Where does Sup Forums stand on paedophilia?

hurr durr reddit

But some shit went down on /r/unitedkingdom

and lets see where Sup Forums stands on this.

>top comment admits to once upon a time being a paedophile and is now 'cured' by therapy.
>guy replies and tells him he hates him, and deserves
>comments ensue with people defending the 'cured' peado and others agreeing with being disgusted.

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/5wqbma/to_stop_paedophiles_we_need_to_help_them_but_no/

pic related is a TL:DR and is the comments in question, but the comments from other users are more interesting.

So Sup Forums can paedophiles be cured by therapy?

can therapy stop a persons initial desires?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/mental-health/features/explaining-pedophilia#1
youtu.be/-Plk7TLNmsU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dost_test
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller_test
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Either you are a father or mother who doesnt want to have their children violented

Or

You are someone who is attracted by purity and naivity

Or

You dont care and its kinda hot but you think its wrong because laws

Also worth distinction, mostly every male would fuck a woman above the age of 13 if given the chance. That is considered pedo but it is much less shunned than someone who finds attraction to someone under the age of 13 or under a point where you can properly even tell their gender.

Pedos sub sexual maturity are considered evil

Pedos who would do someone that is mostly sexually mature are just like... normal faggots who have a fetish.

For a second I thought, 'wow, they managed to turn off the pedo part of his brain? Awesome!'

Then I actually read it and NO, his therapist just convinced him that 'it's okay' to want to bone kids so long as he doesn't actually do it. The only thing that changed here is that the pedo feels comfortable being a pedo, and in my eyes he's much worse off than he was before.

So no. Therapy is a meme and usually does not change shit. Fuck all pedos to hell.

There is the oppinion, now after reading what you said...

No it cant be cured by therapy. Its a fetish. Like being a homo. Or liking feet. Its not changeable by therapy.

And again we have historical precedent throughout history for marrying bellow 18. In fact it has been more the norm than not.

Killing someone who thinks a hot 14 yo is hot is pointless. He is just saying what he thinks even though its wrong to say it.

Overall fighting child abuse is much more important than fighting a fetish. And teenagers are not the same as children.

on its throat with big fucking blade in hand

>i'm attracted to kids, so i'm a pedo
>thankfully i'm still mostly attracted to women

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NORMIES GET OUT OF MY MENTAL DISORDER

>t.pedo

>not attracted by attractive 16 year olds

Who are you lying to?

They dont just become attractive instantaneously at 18, shitheads.

Are you honestly trying to tell me you would rather kill yourself than fuck a 15 year old who is moderately attractive? Or even would you rather not?

I also am disgusted by how he says, "Germany has a progressive view approach towards sexual attraction to children." God fucking damn it, these degenerates really are trying to use this as the next big thing to normalize, aren't they?
And people say the slippery slope isn't real.
Pedos SHOULD live in fear. People who want to hurt kids are monsters, and people who want to hurt kids sexually are the ultimate, most ultimate, scum of the earth.

>God fucking damn it, these degenerates really are trying to use this as the next big thing to normalize, aren't they?

lol where the fuck have you been?

Bus advert in Spain btw

>People who want to hurt kids are monsters, and people who want to hurt kids sexually are the ultimate, most ultimate, scum of the earth.

Well everybody agrees but would you honestly jail someone who ends up having sex with pic related. Would you kill it? Is it evil?

Hypothetically, what about those who merely appreciate the nude life form, just with a boner, yet are reviled by any actual sexual act?

Hypothetically.

they really are trying to normalize it and make it out a disease that can be treated, WTF.

my desires will not be changed through therapy, nor do i believe a pedos desire will change.

In what way can therapy help, and in what way can you prove that therapy worked, if the pedo says

>oh yeah thanks for that i dont find kids attractive anymore.

Just read some of those comments,sickening

I'm a pedophile and have no desire to be cured. It's a natural and Godly thing to desire a young girl

Two kinds of Sup Forumsacks.

You're thinking ephebophilia mate, I doubt you'll find many people who'll get legitimately pissed off about that.

Pedophilia is -NOT- having sex with 16 year olds who are, biologically, perfectly capable of kids even.

It's having sex (or wanting to) with children who are not sexually developed AT ALL.

Pedophilia is a disorder because you see sexual attractiveness where IT DOES NOT EXIST, not where it is illegal.

