Why do millennials hate capitalism and at the same time use wonders of capitalism?

Why do millennials hate capitalism and at the same time use wonders of capitalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ue2iDVxK2Y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Apple is the blemish of capitalism

narcissism

This is now an August thread. What has she been up to? She blocked me on Twitter.

So she is too quirky for a screen protector? Jesus Christ I want to pull out her teeth.

doesnt matter, they give up that pussy in a heart beat

Why is she so perfect?

she's perfect and she's mine lads.

Why did American Revolutionaries hate British rule and at the same time use the wonders of the English language to communicate?

Because fuck Drumpf and fuck white people. That's why

I really don't see what some people around here appear to see in her.
She's so fucking obnoxious, and she looks like a man too easily.

>posting the edited version

r a r e

Insulated from reality their whole lives, can't imagine life without the technology.

young people are naturally retarded, or lack life experience to be put another way. If you could be a fly on the wall and examine the mind of one of these degenerates during their transition I think it would be more subtle than you'd imagine. Maybe people just let themselves go, and bitch so much that the only people who want to be around them are those that feed the personality crisis.

ok im done. Seriously tho kid get bent with you make believe on line larping military fantasy you have. Since I don't play those video games I don't have a "rank". And you and I both know that is the only sort of rank you will ever have. Now go look in the mirror and cry like a baby because you will never experience what military life is actually like. Too fat? That's my guess, probably turned down for psychological issues. Or is it that you never actually really even tried to join?
Too afraid maybe, afraid that you would be rejected?
Oh I know! You like EMUs too much? Think they didnu do huh? Can't have that in the queens penal army now can we? No good to your forces if all you do is present your backside every time one of your feathered overlords comes by now can we. Watching Anime and fingering vegimite droppings out of your belly button while at the same time googling stuff about militaries is impressive in its own right, I will give you that. But being a weeb "officer" on an Emu castration and discussion forum does have its rewards too don't they. Especially an "officer" that is so well versed in Japanese cartoon girl characters... Boy I sure would be just thrilled to follow such a person out the door of a C-130 and count to 4. Just thrilled. So thrilled in fact I may give him a few of my rounds as a way to say thank you for being such a mature respectable ( and tottaly believable and way not a larping weeb faggot) knowledgeable fellow.

Fuck thatl show those capitalists

I have most of the rarer Augusts.

lol is that her nipple poking out

There was some fad among millennials not too long ago where having a fucked-up crushed screen was cool for whatever reason, and many did it intentionally

Stupid people are unable to see their own hypocrisy.

Wow what a political topic. Did you know that a few hours ago Sup Forums crowdsourced intelligence established that major Democrats funded their re-election campaigns with embezzlement?

I'll tell you what I'd like to see in her.

Calm down faggot.

Communist Subversion

>and she looks like a man too easily.
Prove it I'd like to see the cunt taken down a peg

Which one of you motherfuckers sent this to her?

Because they are under the total control of the media.
Independent thoughts are scary and you could get ostracized from the group, also thinking is hard. Just indulge in narcissism and pleasures and don't think about that stuff.

Why do you FUCKS always post relatively attractive women who look like they have jobs and a good upbringing in spite of alternative fashion?
Fuck's sake, post two of these and call me in the morning.

milennials love capitalism, they're the most conservative generation since 1950

nazi are attracted to boyish girls. homo fetish maybe?

The difference is that they weren't protesting the English language.
>you took the bait lmao!
Yeah I know.

Why do conservatives now hate capitalism? They used to be for free trade and milton friedman. now they want the state to control the economy instead of individual choice.

post the one of her lounging on a chair outside

She also has that lazy Hillary Clinton eye thing.

Eyebrow filling literally never looks good

I don't have any of her pictures.
I know there's some floating around of her at the HWNDU thing in New York, where she was wearing a winter cap, and she looked a lot like a dude.

>The wonders of makeup

they are stupid hypocrites that are really easy to manipulate

she looks like a slav

who is this chick i missed the meme

why is she so hot

can anyone explain.

is it her eyes ?

Because they are idiots.
Protesting makes them feel deep. Like they are actually a part of something important. It's all masturbatory.

Don't go there

She hates canada

youtube.com/watch?v=ue2iDVxK2Y4

Also

>Port Hope
yeah no shit

Shut the fuck up nigger.

Yeah, Apple demonstrates that the free market is just a bunch of stupid people.

Shes right about this.
This
This is only the libreal part (city slickers).

why does TRS create such great parodies

is it only wonder of capitalism, or also nationalism?

nationalism lays ground to make trades safetly, and the nationalism is upkeeped by the traders themselves. i say not only is capitalism and nationalism needed, but also diplomacy between nationalistic people

savages as usual cannot into these things

>Why do millennials hate capitalism and at the same time use wonders of capitalism?

because they are a bunch of easily led automatons.

RESIST

She has circulation problems (look at the socks). I could see her getting fat with huge cankles In the next 5 years.

She definitely is on the spectrum with autism. I wonder if she's a virgin. All signs point to yes.

>I'm in

She's still kinda hot desu.
Very pretty eyes.

>I wonder if she's a virgin.
implying it's a bad thing

wouldturnwhitenationalist/10

she looks best with dark brown hair

She's such an ugly manface

I can't imagine how low-T you have to be to be attracted to her teenage boy body.

Damn, she's cute.

wrong

Zero self-awareness.

>Glorifying a degenerate millenial whore

You people are worse than the jews ever dreamed of being.

Post more tweets.

Maybe your manface.
If that's the case, start crossdressing. There'd be good money in it for ya.

I have only three

she looks like egg girl, fuck i miss egg girl

>wonders of capitalism
>phone screen all fucked to shit even though they've gone through generations of the same design flaw

why are we making her a thing

Because she's cute and it probably annoys her.

Low-T submissive men love this manfaced dyke, they can't help it.

why would low T people like manly women

wouldnt they like asians

What the fuck, you suck.

Because neoconservatism is just a continuation of trotskyism
Look up Irving Kristol

Niggas you all gay and pedo

well this thread hasn't been answered yet, capitalism created it yes and we live in a capitalist society, why should we not have the same joys as others while still calling said joy unnecessary, something about sin

Milo Stewart-tier garbage, dropped.

Autists like asians, it's a very different thing.

Eww, is this recent?

you will never smell her feet

She lesb

is this her?

no

obligatory

Nose, ears and wrists all look like hers.