdose. I haven't slept much this week

it was fed pork

fucking subhumans

fuckin mudslimes man

>feeling bad for a fucking crocodile
That thing would love to clamp down on your arm and start rolling until it was twisted off in a fucking heartbeat.

F

+1 to the muzzies that deserve to die

w/e your credit is good, Inshallah

The religion of peace strikes again. How long until upper class liberal college students come to their defense?

sure is cidf in here

Guess how I know you're a shitskin or a retard

youtube.com/watch?v=um1tY8StwJ8

"The crocodile should have thought about how the muslims felt while it practiced haram"

>t. Nigger
You dont blame a dangerous animal for acting as nature intended it to do. It was a fucking zoo animal. Even more insurmountable evidence that all nonwhites should be cleansed from the earth.

bump for croco

That crocodile took a shit that looked just like the prophet Mohammed. It was very offensive and he needed to die for it.

I fucking hate mudshits

F
Who's going to revenge both of them now?

How butt lasted would muzzies get if you claimed your pet pig had converted to Islam?

wtf do brown people need zoos for? Like, just go outside nigga.

F

Disgusting subhumans. Crocodiles are scary as fuck and vicious but this is just fucked up. Poor croco

This is from the #cocksoutforcrochammad thread on Sup Forums

>They are acting like the fucking thing bought the pork on its own accord.
Some dipshit zoo keeper fed this thing pork and alerted the rest of the shitskins of the grave crime it committed.

Wrong, idiot. He was not adhering to crocodile sharia law

My laughter could not be contained. Someone needs to meme this into existence.

f

This is amazing

>Gorilla gets shot because it was a danger.
>Liberals lose their minds.
>Crock gets tortured by being slowly stoned to death because it was given pork.
>Silence from the left.

lol

F

I hate muslims more than crocodiles

Checked. Praise KEK for justice!

Yeah, whatever. Crocodiles don't have emotions so it doesn't make sense to feel bad for one. They are just pure vicious killing machines, like a shark.

F

Tunisia, the same place where the police deliberately wasted time during a terror attack on a tourist beach/hotel, allowing the lone ISIS militant to massacre 38 westerners.

REPTILE HARAMBE
F

Yes, if it was in the wild or I was stupid enough to jump into the pit with it. Sane people don't stone crocodiles in a zoo.

CNN just broke the story:

>A crocodile renowned for aggressively mauling those in its personal space has been involved in a violent attack at Tunisia Zoo, where one party came away with a fatal head wound.
>Crocodiles have killed humans in other attacks in past years.
>The crocodile, who some have alleged is Islamophobic, lived behind a fence erected to keep himself separate from Tunisian residents, with whom he has reportedly avoided physical contact for several years.
>The crocodile was known for openly having scales, which some say is a taunt towards the Muslim belief that fish without scales cannot be eaten.
>Despite the vicious attack happenning almost two days ago, President Trump has yet to make an official statement.
>Since his inauguration in January, Trump has not passed any bills protecting people from crocodile attacks. Furthermore, his proposed wall on the Mexico border is likely to put construction workers in close proximity to crocodiles in some parts of Florida, escalating human-crocodile tensions.
>It is unclear whether Trump's fiery rhetoric since ascending to office have had a role to play in the violent crocodile assault yesterday.

F croco

now, more than ever, we need Steve back with us

F

F

Shame, could've fed it some Muslims.

Kek

It was a homosexual crocodile.

HOLY FUCK

CAN WE MAKE THIS INTO A MEME?

It would shed bad light on Muslims and possibly redpill normies and even lefties (they tend to love animals) on their brutality.

F

F

Well the Crocodile was obviously a infidel.

And poison the poor animal?

F

RIP in peace, crocco. Fuck these savages

next to the article

>Beloved hippopotamus 'Gustavito' beaten to death at El Salvador zoo

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/27/el-salvador-hippopotamus-beaten-death-gustavito

F

Muslims are savages and worse than animals.

Top chuckle!

I'll get him on it right now
>pic related

Your ID is so satisfying.

No one of my Muslim friends would do that.
But they also say, there are people not even Albania would accept because they are fucked up.

We are buttfucking our land because we rather do what's "ethical" to a few, than the right thing for all

It needs to be tried.
For science.

CHECKED FOR KEK

Harambe would gladly have ripped us up and fucking raped us if we got anywhere near him, and literally everyone normies and rejects mourned for him.

lool fr

F
Fucking kill every single one of those bastards

God, Muslims are fucking stupid.

You guys know that reptiles are incapable of compassion or love, right?

Crocodiles are literal scum. Who the fuck cares if they get killed? They should've gone with the faggy dinosaurs

F

now you understand

>You dont blame a dangerous animal for acting as nature intended it to do

>calls him a nigger

You see the irony here? Do you blame niggers for acting "like nature intended" just because they're animals? Why does one type of animal get a pass while another type of animal doesn't?

In a zoo, animals are displays of nature and of the world. Killing it is like destroying artworks in museums.

do us all a favor and don't let your muslim friends pack your luggage

XD

if that's true then fuck it. I ate alligator once on a cruise tasted turkey like

#CockOutForTheCroc
#CrocLivesMatter

Guys, this really drives me fucking crazy. Like nuke their entire fucking country after slaughtering all their mothers in front of them crazy. Why do they do this?

Goodnight sweet prince

F

Because one animal possess' higher reasoning skills and is part of a community where those actions are not tolerated.

Kek demands that 1000 Muslims be slain, to return the favour for the deranged torture and killing of an amphibian.

Also

F
F
F
F
F

Where does it say they were mudshits?
I need to know before I go full 1488

>The crocodile was known for openly having scales, which some say is a taunt towards the Muslim belief that fish without scales cannot be eaten.

This fucking fake ass news.

It's not a Muslim belief, that shit is in the Old Testament; Leviticus chapter 11.

Christians and Jews aren't supposed to eat that, or eat pork either. Fake fucking ass news shit.

t. Pissed user

crocodile>mudslime

alright when do we get to kill all of them. this shit is just getting stupid

>That thing would love to clamp down on your (a jew, nigger or muslim) arm and start rolling until it was twisted off in a fucking heartbeat.
why the fuck would you kill a natural born nigger eliminator? you know they don´t inhabit any white countries other than in captivity. Oz is abo land, so don´t even try straya cuntz