>plebbit
Fuck off.
Pedophilia is good. Little girls are the best.

This thread was a honeypot for cheese pizza by msm

Congrats lame asses

>where IT DOES NOT EXIST

that's just, like, your opinion man.

I mean, under the law its the same. Like when milo was mentioning it he was talking about Ephebophilia, yet he was turned into a pedo apologist.

IT IS THE SAME UNDER THE LAW. You would get branded a pedophile just like any other for fucking a 14 year old huge breasted slut who is drunk to hell and back in a shitty party.

You cant even post pictures of sexual 16 year olds over here god damn it.

IF IT ISNT THE SAME, THEN WHY IS IT THE SAME UNDER THE LAW.
Why should i get euthanized for having sex with a 17 year old while being 18.

I think there are very valid points to pedo laws that dont stand up to scrutiny yet whenever mentioned, you get a one pass to jail.

Tell that to a frat bro of mine that got caught with a 15 yo. He did a plea deal and got probation.

How will you raise and nurture your daughter to become a bright, articulate, poised, well mannered, and kind hearted young woman who will be a pleasure to every person she meets and contribute positively to society? You have surely given this much thought.

Legitimate question to anyone, how do you make a girl not a mass media sponge dumbass bitch?

>how do you make a girl not a mass media sponge dumbass bitch?

Not even joking: move out to the middle of nowhere, homeschool her, don't allow access to the TV,Internet,Phone, and marry her off young.

I have a family friend that did that. He is pretty religious tho.

Still illegal, but likely isn't going to ruin your life as if you fucked an 8 year old.

>Legitimate question to anyone, how do you make a girl not a mass media sponge dumbass bitch?
Truthful answer, go back to the way of our fathers and forefathers.

Marry your daughters off YOUNG (as in 14-16) to an older man (not significantly older, 10 years greater is the best age imo) who has his shit squared away. Make sure he is around the family enough that they have time to acquaint and until you can judge him to be of good character. Then marry her off and allow him to be a husband and her a wife to be molded.

It worked for our fathers, our forefathers, it will work again. We have strayed from the path.

Homeschool, don't let her go around with the wrong kind of people, fuck her yourself so she won't be a slut, arrange her marriage when she's very young so she'll grow up around the man she'll marry.

It meantiones whenever someone looks at your past that you were convicted for pedophilia.

If you go to jail, you'll go in as a pedophile.

People wont listen to you when you try to explain that it was a 17 year old girl and you were 18. They will see you as something to be killed.

It fucks your life just as much, he was lucky that the judge was kind.

Interracial
Homosexuality
Beastiality is next... I see the signs already.(single women living with big dogs)
Pedophilia is more difficult, but there are organizations for its legalization.

Non-offending pedophiles should bw encouraged to seek therapy, and should perhaps have state restrictions placed on contact with children, but otherwise left alone.

Child molesters, whether they fit the diagnostic criteria of pedophile or not, should be executed. Humanely, as we are not savages.

> that's just, like, your opinion man.

Well, psychopaths have opinions too. Social norms and biological norms are not based off of the opinions of psychopaths, though.
Now tell me again that the above is also just, like, my opinion.

> webmd.com/mental-health/features/explaining-pedophilia#1
>A pedophile is a person who has a sustained sexual orientation toward children, generally aged 13 or younger, Blanchard says.
> Does the medical community consider pedophilia to be a mental disorder?
> Yes
According to retards on Sup Forums that's also just their opinion.

>IT IS THE SAME UNDER THE LAW.
You missed my point. IF the LAW states you're a pedo if you wanna fuck women under the age of 25, if you fuck a 20 year old you're a pedo under law.

Biologically however you're not a pedo, you fucked a woman. A woman starts blossoming usually around the age of 13. The arbitrary 'law' of 16 is set to (try and) make sure that the woman will be certainly blossomed by the time she's sexually active and that she's a little bit mature as well for her own sake.

The 'laws' of humans were always there to try and ensure a harmonic existence of people in societies. Don't judge them too hard just because they don't please your pov.

