Ukrainian Reich SS battalion Azov training for killing commies

Ukrainian Reich SS battalion Azov training for killing commies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nka36_a_Wi0
youtube.com/watch?v=A21w1QWU8Wc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ihor_Kolomoyskyi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1991–1992_South_Ossetia_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgian_Civil_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Abkhazia_(1992–1993)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Abkhazia_(1998)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Adjara_crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Georgian_War
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
youtube.com/watch?v=QAks8jat_0M
youtube.com/watch?v=S8D6MDeQcYs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMRwhePWbUs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking nazis :DDDDD

what

SS panzer battalion Azov

These guys still around? What's going on in Ukraine? When will the Nationalists take over?

>These guys still around

Yes they have tanks and artillery now, from battalion they turned into regiment.

>When will the Nationalists take over?

Nationalists are blocking trade with Donetsk and Lugansk right now. Kike Poroshenko was doing deals with separatists all this time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nka36_a_Wi0

What happens when Azov becomes strong enough to coup and actually make change happen in Ukraine?

More like training for killing someone's business

Ukrainian army is supporting trade blockade with separatists, they refused to go against nationalists who are blocking railways to Donetsk.

Poroshenko tried to use national guard but without success. Army units from 54 brigade joined them and help blockade.

Kike Poroshenko can't do anything now

They are training to kill commie scum from Russia, faggot.

Wait, whats happening?

These guys made me realize Putin is a cuck

Ukrainian government was doing trade deals with separatists despite war going on and making money on blood of its soldiers. Ukrainian nationalist battalions started blockade of trade by closing railways to Donetsk.

Ukrainian president tried to use national guard for removing blockade, but army units joined it and now Poroshenko can't do anything to stop it.

youtube.com/watch?v=A21w1QWU8Wc
the separatists have dank ass shit too, Azov is financed by a billionaire jew btw

I don't really take any monkey from caucasus seriously

Are the slants up in Finland secretly trying to start a regional proxy war?

Nice

Kill the subhuman mongol invaders

My apologies but I was thinking of Right Sector

Mongol pidorashka please. Azov took Shirokyne from your mongoloid scum and chechen Kadyrov cocksuckers like pro.

So basically a Nazi coup is happening in Ukraine?

Right sector is now part of Ukrainian regular army brigades. Part joined 93th mechanized brigade, parts joined 54th an 53rd brigades

Oh fugg, Maidan 3: Electric Kike Jamboree

>pidorashka
haha you can't even argue without involving stupid shitberal memes
Pretty funny brainlet

Not exactly coup, Poroshenko and Ukrainian government just lost control over nationalists and army is loyal to nationalists more than Poroshenko, because they were spilling blood on battlefield while president was trading with enemy.

No, Azov Battalion is controlled opposition. It's literally run by an israeli jewish billionaire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ihor_Kolomoyskyi

Typical azov aryan on pic

>t.Russian propagandon

Kolomoisky is no longer having any power in UA and he has nothing to do with azov anymore.

He was financing them in 2014 when shit started, gave weapons and money but then got BTFO. Kolomoisky was used like bitch he is.

He even financed Ukrainian air force for war and paid money for repairing fighter jets, was expecting to get profits out of it.

All he got is being btfo

And another savior of white race.

Are you acting like Jews can't fund Nazis and profit off of their own tribe's destruction?

Grandfather of modern ukranian nationalism.

Nah, they're just forcing them to stop trading with the seperatists.

They did the same thing(blockades) in Crimea after Russia took it.

Still better than commie Russian mongoloid shit

Typical white phenotype. Well AZOG thinks so.

Shut out coal for electric plants.
No plan B
Azov are typical dumb Bohunks.

Olgino, is that you? this thread triggered you pretty fast. Is Olgino on watch 24/7?

Looks like my uncles

Generally AZOG in one pic

Azov battelion is trying to freeze its country to death. Ukraine needs that cheap coal.

>Not triggered

Ukraine needs actual reforms, including energy sphere. Ukraine can't keep trading with separatists and paying them billions.

This blockade will make Ukrainian government do something instead of only stealing and being corrupt fucks.

>Supported by the EU
>Supported by Merkel

Nah bro, you are the commies, and (((worse)))

You can't fool anyone proxy pidoraha

Why dont they? Ukraine is literal Khazar khanate with jews ruling mixed turkic population, no wonder powerful jews support them and shitskin roach from caucasus shilling for them.

>Russian mongoloid pussy eyed shithead calling me shitskin

lmao

You can fool Sup Forums but you can't fool everyone. How are Putin's friend jews doing? still stealing billions from oil sales?

>slavs making fun of each other for looking like slavs

???

>0.00% Russian blood.

I do have popcorn at the ready bro, for the next time you piss off Uncle Vladdy. What provinces are you going to donate to glorious RF this time?

So the Nazis are finally going to attack the kikes in Kiev?

I mean because they're the actual commies...

