Should Puerto Rico become a state?

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldbank.org/en/country/dominicanrepublic/overview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not until at least 50% English speaking

no

Can they even vote?

I just learned that their elected congressman is a woman and she is a member of the GOP/ republican party. So if they promise to always vote republican, then yes.

nope. and if you're military and you're stationed there and become a resident you lose your right to vote. lel.

>75.8%

Definitely not, we should depopulate the land and fill it with real Americans first.

Trump should make it a state and dump illegals there

Are Puerto Ricans the most cucked of the "Latinos". Not a state can't even vote
JUST

fuck no

No. Maybe if they enslave all the niggers and redskins there.

It could be like an Alcatraz/ Escape from NY kind of thing where prisoners get sent.

Yes, being part of the wealthiest and most powerful nation on eaerth instead of being a third world shithole is super cucked.

?

What you just said makes no sense. I was stationed at fort Buchanan for three years, technically a resident of PR (drivers licence and all) and i was still able to vote.

Sounds like you just made some shit up.

Not until they pay off their debt and get their income and education up to the US median. I'm not subsidizing their bullshit.

members of the armed forces are not considered residents for voting purposes. you still paid federal taxes as a member of the military. actual civilian residents are considered residents of an outlying territory and thus do not have representation in the Electoral college nor are they required to pay federal taxes under the current legislation governing the PR

Fuck no, I don't want that island of spics voting in my elections.

Good job copy and pasting some article to back peddle but what you said was wrong bud!!

94.4% spanish

no.

Gotta lot of family from there (San Juan). Say there's an out of control drug problem. It's a pretty island, but they need us more than we need them.

It should become an artillery firing range.

Our governor just said he doesn't want to pay the denbt, you're screwed

No. They should become independent. We have enough welfare deadbeats in the US already.

>75% white

USA is 63% white.

>94.4% Spanish

wtf

Cheap Hawaii

Never happen. Means they get to send senators and representatives to Congress and nobody wants to upset the balance of grift.

>Over the last two decades, the Dominican Republic have been standing out as one of the fastest economies in the Americas - with an average real GDP growth rate of 5.4% between 1992 and 2014. The DR remains the most rapid economy in the region in 2014 and 2015, with a real GDP growth at 7 percent. Recent growth has been driven by construction, manufacturing and tourism. On the demand side, private consumption has recently been strong, as a result of low inflation (under 1% on average in 2015), job creation, as well as high level of remittances.
worldbank.org/en/country/dominicanrepublic/overview

we also have the 9th largest GDP in latin america not bad considering we are a small island

Puerto Ricans are now immigrating here

Fuck no. Why would we adopt and bail out a country that's defaulting on it's debts?

If anything give them independance!!

so niggers can run a country? i'll be damned, maybe we should send our blacks to the DR

>94.4% Spanish
>75.8% White
[doubt]

Yes.
And here's why:
>As a territory, trade is heavily restricted so they cannot balance profits
>As a territory, they cannot file for bankruptcy
>After this debt crisis, millions more have already poured into Florida, so keeping it as a territory will not "quarantine" Puerto Ricans.

Debt is largely a result of its status though.
Heavy territorial restrictions cripple the economy, tax haven status removed abruptly and chased remaining profits out, bankruptcy is not a questions, and since they all have US citizenship, those with a brain on their heads all leave for the US.

calmate juan carlos, itll be cool

you guys will vote and your women will move to florida where they belong

white in puerto rico just means not being a full blooded nigger

they should be granted independence so they can't move to the US

You can join. The Bahamas too. Puerto Rico can fuck right off.

A ton of them have Taino blood and don't even know it.

>Wanting Negro countries as states
No thanks
Puerto Rico can become a state instead.

grant independence to miami-dade county as well

ricans are among the most liberal hispanics. bring them in and they'll vote for more gibs.

fuck off commie

don't you have some more flags to burn you motherfucker? you're lucky i wasn't there when it happened. You guys are a bunch of fucking cowards.

It's already in a state of disrepair lmao

>maybe we should send our blacks to the DR
but you went through so much trouble importing niggers,what you have buyers remorse?

stay mad

Fuck that, Dominican republic is black as fuck

It will be good, you can pay taxes.

Why should Puerto Rico become a state

yeah i do. you guys should take them and lead by example.

yes because then we can make english our official language and the communists can finally be purged

No, they keep shutting it down when it comes to a vote because muh taxes and beanspeak. Their rights should be curtailed quite a bit, though, they don't bring anything to the table.

Civilians can, but only in the primaries, just like every other territory. I thinks people in the military only can vote in the actual presidential election.

we are happily independent and have great admiration for the USA please vacation here in DR you will be welcomed

If you think DR and Bahamas aren't lib as fuck, you're tripping.

Even if both countries hate gays and degens. every single one that moves here inevitably votes Dem.

That's not the problem anyway, giving statehood status would give us over 9 billion a year in tax revenue, and that's only estimated off of its current status in the shitter. With statehood, the island would no doubt boom.

