I mean, they have a point

I mean, they have a point.

Thank god the games industry is here to set the culture right

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/gMhU8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiZ23VnwaII
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AY SO YOU BE SAYIN

this is why i stick to counter-strike 1.6 & Everquest (project 1999 server). Fuck new games.

yeah let me just make this game with a poly gender character who has romance with everyone but hes in a wheelchair spouting how hes still a 8 yearold little girl. the plot is ze/zix is trying to find his old friend becuase he wants to return thier vibrator. the protsgonist goes through several crazy situatuons where their gender and rights are in jeapordy.

was this at gdc?

imgur.com/a/gMhU8

> Mario realizes the 'princess Peach' has always been inside him this whole time, the castles being a metaphor for internalized homophobia.
> His mushroom addiction was a Freudian surrogate for the real thing.
> He cuts off his penis and declares himself Princess Maria.
> Bowser becomes her furry black daddy.
> Luigi likes to watch.
> Maria opens the borders of mushroom kingdom to Goombas of different colors and genders.

another gem from this year

What do they want to be the default then?
>able bodied
you're fucking joking right
no one wants to play a cripple

Don't they know that meme is ironic? Why are these people always weak with the cyber?

>"What is, the general audience of the developers player base?" For 500, Alex

Why are they doubling down. Holy fuck, how does anyone take this shit seriously. Fuck me with a gay raccoon, I'm done nigs.

Isn't this shit how trump's online fanclub started in the first place?

Do they really want a round 2?

fuck you bigot, get ready for cerebral palsy simulator

>berg
Literally every single time

>pink hair

Like fucking clockwork

>press x to jump over ledge
>player character turns around and reveals amputated leg then lectures me for 3 hours on the importance of handicap accessible ancient temples

>Make more varied protagonists
>Add more race, gender, and romance options as a default

They really need to step up their PR game

Their "games" will always fail in the market. The masses don't want to play as a marxist polyqueer genderfluid transmonster.

What the hell does that even mean?
>deterministic approach to history
What DOES IT FUCKING MEAN?

They're doing a negotiating tactic. They're asking for bullshit like you said but they'll call it a win if they convince even one developer to take a white character and make them anything but white.

jesus christ

someone MUST post this shit on Sup Forums ASAP

>those empty seats

Triggered?

The only reason you would be bothered by this is if you are racist, sexist, and homophobic

I'd like to see them try to cuck Grand Strategy.

The goal isn't to make everyone a crippled xerself demigender pansexual cretin, it's a manipulative tactic covered in many social manuals, including Alinsky's work.

They're negotiating the market to move towards their chosen demographics; they're looking to convert any and all targets to their way of thinking, in the hopes of an overall shift.

They know it won't sell, they don't care, they'll gladly watch the market fail and the industry die as long as it serves one iota of 'progress' in their marxist social engineering experiment.

As in history is predetermined, so regardless of what happens, civilization will eventually reach certain stages of evolution. All this really shows is a lack of both political and historical knowledge on their part. It's a fairly common thing to fuck up if you just gloss pop-history.

Very fitting ad.

Nah. I think they just want to be mad at other people. Like fuck, they won't even let these people have their conference without getting all pissy. Go make your own game.

Oy vey what are you implying

well, do it faggit

Check Hitler's portrait in the german version. Everything is infiltrated

Someone wrote a book called "How to argue with a Fascist" and actually got to talk about the book on Radio. Those empty claims of Fascism really make me angry.

How normies can't see this yet is beyond me >:C

Paradox did this so the game wouldn't be banned in Germany. Images of Hitler have been banned for a long time there. Also, they can download the mod that shows his face.

That is out of context.
It comes from the Paradox Interactive talk about how they design games orientated around history. The slide on Marxism was a part about how using Marxist thinking in handling politically based game dynamics can ease the programming complexity that comes to writing that into the game.

and sadly no one will hear you

Also, making "socially aware games", that little bitch can fuck on right now while she still can, because the sort of Holy Grail, to me at least, of game design is total creative freedom.

