STOP HARAM

Sharia patrol has been established in Moscow. They just walk to random strangers and make them stop doing things that are against sharia laws

youtube.com/watch?v=0r2SjU3bmkU

The levels of cuckery going on in Russia are insane. All these Chechen and Dagestani muslims doing what they like and Russians can't stand up to them.

Kadyrov is literally king who cares about nothing thanks to Putin.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.vn.ru/news-nemtsy-bezhavshie-v-kyshtovku-ot-seks-prosveshcheniya-vernulis-v-germaniyu/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha#Age_at_marriage
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There will be a terrorist attack in Russia before end of the year.

>try to stop ruskie from drinking vodka
>is found later in five peaces around all the world dismantled

>muh Russia

Are you retarded? Russian men can't stand up against these Caucasian muslims.

Some blogger insulted Islam in simple joke 3 years ago, they found his video recently and tried to kill him. Kadyrov personally was involved.

This Russian blogger had to run from country to save his life.

Kadyrov personally finds everyone who insults islam or talks shit and makes them apologize on camera.

Gogi, he only talks and scolds muslims, not russians or whatever. Lying churka scum.

y does nobody just beat him up

Whenever you watch Russian MMA fighters fight niggers you always see the fervor of growing up outside of western niggerbetaguilt fueling. But put a Russian in front of a Chechen and watch them melt into a hot mess of stuttering and zero eye contact.

He has personal army

Would you mess with these if you were 60kg Russian vodka drinking Ivan? i doubt it

Most of these Caucasians are doing sports, its their national traditions. They like sport and they are stronger than Russians, thats why they can beat em in Moscow streets and nobody does shit

90% of "russian" mma fighters arent russians at all, they're churkas from caucasus mountains.

1 v 1 ? :DDDDDDD

Do they raid twitch streams?

It will happen only when government need it. Russian security is extremely effective, problem is that it works for security of Putin's power and not for safety of citizens.

He's just one of many IRL Vargposters: it's like a trend in Russia. They go on the streets and tell people to stop doing something and post it on youtube. Than someone beats them up and someone else calls the cops.

And you are clearly butthurt that we raped your nation on '08, Gogi.

gachiGASM

Say

>Chechnya is cool!

Gogi, obsession is unhealthy.

I'm sorry, but it's not /po/rusha, you can't just try and present your case with zero effort trolling.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me? I'll let you know i have Chechen friends who will make you sit on a bottle

Guys, this moron is too 'hach' - national minority.
In Russia white mens just fuckd womens of nationality OP.
Slava Velikoy Rusi! Ebat' hachey ebat'.

These chechen friends?

No, my Chechen friends are fucking Natasha in Moscow

So I'm guessing the reason Putin is so willing to suck muslim cock, is because he hopes to establish some kind of alliance with muslim countries in the future. I honestly can't see any other reason.

>muh muslims

They fight against degeneracy you fucking kike.

I know that place(3 rail stations), it's full of filth bydlo and gypsies. They are doing the right thing imho.

WTF I love Muslims now

So I'm guessing the reason Trudeau iis so willing to suck muslim cock, is because he hopes to establish some kind of alliance with muslim countries in the future. I honestly can't see any other reason.

So I'm guessing the reason Obama was so willing to suck muslim cock, is because he hopes to establish some kind of alliance with muslim countries in the future. I honestly can't see any other reason.

So I'm guessing the reason Merkel is willing to suck muslim cock, is because he hopes to establish some kind of alliance with muslim countries in the future. I honestly can't see any other reason.

He doing it because muslim trash more manageable. Russians mens
forced to real household War with black scum like op. Ethnic mafia controlled it.

This dude is a part of StopHam movement (ham means arrogant and obnoxious person in Russian). It was a pro-Putin group of activists who are attacking drivers who park their cars wrong. Than similar group appeared: Tesak did this with pedos, Lev Protiv and Trezvyye dvory did the same thing with people smoking and drinking in public. This dude approaches Muslims drinking. Most of peoples of these groups hold right wing attitudes, motivated by religious or ethnic issues. Most of these groups are pro-Putin so the police does nothing to them. It's a dangerous process of various paramilitary groups appearing we have seen in Latin America all the 20th century. Those are symptoms of Russian government feeding the beast. All these conservative groups are hated by liberals here.
Again, Islam in Russia is pro-Putin (except jihadists) and is seen as a conservative thing along with so-called "orthodox activists" - orthodoxy fundamentalists who attack metal band concerts, contemporary art exhibitions etc. All this is a part of Putin agenda to empower"traditional values" and urge people to go back to middle ages to be easily controlled.

Are you retarded? Putin is on the other side of the political spectrum compared to those cucks, moron.

ok if you say so

The only thing he cares about is extracting money from the country and helping his friends also do it. He sees convenient to integrate muslims into country to be able peacefully extracting money from assets on Caucasus such as oil, he didnt gives a shit about muslim diaspora organized crime harming population.

Put in is the president of the World!

