Im tired of this Russia bullshit

Why doesn't the FBI (Comey) come out and tell people the entire Russia narrative is made up?

Trump let him keep his job, but yet this fucker does not make a announcement. Russia did not hack anything, nor have anything to do with our election, the whole fucking thing is MADE UP!

Now, we have Sessions being accused of talking to Russia. What the fuck are we going to do? These mother fuckers need to go!

All Comey has to do is make a fucking announcement, to end this Russia narrative for good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
nypost.com/2017/01/24/fbi-clears-michael-flynn-in-probe-linking-him-to-russia/
crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The entire country is tired of it, which is why Trump loves to feed their conspiracy theory. What's left of the left is rapidly disappearing

So you think Trump is letting them continue with this Russia shit just to ruin their credibility?

why not just have an investigation ? Comey is the same one who re-opened hillarys emails hard to sell me on the whole partison thing.

Because it wasnt totally made up, Russia DID try and influence the election.
MSM just made it out to be as if the Russian boogeyman is the sole reason Trump won

it's an obvious move

Just like how the republicans hurt themselves with the obama birth certificate

There is no evidence Russia did anything. It was completely made up. They know nothing. Seth Rich is the DNC leaker, not the Russia.

>Russia did not hack anything, nor have anything to do with our election, the whole fucking thing is MADE UP!

so lets have an investigation and get it over with. I mean it seems like the logical thing to do.

It has already been investigated.

>currently being investigated

I don't see the big deal, if nothing is going on then it won't go anywhere.

I warned you faggots to set up a wiki to keep track of all this bullshit. The gamers had one two years ago and they had a lot less at stake.

Now this fucking Russians! bullshit from the election is spiralling out of control and threatening a second Trump pick and the Media has free reign to shill the same discredited bullshit because YOU NEVER KEPT A RUNNING RECORD OF THEIR SHILLING.

One fucking wiki page with links and screencaps and proofs could BTFO this entire Russian hack meme every time it's dragged out again, but you haven't got one. Too busy congratulating yourselves on "winning".

This is going to go on non stop for the next 4-8 years until it either topples the elected administration of you get off your fat burgers asses and DO something about it. Weaponise that autism or go back to Sup Forums.

>tfw when Trump and Putin finally meet and it goes great

It is a big deal, because all the left does talk about Trump not being the legit President " cuz Russians " .. it is ridiculous. We will not get anything done with McCain and Graham running around reeeeeeeeeeing about Russia 100% of the time.

The entire Russia story is made up, but they keep on running with it. Already lost Flynn because of these faggots.

Because they have dirt on Comey and he's being watched. He's done a few dirty deeds to get his hands on information in some investigations and agreed to some very shameful NPAs that would ruin him.

He's not a bad guy but he's useless currently.

There's going to be a quick combo coming down the pipe soon that might solve that issue. It's going to handle some "problems". Look forward to it.

whether or not it's real, you'd think Comey would have the good sense to honor a deal

>Don't interrupt your enemies when they're making a mistake

Maybe he's letting CIA and FBI run a muck while he gathers damaging intel on them.
Let them think they're still in charge so he can bring down their kike puppet masters.

So wait, does you guys think that Russia wasn't involved or do you think they were involved but you don't care?

It's pretty clear that Russia was just supporting Trump to undermine Clinton, and that he refuses to release his tax returns because of Russian business interaction. But I thought you guys were fine with that?

Please elaborate, you seem to know something I dont. What is coming down the pipe? Hint please, if you cannot give details.

Comey is pawn of deep state and establishment, he leaked orders from WH the moment he received them and he's not going to help Trump.
Trump needs to just take the bullet and fire him right now, along with heads and deputies of CIA, NSA, DHS and all other parts "intelligence community".

Russians did nothing. Also, tax returns do not show business transactions. Only what you paid in, and lost.

You are making shit up. You know nothing. You are saying Trump has Russian transactions with no proof.

