Jeff Sessions LIED Saying He Never Met With Russians, he met with Russia Twice #RussiaGate

thejusticetimes.com/jeff-sessions-lied-about-russia-meeting

Jeff Sessions lied saying that he didn't know about Russia ties with Trump, but now we know he talked to Russia! #Russiagate
---
thejusticetimes.com/jeff-sessions-lied-about-russia-meeting

Other urls found in this thread:

gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2014-title18/pdf/USCODE-2014-title18-partI-chap79-sec1621.pdf
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2014-title18/pdf/USCODE-2014-title18-partI-chap47-sec1001.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1422205/Sessions-denies-Russia-contact-confirmation-hearing.html
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/3/1/14786100/jeff-sessions-russia-trump
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/27/report-democrats-lost-1000-seats-obama/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off ShareBlue shill.

isn't a senator supposed to meet with representatives of other countries? I don't get the big news. Obviously he had to talk with Russians as a senator.

The problem in this case is he perjured himself during the confirmation hearings when he said he had never made contact with any Russian officials.

Committee on Armed Services
>Committee on Armed Services

>The problem in this case is he perjured himself during the confirmation hearings
proof?

gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2014-title18/pdf/USCODE-2014-title18-partI-chap79-sec1621.pdf
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2014-title18/pdf/USCODE-2014-title18-partI-chap47-sec1001.pdf
The problem isn't that he met with Russians, it's that he lied about it in his Senate confirmation hearing.

Try harder m8

Between his time in the senate and his time with Trump

If Hillary Clinto had said "I have never met with a Saudi" that would clearly be meant during the campaign. She obviously met with Saudis during her tenure at the state department.

This is autism.

No one cares shill

he was asked if he contacted russia on behalf of the CAMPAIGN which was not the case

FAKE NEWS

He was asked if he met with Russians as a surrogate of the Trump Campaign, not if he met with them as part of his job as a senator and member of the Committee on Armed Services.

btw, how much do you Shareblue guys make per post? I'd like to be able to post on Sup Forums and make money for doing it.

Clapped lied, nothing happened to him.

sage

>it's that he lied about it in his Senate confirmation hearing
proof?

My fellow liberals: The Russian thing is lame and is not working. You are handing Trump 2020 if he says: more jobs, less taxes and you respond with "Muh Russians"

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1422205/Sessions-denies-Russia-contact-confirmation-hearing.html

>I'm not aware of any of those activities
Which he was because he did have contact with Russian officials
>I did not have any communications with the Russians
Said a few seconds later.

He literally lied under oath. This is the textbook definition of perjury.

>talking to Russia is illegal
As long as he did the collude then you can keep crying over nothing babyfaggot.

God you're so pathetic you're not even worth pity

FAKE NEWS

His job was to meet with foreign diplomats, he met with more than 25 different ambassadors last year, some of whom multiple times.

Too bad the left only has straws to grasp at. If they had anything concrete to impeach the guy with we'd already have proceedings.

>Tfw Russian descendant

Are people who communicate with me also implicated in this mass Russian conspiracy? Why do the Dems hate me more than the beheading pedos?

No no,please. I love hearing
>muh Russia
Every time the people hear it they'll remember the stupidity of the media, Hillary, and what's left of the Democratic Party.

>liberals

The modern left isn't even liberal you fucking clown

>he met with russia TWICE
>as a member of the Armed Forces panel

TRULY A COMMIE TRAITOR.

US LEFTISTS HATE COMMUNISTS! RIGHT? RIGHT?

HE DIDNT MEET WITH THE RUSSIANS user

he met with a russian

True

The new demacrats 2020© are going to be an all-black, anti-white party

I don't know what is left anymore now that we are apperently free trade and pro military intervension.

I guess we need make that final push now to give teenagers the right to do hormone therapy without their parents consent.

THE POINT IS AS HIS CONFIRMATION WAS BEFORE AND BY OTHER SENATORS THEY WOULD HAVE KNOWN ANY COMMUNICATION WITH RUSSIA IN THE COURSE OF HIS ACTIVITIES AS A SENATOR WERE STIPULATED THEREFORE THE QUESTION WAS PRESUMED TO BE AIMED AT HIS ROLE IN THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND HIS DENIAL WAS IN THAT CAPACITY.

THE SENATE ALREADY KNEW ABOUT HIS OFFICIAL CONTACTS AS A SENATOR WHICH ARE DE RIGUEUR.

THIS IS MORE FAKE NEWS BEING SPUN BY THE FAILING WAPO AND WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING.