Besides, racially, it's at least one of the least negroid, least Indio latin countries.

No, but it's a hard choice. If we take them as state 51, we get more debt and other problems. If we let them be independent, they'll be Haiti in five years or less.

I've been to the DR, m8. It was pretty shit, everything looked impoverished, and the women are total degenerates.

I got offered a fuck from a 12 y/o holding a baby no fucking joke.

>94% spanish
Absolutely not.

may as well conquer the world then if revenue is your goal

>If you think DR and Bahamas aren't lib as fuck, you're tripping.
DR does not recognize gay marriage, faggots tried but got quickly shut down

DR
>95%roman catholic
>0.03 mudslime

That's the language, fuckwit.

No, it's a fucking money pit. We don't need another one of those.

NO. I'm not having 51 states.

Well, what benefit is there to us in keeping it as a territory?

And 70% white.

>3.5 million more Democrats

i'm more concerned about race than language. we can teach other whites to speak english, but english speaking niggers and indios are of no use to us. we have plenty and don't need anymore.

>62% white
>wants 70% white or more

I'm pretty sure the passage of "Mona" is very important for trading with the Caribbean and South Americans country's. Doubt the mainland would like to lose that.

I've been to the Detroit, m8. It was pretty shit, everything looked impoverished, and the women are total degenerates.

I got offered a fuck from a 12 y/o holding a baby no fucking joke.

>>After this debt crisis, millions more have already poured into Florida, so keeping it as a territory will not "quarantine" Puerto Ricans.
Never looked at it this way.

Ew no, if anything we should just let it become it's own country or just give it Dominican Republic, it's really just an eye sore and makes me go wtf why is it even apart of the usa.

They are a beaner island who would vote 80%+ for democrats

What the fuck do you think

The real problem is how they are US citizens and can't be deported back to their shitty island

>Wanting the commies to win
plus the 3.5m would still be American. meaning that emigration to the mainland would be outta control.

>A country from the beginning of our (((Imperial))) age.

>A country that does not share our values and history

>Add more Non whites to this dying country

How about no and let us separate each other.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a communist

healthy outlook there

Clearly someone is analpained.
It's different if nearly the entire country is full of poor negroes, stray dogs, run-down buildings, dirty shacks, and Haitian squatters.

That is literally the majority of DR.
Santo Domingo was fucking alright at best.

And when it comes to sex, you fuckers are degenerate as fuck. You'll fuck anything and everything that moves from the age 10+

Lol puerto ricans are not immigrating their to wash floors like Dominicans in PR..they go their to open business cuz it's easier and less regulated.. typical stupid Dominican lol..

pay denbts

>Independentist aren't just a bunch of commies who hide behind sovereignty.

sure kiddo

>Giving Democrats 2 free seats in the Senate
>Giving Democrats 4-5 free seats in the House of Representative
>Giving Democrats 6-7 votes in the Electoral College for absolutely free
Are you retarded?
NEVER EVER

You guys don't GET IT.

More Puerto Ricans live in the US than in Puerto Rico.
Puerto Ricans PUMP out babies.
And as long as their economy is shit (largely due to US policy), they will keep sending their babies over here.

You will get more Dems, more Spanish-speakers, and more Puerto Ricans in the US literally by allowing Puerto Rico to remain a territory.

What should Uncle Sam look like now if that's how he's looking in 1899. Ol' Victor Gill didn't even know about all the dead gooks.

Source: I'm Floridian and Florida is currently undergoing a HEAVY Puerto Rican invasion that began this last decade, and more keep coming.

they say The apple doesn't falls far from the tree, doesn't it?

>(largely due to US policy)

I'd argue it's 51% our fault, 49% the feds

Yes, so they start paying taxes
The current system allows them to trade their voting rights for huge tax breaks. Making them a state would get them to pay up.

Yes, as well as our Islands in the Pacific. All of the Americas must be united under our benevolent rule.

You tried. And thank God it didn't pass the Senate be 2 votes.

>75.8%

Puerto Rico is whiter than the USA as a whole topkek

No.
Also when the fuck are we going to make English the national language ffs

>there has never been Hispanics voting for republicans...
>oh shit wait

>What are Cubans?

Puerto Rican's hate lefties, our liberal party has never won a single fucking election. don't be quick to assume.

I'm Dominican and I can confirm this, everyone of my family is a leftist faggot worshiper.

Which has made me question if Dominicans even believe in Christianity, I suspect they're 'Cultural Christians' whom are taken to it because of tradition rather than belief. Might just be my family but IDK.

But it annoys me to no end that as soon as they get here, they go ultra-leftist, it's horrible.

No, don't fuck up the only place on earth an American citizen doesn't have to pay capital gains tax

Since Puerto Rico is small as hell...

Any of you Puerto Rican fuckers know a girl named Julissa in Florida?

>salty puerto rican bantz

glorious

your elections are rigged retard.

That's funny my family is upper class and we're right wing as fuck.

Younger gen. Cubans are largely turning leftist nowadays tho.

I don't think they want to pay income taxes

Yea! Independence for Mississippi!