>still buttblasted
sheesh, Gogi, it's been almost 9 years

>Glorious RF
>RF

Pidorashka please. Russia is ruled by jew corrupt oligarchs, stop pretending its nationalistic white country.

You can't fool Sup Forums forever, one day they will learn and lurk more instead of believing RT lies

Himmler said the Ukrainians in the west were aryan descendants. I think this might have been true.

Are you still so assravaged about 08 roach? Shame you cant do anything about it, stay mad.

How does it feel having fat jewish cock in your ass with Chechen making you suck?

You must be the one buttblasted here, not me. My country doesn't have half of world's resources unlike Russia.

Why don't you propsper? Why are you letting your jewish oligarch overlords rule everything you cuck?

>Both of these (((lying jew whores))) now have high positions with the mainstream media, after shilling for Kosher Nazis for Obongo and Nudelman.

>OUR PROUD NAZI WARRIORS!!!
>They supported by all these fucking kike jews, don't pay attention to this.

Umm... yeah sure..

)

Post the map of all the clay you donated to the retarded helpless weaklings of RF comrade??

And future donations too, I like to see what's coming up??

Keep shilling you butthurt proxy pidorashka. Your country is occupied by small clan of jewish oligarchs stealing all your resources but you keep shilling about muh str0nk Putin on Sup Forums

just fuck off you shit

>My country doesn't have half of world's resources unlike Russia.

Yes, because your subhuman ansectors could not advance further shitty mountains. Moreover it was Russian empire who reunited 2 kingdoms into your current pathetic ''country''. And it was commies who let you live with abkhaz and Oset in one country. And what did you monkeys do? Provoked several meaningless wars with poeple of one faith and one race with you. Pathetic scum:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1991–1992_South_Ossetia_War

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgian_Civil_War

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Abkhazia_(1992–1993)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Abkhazia_(1998)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Adjara_crisis

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Georgian_War

You are the most pathetic of all NC ethnics. Literally worst of the worst.

>Trying this hard

+15

German SS fight to recreate Israel
Ukranian SS fight to recreate Khazaria

(((some things))) never change....

>gogi projecting gay fantasies
typical

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Ukraine and Russia have the same score. We should not be fighting, we are brothers, we are all white.

Ukrainians also look very aryan, lots of nordic looking types.

Bill Kristol is a Jew and Obama is Half Jew (Mother), time to update the image

>another one
i got it, you gay, you can stop

>Your country is occupied by small clan of jewish oligarchs stealing all your resources

The one true thing you said.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

This.

This is the most important message. I add my comment, while agreeing 100% to your post.

>Jews snap their fingers
>Christians start killing each other

Got videos of /ourguys/ in action against the commie fucks?

Holy fuck, these LARPing faggots are still around?

Butthurt churka appears
Those > fags will get pwned just like you did

youtube.com/watch?v=QAks8jat_0M

This whole mess is literally a subhuman extermiantion circuss. Organised and managed by jewish oligarhs from Ukraine. Only absolute idiots like OP (ofc he is a georgian imbecile rat. Thats very typical for them to provoke conflicts see - > ) are trying to make the fire of this absolutely meaningless war burn brighter. Sane people from Ukraine stay away from this shit. All sane volunteers from Russia have left Donbass long time ago, because nothing good can be achieved there.

Russians are: ~15% nordics. ~20% balts ~40$ slavs and ~20% finns.

Ukranians are mongrels of turcic, slavic, romanian and hell knows who else blood. We don't have that much common, thx god.

>azov
>meeting actual Russian military
This meme needs to die. Russian army won't enter Ukraine until the country falls apart on its own and it becomes a lawless wasteland.

I think Obongo identifies more as a Malaysian Muslim, favorable to wahabbism, than Judaism.

Your pics are made by hohols, for propaganda purposes solely.

youtube.com/watch?v=S8D6MDeQcYs

u*rainians are a mix of gypsies, jews and turks mostly, that's where their animal-like hatred for Russian comes from, it's racial

based as fuck, god bless the fews fight to live.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMRwhePWbUs

Your/goys/ are the commie scum, comrade. Why don't you join them?

This pic was debunked long time ago, but generally russians are too lazy, to counter argue with it.

>Ukraine
>Slav
>Nazi

How much those chochols hate themselfs?

More dead slavs = best gift ever
Keep it up.

Thank you Mr. Putin for saving Europe.

Are they actually Nazi tho?

chochols are just worse then niggers

Chill out Russtard, your commie skin is showing. Take that vodka of yours and fuck yourself with it. The only thing worth saving in Russia would be our brothers who fight for the white race.

what were they doing in the start of the video with the fire? some turk ritual?

Azov peoples state not elite bureaucratic exploiters should be in power to lead the nation.

Yes Ukraine main national hero - Bandera is like ex-nazi who was first very eager to work with nazsi but they used him and dumped him. UPA too i Nazi.