LOOKS LIKE THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/08/doj-give-leftist-groups-cut-b-settlement/
dailycaller.com/2017/02/27/house-intel-chair-on-trump-russia-evidence-theres-nothing-there/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>((((SISKIND))))

They have even better ties with Israel.

they all live on the same planet that russia is on

im a #grahamissile now

She forgot Barron, stupid tart. She's probably a Russian shill herself.

>Trump actually has no ties to Russia, its just everyone around him

>so he keeps going around thinking its nothin when everyone else is compromised

you can't write this shit.

Assuming she's correct, what exactly do ties with russia imply anyway? russian interference of the election stopped being about voter fraud or hacking of voting machines when the DNC publicly conceded that they had no evidence. it's now a matter of whether or not dnc leaks came from wikileaks via russian sources and if those leaks impacted the american people's trust in the dnc. what is the significance of the source? if the intent was political that doesn't undermine the validity of the leaks

>These people have met Russians in their lives

Its not funny anymore, they are always Jewish

SHILLS ARE SLIDING BECAUSE ONIGGER AND COMPANY HAVE BEEN FOUND TO HAVE A TREASONOUS AND ILLEGAL SLUSH FUND SET UP FOR LEFTISTS

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html

SHILLS ARE SLIDING BECAUSE ONIGGER AND COMPANY HAVE BEEN FOUND TO HAVE A TREASONOUS AND ILLEGAL SLUSH FUND SET UP FOR LEFTISTS

if you talked to any russian ever you have ties to russia and are secretly trying to destroy america. The US ambassadors to russia are the most evil and corrupt americans in history.,

>muh Russia

well yah but most of those people admit they're putins puppets, sessions denied it the rest of them are okay.

im more concerned about obama creating a 3.5 billion dollar alush fund int the justice dept used to funnel money to groups like La Raza

Amy Siskind confirmed for anti-Semetic

Russia isn't an enemy, is it?

Sorry this shareblue shit doesn't work when you consider most Trump voters are cool with getting along with Russia

It is in fact a jewish name. Not a common one but definitely jewish

Sup Forums is always right

>big name business people have some ties to one of the worlds largest nations

>Assuming she's correct

Why would you assume a hysterical woman with no evidence is correct lol

wtf im a cruzmissile now

>man with slavic wife and daughter has tenuous ties to slavic nations

>The boy that cried wolf
>The shill that muh Russians

>Globalism is the answer to all problems and is the future! Embrace it shitlords
>gets ties to Russia
>No not that kind of Globalism!

>shit our plan to frame trump as a russian puppet failed
>let's do it with a whole shitton of people associated with him so it's harder to disprove my accusation

fucking kikes and their mindgames

>Trump team having spoke to Russian diplomats once or twice is treason
>but the Democrats giving Russia our uranium in exchange for bribes was ok

GOOD, cheap AKMs when??
I want my russian slav shit guns and milslurp.

"Ties to Russia" = ever interacted with a Russian = non-NEET. Only based Spicer is safe.

How about clarifying who the fuck is this Siskind cunt?

Cool. Looks like /ourguy/ Bannon is safe.

Anyway, nothing wrong with ties to Russia when the DNC is owned by China.

And both of them have Israeli ties shoved up their fucking asses and down their throats.

>Flynn
no ties to russia
>sessions
no ties to russia
>ivanka
no ties to russia
are they seriously claiming that anyone who's ever talked to a russian has "ties to russia"?

Quick rundown pls I came to work without breakfast and am drinking my first cup of coffee so I'm zoning out here man.

I don't get it either.

I've seen;

>Russian sympathizer

>Russian apologist

Last time I checked, the U.S. wasn't at war with Russia.

Why do they give a shit?

I'd be more worried about U.S. ties to China and Mexico, of which the DNC has plenty.

(and of course Israel, but there's nothing that can be done about that it seems)

It's smoke and mirrors.

Russia = somewhat sorta bad or something.

Therefore talking to Russia = Spy?

Meanwhile the DNC is taking money from China and the Middle East and both sides are compromised by Israel (Israel literally took a tool developed by the NSA, and despite warnings from the U.S., put it out in the wild, so now all of the U.S.'s enemies are in control of variations of it and can defend against/prepare for the U.S. attack) and no one in the media gives two shits, except some of the hardcore right wing white nationalists and hardcore leftists.

This is another thing I don't get.

>TRUMP IS AN ISOLATIONIST WHO WANTS TO TAKE AN AGGRESSIVE STANCE WITH EVERYONE WHICH WILL KILL US ALL

>OMG IS HE TALKING ABOUT FINDING PEACEFUL AGREEMENTS WITH THE WORLDS SECOND LARGEST MILITARY POWER INSTEAD OF IRRATIONALLY SCREECHING ABOUT THEM AND HURLING MISSILES!? WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS WAR MONGER!?

