Bets on Sessions' resignation

Please don't bring partisanship into this. Just looking for Your opinion. Yes or no? And if yes, when (today, this week, this month)?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, because it's not as well documented as Flynn's (who went to RT's 10th anniversary party and literally sat next to Putin), he got in through confirmation, and it was essentially a promised job by Trump.

It's another brick in the wall for dems to try to impeach Trump, which they may just be saving reasons for. I think in 2018, if the House flips, we'll see it.

no

Sessions must be going after Soros or Clinton. There was a special that scrolled past the times on the screen so at least 2 hours with lyin Brian Williams talking about Trump and Putin on msnbc.

100% no

never happen no reason to discuss it further this is a non issue

Republicans would have to impeach Sessions, it's not going to happen.

He will resign you dumb fucks.

FBI is investigating Trump-Russia ties and he is overseeing FBI.

In my opinion he didn't do anything wrong but the pressure will build and he will have to resign .

Nah, they're grasping at straws now.

That's what a Special Prosecutor is for. He doesn't have to resign over a conflict of interest, just recuse himself from participating.

Zero chance of resignation, He will play the
"I met with him in the capacity as my job for a senate committee"

Those meetings are a matter of public record, they are just throwing shit and hoping it sticks.

No, presidency is dead if he does. We aren't that close yet.

SHILLS ARE SLIDING BECAUSE ONIGGER AND COMPANY HAVE BEEN FOUND TO HAVE A TREASONOUS AND ILLEGAL SLUSH FUND SET UP FOR LEFTISTS

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html

SHILLS ARE SLIDING BECAUSE ONIGGER AND COMPANY HAVE BEEN FOUND TO HAVE A TREASONOUS AND ILLEGAL SLUSH FUND SET UP FOR LEFTISTS

No

Trump will finally force him to resign to prevent the damage gets him, trying to stop the inevitable impeachment.

definite maybe, but only if Trump demands it.

If you asked me about Flynn, I would have said no. Now I'm not so sure about how Trump will react.

Also, Sessions is corrupt as fuck.

>sessions corrupt
nigga now I know you are a shill he is literally notorious as one of the most humble, soft spoken, virtuous senators kek

in fact people only bullied him during confirmation to fuck with trump

HA! The House can't flip in '18, there aren't enough Republican seats available.
The Dems can _lose_ more seats, but they can't get the House back. That's nonsense.

Yes. Sessions will resign today.

What did Kek mean by this?

No.

No chance. Trump's stock is soaring now and they fought like hell to get him in there. Trump gained so little giving up Flynn that I'm sure it's a mistake he'll never make again.

And despite the screeching of the hysterical MSM, nobody cares, except to the extent that it indirectly relates to better relations with Russia, which is what all Americans, and most US citizens, want.

Yes he will resign and kek agrees with me.

Go back to sucking Brock's dick

Thanks kek

>s

This is a huge story over here chef, sessions is done for stick a fork in 'em.

kek

I am not sure people realize that Sup Forums is satire.

Well, it looks like y'alls false god has chosen.

>A Senate majority staff report, from the Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs, released last spring notes the NCRC’s “checkered history” of promoting “illegal immigration and advocating for benefits and driver’s licenses for undocumented immigrants.”

The group voiced strong opposition to the confirmation of Attorney General Jeff Sessions. The NCRC has photos of a Sessions protest on its homepage.

What a strange coincidence on the timing of this bullshit Sessions story.

No, Flynn resigning was a mistake. Trump will hold the line with Sessions.

tree fiddy

No you fuckwit

Flynn was hated by nearly every elected Republican, as well as many senior White House officials. Sessions is not. Do the math

Most likely not going to happen.
He spoke with ambassadors as a Senator and as a part of a committee. Fellow Senators and Congressmen already knew about it and the questions he was asked pertained to his involvement in Trump's campaign. Not to his congressional duties.

Right now liberals and conservative establishment fucktards are claiming perjury, even though Sessions answered the question truthfully.

I'm a trump supporter but I don't like Sessions (drug war sucks)

seeing as how I'd like Trump to pick a better AG, that means Sessions is probably going to stay.

Shills are pushing this fake news real fucking hard tonight. Was it Trump's speech or are they worried about something else?

No. Literally did nothing wrong.

He will resign kek demands it.

No. Trump will stand his ground. Dismissing Flynn was a show of strength, since Flynn allegedly went over the head of Pence. That is a chain of command issue, even if the press blew it out of proportion.

And since Trump axed Flynn, he will keep Sessions, who did nothing worth more than a chat, as a FU to the dems/cabal. Trump has more good faith to burn among citizens after his Address, too.

its over pede, prepare your anus.

>t. that one serbian cuck

No. Anybody who tells you otherwise is just hoping for Trump to take a hit.

That and this .

