If he starts coming after my weed , there will be severe consequences

If he starts coming after my weed , there will be severe consequences

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DKLIuSFpq4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there is literally nothing wrong with using cannabis

Yep, you'll take a lot of nigger dick in prison. Pretty sever imho.

cry more, degenerates

Yea, severe temper tantrums. You don't need weed.

>there will be severe consequences
Such as...?

sounds like you have some first hand experience

I think it's too unpopular to be realistic.

Trump values his support too much.

Jeff "smoke the dope, dangle by a rope" Sessions

no tears here sugartits

You should be worried more about pence OP.

I hope he throws your degenerate ass in prison to rot with the murderers, rapists, pedophiles, and other wastes to society.

Literally shaking?

Mr. Vice President will be happy to assist in any conversion therapies.

this is known.

Trump still has to purge the GOP's thinking. Weed should haze zero priority. But it seems that they're lining up to take out any large scale growers or distributors.

Listening to this, and the ranting of people like Nikki Haley, seems like we still have to stand up to a bunch of closet globalist control freaks.

Why do you love opiates so much? Why do you love alcohol so much?

what are you going to do nigger XD

Not from you.

IT'S STARTING TO GET OLD

YOU'VE OVER PLAYED YOUR HAND MR. BROCK

You're an idiot, marijuana is a poison to Christian culture.

Opiates are very heavily restricted, and should be. Alcohol was embraced by western civilization thousands of years ago and has been elevated to a cultural art form several times over as Europe kicked the entire world's ass. Weed was smoked by the ancient Scythians, who preceded to do nothing but get buttfucked by various horse tribes before getting subsumed by the wine chugging Romans and disappearing entirely.

The lesson is obvious.

Hate it all, don't try to play down weed because other drugs exist, just fucking know you're a piece of shit.

I'm sure Sessiosn agrees more with States rights than he does with anti-marijuana legislation. He might try to crack down federally, more specifically with marijuana coming over the border, but I doubt we'll see any action against the states which have legalized recreational or medicinal marijuana.

youtube.com/watch?v=DKLIuSFpq4g

This is also possible.

There is literally nothing wrong with weed. If you think weed should be illegal and alcohol is fine, you are a grade A moron and should be gassed. Marijuana can be very eye opening, perception shattering and beneficial substance for the human mind if taken in the right situations and the right activities are performed while high. I voted for Trump and have been on board for a long time but I completely disagree with this anti-marijuana bullshit. My life has improved with weed, and it made me a more informed, educated, and open minded person because I would study, exercise, learn new languages, or watch amazing documentaries while stoned. Haters will hate.

It's a poison to all culture, it diminishes culturally-laid out thought processes, and usually gets replaced by the drug culture or other entities transcribing beliefs onto the person.

>Falling for the Green Jew

It would be the dumbest thing the Republicans could do. And I don't put it past them to be that dumb.

>f3
>"for you" "4 u" "for u"
>no results
i am ashamed of you guys

>the if-then fallacy
wew lad
Alcohol isn't the argument. I don't even drink, but I feel that your argument is shite.
Everything you said has been derived from delusion, you're a fool, and a stupid one at that.

Not to worry. Session is the next one out on the Flynn-Manafort train to Moscow

>trump wants it legalized

All a liberal cares about, is themselves and their pathetic little vices.
Who is it that coined the term, 'fuck the world'?
That's right, liberals.
Eat shit you druggy scumbags.

Get off my board you filth.

Why isn't torrenting legal? It's not like it's hurting anyone, actually, it's good for the economy, people really like it, and it makes them feel better if they're sick. The only reason it's not legal is because big greedy corporations want it to be illegal so they can make more money.

He might be out on his ass anyways for lying under oath about contacts with Russia.

Stop smoking funny jew.

That's not true at all, especially not true of younger people using it. If its regulated and sold commercially like booze though, there should be no issues with marjiuana.

It would be a huge boost to the economy in so many sectors if we legalize.

How fucking degenerate do you have to be to want to keep your shitty habit over a man who supported trump and will destroy the deep state?

I speak multiple languages, am about to graduate as an engineer, am extremely healthy, and I increased my world view and overall intelligence level many orders of magnitude after beginning smoking weed. Marijuana doesn't make you stupid, being a retard makes you stupid. If you are motivated and driven, weed and other drugs like psychedelics can have positive impacts on your life. I'm knot saying being stoned 24/7 is a good thing, but you can use marijuana to improve your life like I did. Hate all you want, I'll still be here being successful and happy as fuck.

Torrenting is legal. Torrenting copyrighted content is what gets you in trouble.

Don't worry, he's going to resign in the morning.

Good. Fuck weed. If you smoke it have fun with Tyrone in prison.

who gives a fuck? he can meet with whoever he wants :joy:
the flynn thing happened because he allegedly didn't inform pence of his communications and made pence look like a liar/incompetent.

If you think Trump or Sessions would do anything about the deep state you're the one that needs to lay off the wacky tabaccy.

Good fuck get the fuck over the election already

>plant used for thousands of years
>empires rising and falling
>prisons overflowing
>cannabis higher quality and easier to get than ever before
>states starting to legalize, decriminalize
>latest political appointee thinks the war on drugs can still be won

gee, I wonder how this will turn out