I hate this goddamn country

This country is done for. back in WW1-WW2 we showed so much promise. courts ruling that women were not human, (fuck you brits for ruining it) we had proper education, jobs a decent enough military good values. now after weedman got into office we are all dog fucking pedo's I hate this country so much. and the liberals are all so god damn stupid repeating "Trump is evil and he is Hitler" whenever I say say something pro-Trump and give evidence why he is literally one of the greatest things for America they ignore me and call me racist.
What is the rest of the world like right now? no memes no jokes no hyperbole.

day
of
the
rake

Tell me how bad are the taxes.

is that you billy
holy fuk man chill

13% on buying shit? or how stupidly high fucking taxes that rob literally everyone of most of our money?

there are a few good leafs. canada wants to be our bro but the cancer has spread deep.

don't associate the Left and pedophilia please, they are monsters

Please nuke us
Who?
There are good leafs true look at Maxime Bernier, but I fear he came to late. Canada is now owned by China cause of the idiot that Harper was ( I am conservative but Harper was just a plain retard)
Go fuck a dog.

>harper
The parties don't mean much. G.W. Bush nearly destroyed the entire cause of conservatism in the states.

I'm not really sure what Canadian conservatism stands for but hopefully the Trump effect will swing Canada to the right.

Whenever you're feeling bad about your country, remember that at least you're not Brazilian.

It hasn't in the slightest. Lefties are stronger then ever but so are conservatives. we are fucked. luckily when (not if) country goes to hell I can move since I am in the military I can get a job in any country pretty much.

how are things down there any who? I never hear about you on the news anymore.

Honestly, I've been feeling pretty bad about Chile lately, so thank you. I will keep that advice close to my heart.

one could only hope, desu

Atleast you don't have rapefugees flooding the country, although i only spotted these refugees in the big cuck cities though such as Amsterdam.

We have those. and worse, Chinks, they may be smarter but they lack all sense of morality and justice. they are the true subhumans.
Ya its the only way to save this country.

Oh i thought the chinks were decent. Their food is pretty based though

Well 3-4th gen in they are fine the problem is the 1st gen Chinese they treat this country like its China (their food is amazing though) throwing there garbage everywhere and they always seem to be pissed off seriously these people are so god damn angry all the time for no reason when ever you are around one its like they want to stab you and eat your dog.

It's Tourist Trap month, aka Carnival. Celebration of Angolan immigrants and nigger culture. Lots of tourists getting mugged and killed, but the media doesn't report that because muh Brazilian "culture".

so same as always? damn I feel bad for you. if only we could all live in America. or have a harem in Japan.

Deport cuckdeau, biggest numale beta president the world has ever seen. Most first generation chinks are dying anyways right?

Ha our country loves the fucker. he will never get deported. and sadly not more and more first gens keep moving here Toronto is a lost cause. seriously its not a meme Toronto is 60-70% chink. you think your in China when driving around. and the worst part is they always J-walk. I hate driving in Toronto for that reason.

how do the chinese there act towards canadians?

So you're saying your country is full of SJW'S and Beta males? I always thought that Canada was pretty fucking based as a country and couldn't be cucked anyways especially by chinks

Where the fuck did you hear that? maybe 60 years ago we based as fuck but not anymore.
gen 1 just a general disrespect towards other leafs they always have the "I'm superior" look. and they always leave their garbage everywhere I feel bad for the city cleaners.
by the third gen they are integrated and start acting like humans though.

Fuck no! We're full up on lib cucks

Please America-kun. we need saving.

Save us with your big freedom cock! we will prepare our best dogs for you!