Jeff Sessions lied, Trump lied, Flynn lied...

Jeff Sessions lied, Trump lied, Flynn lied. There's obviously something shady going on with Russia and Trump and the lack of transparency is frankly frightening. If he has nothing to hide, he should release his tax returns at the very least

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-sessions-idUSKBN16908L?il=0
youtube.com/watch?v=kue4Dbsyqyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how bad are your hands shaking right now

obummer used a 3.5 billion dollar justice dept slush fund to give money to grou0s like La Raza

I'm not American but if i was i would want to shoot people like you in the face for being stupid shills. I would also like that stupid pale faced squaw to sit on my dick and listen to her moan in disgust as i invade every inch of her cunt with my fascist cock

Warren is an old cunt

A senator meeting an ambassador doesn't mean they met regarding the election, which the question specifically asked.

He didn't lie.

>Russia is a third world shithole
>Russia controls the US
Can someone explain to me whether we the jews now or not because i'm confused

These same liberals get an aneurysm just thinking about Joe McCarthy yet they whine about this

We need to join forces brother, for one last glorious shoah. A shoah to end all shoahs.

Fpbp

Everyone that points out Trumps bs must be a shill
Are you really that emotionally invested that you can't see faults in someone? Are you a fcking child boo hoo daddy can't be a bad person nooo

You are both, but never at the same time.

We are being raided because today Congress found a fund at the Department of Justice set up by Obama to sneak three billion dollars in government money to political activists.

The question specifically asked about the election, and you are trying to ignore that to pump up the narrative.

This is why you are so despised. Fucking DO SOME WORK FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, instead of begging for votes by "better messaging" and cheap takedown shots like this.

Fuck you

appaently they got Graham on board

Daily Reminder to ignore all ShareBlue/AmericanBridge threads

>Hillary pays to play with ME governemnts
>This is a-okay!
>A guy Trump knows made a phone call to Russia
>Corruption!

OP, please stop sucking cocks.

FAKE NEWS

remind me what BS op pointed out here? i mean you can see that op is either dumb as fuck or a shill right?

I want you all to look long and hard at any newspaper, site or channel that talks about this tomorrow and not in a dismissive tone and I want you faggots to stop supporting whoever does it because they are part of this calculated attack. Look how retarded Warren's point is "Sessions was asked if he spoke to Russians about the election he said no aha we have proof of him talking to Russians months ago" great that does not contradict with Sessions said at all.

fuck off and die

Welcome to Sup Forums where "I disagree" is a trigger

umm... no sweetiekins.. that's not how it works

iS the 1/16th cherokee really talking about someone lying?

Didn't this bitch call Sessions a disgrace?

Can someone verify this?

Fucking really? Are we really fucking doing this again?

I'm 31, I thought my folks were 'avin a laugh when they said history repeats itself

Warren is LYING, her quoted question and response NEVER happened. FULL AL Franken question here:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-sessions-idUSKBN16908L?il=0

and at 9:15 here(about 3 minutes).

youtube.com/watch?v=kue4Dbsyqyo

check'd, and this. Shut their lying Jewish mouths once and for all.

He was right. This is the old Soviet elements trying to fight against the American people.