Drumpftards btfo by hightest alpha

youtube.com/watch?v=MGA_UM2w1I8

Other urls found in this thread:

sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Police-search-for-UC-Berkeley-student-who-10970440.php
youtu.be/KjdKAYBbeZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i wanna rape him

kek, drumpftards btfo by a gay alpha male praise kek

Sage all shareblue threads

lowtest beta detected

Those armholes are almost as big as his anus.

>you're literally commiting vandileyesm
what did he mean by this?

berkely such a sad case. many such

Or it's just retards thinking they're being controversial and clever. I don't know what to believe anymore

I totally would do something. Just wait till they fuck with the wrong person.

i am by no means tough but i would kick that guys ass

Yea, good wish.

Is this a cuck thread? pathetic.

the guy behind the camera sounds like a weak cuck from the donald

you should just come back tommorow with a metal sign

Fuck it. They can make a new sign. There are always going to assholes like this. I got a good laugh out of it.

He did the perfect thing

Stand there are film.
This guy is going to be charged with a crime and Anti-Trump people now look dumber

I assume your approach would be to make chimp noises as you take off your shirt and act like a negro?

>this is free speech

How braindead are these people? So i can just take your cellphone and trash it and say it's free speech.

if it was there property why didnt they pull it away from him

does that skinny fat bitch even lift?

Probably only deads 300

sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Police-search-for-UC-Berkeley-student-who-10970440.php

>No arrests have been made, but Johnston said he is looking to press charges.

They fucking always have purple hair. Why?

>sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Police-search-for-UC-Berkeley-student-who-10970440.php
Lets find him, police are looking for him, lets help out our boys in blue.

Wanna do something, huh? Wanna do something?

Drumpf BTFO by a literal faggot

I am now #HillaryArtillery

That's really fucking sad

>Berkeley
what are they going to do, give him a reward?

I wish I was as tough as him..... not, he can hardly break a thin board of wood with his foot, fucking idiot

manlet faggot got triggered

Because then he would have escalated. If it came to violence, you know for a fact that he would have gotten off and they would have been charged. Better to leave it with him doing the only illegal thing.

DO YOU KNOW IF THIS IS COMPOST

>wearing lifting gloves in public
>average muscular size
>posts on bodybuilding.com

cringe

Fucking autist

Nothing is going to happen. Berkely police won't do shit. They are the same pigs that let the MILO riots happen. If you are in a liberal area like that you need to hold your own, you can't rely on the authorities. I personally would have punched him, if he tried to take my property, he's not that big or strong.

if the cops wont lets find him and do it ourselves

WOW SO BRAVE! FREE SPEECH = BREAK SHIT

> ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats like my sign

king nignog btfo

This.

How was he alpha again?
sage

No reason to fight someone over a wooden sign. So idk. If it was my sign maybe but just a random sign that I had ties to I might bait him into a fight

>why are you getting that on tape
>tape
>2017

Only faggots wear this kind of shit

my hands and shins have many scars from lifting. They're my honor, I earned them

the longest act of vandalism in history

he is clearly a faggot

FUCK SHILLS

TIME TO WRECK SHAREBLUE

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ GET IN THIS THREAD NOW ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
>^ ^ ^ ^ ^ GET IN THIS THREAD NOW ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ GET IN THIS THREAD NOW ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

KEEP IT BUMPED THE SLIDE IS REAL

Undoubtedly, he appears to be a homosexual, judging on his "peace out" stance at the end and cry for attention.

His friend seems to be a textbook SJW, as well.

what was your first clue?

he let me cum in his mouth last week

You'd go to jail and he'd get off scott free or possibly a $20 bill

Congratulations on being a fucking retard, you fucking retard

I just cannot stand these autistic little shits who do nothing. You talk so big on the Internet but when it comes to real life situations you tense up like the virgin pussy you are. You have every right to protect your property and if this faggot was destroying something of my property you surely know how a black eye feels.

He later kicked a trashcan and said "fuck fascists"

fucking kek.

O Shareblue, Mindless devil and damned devil's kith and kin, slaves to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a cup of jello with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your comrades eat. Thou shalt not, thou children of whores, make subjects of American sons; we have no fear of your army, by board and by media we will battle with thee, fuck your mothers.

