twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whaling I think.

Ruskies and Norwegian coalminers and the occassional polarbeae shootknf

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

It belongs to Russia. Norway GTFO

Being 30x smaller than it appears

HEY JANINIGGERS MOVE THIS SHIT TO INT FAGGOTS CHOP CHOP YOURE NOT BEING PAID

Norfag

We basically subsidise some shitty housing and coal mining with lots of dollarinos so that we can claim it's settled so that we get rights over the fucking huge oceanic economic zone around it. It's basically a shithole filled with alcoholism and depressed gnomes working a mine that doesn't pay for itself.

It's bigger than the iberian penisula.

Vault7 and Wikileaks being autistic

Are there towns and citizens or just workers?

looks comfy

2642 inhabitants

so probably 1500 or so houses

The Sun goes in circles.
Wrong archipelago. Faroes are way further South, about halfway between Iceland and Scotland.

Is Svalbard really bigger than Iceland and Denmark?

Oh
ssb.no/en/befolkning/statistikker/befsvalbard/halvaar/2016-04-07

>The Swedes make up the largest group of foreign men, followed by Thais. For the women, it is the other way round (figure 4). During the last year, the fastest growing group has been women from the Philippines, which almost doubled in size, from 10 to 19.

Basically they spend their coalminer neetbux on importing a thai or filipino wife and fuck her and beat her in alcoholic stupor

There is one (1) town called Longyearbyen. It's Norwegian territory with no natural inhabitants. Everyone who lives there has come from the Norwegian mainland specifically to work in the mines or teach at the local school, staff the local grocery shop etc.

There is some limited tourism (polar bears yo), you have to bring a gun with you if you go out of town, and the CEO's of various companies related to the mining stuff like to send their upper management there to have meetings, which is just an excuse to go see polar bears and drink alcohol in a beautiful ice waste

Is it true that polar bear rape is common there?

Secret Nazi nerve gas station

Yep, it's huge

So funding 2000 Norwegians with neetbux to say it's our territory basically gives us a fucking enormous region of fishing rights, oil rights etc.

Ice melting

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>Hehe woopsies

Sound's like Sup Forums's dream island

Tourism and whatnot. What about these two

>Island of depressed alcoholic misfits

Where do I sign up?

>What is the Mercator projection

It's a decent size , but not massive. The Mercator map projection makes land near the poles look much larger than it actually is. Compared to a country, Svalbard a landmass is most similar to Togo, in Africa. Pic related.

The table in previous pic is KM2 and (Mi2). Pic related is a better projection for relative sizes to European and equatorial landmasses

apparantly there's mandatory gun ownership there due to polar bears, so yeah

Seed vault and coal mining.

What happens here?

Also is it just me or does Norway, Sweden and Finland look like a giant dick and balls?

>When Norway isn't part of the Eurozone

Soviet-era nuclear tests

That's where Tsar Bomba was dropped.

>montenegro
Quite literally never heard of you
What happens there? Where are you?

No, but the water between us look like a dude with his dick out

Novoya zelmya was my favorite map in Delta Force 1

Sounds dope desu

In the baltics. Got rammed in WW1. Dissapeared in Yugoslavia, reinstated and now just as irrelevant as Bosnia or Albania.

Places like this should do tourism. Like depressed alcoholic winter island role playing tourism. Like Its Alive. I'd do that for a month.

Want to move to Norway or Denmark.

Any tips from Nordmen? I am white. Especially looking for blonde hair blue eyed cutie to procreate with.

Someone posted from Svalbard once. Sneaky ass rare flag

pic related

>I'm white
I think that's your biggest problem. It's easy to get into Norway if you're a brown refugee but for white people it's nearly impossible to get in

I'll just say I'm jewish or something.

this used to be the case, not anymore though.

Idk man, they have been ruined by feminism. You can not display any form of chivalry, they take it as an offense. Also thwy do not know how to cook, clean or take care of kids, most of them don't want them either, because they need to realise themselves or focus on their career. Yet all they do is get shitfaced every weekend and study useless shit. Not wothwhile.

>What happens here?

Panserbjorne