www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

abajournal.com/news/article/this_justice_attended_obamas_speeches_but_skipped_trumps_tweets_focus_on_gl/
expedia.co.in/Cheap-Flights-To-KEK.d6029075.Travel-Guide-Flights
youtube.com/watch?v=c1rVL-v42M4
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi1gortW-Zs
wnd.com/2017/03/matt-drudge-urges-oprah-to-run-against-trump/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ekwok_Airport
youtube.com/watch?v=nN4zBUJ89II
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

awooooo

AWOOOO

Is Suwako Kek approved?

NEW JUSTICE THIS SUMMER
abajournal.com/news/article/this_justice_attended_obamas_speeches_but_skipped_trumps_tweets_focus_on_gl/

Um guys...
This is real
expedia.co.in/Cheap-Flights-To-KEK.d6029075.Travel-Guide-Flights

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

can someone give me the basic gestalt of what's going on right now

i step away for a couple of hours to write a report and i see shills everywhere

daily reminder to report the gorefaggot.

Trump is so pathetic that he can't even get Carsin confirmed.

A fucking brain surgeon.

Wrong side of history much, kiddos?

Do any of you legit support Trump or is it all shills?

Where is the prosecution of 9/11 perps? Or the thousands of other confirmed conspiracies against the American people like poisoning our water with fluoride?

Not a single arrest of a single significant criminal yet. What is he waiting on?

>muh russia
Nothing new, they're just targeting Sessions this time.

Just got back from the gym, television in the locker room had MSNBC going nuts about Jeff Sessions. It was hurting my ears so I changed the channel to fox.

Sessions talked to Russians about what Christmas was like in the 40s now everyone's flipping tables and posting memes.

Cool, I didn't know he was also a senator

>It's a drunken Anglo with a lisp makes a Hearts of Iron video episode

youtube.com/watch?v=c1rVL-v42M4

Someone told me ISIS and cartels are violent. Is that true?

>he bought into the Trump meme

The Democratic party is simply TOO far gone. They're too treasonous. The nation is in too much danger. It's time to abolish the filibuster completely, once and for all.

OH BOY GUYS!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi1gortW-Zs

TRUMP IS DONE FOR THIS TIME RIGHT???

>MUH RUSSIA
Seriously the most INFURIATING FUCKING NARRATIVE to come from the Left

When I was in Highschool and Middle School, fuck even Elementary school our Leftists teachers talked about how the USSR wasn't bad and how communists were oppressed - but suddenly, Russia, which is a shell of its former Super Power self is the biggest evil in the world - and suddenly the same FUCKING FAGGOTS talking about "I don't see myself as an American, I see myself as a citzen of the world" are waving the red white and blue like that's honestly gonna fucking convince us to start bombing Russia

WHAT

THE FUCKING

FUCK!?

Anthony Kennedy retires a few months after Gorsuch is confirmed, yes. Kennedy might stay on long enough to get important rulings though

LEAVE DONALD ALONE!

People care but what can be done?

Step into my examination room, cuck.

Does anyone have proof that cartels and ISIS are violent? I don't believe that is true. How can you prove it?

Pray for Trump

At this point Trump should just declare war. Nothing to lose from it

(((They))) are trying to pin bullshit Russia allegations on Sessions before heads start rolling over the recent discovery of a Democratic slush fund operation.

>Sessions does his job as a Senator
>part of that involved talking to a Russian ambassador
>he did literally nothing illegal
>was asked during his hearings before his vote if he talke about the election with the Russians
>he said no
>dems claim he lied because he talked to a Russian ambassador as part of his job
>autistic screeching and anonymous sources intensify
It's LITERALLY nothing. While the Flynn thing was kind of something, this isn't even close.

It really should be blown apart since Clinton, Obama, Warren, and other have come out multiple times claiming there are not rigged elections.

WHAT?! i thought drudge was /ourdad/?
wnd.com/2017/03/matt-drudge-urges-oprah-to-run-against-trump/

>When I was in Highschool and Middle School, fuck even Elementary school our Leftists teachers talked about how the USSR wasn't bad and how communists were oppressed

Your commie teachers lied to you, sorry.

She could be if you meme the frogs hard enough.

Sessions needs to resign NOW. No more distractions.

My dad works for the Australian version of the CIA (ASIS). He thinks Trump sealed his downfall when he attacked the CIA, because no one is better than undermining elected regimes than the spooks.

He said the only move that would save him, is a complete restructuring of the department targeting not the low level employees, but more the middle managers and yes men. But apparently he can't do that because of employment laws?

Filter shills instead of replying.

I'll have to try harder then.

Why should he. Sessions will protect us from illegal immigrant and cartel violence.

He was alive through all of that. Fuck.

THE BEST THING I COULD DO RIGHT NOW IS SHOOT THAT SHIP!

