Which toilet should a tranny go to?

Which toilet should a tranny go to?

Cook is right, the disableds are already unisex, so just use them.

the rope toilet

I just won an internet argument with an SJW transgender. They literally deleted their account after my response in shame or embarrassment.

Transgender should use the bathroom that their genitals are.

praise kek

In the absense of unisex bathrooms, they should all go to the male ones. In big stadium enviornments, you sometimes see women using the mens room but never the reverse.

This toilet.

I do not understand why this isn't the real solution. There are extraordinarily few trannies and I haven't been in a building in a long time that didn't have disabled toilets. Even my local park has them now.

who the fuck cares. Why does anyone spend any part of their lives thinking about this shit

Simple name change for restrooms is all that is needed. Change to Sticks - and Slits I . Use the bathroom that applies to what you got.

Fire and Brimstone Toilet

Who fucking cares? This is diversion politics at its finest.

>Make it illegal to attempt to disguise yourself as the opposite sex with the death penalty as the minimum
>They must use the restroom that corresponds with their sex
>Intersex will have blood drawn
>Any y chromosome automatically is male and no y is automatically female
Really just wish conversation of this asinine and artificial issue could end

Sidestep the issue by removing male and female toilets and just provide a single toilet room.

Saves a ton of money too in future constructions.

Because I don't want a "chick" with a dick pissing next to me.

wtf are you people talking about? Is this Aussie/Leaf shitposting or do you actually have gender-neutral disabled toilets? In Murica there's a handicap stall in both the Women's and Men's rooms, it's not a separate fucking bathroom

>Because I don't want a "chick" with a dick pissing next to me
Make it illegal to be a chick with a dick and make it legal to cave their head in. Issue solved.

unfortunately, as an American it should be your duty to take a stance on the matter, especially if our federal government is going to try to for the rest of us.

What's between their legs? Transsexuality is a mind state, a thing you identify as. Toilet is physical thing based on non-mind identification, it's a physical toilet room.

>They
'it' is the correct pronoun.

Maple bro bringing the branch (and rope)

Gulag toilet

Pretty sure Trannies responsibly navigated this problem for decades before screeching libs decided to make it a political issue.

That is no shitposting.
You normally have a Male, Female and Disabled toilet.
The disabled toilet is a regular pisshole with hand rails and a panic button and other spastic features, but there is no gender distinction.

I think they have the same thing as we do, it's a bigger, separate single bathroom for wheelmonsters.

They hear voices in their heads hence "they".

i would recommend a vaccumsealable "toilet"

Rename male/female bathrooms to dick/vagina bathrooms.

Problem solved

this

>America
And proud

I dunno, do they have shitters in hell?

Interesting. I always thought the idea of a dude pissing in the women's restroom was the fucked side of things.

>passable
female
>drag queer
male

>tfw I am a trap and use the men's room even though I look like a qt grill because sometimes I get to suck some cocks or get fucked in the ass as punishment for using the "wrong" bathroom

how would you fit a tranny into a toilet?
ehh..fuck it. I am male so I suppose the male toilet.

That never happens outside your fap fantasies.

Right? What a fag.

Gave me a boner for some reason.

outside, i don't want some sexual deviant in a dress in the bathroom with my son or daughter

The one that matches his/her chromosomes.

>America has so many morbidly obese people that can't shit without a double wide stall they need to put disabled toilets in all the washrooms instead of just having them every now and again

That would be a direct violation of the NAP

Let them use the designated shitting street.

Here's my idea: regulate every bathroom in america. Have government workers at every restroom and make people required to prove their sex before they can use the bathroom. Birth certificates required too, obviously.

>just have half as many bathrooms
>it will save you money

kys