If the actions and ideologies of ISIS were being done in the name of religion...

If the actions and ideologies of ISIS were being done in the name of religion, don't you think that they would be forcing their captives to assimilate to their beliefs rather than just beheading/burning/roof tossing/shooting/drowning them?

It seems to me like they would be better off trying to brainwash captives rather than executing them; it would increase their ranks at the very least.

Something about that doesn't sit right with me. It seems as if there's ulterior motives afoot other than doing it all in the name of religion.

Power, riches, oil, world domination, perhaps. I mean, it's no secret that they wave signs that say "ISLAM WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD", so there is that.

It just seems bizarre to me that they wouldn't want to cram their religion down the captured people's throats instead of executing them.

I'm definitely no expert on the situation, that's for sure. I just wanted to rant a little. These vermin can't be wiped off the face of the Earth fast enough. Religion is a blight on man-kind. It has been responsible for the deaths of entirely too many humans over the course of history. But not to just shit on Islam, fuck ALL religions and atheism too. You die-hard atheists may as well call yourselves a religion at this point because you're just as bad as some of the Christian sects out there, if not worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/isis-using-nazi-methods-to-train-child-killers-from-birth-and-create-generation-of-fighters-more-a6915186.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reading this made me want to kill myself. If this is how you normally talk you need to end your life immediately

Where they buy all the jumpsuits

Are you really that dense?

they refuse a lot of them.

Read the Quran, read Dabiq (their own magazine available as PDF online), read Management of Savagery (basically their long term strategy).

Even just a few paged of the quran will do it really. You can't go more than a handful of pages without it telling you to cut off someone's feet for something.

It's pure barbarism. If Mohammed was alive today, he would be with ISIS.

They get nice bulk order prices from the CIA.

They are Nazi's of the new world.

independent.co.uk/news/world/isis-using-nazi-methods-to-train-child-killers-from-birth-and-create-generation-of-fighters-more-a6915186.html

If they weren't shit skin muslims would /pol back ISIS?

They are a few sincere Islamists, but mostly they're in it for the money like most religious organizations

I'm a big tough white man... wahhhh Islam is barbaric!!

this.

sadly, normies can't grasp this concept because
>ISIS fighters aren't white supremacists!!!111!!11!!!!!11!!!!!!1!!!!

It's pretty fucking dumb.

radical islamic extremists. They are literally the heath ledger joker of the world but its a religion.

isis seem like spooks full of silly stories. I see two type. Fancy cia video isis with matching uniform & the hillbilly with dirty beard

not all muslim are sunni , and not all arabs are muslim. convert or die is a recruiting tactic , when it fails they do this. they do this shit anyway , it's a great way to let everyone in the surrounding area know what your mission statement is.

>If the actions and ideologies of ISIS were being done in the name of religion, don't you think that they would be forcing their captives to assimilate to their beliefs rather than just beheading/burning/roof tossing/shooting/drowning them?

Because doing the latter is in line with the word of their """"""God""""""

this, it was painful for the mind

It's pretty straightforward, why convert the Kafir? In the eyes of the fundamentalist, the Kafir isn't human.
It's the same line of thought about Jews and Gentiles.

Islam allows you to kill as well as convert

There are Lebs in here now?

If you try to brainwash and convert those bastards, how can you be sure, the don't fool you like the Qur'an says muslims should do in the same situation? You'd be always in danger of people who are within your group which maybe don't give in to it and in the end manipulate you and your equipement. It's a huge risk and not worth letting these people alive. .

AliExpress

what did communist regimes genocide their own populace?

To get rid of potential hazards to their power

Underrated

>If the actions and ideologies of ISIS were being done in the name of religion, don't you think that they would be forcing their captives to assimilate to their beliefs rather than just beheading/burning/roof tossing/shooting/drowning them?
No.

I looked it up and kek'd

Do you think they rape the women/girls to death afterwards? People always acknowledge the sexual abuse, but we never get any of the juicy deets.

I guess so long as they're warm the'll be spares so their goats have some spare time as well.

1) it is not a given that a religion must always prefer conversion, like you seem to imply. case in point, islam prescribes death for resisting the caliph, subsequent conversion or not.

2) you can't forcibly convert anyone anyway, you can't order people to believe something. all the conquest and convert events in history happened in two stages, first you force the captive population to pretend to have converted, so in the end people must pretend even in front of their children, lest they be caught; thus having sabotaged the communication between parents and children, the next generation grows up believing. there's no time for this to happen or even be tried in the case of isis.