Anyone else kinda happy that Sessions is getting canned?

His bluepilled weed policy was a real bummer, man.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off weedboy sessions stays him and bannon are redpilled

Fuck Sessions. If Trump wants to eliminate gov't agencies so badly he should start with the DEA, what a bunch of useless shitheads.

His position on civil assets forfeiture is shit too

I never understand anyone who thinks the weed policy matters. I mean, I literally don't care one way or the other. I guess if I was pressed on a policy myself, I would say "Sure. Legalize it. I don't care," but, in my opinion, someone who gets excited or bummed about weed being legal is just so fucking stupid and selfish. You literally don't give a shit about anything but your ability to escape reality for a few minutes at a time.

If its REALLY that important to you, whether its legal or not is completely irrelevant to you, because you're gonna do it anyways.

weed is for niggers

DUDE WEED LMAO
Daily reminder that weed should be legal but if it's even in your top 10 issues then you are a degenerate drug addict loser

just when i was giving up alcohol for weed

>for a few minutes at a time.

It's actually more like 3-4 hours. And it is amazing if you don't smoke for a couple of weeks and then get high; actually euphoric.

Trump must be pleased. At least he dodge the bullet, for now.

Neat. Are you gonna stop because it is still banned at the federal level? I'm guessing not.

If you want it legalized, then do it at the state level. Stop thinking you need to dictate the laws from the top. Leads to resentment.

Sessions is not going anywhere.

>all these butthurt stoners

>the same spic spamming every thread

I have to agree. Even when I was a degenerate drug addict loser, weed wasn't in my top 10 issues.

Weed is going to be legalized anyway you retard

Sessions has been advocating for stricter FEDERAL enforcement. I want to get rid of the DEA altogether. It's not the gov't business what people put in their bodies.

The "War on Drugs" is a total bullshit scheme pushed by Christian fundamentalists and it has cost this country hundreds of billions of dollars from enforcement and lost tax revenue.

That's the thing though... they WERE doing it at the state level. Sessions would've possibly pushed to go after the states and enforce the federal ban, instead of allowing the states to do what they wanted and look the other way.

If they actually go after the states who legalize weed, it's actually very anti-republican. Conservatives and republicans should be encouraging the states to have their own little rules like this.

Where the fuck are you shills coming from?

>Sessions is getting canned
Source?

>Sessions would've possibly.

Either he would have, or he wouldn't have. Otherwise, the verb you are looking for is "MIGHT have."

Regardless, I would be interested to hear in what way the man could have done anything.

I hope to see a day where all shills are lynched

SHILLS ARE SLIDING BECAUSE ONIGGER AND COMPANY HAVE BEEN FOUND TO HAVE A TREASONOUS AND ILLEGAL SLUSH FUND SET UP FOR LEFTISTS

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html

SHILLS ARE SLIDING BECAUSE ONIGGER AND COMPANY HAVE BEEN FOUND TO HAVE A TREASONOUS AND ILLEGAL SLUSH FUND SET UP FOR LEFTISTS

There are people who's number 1 political issue is weed and they vote primarily because of weed. Yes, there are people this retarded out there, fucking stoners that can't think beyond their next high.

He's not getting canned lol.

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!?

Suddenly leftists are so concerned with the truth. SAD!

Share Blue General has established that major Democrats funded their campaigns through embezzlement.

They're right though. The drug war creates and enables the same mexicans he's trying to stop. Legalizing weed is no different than legalizing alcohol or tobacco.

And that's fine. I think its a stupid way to spend your life, but if that's how they want to spend it, power to them. But those people are gonna get high whether its legal or not, so I don't understand why they care.

The only people who have any reason to care are dealers, and even then, dealers shouldn't want it legal, because even though they think it would be nice not to fear prison, they will be put out of business quickly by hipster faggots who will deliver a superior product at a lower cost.

Are you triggered yet?

>was

sessions is getting shit canned, i guarantee it.

this is correct.

t. Stoner for the last 13 years or so

Get it over, Missions is done. Trump is next.

Remember sage all ShariaBlue threads

Legalizing marijuana will seal the deal for 8 years of Trump presidency.

Who leaked to the press about his contact with russian diplomats? was it the nsa?

Weed is a nigger drug that leads to degeneracy.

No, it won't. Because idiots immediately move on to the next issue, and its just as important as the last to them.

After weed, they will just move on to something else. Maybe it will be transgender rights. Maybe it will be dog blowjobs. Maybe it will be some other illegal drug. Whatever the case, human desires are literally limitless.

>Sessions is getting canned

Hahaha, not this time.

>please try a new shilling tactic

>Bill Clinton lies under oath
>REEEEEEEEE IMPEACH

>Jeff Sessions lies under oath
>lol didn't happen shill

And this is why I say Sup Forums is compromised.

