"These best friends got the same haircut to trick their teacher so she wouldn't be able to tell them apart."

"These best friends got the same haircut to trick their teacher so she wouldn't be able to tell them apart."

reddit.com/r/aww/comments/5wzsuw/these_best_friends_got_the_same_haircut_to_trick/

Isn't it cute Sup Forums?

maybe they are retarded kids. they are not similar.

Well, at least the parents now know the kids are retarded.

I fucking hate stupid ass parents that use kids for dumb shit. I remember being this age, we were not that dumb

they do look kinda similar, the kid on the left is miscegenated

Even if their skin color was the same there are still glaring differences in facial properties. Even dumb kids see this shit. They probably only got their hair cut short because it's easy to maintain, its just the retard parents project sentiments that just aren't there in the minds of the kids. Not to say they aren't friends just that they probably don't give a shit about their hair.

>I fucking hate stupid ass parents that use kids for dumb shit. I remember being this age, we were not that dumb

Munchausen syndrome by proxy (MSbP or MbP) is a term often used when a caregiver or spouse fabricates, exaggerates, or induces mental or physical health problems in those who are in their care, with the primary motive of gaining attention or sympathy from others.[1]

Know you understand what is behind the tranny kids epidemic.

Women will do anything for attention example number 5437589302475

The white kid is nervous as hell. Funny that...

>I remember being this age, we were not that dumb

Its really strange to me, its like most people forget how fucking devious and cunning kids are. I was manipulating people as far back as i can remember by fitting into stupid kid stereotypes i saw in movies.

heh, i remember this one time i must have been maybe 4, i went around sticking my tongue out at people. When they got angry i started crying and claimed i was pretending to be a frog. I got lots of toys from that one :^)

Bullshit

Aside from everything else there's a glaring 30 IQ point difference

>"These best friends got the same haircut to trick their teacher so she wouldn't be able to tell them apart."

literally retarded

As if that was really going to work
These "children" have less brain cells than a lobotomized patient

I didn't know whities were so dumb.

lil nigga looks like he's a 30 year old man trapped in a 10 year old body

I remember there was this picture of a kid who wanted to see the garbage men (who were black) or some shit and was so happy and wanted to give them a present or something.

Few months later someone else did the exact same thing.

God I hate people

It's another episode of 'the left uses kids to pull heartstrings so people will act against their own self-interest'

Either they're both severely colorblind or retarded, or both.
Or, hmm, maybe some Reddit faggots wanted quick upboats and used their children to do so.

around blacks never relax

OMG I CAN LITERALLY NOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM

TFW you realize the teacher rapes them in a dark closet...

I honestly don't get it, is there something Im missing ?

>Reddit faggots wanted quick upboats and used their children to do so.
this is it,
I bet if you ask the kids " did you get your hair cut like your friend so the teacher couldn't tell you apart?" he would say don't be silly i'm white / black

hurr durr
derp
DUUUHHR

They do know one of them is a nigger?

Shaun King

when it's true.he does look about 30. lol

>heh, i remember this one time i must have been maybe 4, i went around sticking my tongue out at people. When they got angry i started crying and claimed i was pretending to be a frog. I got lots of toys from that one :^)

Sounds like a Jew

Now if they only wore dresses the teacher would think they were twin girls.

I do have a high IQ and all i know about my moms mom is that she 'was german'
She might have been a german jew

I doubt it though, she doesnt look jewish in the picture i have of her.

reddit is a serious and never ending void.

>post picture of niglet and cucked white kid with a stupid ironic title
>huurrr see you see iam so cultured, and tolerant kids are too!
>i will push my rhetoric for brownie points and prove how not racist i am
>circle jerk 9001
>cums and cums

so digusting

Was just about to post something similar
dat nigga a grown midget

Yeah, the comments on that page are pretty cancerous.

rly makes u think u kno?

>I doubt it though, she doesnt look jewish in the picture i have of her.

post it so I can tell. My J-Dar is top notch.

And what's wrong with that? When I was a kid I fucking loved garbage men. I also loved anything to do with construction.

If I shave both of these dogs you'll never be able to tell them apart

my first friend as a youth was black.
then he tried to fight me for no reason around age 10ish and wouldn't even say hi or acknowledge me in high school.

how do you know they are dogs you fucking bigot. They might identify as birds. Did you even ask them? Animal protection will be hearing about this.

Niggers gonna Nigger

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger, oh did I mention Nigger.

Think?! No, the teacher would KNOW they were girls. All that's required to be one is to wear a dress.

The black kid seems to think it's rather clever.
The white kid clearly knows the ruse is garbage and the teacher isn't buying it but he's hoping she's brainwashed enough to not scold him for what he's done.

Left one is a young Sean King

Kek

If objective science mattered more than political correctness biologists would not classify these as the same species.

UPS drivers were my favorite blue collar job. I'd always refer to them as the box men because they give out boxes. Every time I saw the UPS truck, I ran outside to say hi to the box man.

AROUND BLACKS
NEVER RELAX

why the fuck does he have a nigger nose?
Is that the black kids nose photoshopped onto the white kids face?

omg they're twins!

This willful blindness is perplexing to me.

Hate when people post people to /r/aww . it is meant for animals

God I fucking hate reddit, there is always that one guy who makes normie jokes on everything:
"They do realise they're wearing different tops right?"

>1 post by this ID
>reddit
>another sage-worthy shill thread
Linking reddit should be a bannable offense.

Return to your shitty website, redditor. I bet you're too much of a bitch to reply.

First nigger I ever saw was when I was around three (I lived in an isolated white neighborhood) in a supermarket, and I told him to clean his dirty face. Kids aren't retarded, they can tell when someone is a nigger and when they're not.

Gus is cool.

But they look so different. The one on the left is blonde and white. The one on the right is black with dark hair.

>Reddit
Implying that's actually what happened.

My best friend in elementary was black. Sadly it won't last, social conditioning is gonna fuck those kids up.

In hindsight, that show was terrible.

how does the white kid convince the teacher he is a thug with no future like the black kid can?

Too bad they're two different species of hominid.

Went to read the comments...cancer and cringe.

So they don't get nits

This wouldn't even make sense if the other kid was white. Obvious fake story for dem upboats

Or the kid is going to notice that the black kid smells like a wet boot EVERY DAY.

Noooo stfu!!

That reminds me of this nog that was in my class when I was in elementary school. He smelled more like piss than a wet boot.