Making games "political" or "socially aware" implies that I have to change my games and cut down on my own creative freedom and what I want to do regardless of people's opinions to accustom myself to the (((standards))) of today's ((((((((((((culture))))))))))))

it can't be helped

neat

I wanted to be an intellectual until I got to law school and saw what real intellectuals were. So I stopped pretending to be one. I can appreciate them, in small amounts, but I know I'm not one.

These people still pretend

Sorry, I get a little angry to say the least whenever someone even implies politicizing anything creatively produced regardless of the artist's motivations or intentions.

> Every single fucking time I did anything as a kid that was remotely controversial, I was always warned that I may get kicked out of school or suspended, which I always narrowly avoided by being on personally good terms with the administration.

nice try

You have to factor in the audience she's presenting to and the perspective she is coming from. From her standpoint, most people don't realize that games have the ability to convey political messages. I think if you told her that you're making whatever game, that she wouldn't give a fuck. You're just getting mad at an imaginary group of people who in reality, have no real impact on your art.

Do you all know why USSR died? Of course it had many problems, but at the core its own population just didnt give a single fuck about it and was much more interested in western culture. Why is that? Because USSR never had culture of its own to give it to people. You werent able to produce and spread any kind of art without some fat commie official approving it, and government never approved art that wasnt purposed for propaganda. Creativity in people was snuffed out systematically in favor of brainwashing people to make sure they remain communist zombies.
This is what happens when marxist kikes gain influence on your culture, there will be no more culture. Resist as hard as you can burgers.

I don't think you know why the USSR transitioned into the Russian Federation.

>giving a fuck about what some ugly kike says

Most small to medium sized Devs that I know don't even listen to their investors or fans into what they should put into their games

Who is she making this for?

Video game devs are the most bull headed niggers out of any industry
I've seen these god damn basterds self-destruct just to prove a point of superiority

>make your games political
Make your own fucking game you dumb cunt

Why?

AAA game released days ago, Horizon. Rest of the game is as bad if not worse.

Seems a total snoozefest

Politics are a necessary evil. These people are deranged.

Their politics are as good as nukes on our cities.

>female protag
>expecting anything other then this garbage shit

It's amsterdam with 300+ people
What the fuck do you expect?
They sit around in board meetings and probably ask how much of this they can squeeze in

Although I am surprised since it's under Sony and Sony is pretty good about that shit

Ye no you got me
I'll eat my words
Vidya game devs are cucks

It wasn't even on my radar and now i'm upset

made a better argument then you did, kike..

I sure cant wait to play through my call of duty game as a paraplegic transgendered feminist suffering from clinical depression.

End white cisgender able bodied men as the the default by killing off all non-white crippled women.

Jeez, I'm speechless. This is beyond parody. Hopefully the market will see through this identity bullshit. Thanks for letting me know.

End the purchase of video games.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO PURCHASE VIDEO GAMES

GDC is a fucking joke.

You are so full of shit, wow

(((BERG))))

LIKE POTTERY

>the market

Good luck with TLOU2, it's set to star an interracial dyke.

"I am not defined by my sexuality."
Every powerpoint slide has some bdsm dildo machine torture gif

How about we get women out of the workplace?

dont these jews realise this is what got trump elected? god knows it is what led to many Sup Forums white maelstroms going to 8ch and turning full natsoc instead of plain reactionary.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiZ23VnwaII

look at those empty seats

WE DEFAULT SETTING NOW

They don't need audience, they only need presence, to pretend they amount to shit, then eventually sleep/literally cuck some nu-male like Neil Cuckmann and they are in charge.

>I mean, they have a point.

No, they WOULD have a point if the primary game consumer wasn't a white, cis-gendered male.

>Ruberg

forgot trip.

all i want is for my games to be autistic skinner boxes and/or spreadsheet drafting exercises. fuck (((graphics))) and (((character development))). go watch a movie instead you fucking fat cunts.