DEEP STATE WITH THE UPPERCUT

SESSIONS BTFO

WHO'S NEXT, Sup Forums?

Can I get a quick rundown?

Sessions lied under oath about meeting with Russian officials. Same thing Flynn was forced to resign over.

Oh, got a source?

Just google sessions, it's #1 on twitter.

>Twitter
>Google
I prefer my news to be genuine

more muh russia, he didn't lie under oath.

Maybe it calm the dipshit down, can't believe his stupidity towards legalization

Burying your head won't make it go away

He did, that's not fake news

>getting your "news" from known propogandists

Yeah OK pal

-Bogdanoffs bow to Deep State
-In contact with aliens
-Harnesses psychic-like abilities
-Control America with an iron but fair fist
-Own the military & bureaucracies nationwide
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (DeepStatengrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Deep State babies
-Members of the Deep State have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a deep state who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have the Deep State inside you right now
-The Deep State is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Deep State's bunker in Wilkes land?
-Teaches people to learn fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the Deep State.
-The Deep State is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, the Deep State is a timeless being, existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know the Deep State's ultimate plans yet. We hope the Deep State is benevolent.

Dude just check your news brand of choice, this is a stupid argument

It's literally nothing. From Bloomberg

>Last year, the senator had over 25 conversations with foreign ambassadors as a senior member of the Armed Services Committee, including the British, Korean, Japanese, Polish, Indian, Chinese, Canadian, Australian, German and Russian ambassadors,” she said. “He was asked during the hearing about communications between Russia and the Trump campaign--not about meetings he took as a senator and a member of the Armed Services Committee.”

Bogs bow to no one

Right there. He was asked about Trump Russia contacts, not his work as a senator. Didn't even really lie.

You clearly don't know the power of the Deep State

Confirmation hearings are under oath, not only did he refuse to disclose information about the topic, he blatantly lied in response to a direct question.

screencap this post for when he's forced to resign.

Is that the new Mass Effect race

You clearly have no clue what powers you're messing with

>meet with ambassadors because you serve on a committee as a senator that meets with ambassadors

WOW

Can you actually prove that he was questioned about meeting with Russian ambassadors or are you repeating fake news shit?

You can't because he was doing his fucking job as a member of the armed forces panel. Faggot.

Please for the love of God, don't tempt the Deep State

I doubt it desu. He probably didn't think it was relevant to questions specifically about Russian contacts with Trump's campaign. It was literally part of his job.

Fuck that redneck faggot.

Dude just read the fucking story instead of the headline

>meets with ambassadors of various nations as a member ofthe armed forces panel

Fuck off already.

>Confirmation hearings are under oath, not only did he refuse to disclose information about the topic

That never happened though.

White House said they talked about the election you redneck retard

>At his Jan. 10 Judiciary Committee confirmation hearing, Sessions was asked by Sen. Al Franken, a Minnesota Democrat, what he would do if he learned of any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of the 2016 campaign.
“I’m not aware of any of those activities,” he responded. He added: “I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians.”

faggot

BE GONE DEEP STATE MONKEY

Go to sleep, ShareBlue. Your psyop game is weak. And why are you focusing on us, anyway? Go to Reddit.

>“I’m not aware of any of those activities,” he responded. He added: “I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians.”

>had communications with Russia as a member of the armed forces panel

Keep trying user.

How many times does this need to be pointed out before you Shareblue?

He was a shitty pick anyways- get Christie if he wasn't hanging out with Boris

YOU SAW WHAT HAPPENED TO KENNEDY, SESSIONS, AND FYLNN THEY HAVE MORE POWER THAN THE BOG TWINS COULD COMPREHEND

>Justice officials said Sessions met with Kislyak on Sept. 8 in his capacity as a member of the armed services panel rather than in his role as a Trump campaign surrogate.

Kill yourself shill

That's literally the incriminating part, dumb faggot.

Lol dtumpf's administration is crumbling and he's barely a month in. Lord have mercy on drumlfs soul when he's impeached and has to face the masses as a private citizen

Did you know every senator that serves on the armed forces panel had contact with foreign ambassadors?

They are all traitors, even the Democrats!

Go easy on him, he's cleary illiterate

>for the times he was brought in he had no communications with Russia

oh wow, its nothing

Do you read what you post?

DO YOU DARE QUESTION THE BEINGS WHO SAVED EUROPE???

>Justice officials said Sessions met with Kislyak on Sept. 8 in his capacity as a member of the armed services panel rather than in his role as a Trump campaign surrogate.

You dare question the entity that saved America?

>Same thing Flynn was forced to resign over.

Flynn was forced to resign over his lie to mike pence... Not over a lie under oath.

What?
Didn't it all just result in a slew of the same predictable 'Trump administration is the devil' nonsense MSM new articles?
OP, you should know better than to believe those liars.

Even without me having to explain it AGAIN what I pointed out is not incriminating Shareblue. It's painfully obvious that it is not.