It has suddenly adopted an ideology that rejects reailty and substitutes it for fantasy, just like the leftist commies we were fighting last year.

21 years here boy

This is why the left never fixed abortion rights or gay marriage like they said they would.

It's more about legalizing alternative medicne, eventually leading to legalizing industrial hemp. The drug aspect of it is just to get lefty normies on board.

Used to be lefty, used to smoke. Do neither now but would still like to see legalization happen.

>everyone i don't agree with must be a shill

awwww is your fucking safespace not so safe right now? pout more pussy

FAKE NEWS

it will happen, worry not brother.

Keeping it and other drugs illegal drives violent crime up.

Calm down this is all satire. Sup Forums is THE place of satire and the kids from ledit love to come over and push the leftist dribble thinking it bothers anyone.

Just remember this is all satire.

I hate degenerate weed smokers, but I'd rather see some hardworking white farmer get the money than cartel hombres and Tyrone.

Sessions wants to end affirmative action, forced integration, and nigger hiring quotas. Anyone who doesn't like him because MUH WEED can fuck off back to plebbit

shiiiii-

Yes. Now, in what way does that refute anything I stated?

>Obviously somebody that hasn't been oppressed by this shit federal law

There's 250,000 jobs minimum created just for rec weed, not to mention shit tier states like Virginia would have industrial hemp, and the south could create textiles with it. 2 Million+ jobs in 1 year is this prick steps off.

>Sessions is not going anywhere.
Sessions perjured himself, and will NEED to take down Trump- otherwise Sessions goes to jail for 5-10.

I've had a car impounded and my charged with a felony for smoking a joint with a buddy in the car. Don't think that big brother doesn't fuck over random people to fill up jails.

He didn't perjure himself. He answered the question as a member of Team Trump, not as his role in the Senate, nor as a member of the Armed Services Committee.

Yeah. You would get your car impounded for drinking beer in a car, too. You aren't supposed to be in a car and be intoxicated at the same time. So what's your point?

I only came here because I wanted to see a thread on sessions. I would recommend not even browsing, but ctl+f on catalog so you can see what you want to read about and fucking leave after. Calling shit fake news while being a bunch of untactful dipshits that just wanna bully people in real life.

>He answered the question as a member of Team Trump, not as his role in the Senate
...and I thought that the mental gymnastics of leftists was amazing. You guys are full blown Chinese Olympic gymnasts.

>It was parked and the stereo wasn't even on, we were actually only just starting to roll joints. I where I was staying the night. There were two baggies of weed in the car and the cop, through his super crime sense couldn't detect that we threw down on a spliff, but rather thought I had pulled up to sell drugs. Charges were dropped, but my prints are in the system now and I could have lost my licence to drive and carry, or work a bunch of government positions, or get a federal grant to finish college.

I was fairly lucky. If I was black or if court didn't work out so well I could be a bigger loser than Jess Sessions. Man that guy fucked up.

Touch our weed and get gassed as far as I'm concerned. Can't wait for this faggot to resign.

If the keys weren't in the car, and you got arrested, I'm guessing you were in a state that doesn't allow weed?

If so, what the fuck were you doing rolling that shit in public, rather than inside?

Dear stoners, if it wasn't for you this country would still have a 4th amendment. Now, however, any cop anywhere can search your property with 3 magic words: "I smell pot"

He answered the question. Blame the person asking it. Shill.

He lied regardless of what team he was pretending to play for. Are you too stupid to know how perjury works?

Yeah.

Nice strawman, idiot. They could literally say anything and still search your car.

>ignoring US mass surveillance in order to lash out at stoners

he did not lie, you faggot

ignoring the fact that us mass surveillance is a lot easier to do if the public is high on weed

That's neither here nor there?

Sessions won't be canned because of Sally Yates.

Getting rid of him means putting up with some Obama cocksuckers embedded in the DOJ and Democrats stalling on whoever takes his place.

Jobs is probably 1000% safe.

hmmm why would the govt want it citizens dumb and lazy.....

hmmmm why would the govt want its citizens dumb and lazy?

I'm saying that's a separate thing. They would have gone through with PRISM with or without stoners specifically.

National weed laws are being enforced to fuck with the coastals.

Take away my guns, I take away your weed.

Weed is illegal.

How do you annoy liberals? Enforce the fucking law.

Trump and Sessions are tired of left wing shit.

tit for tat

Obama was a vindictive dick.

Time to siege weed dispensaries like Obama sieged those cattle ranchers.

If blue states wanted to keep their weed, they should have voted Trump.

Guns are legal and constitutional? Why are these blue states banning guns?

How about the gun law states get their weed taken away?