LATEST ON ANTARCTICA EVACUATIONS THAT I CAN SHARE-IT APPEARS THE U.S...

LATEST ON ANTARCTICA EVACUATIONS THAT I CAN SHARE-IT APPEARS THE U.S. MILITARY IS EVACUATING CIVILIAN CONTRACTORS FROM THEIR AREA OF OPERATIONS-Hi Steve (FROM MY SCIENTIST LISTENER) WHO RETURNED A MONTH AGO FROM ANTARCTICA
LATEST ON ANTARCTICA EVACUATIONS THAT I CAN SHARE-IT APPEARS THE U.S. MILITARY IS EVACUATING CIVILIAN CONTRACTORS FROM THEIR AREA OF OPERATIONS-(FROM MY SCIENTIST LISTENER) WHO RETURNED A MONTH AGO FROM ANTARCTICA--'Hi Steve No confirmation from those left behind in Antarctica... BUT the place is HUGE and as I said, only the Americans can move those kinds of numbers around and them and the South American bases are manned by military personnel. The rest of the world must abide by the "no military" part of the Antarctic treaty.

I will keep looking and let you know what I find.

All the best ----SQ-IN THE LAST WEEK I HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH VARIOUS PEOPLE-HERE'S WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD-THE MILITARY IS MOVING VAST AMOUNTS OF HARDWARE DOWN TWO VERY DEEP ELEVATORS IN THEIR CONTROL (2 PLUS MILES DOWN) IN THEIR SECTOR-ACCORDING TO GREEN BERET AND GENERA'LS REPORT-CERTAIN GIANT ENTITIES AS LARGE AS 18-20 FEET ,NUMBERING FOUR DOZEN HAVE BROKEN OUT AND ARE HEADED INTO THE VAST TUNNEL SYSTEMS BENEATH THE ANTARCTIC CONTINENT-2 SPECIAL OPS COMPANIES WITH SONIC AND LASER WEAPONS HAVE BEEN DISPATCHED TO SEEK AND DESTROY.THIS SOUNDS LIKE A REPLAY, OF WHAT HAPPENED IN THE DULCE UNDERGROUND 'ALIEN' BASE WAR OVER DECADE AGO! I CAN NOT VERIFY ANY ONE ELSES REPORT, BUT SOMETHING INVOLVING "GIANTS ON THE LOOSE" AND "135 YEAR OLD NAZIS" IS IN PLAY-BY THE WAY THOSE ARE THE GENERALS WORDS RELAYED TO MY FRIEND AND HIS INTEGRITY IS ABOVE REPROACH

Why should I trust you and can you give any proof of whatever your claiming is true?

>snatcher theme roars in the background

just relaying a message muh friend

Duh, everyone knows the Dulce underground alien war is irrefutable.

You got the holy digits, but do you gots the proofs?

Context of web.m?

yeah let me just go over and scan these top secret documents for you guys

cadavers

You're a cheeky cunt. I'll give you that m8

>Hear snow started melting
>Next day hear shit about evacuations
They found what they were looking for, didn't they.......

today's temperature at antarctica was 64 degrees fahrenheit.

something IS going on down there.

something is waking up, either mechanical, or volcanic. Both scary as fuck..

well OP looks like just got real, just way too soon.

op if you wanna post anything in the future pls dont type in caps. It makes my inner monologue yell and its not pretty

i was thinking of this post when i made the thread, just didn't have the pic. thanks mario

>made the thread
huh?
canada VPN?

So it's finally come to this. I guess all I can do is prep and try to make myself right with God. If man were meant to be immortal we already would be. They shouldn't even make the choice, just walk away and devote their lives to something better, life is fleeting, legacy is what you leave behind, just how it should be.

always turn down immortality. its actually hell

i can't wait for the sweet release of death

Antartica sounds comfy. I'm going to try to work there. Or maybe Alaska. I'm not sure.

We need to save as many blue collar workers as possible, Trump is going to end them

>>Sup Forums724086371
Oh shit guys...

we already know ShareBlue shills and dems are going to shift towards the "muh 1 percent" class warfare narrative, but why post it in an Antarctica thread?

... where the fuck were you with these kind of hard-hitting investigative queries when Building 7 was getting pulled?

What is this? giants? bible time.

A /sg/ user was in Antarctica at new year.

Webm related.

DAVE HERE.

AMA.

HI STEVE.

Why do people think Hitler did something wrong?

so whats really going on down there?

why should anyone believe this isn't larp?

There's nothing happening in Antarctica that's out of the ordinary, other than some melting, O, and a race between the US, UK and Russia to find out what's below the ice.

Literally nothing.

Why do they need to find out when they already know mecha-hitler and a break away society of thule mages are under the ice?

BECAUSE OF ALL CAPS

DAVE HERE.

6 MILLION

REGARDING THE MELTING, GEOTHERMAL ACTIVITY SIMILAR TO GREENLAND. REGARDING OP, MULTIPLE THEORIES HAVE BEEN STATED WITHOUT SOURCE MATERIAL. ONE OF THEM WAS MORE RIGHT THAN OTHERS. THIS IS REGARDING THE CURRENT UNDERSTANDING OF THE AGE OF CIVILIZATION, AND HOW WE ARE WRONG.

SOMETIMES, EVEN BY GUESSING, WE FIGURE OUT HOW THE MOVIE ENDS.

HI STEVE, HI LARRY.

is it atlantis underneath? or the garden of eden?

Steve here.

Dave says his setup is tampered with, and makes him type in all caps. He says I did it, but it wasn't me.

Hi Dave, Hi Oscar, Hi Larry.

id's retard

DAVE HERE.