Interesting that they don't care about the democrats ties to foreign influences.

Nothing that wasn't already known by everyone - DNC bankrolls far left terrorist and agitation groups.

Most of that was on full display during the election.

I worked on the campaign and I'm married to a Ukrainian girl, which is probably close enough to get me on the list.

Sorry tovarischi.

What ties does Sessions have?

Wasn't he speaking to the Russian ambassador as part of some government committee, ie doing his job?

>WE WANT GLOBALISM!!!
>INTERACTING WITH THE GLOBE IS BAD!

Aight thanks cunt, you'll be alright mate, we all will be.

They can't into logic. They play a word association game.

It's important to remember that the only reason Russia is even an issue right now is because the Democrats believe that they're responsible for exposing the corruption of their party. The Democrats are essentially upset about the fact that they were exposed. They believe that had their corruption not been leaked, that Hillary would've won the election. It's like Scooby Doo, "And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids.", but replace meddling kids with 'Russians'.

no need to verify the name, just look at that fucking nose!

BREAKING NEWS TRUMP ATE PIROZHKI ONCE HE HAS TIES TO RUSSIA

noh my dog. this goes all the way do the PResident's wife!

>the Democrats giving Russia our uranium in exchange for bribes
Why the fuck do we need your uranium and how can we bribe you with your money?

Anti sesion shills are here because he found the shadowy doj slush funds feeding leftist groups and wants to put a stop to it. They are trying to stop him anyway they can.

Trump is confirmed pro-jew, what the fuck are you on about?

gonna go on a limb and guess she's part of the russia jew group on twitter who endlessly cry about muh russia for years

I generally come here to shill against trump but I do have a theory on how he could be pushing into the 7th dimension with this shit.

I have a feeling like maybe he's letting this and the tax return thing run in the press even though he has nothing to hide, so that when it turns out that he had nothing to hide he can say he was properly falsely accused. the MSM and the libruls will look right retarded when they don't find anything after months of crusading. as a librul this scares me, but it would be quite neat

>manipulates elections
>probably only wants what's best for us

MSNBC did a special on this tonight. Basically, the idea is that trump admin is bought off by the Russians and doing some clandestine things, like potentially money laundering.

For all this talk of WHETHER they have Russian ties, where they talk about whether it MATTERS?

I don't give a shit if members of a multinational organization have ties with another nation. Russia is a fine country, and we can get along with them. In fact, wouldn't it be good if we could get along with them better? White nations need to work closely to combat the Chinese/Indian/Southeast Asian threat to western dominance.

They introduced this idea that 'russian ties' are being hidden - as if they're something that one ought to hide. Then they continue to beat the dead horse every time anyone is shown to have some interaction with Russians.

Who gives a fuck? Why should I care?

>manipulated the elections
>hillary won the popular vote
pick one

So just a list of names then? Welp that's proof enough for me, day of the gallows when?

fuck off back to the_donald

Clinton ties to Russia.

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

why? neither of those are in question unless you've been taking too many (((pills)))

in sessions and flynns case it's the fact that they lied about it. generally it's the idea that the american population may have been tricked into letting a band of russian shills into the white house

trump keeps saying it's nothing and weird shit keeps popping up, that's why they say it's "hidden"

Why you should care? because presumably russian intervention in american politics will put russian interests first

And tied at both ends, try to pull one out the other goes deeper.

They're not really saying so far, just that he met twice with a Russian ambassador, but told them he did not in the confirmation hearings. The context for the meetings was never stated, but congressional dems are demanding he step down now.

Russia is trump's USA birth certificate.

>Ivanka
>Donald Jr.
Those are literally just his kids. What's next?
>is Barron a Russian agent too?

the election is over. the bar could be set higher than "being better than hillary"

What sort of "ties". Did they sell t-shirts at Russian department stores? Or did their goons approve the sale of 20% of US uranium deposits to Russia?

This distinction is important.

Except there's literally zero reason the believe that Trump has Russian interests in mind. That's kind of a big factor, you know?

So what if Russia wanted Trump to win? Any rational person wanted that. Did they do something illegal or underhanded? If not, who gives a shit?

This is actually old news, but very important news.

The Department of Justice under Obama kept taking lawsuit settlements from banks and other institutions and giving it to completely unrelated far-left groups.

For example, see: judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/08/doj-give-leftist-groups-cut-b-settlement/

so they manipulated the election in hillary's favor so their puppet Trump could win?
or are you suggesting the russians hacked the electoral college, as retarded as that premise is
you're not making much sense, sven, you seem distracted

>underhanded
the emails are definitely an example of something underhanded

yea I know there's no proof, I think the tax returns are where the big scandal is hiding. dude
asked why he should care, I gave some info

was the truth getting a little much to handle there?

that isn't even english
try again

> DAT PHOTO

WTF?? What's that from?

