Who will own Mars?

Once enough exploration has occurred the diplomacy will end and someone will make the biggest land grab in our history. Who will it be?

India. They will be a superpower by 2020.

>ywn be a foot soldier in Mars World War 1

Billionaires trying to get to the obelisk. It's not about who gets to Mars first. It's about who reaches the 5th dimension first

Bogdanoff's

If you don't think Mars will declare independence as soon as it becomes self sustainable you're extremely short-sighted, likely a fecal hue, and probably an immigrant parasite.

Mars is made up by jews to trick countries into wasting money on trying to conquer it

>ywn go to mars to help colonize and settle it like the wild west

i would do this i have nothing to live for tbqh

I don't care as long as it isn't the Chinese

>feces are fertilizer
>mars has no soil
>not pooing in the loo will terraform mars surface

Not Russia and not EU. If the US will make its comeback(it wont) then the US, but probably China/Japan.

Apart from possible terraforming (and quite frankly humans wont give a fuck because they will be in matrix) what value is Mars?

The demons according to Doom
Skynet according to Terminator
Humans according to B5, Doctor Who, Star Trek, and Journey man Project Turbo.

I'm going with humans.

>implying America isn't going to own mars and the rest of the solar system, before taking over the galaxy and making alien races our bitch

They will probably make anti-discrimination laws for other races.

America Obviously :)

No one is going to stop China. It is the scariest part. Our future is dark, polluted, totalitarian and yellow.

china and usa ofc

>ywn fight in the Martian Revolutionary War of Independence

America already owns Mars

Im guessing that by 2080 pretty much everyone will be in their own virtual world full of futa people and free pancakes. The question is will AI be good enough by that point to look after us, to clean up the environment and to explore space?

>Article II of the Treaty states that "outer space, including the Moon and other celestial bodies, is not subject to national appropriation by claim of sovereignty, by means of use or occupation, or by any other means"

as signed by all of those countries

Are people really this delusional? Do you see people fighting over antarctica or colonizing it? It's the same for mars except you can't breathe on it and you get cancer from solar radiation.

Mars doesn't even exist

It's another NASA lie for more funding and to keep people ignorant

Actually this is the reason why China will take Mars. They dont care about agreements.

I bet the Russians can. They never lose

Woah Woah where's India's flag

They already lost the cold war.
And it all started when whites lost the civil war.

In 2020.
4D flag

An european-chinese joint effort ofc. Russia is impoverished and rulled by thieves and the US hegemony is soon to end. Also upcoming market crash.

No one! Mars is for Martians!

Lets make claims about oil in mars
See how fast the US will swap the 16TR dollar budget of NASA with the 600+ TR dollar budget of the military

People wont give a shit about anything once they're in VR.

No one owns anything in space, you idiots. The USA does not own the moon, as much as it pains me to say.

ARTICLE I

The exploration and use of outer space, including the moon and other celestial bodies, shall be carried out for the benefit and in the interests of all countries, irrespective of their degree of economic or scientific development, and shall be the province of all mankind.

Outer space, including the moon and other celestial bodies, shall be free for exploration and use by all States without discrimination of any kind, on a basis of equality and in accordance with international law, and there shall be free access to all areas of celestial bodies.

There shall be freedom of scientific investigation in outer space, including the moon and other celestial bodies, and States shall facilitate and encourage international co-operation in such investigation.
ARTICLE II

Outer space, including the moon and other celestial bodies, is not subject to national appropriation by claim of sovereignty, by means of use or occupation, or by any other means.
ARTICLE III

States Parties to the Treaty shall carry on activities in the exploration and use of outer space, including the moon and other celestial bodies, in accordance with international law, including the Charter of the United Nations, in the interest of maintaining international peace and security and promoting international co-operation and understanding.

More like just on drugs.

really good joke, never heard that one before

maybe we claim bbcs in mars, maybe yuro cucks will go there with bagina shaped rockets to land directly on them

Sad!
Tru doe

The United Nations has no authority

> treaties ahve never been broken before
timmy youre a fucking retard

>this c.uck

all the planets in the world belong to America

> all the planets in the world belong to America's greatest ally

None of those nations will exist by the time mars colonization is possible

One world government is inevitable especially if technology continues to improve

First off, it depends if there's even anything there worth "grabbing." If there is, then I would rank them like this:

1) USA
2) Russia
3) China
4) EU

Article 1 will thrown out the window once we start mining valuable resources

I'm going to say both America and Russia.

>tfw mosins on mars will be a reality

pretty much, once VR nanobots get intergrated into our brains, everyones just gonna be high all the time. Which is why we need good AI that can design and build robots to look after us.