This

And Sup Forums is unironically shilling for the same things the system is trying to push onto us. This board has gone downhill very fast.

idk where Sup Forums stands, but I was sexually abused by a pedophile who was my babysitter.
It went on between the ages of 6 to 9, and I didn't know it wasn't a normal thing until I asked my mom what virginity was. She explained it, and I told her that I didn't have it. She said "What do you mean?" and I remember saying that the babysitter had done that stuff to me whenever she would drop us off for him to watch us. It didn't really feel pleasurable now that I remember it and comparing it to sex with my husband, it was a little painful, but ever since knowing that what he did was wrong it had a huge impact on anything sexual I've ever done since. At one point I wanted hymen surgery to actually experience virginity.

tl;dr Pedo's are scum for using innocent children- who don't know any better- for their own sexual gratification.

You sound like a slut tbqh

But how can we argue for a change in the law to not be so intrusive when the word pedophilia is absolutely abhorent to anyone that hears it.

How can we argue for not branding people who are sexually attracted to sexually attractive women pedos then? Why can we not desire to post it in board whose only purpose is posting beautiful women?

Why is the law that we all can see not the law that consists with the system. And yes, consent only excludes you from the crime of rape in many countries. You are still a pedophile even if the 16 year old consented legally and you will still go to jail for pedophilia even though you do not have the added penalty of rape.

I'm saying there is a point to the argument. I dont think anybody argues for small children pedos. But the argument as to not ruining the lives of people who are attracted to something that is naturally attractive is something desirable.

Pedo found.
>Hitler.
>Get the gas.

The only consenting partner I've had is my husband, how tf does that make me sound like a slut?

Nobody is going to say that rape like that is okay. Sex with little girls is only okay if it's within marriage or in the family, not when it's some guy raping a girl like that.

What would happen if you did not come to realize that it was wrong though.

Would you be as disgusted as others told you to feel?

Look, if you're advocating in favor of changing the law to be a little more 'lax' and also in favor of properly informing people about what is and what isn't, I don't disagree with you. I encourage you to continue trying.

But if you're advocating in favor of degeneracy, and I'm not saying you are, that is where you lose me. There NEEDS to always be a limit in things, user. If you put no limits, the human will go nuts, that is just his fucking nature whether we like it or not. If we don't set an age limit that we stick to and that people will respect, everyone will end up fucking babies even because
> I can
It's sad but that's how we become degenerates. One of the main reasons we started having societies as human species and developed brains were laws rules and regulations. Even if the laws trigger little anarchists and even if the laws are bad, they NEED to exist.

Some people take for granted what we struggled for thousands of years to achieve and think if we suddenly make EVERYTHING GOES, society will just stay this way :DDDDD
Kek at the short sightedness.

>But the argument as to not ruining the lives of people who are attracted to something that is naturally attractive is something desirable.
Yes I agree with that. But there needs to be a definition of ''natural sexual attractiveness'' and it definitely needs to be defined unaffected by the kikes.

Well, I would've probably realized it was wrong as I entered high school. All the girls were romanticizing losing their virginity to their ideal guy and I'd sit there awkwardly.
I only found out about virginity when I was 9 mind you, All the other girls were told to keep it precious and hand it to the "right guy" and I feel bad for my husband because he was a christian and virgin and I wasn't a virgin. So you can imagine it's a guilt trip I'm on constantly.

I think that the only secular arguments there are against sex with teenagers is that they:

A: Lack the faculties to understand the consequences of their actions

and B: Lack the ability to raise a child

I do not think it is morally wrong to be sexually attracted to children if you don't act on it.

I do think that it puts you in one hell of an unenviable position, though.

>All the girls were romanticizing losing their virginity to their ideal guy and I'd sit there awkwardly.
I don't know what time period you're from, but I guarantee you if you were in high school now, you would not be out of place. Girls these day's lusting for Chad and Tyrone's thundercock and BBC, and they usually get it.

>Nobody is going to say that rape like that is okay.
You'd be surprised.

That's what "she" is talking about too, can you not read?

pedos are like homos. no such thing as curing them. if you go to therapy and they say your cured of pedoness. you were never a pedo in the first place.

Pedophiles are just filthy degenerates as homosexuals. While ephebophilia makes some biological sense, pedophilia is just degeneration.

Good input, Straya when promoted to 1st sergeant.

Then even at this point, when you were that young, it was still only found to be wrong because you were told it was wrong?

I mean yes, you lost your virginity too young and you had no control over it but even then it still isnt a life changing crushing experience because it happened, but it sounds as though it was an awful experience from the point you were told about it onwards.

Point is, the feeling of disgust came from the realization of this instead of the action itself. And that sounds much less dramatic than say, the bleeding wounds of rape after coming of age or the harm of manslaughter yet it is perceived as something far worse.

