The last President to have a united country was George W. Bush

The last President to have a united country was George W. Bush

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I miss this man so much. I hope his painting career takes off.

Then he divided the country.

The failure of Republican national security unified the country.

Seems kinda silly when you think about it.

No, you're right. Democrats weren't calling Bush 'literally Hitler' or anything.

Not True we loved him together and hated him together

Bush and his dad are the reasons for our fucked up foregin affairs

9/11 united the country for a couple of months
disgusting NWO anti-american nigger shill

He is one of the most immediate reasons as to why are country is so fucked up right now.

>The last President to have a united country was George W. Bush

United in thinking he was a piece of shit.

United by fear

>united country

Yeah you're right. We've only started comparing our presidents to Hitler during the Obama Administration.

>Republican National Security

you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain

>pic related

No he's not. Obama could have reversed some of Bushes shitty policies but he didnt. In fact he did the opposite

fpbp

He can eat a bag of dicks.

He was the last president that actually appeared happy to be the president.

Hahah. Nope.

Bush was a fucking retard who only became president because of his family connections. He looks like he's high on heroin or something these days. Fucky fucky fuck fuck that fucking incompetent cunt.

Bush lied about WMDs and completely destablilzed the Middle East

I still remember Gitmo like I did yesterday, Trump should introduce it back.

Cause of 9/11

yes user

CIA lied, Bush was just a patsy.

SHILLS ARE SLIDING BECAUSE ONIGGER AND COMPANY HAVE BEEN FOUND TO HAVE A TREASONOUS AND ILLEGAL SLUSH FUND SET UP FOR LEFTISTS

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html

SHILLS ARE SLIDING BECAUSE ONIGGER AND COMPANY HAVE BEEN FOUND TO HAVE A TREASONOUS AND ILLEGAL SLUSH FUND SET UP FOR LEFTISTS

>this level of autism
should get you banned desu

He did such a great job the country voted for a half breed TWICE!