So why should anyone care about what white "people" have to say?

So why should anyone care about what white "people" have to say?

ISLAM WILL CONQUER EUROPE INSHALLAH

Because white people are literally the standard they are being measured against

To add this this, are you seriously imply Italy isn't white?

>tfw feel when to intelegent too be white

Because you are leeching off Swedish people you subhuman sandnigger/nigget/kike mongrel

you're welcome

that's by country, not race retard.

.>ITALIAN INTELLECTUALS
>ITALIAN INTELLECTUALS
>ITALIAN INTELLECTUALS.
>ITALIAN INTELLECTUALS
>ITALIAN INTELLECTUALS
>ITALIAN INTELLECTUALS
>.ITALIAN INTELLECTUALS
>ITALIAN INTELLECTUALS
>ITALIAN INTELLECTUALS
>ITALIAN INTELLECTUALS
>ITALIAN INTELLECTUALS
>ITALIAN INTELLECTUALS

>Italy IQ is 102
>Have a fucktarded corrupt government that saves rapefugees by the boatfull
What did they mean by this?

HA and why have you spergs been giving italians shit again?

>american intellectuals

>108
How do they even tie their shoes?
You can't even critically think or have independent thoughts until you're over 120+
Might as well be a nation of women

Because the Roman empire collapsed 2000 years ago.

And it's still on the list.

Tennessine, Element 117 was recently discovered at Oak Ridge National Lab. Another one for the best country in the world.

> Swedistan starts looking like pic related
> Average IQ obviously drops
> THIS PROVES THE WHITEY IS NOT SMART HUEHUEHUE

You cucks are so retarded, even your own arguments are against you and you can't even see it. Sad.

pretty much this

how can italy be so high IQ if they are literal niggers? stormfags btfo

why is italy so high?

That they are more intelligent than you.

i feel bad that we're all we wuz renaissance and shit now :/

108 is not high.

all chinks cheat on tests, their IQ is as superfluous as their culture

Well if it was discovered in Tennessee, unfortunately we can't put it down as a UK one. Sorry.

okay then how does that explain this?

and what's the average IQ in the U.S. once you remove all basketball americans and illegal mexicans?

Pretty damn high that 50% of the population scores above that

> Goes up to 1950.

> Renaissance.

Yeah... okay.

Because everyone from those country's immigrated to white nation and wants to live in white nations "for a better life" more than the other way around.

Something about peer reviewed research papers being based on Western standards and how Obunga building Zimbabwe's first helicopter is equally impressive but you just don't get it.

t. liberal arts degree

Because Asians have more in common with lab equipment than human beings.

Your average Asian scientist makes a good lab assistant because they can do math and conduct the complicated experiments that you've set out for them; but they are incapable of creative thought because they spent their entire childhood memorizing pedantic facts to max out tests or practicing the same piece of music over and over again in order to keep their parents from reminding them that they'll be disowned if they don't get a prestigious career.

>Africa doesn't exist
Why can't that be the real world?

> Straya looking almost exactly like it normally looks.

Why are Ozzies so awesomely balanced. I'm jelly

Britain is bigger than India...

God, we can dream.

I, honestly, don't believe that China > Taiwan, probably commies faked results, its hard to be smart in a spoiled environment. Also the cleverest of whites are cleverer than the cleverest of Asians.

Actually they've just ignored them. They would be quite a bit smaller.

We had this discussion a while ago, they invented wi-fi apparently.

>(((google)))

Considering the situation whites are in, I would hardly consider them clever.

> They ignored them while making this map
> Australia not worthy of being accurately edited

Really? That seems racist :DDDDD

who gives a f about IQ? nationalism is not about superiority, it's about every nation and race of people having the right to have their own land, and have it all to themselves. I wouldn't care if the average white IQ was 47, we should still have the right to our own land as does every other race.
that being said, whites are superior because we're the best mix of intelligence and creativity.

Can we have a per capita map so that superior Japan will we even bigger?

>that picture
>google American inventors
>a guy that worked for Bell
>a guy that invented peanut butter
>a guy that invented hair straightening cream
>a woman that was not an inventor at all but owned a beauty line of products
>a man who invented the Super Soaker water gun
>a man who invented lube for steam engines
And finally after those astounding individuals we come to some white dude nobody's ever heard of that did nothing of note whatsoever.