I mean, you being awkward in a conversation would be pretty much a non problem right?

Nah dude, I'm fucking tired right now, but these threads are always entertaining.

One extremely humorous fact about these threads is that these threads 100% of the time devolve into hard, heated debates and insult flinging, but what I find particularly humorous is that because we're all user here, for every user another user wishes death or torture or whatever on, could easily be praising them in the next thread on a completely different topic.

It's truly an interesting facet of this anonymous culture we've all grown so accustomed to.

Well when girls think Chad and Tyrone are their "ideal" ofc they want the D, I'm just saying they still had their innocence until maybe senior year when only half of them still had it.
>tfw you read fanfiction and most of the stories the Heroine loses her virginity to the love of her life
>tfw you cry that you'll never get to experience that with the love of your life
It's truly a terrible fate to befall young girls. And I'm glad we're not in biblical times because then I'd have to marry that black savage.

Same as where the Nazis stood on it.

young girls are naturally attractive, you have been brainwashed against your natural instincts

Honestly maybe 5% of women lose their virginity with the love of their life if im being generous with the numbers. You are not missing out much of an opportunity.

Its like
>i got denied the purchase of a lottery ticket
Yea, that sucks but its a non issue if thats the reason.

>It's truly a terrible fate to befall young girls
I think you see it through this lens because for all intents and purposes, you were actually raped over the course of years. This hurts not necessarily because of the act itself (not ruling it completely), but because you were, quite literally, used and then abandoned. This hurts anybody at any age.

Now as a hypothetical, how would you feel had he stayed and treated you well (relatively speaking)? Do you believe that you would still think the way that you do now?

Actually curious.

>incoherent bullshit
>shill language
If pedos can be cured, this is the first report if it ever, meaning it would still not be definitive.
Meanwhile Congress has caught Obama funnelling billions in government money to political activist groups.

They should bring back the gallows for these monsters. Trials should be expodited so the fuckers can't sit around in jail for a few months awaiting their court appearance. Turnaround once arrested should a few weeks, unless of course they need to gather more evidence. Soon as guilty verdict is given they should be walked outside the court house and hanged from their neck until death.

It's not brainwashing that makes people deny their natural instincts, it's the fear of having their lives ruined forever.
>Unless THAT is the brainwashing.

I think the (((current year))) ideal scenario for waifu material is a woman who has had 1-3 bad previous experiences before she meets the man of her life.
> Not too much baggage
> Can appreciate the good thing
> Is not too curious
> etc

My wife was a virgin and I keep worrying she'll tilt into
> OMG WHAT AM I DOING I HAVE TO EXPERIENCE LIFE
> aka eat 500 cocks as per the kike meme
mode. I do my red-pilling the same way I do my sexing though, very fucking hard; so hopefully I should be fine.

What really needs to happen is the return of castration as the punishment for pedophilia. And I'm not talking surgical castration with anaesthesia, I'm talking crude, agonizing castration.

Listen Brazilbro, you're trying to make it seem like my experience was no biggie simply because I was a dense as fuck kid. I wasn't taught about virginity until it was too late for me, you think I wouldn't have minded it had I actually known about it?
It wasn't just awkward conversations. I almost couldn't marry my fucking husband because I didn't have my virginity and I didn't want him to feel cheated. It's a lot of mental anguish that doesn't happen when you're a kid because you're still growing and you don't know what you want out of life.
Well, he didn't treat me well. He was mean, and at first he would put a gun to my mouth and force himself inside of me. He was also black, and while I didn't hate them when I was a kid, I didn't like them either. But he was an adult and I was told to do as he said by my mom who left me and my siblings in his care while she worked. So I did. Up until the very end he'd handcuff me to the bed and say we were playing cops and robbers and I was the robber that was locked up in the jail (the bed). You want me to think of a hypothetical that never would've occurred especially since I know now that blacks don't have a trigger for treating things well and are more prone to rape and kill than white men.

>I think the (((current year))) ideal scenario for waifu material is a woman who has had 1-3 bad previous experiences before she meets the man of her life.
Absolutely fucking not man. That's a seriously misguided and dangerous line of thinking.

The fact of the matter is the more prior partners a woman has, the more she begins to compare her current partner to the last one or "best" one, and you'll end up never satisfying her eventually leading to resentment from her to you because you can't measure up.

