Yeah but if all of the illegals are deported who will make the tacos?

Yeah but if all of the illegals are deported who will make the tacos?

I work at a Mexican restaurant that is 90% white and I can tell you the white chefs are better cooks than the Mexican ones, they are lazy as shit

Mate what. I hate mexicans but I have never seen one that doesn't work their ass off.

At all food places in the USA the kitchen staff are Mexican let alone the actual Mexican restaurants.

blue eyes blond hair
i make some wicked carnitas

the legal ones what a stupid fucking question

who will fuck your mom when all the illegals are deported, OP?

Yeah, who could possibly master the art of making a fucking street taco. Its no wonder Mexico is a modern day utopia.

Nice bait you autistic retard stay inside where it's safe

UNCC graduates

I'll make it myself, like I already do. Fresh corn tortillas ftw.

I bet you believe those ghetto ass Mexicans throw out the leftover salsa from the tables.

Hint: you might as well have made out with every customer who ate their that day.

The legal ones?

This. Those mother fuckers hustle

anyone with similar culinary intellect.

>ate their that day
>their

girlslaughing.jpg

Wes will make them

There's a huge fucking Taco company based in Rhode Island. I have a row of 'em next to my boiler.

oh shit I didn't notice how hi res wes was

>But what about all the restaurant options diversity brings us?!!
This is literally the singular argument for multiculturalism that was ever valid.
With the advent of the internet, now even that one is gone.
America and Europe are objectively better in every conceivable metric if they were to be made 100% white.

I WILL
AND BY GOD I WILL MAKE THEM BETTER

Worry not friends. SOCAT will make the tacos. ALL THE TACOS

The taco truck I buy from when I'm drunk has all legal spics. I'll be alright.

I make better tacos than any fuckin beaner. Wanna know my secret?
>Proper hand washing and safe food handling.

These looks like shitty monterrey tier tacos.

You lose nothing in that case.

>not going to a mexican restaurant where they make salsa and guacamole in front of you

I think you're the one fucking up here.

Chipotle doesn't count you faggot. I can't got to a restaurant and not see beans working the kitchen. Fuck, the last Sushi I ate was made by a fucking 4'11 mexican lady.

Beaner here. Mexican restaurants ran by white people are typically shit. They can't make fish tacos if their life was depending on it.

BS I live in a 80% white town in the midwest and even the mom and pop places have a few Mexicans working the kitchen.

I will, I'll send them through amazon prime and they'll be there in a jiffy

>not able to combine ground beef with lettuce and tomatoes on a tortilla

You're some special kind of retarded, no?

Kek

Scrrencapped for future laff

Sopas. Abondigas soup. Lengua tacos. California burritos (potatoes, asada, cheese sour cream). Chorizo and eggs. Pollo asado. Guacamole, salsa, fresh made tortilla chips. Mexican coke (taste better bc they use sugar cane) Tequila. Fuck I'm hungry. No I not beaner

The legal ones. The ones who shed blood sweat and tears to get here.

I get the joke, but I still find ways to hate liberals more every passing day.