STEVE SAYS NEITHER, UNLESS THEY ARE BOTH METAPHORS FOR SOMETHING ELSE ENTIRELY.

HE SAYS BOTH TRAGEDIES ARE RELATED, WHEN NOT TAKEN LITERALLY.

HI STEVE, HI OSCAR, HI LARRY.

Steve here.

Dave says he's fully aware how id's work, and assumes everyone else is too.

Hi Dave, Hi Larry, Hi Oscar.

>OF WHAT HAPPENED IN THE DULCE UNDERGROUND 'ALIEN' BASE WAR OVER DECADE AGO
Red pill me

>there are giants fighting the u.s. army in tunnels in antarctica.

i'll pour one out for all of the other legit and interesting threads that slid, while shit like this gets curious responses. what is wrong with you retards?

Oh hai guys. Can anyone give me a status on the British counterattack?

Did they died?

How do the bogs tie in? Can I get a rundown?

Interesting, I always imagined that revelations was hinting at some sort of zombie apocolypse even before I got exposed to movies about what we imagine to be zombies (I didn't know what zombies were at a younger age). Since the bible seems to repeatedly mention that humanity will want death, but they will not be able to die, although it never explicitly mentions a rotten corpse coming to life. Maybe people who were supposed to die of some illness are simply not able to pass away, and people's whom have flesh that is exposed to the elements will probably decompose while they are still alive.

Maybe it keeps the spirit / conciousness here tied to the suffering and dead body

American Revolutionary War!

The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Japan is the country which has been promoting Globalization!!!

American Revolutionary War!

>tfw actual World War Z in a few decades
>and the First Impact, too

way too much time to become a prepper boys

WHAT IS WITH ALL THE CAPS
PRAISE KEK
KEEP ME POSTED

135 year old nazis? really? the war was 80 years ago if that?

Based weeb must have been shielded from radiation.

Missing some more countries on that list. It's easier to list countries not involved.

maybe a few years after tesla's death.
fucking ZOG can be grubby even early on

If Hitler never died he would be 128 years old this year.

Really stimulates those cranberries.

please report this shit

HEY DAVE.

next time use lube. I'm still hurting.

SHUTCHYO BITCHASS UP

SOON

>(((they))) are here boys

This website is so widespread it's crazy.

i know

whats up Pinoy hows it going
what do you think of Duterte

Oh hi, mark. You're kidding aren't chu?

i'm fine

>mfw tag team larpers acting retarded again

i love 2017

These are always funny to read.

SECOND IMPACT WHEN?

OH SHIT I JUST HIT A PENGUIN WITH MY CAR.

Why do you say hi to eachother all the time.

They post in EVERY THREAD user
You would too if you got paid per post to coverup for pedophiles..

is this related to lovecraft and/or the penguins that go inland?

So I guess it's WW3 tomorrow right?

>49 000 49

What the ever loving fuck did Kek mean by this? Is that a yes?

Doubled down

SOURCE: YOUR ASS

Yeah, so I guess it's time to get ready, because Antarctica is about to get real fucking spooky.

>WW3 begins on 3/3/2017
>In the 3rd month that Trump has been president

Fucking wew lads, alright. Memes uber alles.

>Four threes
>Two sixes

Kek pls

ELDER THINGS APPROACHING
>ELDER THINGS APPROACHING
ELDER THINGS APPROACHING
ELDER THINGS APPROACHING
ELDER THINGS APPROACHING
ELDER THINGS APPROACHING
ELDER THINGS APPROACHING
ELDER THINGS APPROACHING
ELDER THINGS APPROACHING
ELDER THINGS APPROACHING
ELDER THINGS APPROACHING
ELDER THINGS APPROACHING
ELDER THINGS APPROACHING
ELDER THINGS APPROACHING
ELDER THINGS APPROACHING
ELDER THINGS APPROACHING
ELDER THINGS APPROACHING

>Approaching
What do you mean? They're buried under fucking Antarctica.

FUCK

>trump wins
>aliens reeeeeeeeeeeeeee and say ww3 now

welp

It falls on the best day it possibly can.

A day of digits. A Kek day.

I pray everyday this is real. I want a happening.

If dub, Trump wants to build the wall to stop the spread of the alleged virus due to his time traveler knowledge.

btw 4chin I'm not a bot or spamming :(

im curious of the nazis are the aliens or going against them, and fighting for humainty. how do they fall into this battle

The Nazis were heavy into occultism. I hate to say it, but I think they're gonna be fighting for the nasty critters, or at least with them.

Kek will tell us.

Okay then. Are the Nazis in Antarctica actually keeping these fucking things entombed? Are they on our side?

This shit is gay as fuck.

Antarctica is the worst place for a happening, we need live streams and penguins are fucking useless with phones.

Jihadi cannible meat locker??
They ran out of goats to fuck then eat ?/

yeah im kinda afraid for that honestly, nazis were freaky with shit.

>the autism intensifies

>Leaf
>Arguing with digits

Well, neither one has been blessed. Maybe the Nazis aren't going to take sides.

FAKE AND GAY B R O

i wouldnt say that, they could come after america and take over, or they could just take europe again. Or take over the world with the aliens.

That's what makes it more fun. As a Sup Forumsack, a lot of "happenings" are boring because we have some guy on the ground streaming. I like the happening in a sort of a masochistic way.

Imagine it's so bad, we hear spotty media reports like this, massive explosions, "Everything's fine", then suddenly we don't get any news out of South South America.

The Nazis were the good guys, so yeah.

they wont tell you ALLLL that tech
down there is melenated and reptilian