Seriously what can be done about this?
This is a pretty clear attack on western culture

>ree isn't it bad enough that black people exist in real life
Shut the fuck up cumskinhead

We comin to BLACKED all yo fine elven hwite women in shiiiieeeet

I'm willing to bet they got additional funding just for that

>t.Le'monjello Al-Stockholmi: Quintessentially Swedish

>what can be done about this?

Don't buy it. Don't talk about it. Don't even think about it.

When marketers finally understand that people are sick of this they will stop.

>flag
>post

you're fucking hopeless as a Nation

Refuse to purchase. I do not see the introduction of a black character as propaganda; i see it as marketing. Lord of the Rings was amazing, over a decade ago. Just let it go.

It was only a matter of time

The instant I found out LOTR had no blacks I realised (((they))) would have to (((fix))) it.

RIP western civilization, say hello to the brown future

Progressives have had their claws in the gaming industry for years now. The major companies hire bullshit "project leads" with a bachelors in political science, who's sole job seems to push this kind of shit in every crevice they can find.

Understand that companies are inherently pro cosmopolitan, because of their capitalist nature: a soulless entity with the only goal being to line their pockets with as much money as possible. That means appealing to the largest audience. So they hire these idiots, like Daniel Berlin of EA Dice, to put as many niggers, women, and fags into their games without completely fucking over its chances of being successful with normal retards who'll buy it no matter what.

Gaming was fun while it lasted, but let these dykes and Marxists burn to the ground. You could be doing something much more productive with your life.

Near LOTR's niggers are from Far Harad

Haradrim are Arabs, there were never niggers in Middle Earth unless Uruks count

Not only is JRR Tolkien rolling in his grave like a washing machine, but Christopher Tolkien had been sent to one over his dad's legacy being shat on for the hundredth time, now with (((diversity)))

Near Harad, tusken raiders
Far Harad, niggers

where did Tolkien ever write this?

Khand and Harad, both allied to Sauron, were full of blacks.

Were there any black humans in LotR?

Battle of Pelennor Fields, ROTK

so glad the movies were already made

No, the Harad were desert people. They were dark, they werent black. There were no negroids and not indigenous or asians. There were whites and arabs and other species.

"Out of Far Harad black men like half-trolls with white eyed and red tongues"

Dumbass

This, we got it at the perfect moment. Technology had come far enough to give us the LOTR we deserved but society hadn't descended into SJW culture yet.

Man Harad was pretty cool. Best army in the lotr tabletop game.

Dumbass? Because I didn't go full autist and give a direct quote? Get fucked.

They only add niggers so they can drive up their sales from niggers

day of the rake can't come soon enough

Theyve been doing this.
Just look at the article about african immigrants in ireland that are "expanding what it means to be irish"

They all need shot. the jews and the niggers that wont leave europe.

No matter what they did to us, we always had muh ancestry. Now we dont even have that.

>cumskin
Dude, if your cum is the color of Caucasian skin, see a doctor.

Those are like white kids in early 20th century steam factory colors.

Because there are no Africans in Middle Earth

There are black-skinned, half-trolls

Make Africa diverse again

Literally the palest white skin I can find, and still has pink in it. Nobody fucking cums pink unless there is something drastically fucking wrong with their shit.

Of course, how would a shitskin ever hope to understand this?

>eat fast food
>cum is gray for about a week

When did I say African? Also, LIKE half-trolls doesn't mean they ARE half-trolls. L2reading comprehension

Boycott Hollywood and use bit torrent. Fuck them kikes.

Half Troll implies some Troll features user.

I love this tan meme shitskins and their coalburn lovers parade around. No one and I mean absolutely no one gets a tan from a spring day in the north European sun. Good luck getting bronze in fucking England, even in the summer odds are you only get a couple good days. Slight tan comes up and fades away instantly. Only niggers are always black, even arabs and asians have whitish skincolor when they arenĀ“t in any sunny parts of the world.

Now give your average shit guy/girl who works year around. Odds are his/her vacation lasts about a good 2-3 weeks max. Enough to build up a tan that lasts for about a month. Which is the remainder of summer usually. Which means you are back to being pale in September along with every fucking humanoid except for niggers.

Unless you are a ginger you tan like everybody else at slightly different rates. But fuck don't mention this to the shitskins. They wear their tan like a badge of honor and will do anything to undermine their white role models.

Let me live in a place where it's sunshine year all around and I'll be brown to. How hard is it for these minority faggots to understand how tanning works.

Fuck

Wait wait
I played Shadows of Mordor and loved it
do not fucking tell me the only time they make another game for middle earth is to ruin it with a nigger
DO NOT TELL ME THIS IS REAL

Were there no black people in the coursairs of umbar?

Just read the books you fucking faggot.

Stop buying into 21th century pop culture

Stop playing videogames, stop being a faggot

The Corsairs were arabs, same with most people who lived in that part of Harad.

The nigs were half trolls that lived in jungles.

Aren't blacks canonical as living in Far Harad?

Inspired by the ottoman pirates based in yet to become algeria.
What do you think they were?

Just more pandering, most people are starting to get sick of this tokenism being shoved down their throats OP.

If it's not canon in the lore, it shouldn't be official.

Autists need to stop screeching every time they see a Black person ffs. It's like you're going out of your way to be upset about things like some filthy liberal.

also can't really ruin Middle Earth with a game that has already gone massively out of it's way to establish that it isn't canon-friendly or lore-friendly at all

You know sweden is the biggest cucked joke of all of western civilization. Even more than canada

I don't like it because its a LOTR reboot, the nigger was the icing on the cake. Good thing you have no say in America britcuck.

Nigs were not half trolls

There simply were no nigs

"Black" doesn't mean African. There existed like-half-troll beings that were black skinned with white eyes.

Sounds like a metaphor for nigs honestly..

>black men like half-trolls
>BLACK MEN

my fuck, you're obtuse

Probably some Far Harad, brah.
Saged this bitch.

/Thread

>"Out of Far Harad black men like half-trolls with white eyed and red tongues"
>like

Do you not know what a simile is? If I say you are like a bull does that make you a literal bull?

>Tolkien writes mythology for the people of England and the British Isles
>"Fuck that shit. Let's put some niggers in our new game."