Brit/pol/ - Daryl edition

>Government defeated on Brexit bill
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39133400

>UK has 'moral responsibility' to Gibraltar
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39122840

>Juncker launches post-Brexit EU reform proposals
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-eu-future-idUKKBN1684WY
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-17-385_en.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/01/revealed-jean-claude-junckers-five-scenarios-future-europe/

>From Dad's Army to Black Comedy - the plight of UKIP
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/03/from-dads-army-to-black-comedy-the-plight-of-ukip.html

>Lord Tebbit Criticises Concern For 'Foreigners' Rather Than British Over Brexit
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/lord-tebbit-brexit-foreigners_uk_58b702b3e4b019d36d0fdd72?ir=UK Politics&utm_hp_ref=uk-politics

Hansard Committee Reports

>The process for exiting the European Union and the Government's negotiating objectives
publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201617/cmselect/cmexeu/815/81502.htm

>Brexit: the options for trade
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/72/7202.htm

>Brexit: future UK–EU security and police cooperation
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/77/7702.htm

>Brexit: UK-Irish relations
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/76/7602.htm

>European Scrutiny Committee - Wednesday 1 February 2017
parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/0d6145fa-5329-426d-8300-8eda8f215184

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/ic/1487982948153.png
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39100069
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39114161
youtube.com/watch?v=adwTCJOz3rM
telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/united-kingdom/england/london/articles/Which-foreign-passports-are-most-common-in-London/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone else have bouts of feeling massively intoxicated with rage about the state of the white race in Britain?

Mark is germoney

Do British people like Americans? How will I be treated in britland

Fine so long as you stay out of the sharia zones.

Most of us are perfectly civil, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Kill all tripfags

Even though I'm part Irish?

Don't bring this up to anyone, everyone hates plastic paddies.

Im not, I'm completely disconnected from any kind of Irish culture

I'm agreeing with Peter more and more that this country is done, unless it suddenly hits a major crisis.

What a miserable whimper the English Lion goes out with

>unless it suddenly hits a major crisis.
I bet the police are already on their way.

Sure is quiet.

It's not going anywhere, it's transforming into something greater.

What is there to do in England ? Are there Muslims outside the cities?

Oh yes, plenty.

You can get cheap flights into Europe

These Brit/pol/s always seem so depressing, like the Brexit you all fought so hard for is coming undone, Ukip's failing, and other depressing shit

What the fuck happened?

I spend more and more time just painting or playing vidya, it is so tiring even observing this uphill battle.

What do you paint

Just oil paintings, I'm still very much a beginner. i.4cdn.org/ic/1487982948153.png

Would love to be able to turn it into a paying job at some point.

I like the shading under the arch

I added a little bit more shading and a number on the bridge but the finished version isn't too different from that, I want to do more landscapes, I imagine they would be easier to sell.

That's nice, comfy, serene and quintessentially British

With practise you could be a great landscape artist

Are they paintings of pictures or somewhere around where you live?

It's painted from a picture that I took of a canal lock not too far from where I live, /ic/ thread with the source picture is here

Thank you, and good luck

HANS,
ARE THE BADDIES ?

COCKKNOBS !!!!!!!!!!!!

>Eurocunts are constantly giving us/NATO shit because they're just too cool and progressive to protect themselves with their own military
Why would I give a fuck about Europe? Let them burn for all I care.

I think we are lucky to have gotten out before they tried to drag us into their own supranational army. Well, we might not be out, but you know what I mean.

britfag living in canada here

I never come into these threads, I always avoid politics from my home country

too fucking depressing

fuck off tripfag

I keep getting ISP blocked I swear there's some gypsy shitposter in a caravan somewhere near me getting banned 3 times a week and I get blocked aswell because they ban everyone in like a 100 mile radius if some guy gets a bit cheeky and that's the best system they can come up with.

How long do you get banned for usually lad

3 days

Sometimes my internet gets fucky and I have to restart it, it then bans me for a whole fucking month

>JEwz

I bet they do it on purpose so you'll buy their stupid ISP block resistant passes.

Its all so Jewish.

GIVE ME ADVICE ON HOW TO STOP THIS SHIT

>JEwzLEif
>JEwz
>Jews
>LEif
>Leaf

Some Canadian jew is fucking you over.

Buy a pass.

Have a crumpet.

>buy a pass
and you call me the jew
This seems like a better idea to start the day

limey faget

Cracking morning today lads, few crumpets and then a game of bowls soon. Spiffing.

There was a - long overdue - realisation that politics will always play backseat to the demographic break-down of the country; and that the birth rate is ultimately the only statistic that informs on the future direction of the nation.

Never of these measures have any positive aspect.

*neither

Nice ID senpai

UKIP were never going to get elected, you need to realise that our two party state is almost as locked in as the USA's. Their only purpose was to shift discussion to the EU - which they did - there is no need for them now.

Fucking Black Country messing up my beautiful green sector

BBC """journalism"""

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39100069

Keep in mind Taiwan has a sub 1% obesity rate.

Few - but remember that our cities and towns account for a much higher proportion of our total population than is the case in the U.S - we are not a rural, agrarian society anymore.

Rural areas were purposefully de-populated after the Second World War - so whilst you may encounter very few non-whites outside of the cities, you will not really encounter anyone at all.

Images such as paint a misleading picture for this reason; and their statistics are also at the very least 6 years out of date, during which time at at least a further 1 million non native babies have been born - and a further 3 million people have entered this country.

Far left clickbait website.

