Only 43.4 million people watched DRUMPF's congress speech. he's finished haha

only 43.4 million people watched DRUMPF's congress speech. he's finished haha.
couldn't even beat based barack

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-joint-address-congress-fails-break-ratings-record-article-1.2986071
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does that include internet live stream (youtube) views?

>Haha drumpf btfo
>#notMyPresident
I hope he remains in power for 8 years and the aftermath of his presidency triggers you for the rest of your cucked life

nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-joint-address-congress-fails-break-ratings-record-article-1.2986071

Of course not.

hahaha you called him drumpf you sure showed those conservacucks hahaha

TLDR: No

From the article

>Trump also lost to Obama in the competition for the largest inauguration crowd size.
>About 1.8 million people came out for Obama's 2009 inauguration, while crowd scientists have said that, at the absolute most, 900,000 people came to Trump's.

They wonder why its called fake news.

Not bad considering how many faggot lefties hate him desu.

>Doesn't count online live streams
kys mainstream meteor

>crowd scientists

Kek

When will this meme end? It started because Trump called Jon Stewart by his real name Liebowitz. What's wrong with that? Liebowitz changed his name, Donald Trump did (maybe his father or grandfather).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million votes, and now he can't even get people that aren't suburban or rural retards to watch him. Get owned, Trumpkids

>crowd scientists

plz kys

>crowd intellectuals

yeah but no cable numbers and shit

QUICK LETS CALL IT WITH HALF THE NUMBERS DRMUMPF IS FINISHED BERNIE FO EVAR!!!

yeah and a few million illegal wetbacks voted for shillary plus the bussing them around. many states found voter fraud but you're too much of a dipshit to go looking for that info before posting this bs

>first nigger president
>wealthy white guy with grand aspirations
Gee golly, I wonder why people are less concerned with politics.

I'd believe that Obama's inauguration had more people, probably not twice the number though. Obama was hailed as the second coming in the press, plus being the first black president every Darkie in America wanted to be there. DC is majority black, I wouldn't be surprised if a quarter of the crowd was local.

year 1 of our lord the god emperor, still watching tv or even owning tv. millions watched the god emperor online.

>crowd scientists

Will Trump claim he had the most viewers of any speech before congress ever or will he be content with beating the Oscars?

of course he will

CHALK UP ANOTHER VICTORY FOR THE LEFT

DRUMPF IS ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY

How many more people are streaming everything these days?

Im sure the (((NY Daily News))) didn't think of this. Its not like they would want to mislead people or anything

The media found a way to spin their shit ratings in their favor.

>He's finished
Yeah. I'm sure he's gonna quit being POTUS because his ratings didn't match Obama's.

Meanwhile, pretty much everyone but Washington Post bent the knee, and WaPo takes it up the ass from Deep Government.

i'd be content with beating the oscars, considering the oscars hate his guts and they all deserve the shit talk.

Dusseldorf is done for, truly btfo. But we cant let this guy get his hands on nuclear codes

Nielsen here. What is yoo-tube?

>based
>cucked nigger

choose one

that's 10 million more than the total number of people who watched the oscars this year

Who watches actual TV anymore?

This makes me wonder how TV viewership generally has changed. Afaik viewership is down across the board besides a recent spike due to Trump for cable news

Yes, surely this has nothing to do with the rise in Internet usage over television.

How much longer until over 90% of the population has no faith in the media whatsoever? Less than 4 years I imagine, if they keep this shit up.

I streamed it from some random YouTube after the fact.

I suspect we will see all of these numbers dwindle for politicians now that we have live streaming and proper online video.

This is a bit like JUST take YouTube counts and saying "I had twice as many as obama"

I actually don't care. Draw your eyebrows back on and take your lememe bullshit back to Tumblr.

fukin fag saying drump

lol

trump won shitheadddd

So you're telling me that he has the highest ratings in 8 years?
Even without the media shilling for him?

it was his grandfather, Trump has been Trump all of his life.
(((Stewart))) was rightly called out for being defensive and obfuscating his roots while preaching working class platitudes. His brother is the fucking COO of the New York stock Exchange.

>crowd scientist
Is this real?

how can white bois even compete?

No, Donald Trump was born Donald Trump, and so was his father named Trump.

His grandfather was originally named Drumpf and changed it to Trump. The meme is retarded with no basis, and libshits only parrot it because the name sounds kind of funny to them, but it's kind of racist and hypocritical that they laugh at a foreign sounding name in my opinion.

I immediately disregard people's arguments as trash if they mock Trump in such a fashion, it shows their immaturity and biased thinking that's not even worthy of arguing with, because they are most likely shills or liberals from other sites sliding threads here.

There was over 135,000 on the NBC stream...just sayin.

I watched it on the TV against my girlfriend's wishes waiting for a disaster and I thought his speech was the new hotness.

Most people watched on youtube. Ratings is some Obama era shit. Get with the times man.

>crowd scientists

Might not give accurate numbers, but what about watching it a few days later? I barely watched the speech earlier today.

>2017
>tv viewership and trust in the media is at an all-time low
>tv ratings mattering

>2017
>Still watch MSM

>giving a shit about TV ratings

fpbp
people don't tend to watch things on TV, now they prefer internet

*Drumpft
This is how I know you don't fact check

I predict that TV will no longer be around in 50 years.

screencap this

Jon's birth name is Leibowitz.
Trump's name was never ever "Drumpf".
It's not even close to the same.

>crowd scientists

El Trumpo !!!!
Beautiful triggerfest tbqh.
Nancy Pelosi looking she was having a stroke on live feed ala Hillary at 9/11 cunt malfunction.
Nobody gives a fuck about old kingnigger.
Bringing his lame faggot name up is pathetic

Are they the same people who develop tactics for riot control?

No they just pull numbers out of their ass.