Trumps entire cabinet has already been cleared more than once. Yet, they continue the Russia narrative without evidence, they just make it up.

so the left can't do anything without proof.

also it doesn't seem completly made up
>tax returns
>flynn stepped down
> Russian media shilling for trump
>Putin doesn't react to obamas sanctions
>intelligence community seem to think something is up.

tax returns show taxes you paid to foreign countries actually.

also i doubt you do your own taxes neet

I don't doubt that Russia probably did hack US intelligence.

I also don't doubt that so does everyone fucking else.

Basically every country has a catalogue of every other countries 'misdeeds' and plays them like a trap card when it's convenient.
Pic related

>This is going to go on non stop for the next 4-8 years until it either topples the elected administration of you get off your fat burgers asses and DO something about it. Weaponise that autism or go back to Sup Forums.

It's not up to us. We did our job. We got Trump into the white house. Now it's his job not to be a cuck. He has to start killing the worst anti-Trump journalists (with 'mysterious accidents') of course. Or they will drag his face through the mud for the next four humiliating years.

Do your job Trump, we did ours.

I'm more surprised there aren't any leaks from high up.

>Kill journalist
>not connected to russia

Also, Obama, Warren, and others ruined the narrative running up to the election claiming there are no rigged elections.

>killing the worst anti-Trump journalists
"Journalists" are just pawns, kill one, they hire another for spare cash.
Trump's biggest problem right now is that entire exec branch is thoroughly stuffed with moles and enemies, and sabotages and leaks everything they can.

Yeah, I don't know why people havent had "car accidents" or "heart attack" yet.

If you have read or listened to Trump about revenge from his book, you know he is out for blood. He is also now, the fucking President.

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

We know who's been leaking.

Question for you, if you are willing to answer:

1)What does the acronym NPA mean?

2)Does this mean there is a better chance that a new FBI director will finally push PG?

Hey Miller, yall have got to start cleaning house, if you know what I mean. People need to disappear or get arrested. Also, this Russian shit has got to go, im tired of hearing about it. Its been months.

Ivan's right Trump needs to ship them off to the gulag

>tax returns
Means nothing
>flynn stepped down
means nothing. Flynn's been cleared already.
> Russian media shilling for trump
Oh, sorry, did you expect them to shill for Hillary "lets institute a no fly zone over syria" Clinton? It's obvious why the Russian media would shill for Trump, Hillary was prepping the nation for conflict with Russia.
>Putin doesn't react to obamas sanctions
Gee I wonder why. It's not like He's already seen 2 U.S. presidents and knows that there can be changes in foreign policy when a new president gets in. (see Bush and Putin's friendship)
>intelligence community seem to think something is up.
The IC is split between those loyal to the president and those loyal to past presidents. Guess which faction is pushing the Russia narrative?

>tax returns show taxes you paid to foreign countries actually.
>retard liberal thinks they understand the loopholes
Classic.

>tax returns
You see which country trump has paid taxes in (dumb ass)
>Flyn stepped down
not knowing what a fall guy in politics is KEK

>Russia media shilling for trump
fair point

>sanctions
This is never how it has happen before, NEVER

>Intelligence community
life long career people who have been there since bush mostly, and the idea that they don't do their job because daddy trump said so is laughable.

>why not just have an investigation ?

Because the pissgate video is real.

Why do you think Putin had the guy who leaked about it killed?

They can't risk Putin will release it if they expose Trumps links to the Kremlin.

>You see which country trump has paid taxes in (dumb ass)
No, you don't.
>reddit spacing: the post

which loophole are you referring to? My childhood friend is an accountant he seems to think it could tell us something.

also Tax returns won't prove anything, thats why I won't release them loll KEK

Remember when democrats opposed the Iraq war? Well these days they're willing to kill Syrians just because there a one in a million chance this Russia bullshit will hurt Trump and Trump's mean and hurt their feelings

Fuck them. I will never vote democrat again.

Drumphkins should be scared of the day when the Democrats take over the house because Trump and his cohorts end up in prison. You fucktards thought libya was a scandal well fuck you

Jesus you are fucking stupid.