There was a good post here the other day that summarised their whole "BBC Trending" articles quite well:

>I fucking hate the way BBC journalists can justify writing a news story about any old shit by going on twitter, screencapping (lol) a handful of people talking about it and then claiming it has "generated discussion"

>It's hyper selective in the way it's done, you can tell the writer just wants to write an article about something they're interested in and uses the "generated discussion" as an excuse, it's one of the most disgusting, transparent types of bias you will find in the media yet no one gets called out on it.

>No wonder no one cares about expert or informed opinion; if media people aren't taking their jobs seriously then why the fuck would anyone else?

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39114161

>uses the "generated discussion" as an excuse
Not to mention their definition of viral is like 2000 likes on twatter

Who's all voting today lads

Usually of one of their alternative accounts they keep to shape the narrative, too, by their alternative accounts.

>Decide what you want to report on
>Tweet it out
>Like and retweet it with your own twitter accounts that are set up to look like normal people
>Report on it

Yes but i dont see labour suviving corbyn

Cockroaches are hard to kill.

>I will not cease from mental fight,
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand
Till we have built Jerusalem
In England's green and pleasant land.

Dark Satanic mills BTFO!

Labour - or any left wing party - will always have a voter vase of at least 10 million people - and as the number of non-natives grows, so will this number.

Would this be "new labour" or "new-new labour" or some version of "trade-union labour" or "new wilderness labour"

It won't die until Libby Dems become labour2.0

Lads

Ultimately it doesn't matter which 'version' it is - the end result is the same. You can tweak small, meaningless policies such as 'rent control' that have absolutely no bearing on the wider, long term direction of the nation, but the migration policies of all strands of left wing and egalitarian parties trends toward the same end.

And that's the point - Labour dying is meaningless, because another party composed of their remnants and structures would form, or fuse with the Liberal Democrats (though that name would never survive due to associations with it) and they would go on to trade places with the Conservatives as either the governing party or the opposition, broadly enacting the same policies as one another until the end of time.

The only Labour you listed there who would dissent to this sort of thing is the trade-union labour which simply does not exist anymore - not even Corbyn represents that.

help lads

What is the association with the term liberal democrats? I've not heard of this before

'So you're saying you'd turn me down? '

i already smashed

>EU citizens currently in the UK by the time brexit occurs will be allowed to stay in
Im an american and my knowledge of the innerworkings of the EU is relatively small (lived in Germany when I was younger) but something about this seems weird.

Why are there so many people against wanting proper vetting procedures, passports, etc. for the European countries? Sure they take a little time to get but they're generally hassle free

*follow the question with the smug emoji for confidence projection

A lot of traditional Labour voters would not vote for the Lib Dems - they vote Labour only because of historical associations with the party - think your working class areas in the north. Any split or formation of a new party would have to retain that link to rely on these people and their votes - simply merging with the Lib Dems would not mean that these people would transfer their votes over - it almost (but not quite) is as simple as being called 'Labour' to have certain demographics put a tick in the box come election day.

>Why are there so many people against wanting proper vetting procedures, passports, etc. for the European countries?

There aren't - there is a broad consensus amongst the wider population about migration. As usual - and with any policy that has any importance - public opinion does not influence direction.

Something like 5% of the UK are foreign Europeans. We currently have a skills shortage in many industries and without proper provision in place all these people could immediately lose their right to live and work here in 2 years time.

It would be a bit of a fucking nightmare if that happened.

Fuck the house of Lords, someone bomb it.

the reason the gunpowder plot failed

guy fawkes sent a messenger pigeon with the note 'some of you guys are alright don't go to parliament tomorrow

It should be replaced by a House of Counties, where the number of representatives is directly proportion to the mid point between a county's land area and its population - in order to strike a balance between the two.

Under such a system, the percentages of delegates that each region would have is as follows:

South East - 15%
South West - 14%
East of England - 13%
North West - 12%
Yorkshire and the Humber - 11%
East Midlands - 10%
West Midlands - 10%
London - 8%
North East - 6%

hang the dj

Guy Fawkes did nothing wrong

Londonistan would never allow that.

After seeing the "Meet The Lords" programme I have to agree.
We need an upper house but having paid ex-politicians do it isn't right.

anycunt up itt like slipping the mrs the rodger on a saturday night?

Whilst I appreciate your intentions for right-wing gerrymandering, don't forget that Scotland is still part of the Union.

I fucking hate BT.

REEEEEEEEE

I have voted but expect nothing as Brexit will bankrupt us. Direct Rule or Joint Rule will happen.

Also, we don't have a flag. Are you sure you are from NI?

>>Government defeated on Brexit bill
The Commons are just going to have another vote and pass the bill again. This changes nothing.

telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/united-kingdom/england/london/articles/Which-foreign-passports-are-most-common-in-London/

Do you have to pay import tax on something every time you bring it into the country, not just on initial purchase?

I heard a story of someone who sent an item off to Japan to get repaired, when they returned it, British customs charged him import tax.

>tfw not a britcuck

>ignoring Wales and norn
I mean fuck Scuckland but still

>tfw more than 56%

>t. 70%

yes

>tfw Britcuck

You're probably more closely related to a banana than to the Irish m8.

Why the fuck? Import tax is so fucking stupid.
I get why it exists but in cases like this it's dumb.

The idea of an import tax is so you don't just buy products from overseas for cheaper.

But it makes no sense on items that are ONLY sold overseas. Like say you want to import a product from Japan that isn't made in Britain, the British economy isn't losing revenue because you're not buying from Japan instead of Britain.

>you all fought so hard for
Nobody on 4chins did anything

That looks terrible. Don't give up your day job.