Muslims in Russia are different from Muslims in the west. They aren't foreign, Islam has been a part of Russia for the last 500-700 centuries. So as Putin promotes religion, "traditional values" and so he promotes Islam as well as an Orthodoxy. That's why Russian liberals don't understand western liberals when they protect Muslims. The fact is the values of abrahamic religions, especially of Orthodox Christianity and Islam are pretty much the same. Islam was literally the product of Eastern Christianity, and they mutually influenced each other. So conservatives in Russia was always together irrelevant of religion. And liberals fought all the religions equally, commies too.

>Norwegian says to Russian who is putin
)))

Why don't you go run Russia then. I'm sure you'll be able to rudely get those Ruslems to BTFO, right?

Amazing how there's still no sharia no-go zones in there. Moscow is a shithole, asking to be burned.

Translating for those who don't know Russian

>Putin declares himself liberal

Betta start fucking up the sand niggers soon.

Кaждый paз, кoгдa мeня нaзывaют "либepaхoй", дocтaтoчнo пpocтo зaпocтить этy пикчy, лoл.

Russia with Putin is a shithole, bro

Sup Forums thinks Putin is a strong leader and Russia is white nationalistic country that will save Europe

Except the muslims have rightfully been oppressed in Russia for centuries. They also lived in their own areas, not in Christian areas.

Forgot to wrote:
They both share an anti-western and anti-LGBT narrative, both oppose feminism and liberalism, both oppose humanism (puting Man first, not the God), both oppose abortions, etc.
Another thing here that in Russia ethnicity, not the religion matter. OP is considered to be Caucasian churka as well as Chechens despite being Christian. Tatars are Muslims, but they are considered to be bro-tier mostly. Tuvians are Buddhist but Russians have a conflict with them.
Westerners projecting western reality on Russia are retarded.

Ужe тpeтий дeнь opy c этoй нoвocти.
m.vn.ru/news-nemtsy-bezhavshie-v-kyshtovku-ot-seks-prosveshcheniya-vernulis-v-germaniyu/

So why don't you vote for the fucking chess champion in the next election

He пpижилиcь в Poccиюшкe! Бeздyхoвным гeйpoпeйцaм тaкoй ypoвeнь дyхoвнocти нe пepeнecти пpocтo нa гeнeтичecкoм ypoвнe

Ужe тpeтий дeнь opy c этoй нoвocти, ocoбeннo кoгдa зaхoжy в пpaвый тpeды нa /пoл/paшe.

>Russia
>vote

>Russia
>vote

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
He thinks Russians can vote lmaooo

Who is it?

Maкaкa шaлит, cope

I think he means Kasparov, the ((controlled opposition))

Based Islam christcucks BTFO

I'm BTFO see you in the next thread

Most Russians, at least in large cities, are atheists afaik and not religious fanatics.

Religious Russians are mostly village bydlo people that are orthdox and support communism at same time, having Stalin pictures in their rooms. This is a bit confusing, but pretty normal in Russian reality, being communist and religious at same time

I would vote for Navalniy, but know that he has no chance for win. Also, u know about me is in Belarus coz of tax for PARASITISM(или кaк тyнeядcтвo пepeвecти хз) We waiting this too.

True, that's the difference between "christians" and muslims. Muslims actually give a shit.

I am pretty sure 80% of these older generation people are religious despite loving communism

Putin declares himself whatever he wants. Sometimes he says USSR destruction was a catastrophe, sometimes he is all about "le bolshevik crimes".
No, of course no one oppressed Muslims here. Actually in Tsar Russia Russian themselves were the most oppressed. There were no slavery in Poland and Balts while we were mostly slaves of aristocracy. Also there were no bans for someone living anywhere except for the Jews. We had Tatar neighborhoods in Tsar Moscow, for example, and lived among each other in Volga regions. We have actually assimilated overwhelming majority of Tatar population through mixed marriages; many Tatars converted to Christianity, especially their nobles, and at least 30% of Russian aristocracy had Tatar heritage (Yusupov who killed Rasputin, Suvorov and Kutuzov fought Napoleon etc).
We actually never had any kind of oppression and colonialism, that differs us from the West. We always conquered lands, not colonialized them.

I wanna see what happens when the Sharia patrol meet the Cossacks

>about meetings in Belarus
Fix

>the Cossacks

who?

>)))
>зaхoжy в пpaвый тpeды нa /пoл/paшe.
>Maкaкa
>или кaк тyнeядcтвo пepeвecти хз
Mate..

Lol
We aren't democracy, retard
Not really. Tatars and Bashkirs do not really differ from us in approach to religion. City dwellers everywhere outside of Caucasus are mostly secular (despite Putin is trying to change it). Towns and villages, and especially old people are religious though. The only region where Muslims are really religious in Russia is Caucasus, and specifically Dagestan, Chechnya and Ingushetia (Adygs for example are Muslims but way less religious than Chechens).

Чe cкaзaть тo хoтeл? Cpy гдe хoчy, зaкoнoм нe зaпpeщeнo(пoкa чтo).

I'm no expert on Russian history, but this is just pure bullshit.