Just give everyone free drugs, its like vr but better.

The First Nation to set their flag down on it, Trump understands this and hats why he's so adamant on reenergizing NASA. There's probably loads of resources we can use there. Jupiters Io moon as well.
Also
>1488 in post ID
Kek

Actually we already have a base there. And on the moon, and Antarctica.

me probably

Been thinking about that ever since futurama. Feels bad man.

Russia. They are the only country with a manned space program, even Americans use Russian rockets to get to space.

t. Ivan

What resources are there on mars? Looks like abaron shithole to me, at least the moons got helium mining.

>EU
>owning anything

I think America will get there first, because China has to wait and steal some technology

Metals/generally non-organic ones?

Assuming it ever becomes livable and we ever establish colinies THE FUCKING MARTIANS M8

Well it has an atmosphere. Check mate moon.

Watson?

Pretty sure America already owns it. 20 trillion in debt and we DON'T have moon/mars bases? Sure. We spent it all on foodstamps and cruise missiles.

>not knowing about adam and eve mars bases

Only Britain's colonies end up becoming successes therefore we should take it.

pretty stupid question tbqhwyfamalam

we'll fight youse all for it!

If Mars fell to Australia I would elevate bioengineering into a lethal artform in an Martian weapons program.

as of right now the US controls mars with 2 drones

Mars is closest to the Australian landscape so you'd probably do well with it... until your government forces a quota of abbos on the colonies

It will be the jews of course. Was their ever any doubt? They will continue with the manipulation of others from now on up until they cause the inevitable self destruction of mankind

>first man in Mars will be a nigger

The only country to draw a dick on mars, of course

>you wont be alive when humans make contact with aliens for the first time
>you will never fight an interplanetary war on some distant planet against those aliens
>you will never get to experience other planets and the giant monstrous life forms living on them that until that point had been limited to comic books and movies
>you will never get to float endlessly through space in your spaceship which you live on

legitimately get depressed when I think about these things.

as to who will own mars, probably Tanzania or Uganda.

dont give up hope yet user, we should have the alien war in about 30~ years, after that we'll have spaceships n shit, ill retire onto a spaceship, you watch

so close

I un-ironically get super sad when I realise that I will never get to experience this

what are you like 50?

america desu

i would rather their values be spread than merkels

good shit

what i this shit??
not a single Pajeet have been promoting the superior indian space program or some shit,,

It will be either China or the US, because Russia can't even send spaiceships into orbit without major flaws. Yet the EU space agency is becoming stronger and so even if the EU will fall apart, individual european nations might colonize parts of Mars. No major world power will be able to control it entirely, and most likely it will be ruled collectively.

Mars is ancap land and none of you collectivist cucks are allowed. You think rocks dropped from the moon is dangerous? Think again faggot, the kinetic energy from mars rocks are far greater. You earth niggers will be destroyed

no, I just dont think Im going to live for hundreds of years.

even if they do go to mars its going to be a long fucking time before spaceships are available for civilian purchase/use.

>you will never be this comfy

This is like the Treaty of Tordesillas

>Who will own Mars?

I WONDER

Dunno about you lads but we got our spot there secured.
It even has our name on it

There is no space program. It's all fake.

Its on now bitches

I'm ok with this

Martians, at least some time after its colonization. I have this theory that because Earth-Mars-Earth travel is so expensive, complicated and an annoyance in general that countries on Earth can't enforce their status and laws on Mars. How could they? If you're lucky, you get to Mars in about 2 years. Not only that, but the stuff you can take with you is limited to begin with. You can try to govern Mars, but there's no certainty that Martians will obey you. And the only way to find that out is to go there, and like I said, it's a nuisance. And if you actually travel to Mars, who are you against all the people who live there?

mars will run brown from the poo in the loos. India superpooper 2030

Russians and chinese arent that dumb
no one wants a dead rock, like the moon (moon landing top kek)

Mememars

>Russia
Toп кeк, кoмpaд!

>oil/uranium/anything valueble is found at Mars
>treaty is automatically broken
Deep down even you know that's what's going to happen.

The Dutch.

It' named after a european god, so it's clearly european property

>mars will have designated shitting streets

Mars is for losers.
There's nothing there that isn't in free space, but without having to fight a gravity well.
The winners of the future of humanity will build rotating space habitats.
Fuck off, Damon.

The problem with your theory is that China never lasts long.
Any day now, they will be too busy with the next round of civil wars are mass population purges to care about the foreign devils.
Plus, they eat eggs boiled in young boy urine. Google yourself up some pee eggs.