Look up Asian actress

>look up Asian actress
>see this

google.com/search?q=jamie chung bryan greenberg&safe=off&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=638&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjVxomDvLbSAhUK1WMKHYiqBmoQ_AUICCgB#imgrc=yFbzoukgGlLJhM:

I am thoroughly convinced that Asian pussy is literally made for white dick, Sup Forums

Like it's peanut butter & jelly on bread.

Are white girls relevant in 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4268082/Mariah-Carey-kisses-Bryan-Tanaka.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A literal nobody married to a JEW (Greenberg). Meanwhile the biggest White girls in Hollywood are with Asian men

Or the biggest names in music
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4268082/Mariah-Carey-kisses-Bryan-Tanaka.html

Mental illness.

It's looking looking at a sister dating a nerd from her study hall class bro. Nobody even knows or gives a fuck.

I'll have forgotten you posted these pics within 2 minutes even

>carey
>white

No this is what mental illness looks like

In what world is that creature on the left attractive?

>that pic
oh god even asian dicklets are cucking whitey now

>whitey can't even compete with gooklets
top fucking kek

I'm sure like seemingly 90% of the asian/white couples are white male with an asian female brah

in other words, for every weird result you post, we could a hundred more positive results. Just by virtue of there being so many of them.

Similar to finding a white autistic shooter vs a hundred successful white Chads

How come white girls want to be riced so bad now? Is it the influence of kpop?

Lol there are hardly any good WMAF hapas

>all the cute white girls are going yellow
>leaving the white dudes only the thicc landwhales

I'm sure almost every successful half white/half Asian is the result of WMAF

Name some

White men want to fuck Asian women because they want to stick their dick in something that isn't white or dangerous.

White women want to fuck Asian men because they don't want to seem racist but don't want to be in danger.

Race mixing is mental illness. It's born out of hate for both races.

Leaving no idenitity behind.

Most of the time when white males prefer Asian females over white females it is because white females don't give the white males attention

Then why does she look so happy if she's faking it?

Find a list of half Asians, and find out who their parents are. Statistically, it has to be the vast majority of them to be WMAF by sheer numbers. Get fucked dicklet

White men want Asians because muh greener grasses and fell for years of kike that portrayed all Asians as submissive and smart

She's happy every one around her in this public area is looking at them and thinking, "Thank God, no one thinks I'm racist. My life is good."

the white man has been conquering foreign women since at least alexander the great

You do it

>jews
>white
Make up your mind nigger

Bottom girl is jewish as fuck

>fantasies of conquering is filled by fucking some whore who was trafficked

So?

oh, you're a butthwhite girl lol

>tighter vaginas
>higher probability of being an actual cook along with being more familiar to gender roles
>doesn't believe in divorce due to her 'needs not being meant'
>higher probability of being in shape
>worships you simply by being white

Also, I'm not familiar with any stereotype of white guys getting low tier Asian women lol.

If an Asian chick is hot chances are she's already lining up for a white guy over an Asian guy in fact

>b-but i swear she's doing it to virtue signal
>that's how Sup Forumstards excuse their sexual inferiority to asians
Do they have babies to show they're not racist also? user that's way too retarded. They're just in love i'm sorry you're getting cucked, but that's the truth

Sounds alright, still means nothing today.

Children are mostly effected by this regardless of looks.

I'm talking about even third gen Americans kiddo.

There's literally no reason why any Asian-American chick living in the suburbs to get with an Asian guy over a white guy.

White men are the most attractive.

Besides women marry out of pity. Like that crippled guy who got married in my town.

Shes afraid a attactive white guy will cheat on her.

>muh revenge on white girls
lol you pathetic cuck, funny how women suddenly exist on Sup Forums when you're triggered
Also
>all that implications
So much delusion

fucking kikes man

>I'm not familiar with any stereotype of white guys getting low tier Asian women
come on, I'm dating an Asian woman and even I find that hiarlious

>delusion

Coming from the beta male who's triggered whenever he see a white guy with an Asian chick on a likely at-least monthly basis, lol.

Far more likely than a black guy with a white chick even, I'm sure.

Just remember when you sleep at night: You post half asses pics on in obscure Sup Forums threads, they're out in the real world for everybody to see every day, which includes you to an extent.

I went hiking just a few hour ago at a popular hiking spot and saw a white dude with a hot Asian chick.

Honestly, you think hot Asian chicks don't go for white guys disproportionately lol?

If you see a white guy with a low tier Asian it'll be no different than a white guy going for a low tier white girl, then seeing another white guy with a hot white chick later that day.

Richard was a hapa
He had your typical red pilled father, who wanted to make his sons strong, and hated Jews
Had your typical tiger mom who he was never good enough for
He was not a unique hapa other than his father had connections
If he was born to a poorer family he'd just kill his parents instead

>White men are the most attractive.
They just aren't doing it for the looks

>every white girl in AMWF is cute as fuck
Dude they could easily go for 9/10 white dudes but chose asians. Even when they were definitely surrounded by whites.
Just ask yourself why without being defensive about it.

What's the name of that facial abuse chick and her family?

I don't think you understand that White men by far get the most women outside his race.

Latinas, Asians, black chicks, Muslims, etc. literally every race on earth lusts for the white man moreso than any other guy on Earth.

I could go to Iran right now and get attracted by more Persian chicks there than any other race would, by fucking far. Especially me in particular as I look like your blonde haired all American looking boy.

An Asian guy could barely pull one or two, even if he has a PhD lol.

Fuck off with this racemixing with flat faced gook meme you kike

I'm married to am Asian woman and I think it's hilarious to pick on white guys who are with Asian women for being unmanly and pathetic. I'm army infantry and I think it's really funny to tell other people who date Asian women losers who can't get a white girlfriend. They get so defensive.

>it's an r/asianmasculinity thread

I fully support this. Half asians are top tier qts. I want to marry a half asian half white qt and have mostly white kids with her. I need there to be a constant supply of them so I can find a good one.

Daily reminder to report all muh dikk threads.

You guys think you're offended at white chicks dating Asian dudes? Check out some 'asian pride' forums, it's amazing how butthurt they get whenever a white guy dates an Asian girl.

Dude on the right looks like an Asian Robert Downey Jr.

>Latinas, Asians, black chicks, Muslims, etc. literally every race on earth lusts for the white man moreso than any other guy on Earth.
Except for white girls. But you can have all those other whores

Hope

>Richard was a hapa

Yeah I know

but Eurasians are honorary jews

white girls date outside their race the least, per capita.

Google it homie.

And again, nobody bats an eyelash at an Asian guy dating a white girl. It doesn't conjure anything at all, and I only even notice it on Sup Forums by guys who spam it.

>Emma Watson
>Relevant
She's a washed up child actress and a 3rd wave feminist

>tfw creampieing petite asians

Shit's addicting man.

yeh inwill just fuck one of the girls on the left
what now

If they're tall. Problem is those girls are nuts. Women fetish them then divorce them.

Divorce is high with mixed couples.

keep telling yourself that