They would kiss each other because they are the same: pro-Putin conservatives pursuing to restore "traditional values" and "spirituality". There is no conflict between religions here (well, of course fringe elements hate each other), they are all pro-Putin, support his agenda, hate the West and liberalism and want to put us back to Middle ages.
Haшa пopaшa лyчшe, oнa идeoлoгичecки paзнooбpaзнeй пo кpaйнeй мepe. Я тyт пpocтo зooнaблюдaю, пoяcняю инocтpaнцaм зa Poccию и пoдтягивaю cвoй aнглийcкий.

Is this the same guy who had the faggot teacher fired for spreading Gay Propaganda?

I like this guy. He tamed the Russian. He did what great men like Hitler and Napoleon failed to do.

Naice.

Hey no cyrillic

Lol, man, pls stop

the funny thing is that you are butthurt

which is understandable

sure, you guys fucked us up with your 1000000 army against our 50 000 and air force etc. but at least in our own country we're not being bullied by ethnic minorities

while your women are giving themselves to these haches while you folks can't get your dicklets up cause all you want is good old boyarishnik

Our army is actually 25 000 (30 including service people) lmao

Russians so proud

Ягpyзин, log on xd

>Islam was literally the product of Eastern Christianity

huh.. especially when the byzantines introduced iconoclasm and then dismantled it, because it was too un-christian and puritanical. but you wouldn't know about it, because back then you folks were pagans climbing on trees and sacrificing people to Perun.

I mean, I do harbor russophobia, I really do... I am a fucking Russophobe with a capital R, but I feel sorry for christians being cucked by muslims EVERYWHERE, including your fucking country and I wish you folks actually did something about it

/нить

that is true

in contemporary nationalistic Russian rallies you will see Orthodox icons and processional banners alongside Red flags of communism and images of Lenin. nobody even gives a shit about cognitive dissonance and complete opposition of those ideologies.
They are just desperate. Vatniks remind me of Pentacostalist worship frenzy, more of a group therapy rather than a coherent idea

I'm a Muslim in the US, and things like this make me sad.
Muhammad said to worry about your own sins before you judge others, as did Jesus.

Muhammad said that the end days would be filled with hypocrites who claim to be part of our religion while inwardly destroying it. He was right, as usual.

Was he right about that loli ass?

Many scholars now believe Aisha was probably over 18 when Muhammad consummated the marriage. Her youth was exaggerated over time to emphasize her purity.

Degenerates who use shaky hadith to justify their own pedophilia will burn in hell far longer than most. May God purify their barren souls with fire.

>They fight against degeneracy you fucking kike.

They are enforcing sharia law on a populace that don't want it you pathetic apologist.

Grow a fucking spine, cunt.

>Many scholars now believe Aisha was probably over 18 when Muhammad consummated the marriage.
Genuinely curious about the sources for this. I can never be certain with all the ages thrown around.

Fuck both Muhammad and Jesus, they're both a couple of sand niggers anyway.

Still doesn't hide the fact that they fuck each other in the ass off camera

White Muslims >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> white Chrisitans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shitskin Muslims >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shitskin Catholics

Wikipedia actually covers this fairly well and cites their sources. Basically, these things were written hundreds of years after Muhammad's death, and her being that young doesn't make sense chronologically.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha#Age_at_marriage

People who say that kind of thing are usually projecting their own problems. I hope you're alright.

>I hope you're alright.

Sometimes. How are you? :^)

I'm doing pretty well, thanks. Pulled an all-nighter and now shitposting before bed since I don't have work tomorrow.

So upon closer inspection this guy is a copycat of the CтoпХaм (Stop Ham - Stop Assholes; they call out people who parked badly) youtube channel. Not only a hypocrite but a ripoff.

That feel when 1% mudslime.

This exact same thread was made a few hours ago by some cuckmaster russian

fake news

so some goat fucker tells some old man not to drink vodka old man doesn't want trouble with guy that is twice his size gives up the vodka bottle with no fight goat fuckers think they did allahs work lmfao

but Islam is a false religion
only Israelites could be prophets
muhammed claimed decent from Ishmael
effectively making him a false prophet

So Russians are a bunch of pussies?
Basically whites are pussies worldwide.

>Sup Forums thinks Putin is a strong leader and Russia is white nationalistic country that will save Europe
This is the greatest fake news ever spread on Sup Forums with unironical sincerety. This meme has to stop. Russians are not bad people, but Putin is a highly corrupt leader and his only interest is to keep Russia from falling apart, he doesn't give 2 shits about white race.

If you really don't think that aramco is buying of our politicians then you all have to get fucked and thats it...muh the jews the jews..

Ok then look who will knock on your door when it's on..guess what it will not be the jews

>empower"traditional values" and urge people to go back to middle ages to be easily controlled.
Religion definitely can be used by the state to control the masses.
But today's degeneracy is another beast altogether for control.

always get me

Even if we assume the Bible hasn't been corrupted, Numbers 22 mentions a non-Israeli prophet.

This Subhuman oh his internet crusade against russian again. Pathetic as always.

>500-700 centuries

Chechens are fucking huge