Just a friendly reminder that whites are now minority in LA. Yes, just 10 years ago that city was 80% white

Just a friendly reminder that whites are now minority in LA. Yes, just 10 years ago that city was 80% white.

Feels bad man.

>t. White LA Fag.

In 1950, >50% of US counties were 100% White
Now 0% are

who cares.

Well you see they just intellectually removed themselves from the gene pool.

Good. Fuck Drumpf and and fuck white people.

This exactly the attitude the Romans had when their empire was falling. History always repeats itself.

These fuckin spics sure do swarm like the zerg.

this is complete horse shit dude. I'd bet more than 90% of counties in the mid west are white

How the fuck does anyone let themselves get so fucking abhorrently fat?
>checks flag
oh

Fat spics and fat whites have a lot in common.

who gives a shit tho? it's LA

Earths doomed though.

Mexico has a fatter percentage of population than the US now.

Not entirely White.

Figures. Don't you Amerifats all go there on holiday?

That explains the crime.

Americans in general have wop, jew, injun dna.

100% white is different to 99% white

b-b-b-but my brother is f-fatter!!! LET ME HAVE THE CAKE

Reminder that the second-most Jewed city in the country, is minority white.
Not remotely surprising. The Jews hate us, and are probably keeping a daily tally.
Also, you can always tell a city run by Jews, by the absolutely atrocious conditions of the poor areas, and the massive wealth gaps (New York, Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit).
Democrats talk a big game about tolerance and compassion for the less fortunate. But their actions show how horrible they are as people.
Hollywood makes an insane amount of money, every year. You'd think they wouldn't have ghettos, but they're everywhere. Just goes to show how much the Jews care.

The vast majority of Italians and Jews live within a few hundred miles of NYC

The core ancestry of White America is of Germanic and Celtic heritage

As they once said in Ænima, we're going to have to flush it all away.

There's a reason why they come here and not the other way around. That place is a shit hole infested with murderers, corrupt politicians, and drug addicts. Why the fuck anyone would go there is beyond me.

LMAO 10 years ago LA was not fucking 80% white, whites have been the minority for a while there, they're barely 30% of the population now, there have been way more spics for a long time.

I"M FILLED WITH SO MUCH RAGE TOWARDS MALE NIGGERS! REPORT THIS POST TO THE FBI, AND WATCH THE NEWS TOMORROW.

The actual country, in my eyes is beautiful. It's the people in it that are absolute shit. That like most places though, look at Canada, California.

>10 years ago LA was 80 percent White

in what fucking timeline? not mine

Which is near gone.

Basically a horde like alien wearing your skin.

>RAGE TOWARDS MALE NIGGERS
This is clearly a Jew thread, user.

Friendly reminder that all sane Americans wrote California off as dead years ago

Minnesota is basically still scandanavian

What do you all think is going to happen when whites are a minority across the entire nation?

I truly believe there is going to be a genocide. We can see the propaganda ramping up even now. Just wait till we're completely outnumbered.

That's okay, the Shrek people are superior to all races in every way

That's because the people who had a decent understanding that LA was a hell hole left, minorities have low IQs and barely understand this not surprised.

Look up Jacob Javitz. He's the ass that thought it was a nifty idea to get rid of quotas on people applying for citizenship. There's nothing wrong with limiting who what and from where comes to the USA

Not good enough.

Usa should be 89 percent white.

>listening to emo music

I think a lot of whites intuitively know this i the case. They see how hated and despised they are, and they know the demographic trends. Even if they don't consciously think "whites will be violently genocided at some point in the future if current trends continue", they know it on some level. And that is why so many voted Trump. They're desperate for someone to reverse the demographic trends due to hispanic immigration , to crack down on black crminality and entitlement, and anti-white media bias. They see the wolves at the gates, and they want someone standing guard.

There was a real opportunity for a savior figure to unite whites and lead us away from the abyss. It's just too bad a vulgar, reality TV clown is the man who saw it and pounced on it. I don't have much faith in his competence tbqh, but for the sake of white America I back him and hope he and his administration can make some meaningful changes. I fear in another 10 years it will be too late to reverse.

Alot of this is true, every human, white or not has the fight or flight survival instinct. Unfortunately for too long the Western white nations have become comftorable and complacent, as well as compassionate.

that survival instinct hasn't been used in so long that sadly until it gets so bad (whites being hunted practically) white people will try and hold on to what they have.

I believe their will be two or three great migratory exodus's of white people in North America and twice in Europe to start the cycle anew.

whites are not "minority," they're still the plurality and just no longer the majority