Thou sperm dumpsters of Saudi Arabia, Cum guzzlers of Qatar, brewer of idiocracy, cock-suckers of China, cuckolds of Mexico, pigs of communists, Child thives, destroyer of morals, defenders of pedofiles, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, fuck your own mother!

So the Libertarians of Sup Forums declare, you lowlifes. You won't even be cleaning septic tanks for the Americans. Now we'll conclude, for we don't care if you call us fake news, call Trump different names like a bunch of autistic retards. You have no intellectual acumen and for this kiss our arse!

>you can't film me if I don't give you permission even if we're on public property

Who the fuck keeps telling them this?

No Courtin the world would find it justified for someone to attack someone calmly destroying a wooden sign

If you tried to grab it off him and he assaulted you then you could hurt him but beyond that you're fucking stupid.

So much passive-aggressive bullshit from both sides in that video. It's sickening.

>Have a good day
>Have a good day

Such pussies, both of them.

i hereby declare no one can use any of my pepes. even pepes that i stole are off limits. o hereby declare 4 chan cannot use my posts without my direct permission.

"your litterally commiting vandaleyesim"
American education

I think you missed the point, that spic is clearly looking for a fight. Therefore by trying to stop him from destroying your property would clearly provoke the spic in attack mode thus giving you grounds of defending yourself.

I'd advise anybody to do this because
1. You can hit a fucking SJW pussy
2. They'll go to jail and not you

High test refers to the thicc women, not roid monkeys. Stupid fag.

>dyel manlet who wears armpitless shirt and fingerless gloves outside of the gym
>can't even kick a fucking half inch thick particleboard sign properly
>carrying invisible watermelons
Has /fit/ seen this shit?

>gloves
Literal faggot. /fit/ is laughing hard.

>mfw this is considered an alpha male in America

hahahha you pathetic pussies why are there endless videos of Trump supporters getting bullied by faggot Antifa and anti-Trump people? Guns have made Americans soft.

and where are those guns anyway? What happened to i need muh guns to protect me and muh private property,meanwhile you get punched by Antifa and let a faggot destroy your stuff and you still have the nerve to call Europeans cucks and pussies hahahahha

shariablue post confirmed

wtf is that for a shirt

Americunts really wear weird clothes huh

There was no crime. Trumpfags fucked up by leaving their signs unattended. They were basically littering.

ikr

They even tell him what trash can to put their now destroyed sign into

>yeah its compost

lol

>carrying invisible watermelons
Lats are getting swole as fuck. thanks for the workout senpai.

Shut up

Not gonna lie, /fit/izen here. This is fucking hilarious watching DYEL manlet mcHapa crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the trump signs.

tough guy faggot

I bet that dude drinks a lot of soy.

That was the most passive aggressive encounter I've ever seen in my life.

>umm you're like breaking my sign
>it uhh promotes h-hate
>umm you're literally vandalizing my sign
>what ever
>bye guys

same

>ANONS ASSEMBLE
we gotta get this fucking guy
THIS AGGRESSION WILL NOT STAND
youtu.be/KjdKAYBbeZk

who is this semen demon

>and where are those guns anyway
In the places where anti-Trumpfags aren't doing shit. This was around Berkeley, California is a nogunzone.
These only happen in majority democrat areas, and if he were to get violent and beat the pissy dyel it would likely end badly for him.

Why do libtards worship this unfunny as fuck movie?

I wanna be raped by him

d ub s names him
Jimmy Faggon

Only tryhards wear shirts like that outside the gym.

>fingerless gloves
holy fuck, I got the douche chills

>I totally would do something
>canada
What thank him and wish him a good day?

>alpha
Shit, the left considers that alpha.
HAHAHAHAHA

SWOLE LEFT OH YEAH

PURGE THE MONGREL

someone tweet milo about this, fight faggot with faggot

Why do I want to pour gasoline on him and that fat whale and set them on fire?

Is Milo still a thing?

why wouldnt the camera dude just stand in front of the sign and tell the homo to piss off?

no one is going to fight over a wooden sign

As usual Americans proving they can't handle social differences let alone run a fucking country.

Have we found out who this guy is yet?

Says the guy from the country with hate speech.

Did you have a point?

Walks like a faggot

I wouldn't even rape him

Drumpkins always take their lashings with a smile ! What cucks! Sad!

he lives in berkeley he's probably a faggot

probably never been in a fight either

>tweet
>milo

I'mma let you figure this one out for yourself.