So Sup Forums how do we deal with the cumskin problem?

So Sup Forums how do we deal with the cumskin problem?

Kill yourself

Sweden yes!

Make bukkake ilegal

Hey Nigger, without 'cumskins', you wouldn't have a Wifi Modem, nor 'video' to freeze up, nor the electricity to run these devices.

>Literally so stupid that you're sub-human.

I'd rather be associated with the proteins of life than the proteins of excrement.
t. cumskin

Also, sage

We just see how they behave on their vietnamese internet rice paper drawings board
Poor whitey think that he will survive more than 150 years of our enrichment

>all non-whites are black
>muh IQ
Stupid cumskinhead

yes I'm sure Sierra Leone is doing well isn't it
I mean, how could they be shit after having two consecutive civil wars, a hunger problem, a poverty problem and an ebola epidemic?

>things everyone hates
>low signal
>buffering
>low battery
>comic sans font

cum creates life

shit is just waste

>All IQ's lower than 92
>gods

This bait is poor quality.

> cumskin
Sounds like a force liberal meme.
Have a pic of Fascism so many you can grow a pair and save your country.

DESIGNATED

GRENADE

STREETS

Segregate them!

Exile them to a prison island!

>please?
>I'm tired of being around shitskins

Literally all Sup Forumsfags can do is live in their own FANTASIES.

It's hilarious, because despite the talk, you guys are TERRIFIED of us. Lmfao. You KNOW this is true, you KNOW you're nothing more than a pathetic, shy autistic KID who LITERALLY CAN'T LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYES LMFAO, yet of course online you're a "crusader" (I actually cringed just typing that lmfao). You BOW your head when you see me in the street, you fucking SHIT YOURSELF when you see us late at night, and you're SUCH A LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU CROSS THE STREET TO AVOID US. LMFAO.

Again - go ahead and type out a butthurt reply, but deep down you KNOW what I'm saying is true. That's what makes it so hilarious - literally ALL young western european "nationalists" are scared, pathetic COWARDS. Sure, you have your little Steam groups/IRCs where you whine about "the shitskins", you bitch on your little forums, but WE CONTROL YOUR STREETS. LMFAO. You are PETRIFIED to leave the house after dark, because of us. LMFAO. Aww, little suburban bitch, did the scary dark man give you a nightmare? Don't worry, just go and play Crusader Kings, you can be a real man there! LMFAO.

Move back to Somalia

Oh wait...

>azeristan and turkey
>white

>cross the street to avoid us
>bow your head when you see me
>shit yourself when you see us late at night
Maybe it's because blacks commit most of the murder, assault, rape and armed robbery?

Says the monkey on said message board...

tfw im white now!

Stop depending on their welfare, become more relevant than them in tech sectors.

saged. this nigger thinks 92iq i godly, enough said. funny it's still lower than that gorilla though, i really kekked at that

>sustenance farming
that infograph was made by an african

Just let things go as is.

We are being raided because Congress established that the Department of Justice under Obama set up a three billion dollar slush fund for activist groups.

What do you have against Asians?