This.

Parents are racist bigoted evil people that cannot be trusted in raising a child unless they are liberal.

Children of conservative parents deserve to be raised in scientificly empowered environments free of bigotry. We need to kill conservative parents and have their children raised as wards of the state. it's the only way to break the cycle of implicit biased of skin color and faggotry.

>And if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?
>Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and did not have contact with the Russians and am unable to comment on it.

The question was about a member of the Trump admin contacting Russians on behalf of the Trump campaign, which Sessions did not do. Sessions is squeaky clean.

It's like saying the Russian ambassador died of natural causes, because polonium is a naturally occurring element.

There won't be a solid democrat party in 2020

The modern left is more of a communist movement than anything, call me crazy. Healthcare for free, school for free, taking away the guns, controlling the media, more & more welfare/food stamps, influencing the educational system. The list goes on

They are using cultural marxism to further their agenda

slow rolling these fucking leaks

He met with several Russians. Read the WaPo article.

It was one russian, twice you fucking idiot.

Straight from the wapo article:
"When Sessions spoke with Kislyak in July and September, the senator was a senior member of the influential Armed Services Committee as well as one of Trump’s top foreign policy advisers. Sessions played a prominent role supporting Trump on the stump after formally joining the campaign in February 2016."

seriously how much you guys get paid? I know you get asked alot but its not like youll get in trouble if you answer

More fake communist news.

We are officially under an FSA (Full Shill Assault) right now boys. Pick up those meme rifles head to the normie sites and get going.

sage threads like this one or don't respond at all

Way to take that quote completely out of context. You stupid faggot

lol wat? Only the first two of those agendas are pushed by comrades.

>
this.

Also, SAGE.

Being a putin dick rider and expecting to not pay a price.

He's done.

sessions is out

lol

>working for America a member of the Armed Forces committee speaks to foreign reps
>not involved with the campaign, though dems call him a surrogate
>now dems try to claim because they called him a surrogate that he was lying

Fuck. When do we burn the leaves?

Looks to be quite effective to me, faggot.

This Russia thing is our Benghazi and we're going to smear the shit out of Trump's Administration for the next fou- two years.

Going to hit 'em with a scandal a day.

Shame that it hasn't done anything really. And you're burning all political capital so quickly. Whoops.

If every day is a scandal, nothing is.

Neck yourself larper.

The Benghazi shit, while bad, was not the deciding factor for the Dems losing big time.
Seriously, what is going to sink Trump and the Republicans is if they don't bring manufacturing jobs back to the USA.

We got us a mental gymnast over here.

I almost feel bad for you retards at this point.

It's just sad.

You're going to be annihilated in 2018 and you don't even see it coming.

This has been cleared up multiple times, CTR shill. The question was in reference to meeting with Russians outside of his current job, which he has been cleared of.

So basically, except for his AG, ex national security adviser & former campaign manager, we can say unequivocally Trump associates didn't have contact with Russia during his campaign. Nothing to see here guys.

Copying my post from the other thread

Most reputable sources are reporting that there is little grounds for a perjury charge. However his statement remains false.

"Sessions seems to misunderstand the allegations in his statement. It’s not whether he met with Russian officials to discuss issues of the campaign, but whether he spoke with them in any capacity despite saying he had no communication with Russians. His spokesperson’s statement and his own statement only deny that he spoke with them as a campaign surrogate, but he still apparently communicated with Russian officials as a senator.

The Post report suggests that Sessions’s contact with Kislyak, even as a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee at the time, was unusual. Among the 20 (of 26) members of the committee who responded to the Post, none of them met with Russia’s ambassador last year."

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/3/1/14786100/jeff-sessions-russia-trump

Basically. You guys should visit cpusa.org, the American Communist Party website. You'll notice there is practically no difference between it and Huffington Post, Salon, etc.

Wait I take that back: The CPUSA isn't nearly as aggressively anti-white.

Another thread created by degenerate liberals.

Saged

>burning all political capital so quickly.

Yes, because people sure have started to warm up to Trump...

Are you retarded?

So edgy

Ha Ha.
Pedos are gonna die.
No one will cry
Tick tock
Your in for shock!

>this total lack of self-awareness

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/27/report-democrats-lost-1000-seats-obama/

Enjoy the midterms.

>, was not the deciding factor for the Dems losing big time.

Two problems with this.

Comey's letter was devastating-tier tampering with the election. You can't honestly pretend that didn't have a chilling effect.