Don't fucking fall for roastie tricks finlan

> young girls

Can you give your age limit, give or take a year depending on individual genetics? For academic purposes, you have to define young girls. Assume you're the supreme librarian of law under the Emperor.

>He was mean, and at first he would put a gun to my mouth and force himself inside of me. He was also black
Well...those are some gruesome details you left out. That's actually seriously fucked up. You were literally raped in one of the worst possible ways by a fucking nigger. It's completely understandable you feel the way you do.

I'm actually really sorry about that, but honestly people must learn to differentiate what happened to you, actual, literal violent rape, and people who have desires but have enough moral conscious to suppress it.

They are in no way comparable whatsoever.

While that's nice of you to consider women who have had sexual partners in the past, I just thought I'd have a partner and stay with him for life. I didn't know about virginity until it was too late, and that's part of the reason I'm a stay at home mother, because I don't want my children in danger like how I was. I want them to experience what I did not get to experience.

> That's a seriously misguided and dangerous line of thinking.

Well I don't disagree with you, but living in an age where the average dick a woman eats amounts to 20 something kilometers, I feel like starting with a compromise first.
Yes, I also know 'middle ground' compromise is a fallacy, but I can't think of any better way to start, user.

>The fact of the matter is the more prior partners a woman has, the more she begins to compare her current partner to the last one or "best" one, and you'll end up never satisfying her eventually leading to resentment from her to you because you can't measure up.
Yep I've seen both statistics and also have empirical evidence to back your claim.

For me girls start being doable around 2yo. Best is about 6 to 10.
Use this as a reference, she's ready to go a little after 50 seconds.
youtu.be/-Plk7TLNmsU

I understand your frustration man, but you absolutely must not compromise when it comes to women and relationships. Compromising makes it all worse in the long run and is the reason why we're at where we're at today.

Too much compromising on things that deserve absolutely no compromise.

It's alright, I'm learning to move on from it, I appreciate being able to talk about it on a basket weaving forum like this place, it really does help. I just wished we advanced in medicine enough to cure people who even have thoughts about prepubescent children.

That's way too young.

>because I don't want my children in danger like how I was
Funny you should mention that by the way, it also nips the pedophilia topic in the butt. NO PARENT fucking wants creepos running about stalking their kids, so why would you be ok with yourself stalking the kids of others?

And if there's a couple of parents who do want their own kids molested, well round em up and burn them. And I'm being very merciful, normally I'd involve the kids to make sure the genetics don't pass on.

I love you too :DDDDD

In all honesty the age limit should be raised to 21 or 25.
No girl is mature enough until at least then to make such a big decision.
And also it pound fear into the public and people would have to make better choices in their life or get raped in jail.
People should be focusing on their career, their future in young adulthood not sticking their dick in things.
It be good shock value for the media and such once 21 or 25 becomes the new limit and watching the moths go to the flames.

t. Jewbraham Schlomobergsteinowitzblat

why don't pedos just fuck puppies?

No such thing as a girl too young. That's like too much money or a car too fast.
Y'know that most kiddy diddling is done by a parent or other close family member, right?

to me there's a big difference between CP which is sex with kids, and CP which means just naked kids and no trauma happening. but seems there is never a distinction

My two cents in what you said about curing people who have thoughts about prepubescent children.
There are two kinds of people in that category:

Sick
>people who like little children and know it's wrong and want to stop.

Evil
>people who like little children, knowing it's wrong, but enjoy hurting children as much as possible.

The sick people can be cured given the right treatment/therapy.

Evil people cannot be cured and need to die horrible deaths to set an example.

Paedo-hysteria is the right wings virtue signal. The left has 'save the minorities' and the right has 'save the children'.

It's also comparable to the rape culture myth that feminists push. They see a rapist around every corner, people here see a paedo in every bush, tree and sewer drain within a 10 mile radius of every school. Waiting... always waiting. Yet 99.99% of people will agree that any sexual interaction with children is bad (if you exclude the muslim/refugee population). You don't need to teach men not to paedo. Everyone knows it's wrong already.

It's also a form of emotional masturbation. There's a reason people LIKE to discuss this topic. Bring it up in any group of lads and it soon becomes a contest of who can hate paedos more and come up with the most painful tortures and punishments. Circle jerk those rage boners. Kinda pathetic desu. And it will all fall apart if you ask them: What if a very close friend or relative confided in you, in tears, that they are sexually attracted to children? That they had never done anything about it but they just can't help feeling that way. That they want help. Are you gonna get the rope? Tie the noose yourself? Most won't have an answer.