Never change google.

> right to have their own land
What for?

>mfw the IQs are only high because of a mixture of Asians having no souls and Western/white countries being brought down several points on average by the surplus of subhumans

at which point we remove 40million basketball americans from USA and they get much bigger

To secure the existence of ones culture

whites include making the highest living quality nations in existence
see

> To secure the existence of ones culture
There is no value in culture, cultures evolve.
> whites include making the highest living quality nations in existence
Good natural location.
> at which point
Never, but I am pretty sure that the other part of the US will be remmoved.

>there's no value in culture
Nice one, Paki

Feels good to be the smartest people in the world

>there is no value in culture

>Tfw Italian descent
>Tfw of polish and Irish descent as well

Pretty good IQ range.

>Wasasasak~
>Japanese

We would still be in middle ages if everyone was so concerned about culture.

>smartest people in the world
>cucked by the CCP

>spend your whole life studying
>108
lol

>we would still be in the middle ages if everyone was so concerned about culture

It's funny seeing you say we'd be in the middle ages, given that you faggots are importing Sharia into bongland.

>so that superior Japan
lol, we know why you want it you irrelevant little airstrip

>nothing worth preserving has ever come from you
>but at least your high income area scores almost as well as high income areas in the US and europe
lel

Take away our blacks. How many black people do those countries have weighing down their IQ?

You pol is so degenerate. Is it me who imports Muslims?
Just two superior island nations, nothing more.

> Take away our blacks
Send them back.

shit, slovenia’s bigger than the whole central america in that cartogram

>You pol is so degenerate. Is it me who imports Muslims?
>this rape-ganging of the Queen's English
Ah, Ahmad. I was wondering why you of all people were shit-talking culture.

Because we're amazing people. The most innovative, the easiest to assimilate, the most empathetic. The list goes on and on. You can thank us for the modern world.
We're the only people whose existence is threatened because we were too empathetic to the other races.
You could argue, that's our only weakness.

>Because we're amazing people.
nah, we're going to shit now.

Just admit that you are wrong.

How in the fuck am I wrong? You have to give me a reason if you want me to admit anything, Hassan.

No we're not. We're in the beginning stages of a massive resurgence.

> all arguments are just gifs and arab names
You just cannot agree on an obvious fact that cultures can change and that it is normal, you are probably trolling.

Only because of the synergistic effect of sharing your intelligence with the hive-mind. Individual drones are pretty dumb when removed from the collective.

A FUCKING KEK

>probably trolling
Oh fuck off, Mahmoud. The care we put in our culture is the reason we're even here today. Culture STRENGTHENS nations. Culture creates pride, pride must be validated with competition, competition leads to advancement.

Yes, culture changes with time, but that change is EXPANDING on what came before. It does not replace, erase, or otherwise. Only governments and propaganda can destroy culture, and all that does is ultimately destroy nations and their people. Without culture, human beings are empty, and that never leads to anything good.

Those numbers are totally inaccurate. Chinks and gooks only test their smart students, skewing the stats.

this
So you agree that it is ok to stop the gov controlling culture and let it naturally expand?

1. Averages for the "white" IQ includes dubious "white" people, whereas Oriental countries are more homogeneous.
2. IQ mean not as significant - it represents the average person, not the leadership class at the high-end of the distribution.
3. Oriental "clever" mind = sneaky people - not necessarily a good thing.
4. IQ tests don't measure creativity, social skills, intuition, initiative, altruism, humour, mechanical abilities, or physical performance = where whites excel.
5. The moral sense isn't measured in IQ tests - the ability to know right versus wrong objectively (rather than socially/communally) = anther attribute where whites excel.
6. Also degree to which higher IQ corresponds with exaggerated imagination of hindrances kills initiative to undertake great risk attempting blind ventures that lead to great accomplishments = white excels.

So Western man excels over the Oriental hoards in many ways that IQ tests simply fail to take into account.

Of all the yellow hordes, only the Japanese are comparable to the White man on these other characteristics - and even they come up short.

tfw to intelligent to proofread

US is tied with Japan when you remove shitskins. I would expect the same or better from every European nation applying the same condition.

I think italians start learning at a higher level than most other countries. When I was in school we had a lot of italian exchange students 2-3 years younger than us but they still got top marks.