BLACKED or FUEHRERED?

nice digits

just more tantrums from the Mentally Challenged Party
>the FBI discovered a Democratic slush fund in the DoJ put into place by Obama
>now libtards are screeching that Sessions is a Russian spy
>the base of this is that Sessions knows basic geography, and met with many foreign officials (including Russia) while performing his duties as Senator

also I guess that nigger that was squatting in the White House for a few years is making a comeback? I think he'll be going to jail though, he's overdue for a visit and it's practically a rite of passage for his people

He can declare war

d-do you have any of megamari?

I don't think so. Sessions is great.

Its the exact same faux outrage trash. Somewhere, Jill Stein is figuring out how she can shoe horn herself into it.

GUYS I FOUND SOMETHING..
THIS IS AN AIRPORT UP IN ALASKA.
LOOK AT THE CALL SIGNS!!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ekwok_Airport

Drudge is a jew. Never trust a jew.

That said, this doesn't seem like a jab at Trump.

Never underestimate the depths of liberal delusion. Doublethink is a powerful mental construct.

youtube.com/watch?v=nN4zBUJ89II

So from now on we can safely assume that some new bullshit narrative will be out by mid week.

Milo, Flynn, every week, a new target.

hes a jew, he just wants more views.

Just Suwako, Momiji, and a little Clownpiece.

You just know the Hillary timeline anons are so fucking dead right now

Posting shills guide.

He didn't "urge" her. He just puts the most compelling story on the front page

We are at ==3==

Repeat, ==3==

What about Kecksburg, PA? They had a UFO sighting there.

Sessions will be fine, Trump fired Flynn. MSM is nothing.

>never watched naruto, never watched one piece, never watched anything except a couple seasons of dbz and pokemon

did I even have a childhood lads?

>tfw $40 million isn't enough to spell people's names correctly on the script
feels bad man

Bad news, lads. I replied to a Russian in a previous thread. The CIA is coming to arrest me for treason. I'll probably be executed in a prison cell by tomorrow morning. It was nice knowing you...goodbye...

PAY FOR MY OBAMACARE!!!

Sessions is here to stay to help stop cartels and drugs. The violence will stop.

naruto is gay and one piece never ends
you saved countless hours

>recent discovery of a Democratic slush fund operation.

I saw one thread on that, but no news organization cover it.

Considering it's fake, neither

[unsolicited Russia post]

>never watched Naruto
Not missing out on much
>never watched One Piece
Just read the manga it's much better

Obama is going to prison.

>The Obama administration funneled billions of dollars to activist organizations through a Department of Justice slush fund scheme, according to congressional investigators.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html

The first 50 episodes of naruto are pretty ok then descends into a pile of shit. One piece is mr bones wild anime.

Obamacare is going, thank god. so now we can MAGA and get rid of horrid disease.

You know Trump did something good when the shills come out in full force like this. Never forget

>Trump's idea of undermining Obama is to bring up the birth certificate and crack jokes about him
>Obama's idea of undermining Trump is to create a shadow government and stage fake protests
my sides

So are you guys going to defend your creepy pedophile rapist or not?

Let’s dispel with this fiction once and for all that Jeff Sessions didn't know what he was doing when he spoke with the Russian ambassador after joining the Trump campaign as a surrogate. He knew exactly what he was doing.

What doesnt add up is that Fkynn was a fucking general head of the armed forces intelligence. Uf he was really a traitor you would be fucked beyond measure.

What us going on?

AWOO~ FOOTPRINTS ON DISTANT WORLDS
W
O
O

If you can't not take bait...Go back

FUNNY ISN'T IT.

WHEN I SAID MSM WOULD BE COMING FOR SESSIONS AFTER FLYNN RESIGNED, YOU ALL LAUGHED AT ME.

WELL, I HAVE TO SAY

YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW, ARE YOU?
(bannon is next)

Don't recognize that disease. Looks similar to smallpox, but I know that isn't it...

No worries. Sessions is here to stay, you help them if you push their story to hard. Best to ignore their nonsense.

Same bat time, same channel

No wonder they are terrified and targeting the new AG.
They are fucked beyond belief.

No, I think you've finally done us in, senpai. Pack it up everyone, Blimp has been bfto

We're not even at shillcon-2 yet. We're at about 2.66.

They recycle narratives and go after them all every month

I agree with this user. Naruto was alright throughout the whole ninja academy shit when they went into that forest and shit. It got pretty bland after that. Dbz went to shit after the cell games in which it was just transformation after transformation and fusion this potara earrings that. I watched a bit of one piece but couldn't stand luffy for whatever reason. I only ever played the Pokémon games because I thought ash was a fucking idiot even when I was 8.

faggot goreposter filtered kek

Faggot mods, banning this. How is cartel death not Sup Forums related?

You can't trick me putin. pretending you aren't the puppet master controlling sessions, bannon, Flynn and drumpf. We all know Russia hacked the paper ballots in the election and made Hillary make that illegal server. Stop pretending that your country isn't bursting at the seams with money and top secret spy rings and tech.

Yo guys

Come check this shit out

Obama and Hillary funneled US taxpayer money to an NGO to shill against Netanyahu, then funneled the money back into Hillary's campaign.

He was a good guy, he was helping fight the shills.

This shit is getting tiresome.

This is a place of peace and family you sack of shit.