>CONTEXT please!

>looks like the cat is out of the bag

on what? the left's hilarious backpedaling?
>b-b-b-but they hacked the election
here's proof, a list of names with people that have been to russia or know a russian.

tfw the left has no argument, no platform.

I wonder what your next reply is going to be like

are you ever going to formulate a coherent response to me pointing out your cognitive dissonance?

remind me of what I said that was a dum dum, I'll give it a shot

Flynn talked to a Russian... Trump knows Flynn.... Trump knows his children.... His children therefor have connections to Russia, holy fuck

Huh wow really marinates my meatballs

scroll up
you said russians hacked the election even though hillary won the popular vote
you either have a poor comprehension of US politics or an agenda

no no no, what I meant was that russians hacked the DNC, leaking shit to make hillary look bad

hillary did win the popular vote.

you just saw me being as bad as you could possibly see me be because you sensed we're on different sides of the fence

Why is that a bad thing?

>made hillary look bad
>with her own private correspondence
so you have an agenda, then

it's still true. I wouldn't argue against them having found some shit on her but that doesn't change the fact that they went poking around where they shouldn't have. without a shadow of a doubt underhanded activity to affect an election outcome. they did not do this for your sake.

also you very obviously have an agenda so I don't see what the deal is

i hate fags

I've been found out.

what an absolute load of bullshit
the only agenda i have is the truth
if the russians are the ones to provide it than I think they're pretty cool guys 8)

If he had ties to Russia, why wouldn't he keep all this shit on the down low and BTFO of the opposition?

The idea that they have any smoking gun, that he would act at all while he's being scrutinized is a joke.

The idea that Russia would pander and back a 100 to 1 long shot joke candidate is just laughable.

There is no strategic reason for ANY of this to be happening, yet people keep insisting that these international masterminds are doing just that.

so youre ok with russians intervening in and deciding who wins an american election? theres no proof they decided it but if it's fine in principle then why not? and you say you don't have an agenda?

Obama, Clinton and Soros are all part of a treasonous cabal that intends to overthrow the Trump presidency.

Obama himself has even set up an office in Washington D.C. to help him with his sabotage efforts.

It is only a matter of time until they realize their political efforts are in vain. At that point they will turn their efforts towards assasination.

If Trump prosectures Hillary Clinton all of this will end. Put her head on a pike and the rest will scatter.

Obama and Clinton are guilty of treason.

no i'm just fucking with you, idiot
hillary's predilection for murdering dissidents makes it pretty obvious that it was the DNC IT guy who posted about being a patriot before he died
if it wasn't, than it was the guy who phished Podesta's password (which was "p4ssword")

user, no one is intervening to decide who wins the American election except (((globalists))) and the establishment.

The last person they didn't approve of, JFK, they killed him.

This whole "Russia" boogeyman is just nonsense to justify warfare against them, discredit the administration, and prevent any sort of detente between the US and Russia. Stop being delusional, and understand the real source of the problem. It's not fucking Putin, and not Russia, hasn't been for decades.

one ends up in a situation where on has to ask oneself: do I think that my government or the russian government is more likely to have my best interests in mind- at which point I still believe it is my government, and that most people would react the same. it's impossible to know but far from surprising. also didn't the intelligence community go out and say it was very likely that there had been russian intervention in the election? and don't come at me with this shadow government horseshit

well I honestly don't know anything about that but for a while I was worried that I was the only person getting mad in this discussion, but now I'm more put to ease. same as to the leaf: didnt the intelligence community go out and say it was very likely that russia meddled in the election? I dont buy the shadow government story

>i don't know what i'm talking about, but i'll keep disagreeing and posting anwyays

nice job not refuting my point. the CIA/FBI wouldn't fuck around with this shit, they wouldn't say anything unless they had something

Forgot Barron

>trusting spies
kek stay mad swedecuck

>reverting to trolling when you get btfo
classic

>at which point I still believe it is my government

You shouldn't. Your government is flooding your country with immigrants, putting people who oppose the leftist thought police in jail, they even investigated a cop who talked about migrant crime for hate speech. Your government is a joke, it's your enemy and more harmful to Swedes than modern Russia ever could be.

>don't come at me with this shadow government horseshit
Why? Even the media mentione the "deep state", and they're the same people who pushed the lie that Saddam Hussein had WMDs and needed to be disarmed. The motivation is the same, more ammo for the globalists and the MIC.

dailycaller.com/2017/02/27/house-intel-chair-on-trump-russia-evidence-theres-nothing-there/

This shit has been debunked for months and was always retarded.

reminder

it used to be called fan fiction. today we call it journalism.

yeah no go ahead trust the cia lmao
no skin off my back, idiot

Damn..