And if you consider yourself pro-freedom and liberty, then you have to agree that you can't lock people up for crimes they might commit in the future because of a thought inside their head at the moment. You just can't.

Also paedophilia will never be legalised in a western nation. It's not comparable to homosexuality.

In court, there actually is a distinguished hierarchy/ranking system for severity of CP. It's the public that doesn't care.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dost_test
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller_test

There is another ranking system I believe that deals with the actual severity with like 1 being the least bad/most benign and (3?)5 being the worst (as in like brutal torture rape and shit). I can't remember what it's called though.

The only cure is a firing squad!

> implying they don't
> implying sexual deviancies aren't all affecting the same brain loc

Eeeeeeeeeeeheheh

> young girls are like material things
I can't wait until some of you become parents :DDDD
Or you never will and all that humor dies with you. Sad!

Raw castration is more effective

>Also paedophilia will never be re-legalized in a western nation
FTFY

What about people who recognize there's nothing going wrong with sex with little girls and don't give a shit what feminist retards like you think?
>Also paedophilia will never be legalised in a western nation. It's not comparable to homosexuality.
Yeah, pedophilia is nothing like fags. Pedophilia is good and is good for strong families. A man with a little girl will eventually be like a normal couple but better since they've been together since she was little.

it should be legal. i love little girls although i'm more of a hebe. 10-12 is my sweet spot. i would love to have a gf in that age range desu but it's probably never going to happen. i have a friend who recently fucked a 12 or 13 year old and it broke my heart to hear it because he didn't give a shit about her at all for him it was just a pump and dump kinda thing.

>It's not comparable to homosexuality
They used the "love is love" argument, Brazil user in the thread tried to say "If you didn't know it was wrong, you wouldn't have thought it was bad, therefore, it could objectively good!"
Taking advantage of children who literally cannot comprehend concepts such as sex or virginity or even marriage is what Pedophiles do to make it seem like the child "loves them" as they do to the child. It's a farce and it's literally the killing blow to a society as a whole. Life is not reflected from lolicon doujins. Genuine care from a child is not Intimate nor is it Sexually driven.

>a pedophiles desires can be changed through therapy
>no pence you cant shock the gay away!
pick ONE and ONLY ONE.

I figured that goes without saying. If you go far enough back, a lot of degenerate shit was legal.

>not getting saying things
It's like that song, Too Much Fun
Why would you be friends with a rapist?

>What if a very close friend or relative confided in you, in tears, that they are sexually attracted to children?

You know what my brother once said to me?
> If I ever find out you committed a crime in any way, I'm dragging your ass to the police department myself.

Your question is the reason ALL KIKES are now to blame and not just the (((few))) globalists. Because when one of them heard of something a very close friend or a relative did, instead of burning them at the stake like they deserve they abandoned their morals (hahahahah) and they went silent mode to cover it up for the sake of their (((relationship))).

Yes, but lower age of consent within marriage was not among them. That right there is ancient fucking wisdom, and we've neglected it entirely.

> random troll says he wants to fuck 10 year olds
> user wonders why is he friends with a rapist

Really makes you think!

Nice point canada

shut the fuck up

if your viginity or not, was the "he almost didnt' marry you" senario. he doesn't love you in the first place. You simply were a virgin. And any virgin girl would have sufficed.

So please....fucking get over it.

He married you because he didn't give a fuck if you were a virgin.

Big fucking deal, you were not a virgin. Oh my god, end of the world. how are you typing, i thought you were dead, because you are not a virgin

rolls fucking HUGE eyes

it wasn't rape. she wanted it.
>inb4 chillun can't gonsent therefore rape :DDDDD

cut the feminist rhetoric lads.

I think they should all be murdered. Nah, that's not painful enough. They should be fed to the dogs while alive.

you realise, you retarded little girl

that little girls lose their virginitys all the time with accidents on teeter tooters, gymnastics ect.

so please......i was sitting around with my friends and i felt really really awkward *in whiney voice

fuck you are dumb

Enlightenment and tolerance mostly got us into this mess in the first place. Sometimes it IS okay to go for the easy option. So no, gas the pedos. Gas the whole lot.