Media has been given directions to blast this like it matters.

>Deep State
>helping anyone but it's self

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE PRETTY FUNNY FOR A ROTHSCHILD MONKEY

>See shitstorm about Sessions
>Probably more fake news trash
>Come to Sup Forums and see
Of fucking course. Jesus Christ these people are getting desperate with the Russia shit.

He lied UNDER OATH. His excuse that it was as a member of the armed services panel was after the fact.

Dumb nigger.

How fucking dense do you have to be to jump through magical logical hoops to say he did something wrong

Fuck off ShareJew

Trump campaign =/= Armed Services Committee

You illiterate chimp

You're fucking stupid, dude. Stop posting.

The question pertained to contacts with the Trump administration. It was arguably a poor choice of words just saying "the Russians" but the context is pretty much unambiguous.

Honestly Sessions is an idiot and we need a better AG

Please screencap my post. Sessions will resign within the month.

>inb4 I was only pretending to be retarded

Screencap mine: You will suck at least 3 different dicks this weekend.

Even fucking Vox acknlowedges that it's really nothing. They just went ahead and said

>Hey guys, Sessions fulfilled his role and talked with the Russian ambassador. Seems kind strange...

I'll suck 3 dicks if he doesn't resign by Sunday.

I thought you wanted him to resign?

>Dumb nigger
The lefty shills are the most racist people. I hope PoC see how hypocritical you Democrats are.

Do you think Trump really gives a fuck? (((srs)))

It's not about what I want, it's about seeing the writing on the wall. You guys are too deep in your echo chamber to see that this is a huge story.

I'm not lefty or democrat. I just like happenings.

The fuck did you quote me for?

Pretty sure that was a thinly veiled jab at you liking penises, captain autismo

>cliche
Can you throw in anymore thoughtless, yet overused phrases?

This is hardly a happening. At most people are saying that he should recuse himself from the investigation on Russia. The sane people acknowledge that there is no grounds for resignantion, only retards like Elijah Cummings are calling on him to resign already.

are you stupid?
do you seriously consider sessions not to have been affiliated with the donald trump campaign?

I got it friendo.

Not an argument

>'m not lefty or democrat. I just like happenings.
You fucking retard. Your shilling is transparent. Nice try with "happenings" grandpa. I'm gonna assume English is your second language too.

>I got it friendo

I don't think you did judging by your clear illiteracy

Holy shit, GTFO shareblue faggot.

Who are you trying to convince, me or yourself?

Sessions resigning will be a good thing for you guys anyway, Trump should get someone less polarizing.

>Sergey Kislyak, the Russian ambassador, is considered by US intelligence to be one of Russia's top spies and spy-recruiters in Washington, according to current and former senior US government officials.

US intelligence knows that the top Russian spy and spy recruiter operates regularly in DC and he's still walking around.

MY PISTACHIOS ARE ACTIVATED

FAKE NEWS

will blow over tomorrow, His job was to meet with diplomats

Read the actual article. Yes, he was a surrogate for the campaign. Doesn't mean he was a Russia contact. He met with plenty of other ambassadors last year as part of his job. He also met with the Chinese one, I guess they own him too now.

FUCKIN REEEEEEEEEEEEE

THE FUCKING KIKES CAN MEET WITH ISIS AND AL QAEDA AND ARM TERRORISTS, BUT NO ONE CAN WORK WITH RUSSIA OR ITS CONSIDERED TREASON? I WANT OFF THIS FUCKING RIDE

19 of the 26 members were reached for interview and all said they never met with kislyek. Sessions BTFO

holy shit you are so fucking mad

>Not an argument
Lurk more
>Can you follow instructions retard?

>Who's next
We are. Obama's FEMALE camps and plastic coffins were for us all along. It's been an honor lads.

holy shit you are so fucking liberal

Just telling you what's in the news right now. This isn't the shitstorm that the Flynn thing was and most people acknlowedge that.

>Flynn resigned over petty infighting not because he broke law

Don't worry I got you senpai

Trump won't flinch this time. Sessions is here to stay, the pedos will hang

>holy shit you are so fucking mad
I'm exploding with rage at your failed attempts to" learn the lingo" and fit in with the cool kids. I bet you were bullied in high school grandpa.

I'm not gonna lie, this shit has me kinda gaslit. First time I've doubted Trump in months. I appreciate posts like . The link in my head between this and the Flynn debacle is pretty strong.

I've probably been here longer than you've been posting on the donald, faggot

Oh fuck off shill. If this is the reason you're going to doubt Trump you wren't with us anyway.

>tfw he's never been on the donald

>I've probably been here
Did your grandkids turn the computer on for you? You are failing at your job, shill. Maybe you should retire at 65 instead of waiting those extra 2 years, you soc sec faggot

user what do you mean female camps ???

yer canadian anyways lol

im american, i can come and go as i please

ok