Some people have already been removed. It's not something you make a press announcement about. You'll never know it happened and all of a sudden the alphabet soup starts acting unexpectedly in the interest of Trump's policies.

You should have noticed it already in some cases.

yes
they
do

holy shit being this fucking dumb

>not knowing what a fall guy in politics is KEK
Except the FBI already cleared Flynn, dumbass.
Read the fucking link.

>This is never how it has happen before, NEVER
>There has never been changes in foreign policy after new president's get in
>implying

>life long career people who have been there since bush mostly, and the idea that they don't do their job because daddy trump said so is laughable.
>ignoring my point

non-political actor? Sounds like deep state bureaucrats

>My childhood friend is an accountant

I have noticed it some. FBI has been good the past 2 weeks. I still think they need to shut down the Russian narrative. How much longer do you think this Russian bullshit is going to continue, so real work will finally begin.

Ya nothing they could take to court, said the same about clinton didn't they?

Considering the FBI tipped the election in Trump's favor, of course they'd clear Flynn

If they do, you would be able to tell us where in the tax code it says that. So where is it?

NPA - non-prosecution agreement

New director in the works. Comey wants out, but he always wants the Clinton legacy demolished. There has been an agreement and generous cooperation.

PG is under ORCON. I simply don't know.

What he is? want me to lie and say hurr durr i'm an accountant. All I am saying is I have friends who work in finance and accounting and this is what they have told me.

>It is any government agency's job to "shut down" narratives you don't like

You sound like a liberal now! I like where this is going.

Pol is to blame for the russian hacking narrative. Hillary finally discovered this place and it was full of pro putin space emperor threads, racist pepes etc.

so she had a nice narrative of russia, racist frogs, the alt right etc. etc.

No, if anything the truth tipped the election in Trump's favor. I only hope that Hillary and her cabal get what is coming to them at some point.

>want me to lie
You are lying, and you are terrible at it.

As soon as the people pulling the MSM strings get spooked. So, soon.

Don't worry, I'm sure you guys will find the right pizza parlor someday.

Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act
The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), which was passed as part of the HIRE Act, generally requires that foreign financial Institutions and certain other non-financial foreign entities report on the foreign assets held by their U.S. account holders or be subject to withholding on withholdable payments. The HIRE Act also contained legislation requiring U.S. persons to report, depending on the value, their foreign financial accounts and foreign assets.

Many United States (U.S.) citizens and resident aliens receive income from foreign sources. There have been recent reports about the interest of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in taxpayers with accounts in Liechtenstein. The interest of the IRS, however, extends beyond accounts in Liechtenstein to accounts anywhere in the world. Consequently, the IRS reminds you to report your worldwide income on your U.S. tax return.
If you are a U.S. citizen or resident alien, you must report income from all sources within and outside of the U.S. This is true whether or not you receive a Form W-2 Wage and Tax Statement, a Form 1099 (Information Return) or the foreign equivalents. See Publication 525, Taxable and Nontaxable Income, for more information.
Additionally, if you are a U.S. citizen or resident alien, the rules for filing income, estate and gift tax returns and for paying estimated tax are generally the same whether you are living in the U.S. or abroad.

there is tons of publicly available evidence that russia hacked the DNC. multiple IT security companies investigated and all concluded the same thing, and they all released their reports to the public.

crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/

anyone who thinks there is no evidence of the russia hacks is either a paid trumpshill or is a complete fucking idiot.

>quoting shit from tax guides
That's cute and all, but can you actually cite the relevant parts of the law? Otherwise you are just wasting our time.

Ignore him, he's a vapid cunt who will shill no matter what you say.

get fucked dumb ass

You mentioned Comey wants to take down Clinton 1 post ago. So, Hillary is going down soon? How soon? What kind of agreement? Dont need details, just a time frame.

Also, when is Trump releasing the tech. If you are close, which you appear to me to be, when will he release the tech that will get him 100% approval rating? You should know what tech im talking about.

quoting the IRS on our tax laws
>thinking this is a bad Idea

>can not read 3 paragraphs holy fuck

OMFG, all the delusional far right pantshitters in this thread...