It's inevitable the Russian shills are literally out in full force. Why not just say you had contact with Russians rather than lie about it. It wouldn't have mattered had he just said yes. This is the shit that shatters your reputation

>pede
Did Brock even put you through an orientation course or did he just set you loose?

This is YOUR life now

We are. So you come every day to argue with people you hate while life passes you by

We are all that you have

>t. weedhead
sessions really unleashed the dudeweed butthurt, they're out in full braindead zombie force

>Shill asks for no partisanship.
No, he won't, because you leftists have nothing.
We know that.
This is all just the Democrats grasping at straws trying to delay the Pizza Gate investigation.

Nothing is going to come of this honestly, if sessions was in any real threat he would simply say "question was not clear enough, I did not talk to the Russians about Trump, however I did talk to them about XYZ" and really shut down anything else because the question he was given was more or less a trap question designed to make a "yes" or "no" question the "wrong choice"

I am "over here," and nobody cares.

Just because someone swings his dick in your face and you decide to choke on it doesn't mean everyone else does too.

Sessions is the cleaner and they don't want these pizzaparties to end. So of course they will try this, but it won't work.

he didn't do anything and wasn't even a part of the trump campaign back then.

but it's weird as fuck that Flynn got fired so who knows

Pedos are really scared now, you can feel it

Are you fucking stupid? The entire House is up for reelection every two years. Jeez, you Russian shills really need to brush up on the Constitution.

Wow, Sharia Blue must no be paying much for this operation.....

Not happening shill

Anti session shills are here because he found the shadowy doj slush funds feeding leftist groups and wants to put a stop to it. They are trying to stop him anyway they can.

97 percent no. He won't resign, Trump won't ask him to and this is a giant nothing that desperate Leftists and Neo-con Russophobes have picked up on. Nobody outside of the beltway gives a shit at all.

Holy fucking shit.

Well, that explains it, considering this story's categorically, factually bullshit. He did it under duty as an elected official, unlike Flynn. And he didn't do it on clock as a Trump surrogate. That much is true.

But holy shit, that's huge. I really hope that story explodes, because it deserves it. That explains and roots out so much bullshit we've hated for so long, it's practically a dream.

Russia thing is a distraction for Democrats and liberals since Trump basically has killed their long running plans.

- keystone pipeline approved
- global warming shit... dead

Trump may also be keeping this Russia thing alive because it's a dead end.

Notice...

- Democrats totally incapable of stopping deportations
- Democrats totally incapable of stopping Keystone
- Democrats incapable of saving TPP

Democrats are fuming pissed.

Sessions ain't leaving.

This is a desperate attempt to kill the next "Muslim ban."

Probably no. He's got a better alibi than Flynn. Plus I don't think Trump wants to take another hit from sacking one of his cabinet members; he'll probably go to bat on this one.

the NYT also reported today that Obama officials sent out intelligence on trump officials before they left the white house to different government agencies where they would still have allies

but this is the main news right now, an ambiguous answer in sessions' confirmation hearing

Exactly 0.

Hidden, saged, fuck off shill.

no because flynn's resignation was about trust not russian bullshit.
Sessions' did not lie to Pence or Trump.. so why would he resign.

we already know Trump, Bannon, and the GOP knew about the Obama "landmines."

They even got a name before Trump took office.

It's obvious who is leaking but Trump needs proof for mass firings and such.

Bureaucrats might sue if they get fired just for being suspected without proof.

Sessions won't resign- he's much more ornery and stubborn than Flynn. He also, as far as I know, hid nothing from Trump/Pence and the like.

Sessions also won't be pushed around by congress in any capacity- he's worked too long with many Republicans for there to be sufficient numbers required for any investigative/impeachment action.

It's pretty obvious. They want the embedded Sally Yates to keep running the DOJ, so they can keep obstructing and undermining Trump.

Now they fear the next travel ban will be for real and the attorneys who defend it won't halfass.

Sessions may also be asking for resignations and firing people... simply hiring folks who are out for liberal asses.

Democrats are really clawing and digging trying to keep as much influence in the executive branch as long as they can.

Why the fuck aren't Rick Perry and Mr. Sleepy Pants confirmed yet?

zero% chance, you delusional ignorant desperate shill, lmaffo

>2017
>trying to win against Trump administration

lel, good luck with that without getting utterly btfod

No chance Sessions will be charged with perjury, both he and Trump knows that leaving would be a bigger blow than staying, most will forget in a week.

There. Whether you think he lied or not is irrelevant.

good job Colgate

Czeched

nice

Well, hot damn. Checked.

Yeah, it's disgusting how transparently opaque the media's filth has been lately. It's even more disgusting how many buy it, but it's encouraging so many are starting to reject it.

>They even got a name before Trump took office.

what and who may be?

yes, 2 weeks

yes, but the Dems can only LOSE seats, not regain control

Shill thread.