The other is that the Dem's didn't "lose big time". Stop pretending that you won some sort of mandate. Open your ears and listen at the people speaking their minds at the town halls and showing in record numbers to protest. The states he swung were slim margins at best and he got btfo in the popular vote. If anything the GOP would be wise to unify the nation to solidify some sort of base instead of counting a win again Clinton as some sort of crippling effect to liberals. Liberals are doing just fine getting support and energizing their base.

Retard shareblue shill. Last night even CNN had to bend the knee to the God Emperor President. Niggers are coming around quicker than expected!

Death is soon
God will swoon.
Punishments are a-coming
Songbirds humming.

I will.

Remember, new census soon. Can't wait to see how the demographic shift + trump pissing off most of America plays out :^).

Didn't lose big time? You lost the nigger and spic vote, lost congress, lost the senate, lost the supreme court and the presidency. But because Soros can still hand out cheques for you gooks to go yell in town halls you think you got an opposition going. SAD!

In English.

Let it come to pass.

Remember when Sessions lead the charge against Bill Clinton for Lying under oath ? Anyone have any apt quotes ?

The latest address rate better than the OSCARS, by far! MAGA and get ready for #8MoreYears

Convenient timing huh?

>still citing breitbart

Not even hiding it anymore

lmfao if you shareblue faggots think the ctr dox was bad just wait for what we have coming for you

get the razors ready to slit those skinny nerd virgin wrists

...Are you retarded? People HAVE started to warm up to Trump.

Russiagate
>you cant find out the truth about us!1!
New low for liberals.
But why do any non-leftists even pay attention? Why not play air-violin and walk away?

I swear I can't even keep up with Sup Forums's new hot meme boogiemen. I been gone like 2 weeks and already we got a new one we're claiming everyone is shilling for? Fuck me.

He's so limber!

>vox

nigga get the fuck out

he was asked specifically if he had contact in regards to the campaign

If you're not up on shareblue you're either an actual shill playing dumb, or you've been gone for ~ 4 months.

"Most reputable sources are reporting there are little grounds for a perjury charge"
Links pls

Give it up shill....this too will not stick. More Fake news.

The question was if he had any contact relating to the 2016 elections. And he didn't. That's not perjury. That's answering a question.

The fake news media is trying to get more of trump's cabinet to resign.

This is going to keep happening and you all should call it out as fake news.

Get your fucking fake news out of here, sharekike pedo.

No he didn't, read what was asked.

Yeah it's real mental gymnastics to say a Senator serving on an international committee meeting with among 25 other Ambassadors a Russian Ambassador comitted perjury because when asked about meeting the russians as a surrogate for Trump's campaign he said no

Have leftists gone insane?

Read my lips " I did not have sexual communications with that woman, the Russian Federation"

That's why Drumpf hired him. Because he was compromised by Russia just like Drumpf.

I just gave you one. Vox is a great outlet sure it's liberally skewed but it's solid reporting. I'm not going to jump on the autistic fake news bandwagon.

As quoted, " if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign..."

Sessions was affiliated with the campaign. Sessions communicated with the Russian government.
Sessions replied that he "did not have contact with the Russians"
Franked didn't ask if he contacted them on behalf of anyone.

What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?

WHAT DIFFERENCE – AT THIS POINT, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

>using ratings for a presidential address

You do realize the Oscars air on one channel and a presidential address airs on several news networks? That's ignoring the fact one is literally a circlejerk for Hollywood and the other is supposed to be a state of the union directed at all Americans.

I mean, you're pretending to be this retarded...

>Because he was compromised by Russia just like Drumpf.

burden of evidence is on you to back up your claim faggot

It's called diplomacy faggot.

Your Fascist coup has been exposed. Fascist Russian shills will all hang for treason.

wow who fucking cares

fucking fuck off sharia blue no one cares about your manufactured hype

Drumpf is a known Russian shill as multiple intelligence leaks already demonstrated.

>Seriously, what is going to sink Trump and the Republicans is if they don't bring manufacturing jobs back to the USA.
HAha, no.

Manufacturing jobs are never coming back to the U.S. It won't even be Trump's fault, as it has everything to do with technology and automation and nothing to do with politics, but he still made the promise, and he's smart enough to know he couldn't keep it and he doesn't have to. It will be forgotten, just like his promise to release tax returns.

Trump's base cares about what he represents, not what he does. As long as he talks the talk, the walk don't matter. As long as Trump stays on message, there is literally no lie or failure that could dissuade his supporters from voting for him again.