I love it.

Love it, love it, love it, love it, love it!!!

You're still too dumb to get it, aren't you?

Flynn is gone for being a Russian agent.

Sessions will be gone by mid-March.

Then Bannon.

Then Kelly Anne.

Then the media will leak Erik Trump's ties to Putin and things will get VERY fucking interesting.

Did you fucknuts really think we would let 24 hours go by with Donald Buttfuckers being praised up and down?

The media and the IC are sitting on mountains of evidence that will have Buttfuck impeached and OUT by summer.

It's drip, drip, dripping out slowly to destroy everyone in Pussygrabber's administration before we go for big Cheeto himself.

It's not enough to get him out. We need the entire Republican Party who supported him tainted too.

You really should've let her fucking win, sweetie. Now you'll see that if you fuck with us, we'll fuck back ten times harder.

Question--how much does David Brock actually pay you jabronies for your shit-tier gaslighting attempts?

ignore facts

This is my ballot.

Are you going to tell me Russian interference made me do this?

(you)

Ignore

(((this cunt)))

You're only gaslighting yourself, larpbabby.

Still waiting on your argument. You seem to be lacking one.
So are we back to the
>THE TAX RETURNS
memes?

are you from milford mass?

You're retarded. It's not funny or cute anymore.

negative

i've given this a lot of though and only one thing can explain it

there must be blockbuster evidence of russian ties hiding waiting to come out if they fan the flames too hard

i remember hearing about a stable data contection between trump tower and a russian "bank"

K. KEEP ME POSTED.

Wew. All it took was a few posts from a "spook" and all the shills show up like rats in a Golden Corral.

>if they fan the flames too hard
Who is they?

This Russian shit is sticking because Sessions lied. He flat out said he didn't speak to Russians when he did.

he let him keep his job because he got blackmail on trump

Tax returns show where you are getting income from. Heavy ties to Russian buisnesses would be an argument for why Trump and Russia would have ties that may not be in the nations best interests.

Sorry you lost and you can't just say, good point mate.

You're the least intelligent person in this thread.

I've seen a lot of evidence that Clinton worked with the DNC to influence the election by blocking Sanders in every way she could, but I have seen no evidence of Russian interference aside from a single phone call to the Bogandoffs

Cant believe you took the time to type all that. Pitiful.

holy fucking shit I was on your side telling you to ignore the cunt you were arguing with but you really are retarded

nothing more than a sperging Shariablue autist

Maybe!

Russia, China, and the U.S. have been using propaganda, disinfo, and other subterfuge to maneuver political leaders that favor them toward high office for decades. What's interesting about this is that Russia appears to have successfully maneuvered a puppet into the highest office of an otherwise superior world power.

>Heavy ties to Russian buisnesses would be an argument for why Trump and Russia would have ties that may not be in the nations best interests.
So we are nearly 2 months into his presidency, and you are trying to say that after all of this bullshit media shrilling, that he does in fact have russian ties?
You are beyond pathetic with your narrative.
Who invited the cheerleaders?

Lol its so funny how you all try and believe that russia didn't do anything. The truth is being released and it feels so good

No, they asked him if he spoke about the election, he said no. Keyword, ELECTION.

For the final time

the question was put to him regarding his role in the Trump campaign NOT as a Senator.

Read the transcript of the confirmation..

Senators know he spoke with Russians in his duty as a Senator and that is 100% proper

You do know we have active diplomatic relations with Russia, don;t you?

Its not illegal or improper for anyone in Senator Sessions position to communicate with a Russian Government Official..

The senator asking the question knows that to be so and confined the question to the Campaign .
His response was truthful .

Unless there is some recording of his chatting with Ruskie in his capacity as a Trump surrogate you all need to stifle

>spook

>people with secret knowledge actually posting things on Sup Forums

Remember when you guys claimed to be behind the pissgate dossier and that was bullshit, too?

>who invited the cheerleaders

Reddit spacing detected, didn't read