ITT we fix styx

How do we make him look more attractive?
Options:
>Make him bulkier
>Make him cut his hair
>Make him use contact lenses
>Grow stubble
>Make him wear less geeky stuff

if he cuts his hair gets bulkier he would be chad.

Stop all estrogen treatments, don't ever drink tap water or eat any food you didn't grow and harvest by yourself

>cut his hair
Then he would lose all of his wizard powers...

STOP TRYING TO CHANGE OUR GUY, HE'S PERFECT THE HE IS

nose job
make him close his mouth
move his eyebrows lower somehow

This I just want that beautiful mind

fuck off he's already sad

/Styx/ is just perfect how he is

god you're a fucking faggot styx is so much better than you

>Trying to fix perfection

We meme him onto the Joe Rogan Podcast

>More attractive
What?
I couldn't give a fuck what the guy looks like.
This is gay.

Joe Rogan is for faggot half-wit pot-heads and stupid liberals.

>fashion policing another man

If people knew how much apperarance matters in influencing people, they'd take more care for how they look.

He should shave his head and eyebrows and any body hair he has.
Invest in a dozen pairs of thin blue/white striped pajama pants and plain white shirts

how about a nice necklace

If men don't understand fashion then they don't understand it. What you don't do is personally take up the role of a female and try to lecture other men into understanding fashion.

Trust a modern Finn to be a low test metrosexual faggot. Look to your own situation and get on with it, queef boy.

How about you sort yourself out. Styx is looking ready to defeat the Dragon and rescue his father right there. I bet you don't even have the golden ball and I bet your father is getting fucked by the dragon right now.

lmao

fukken D E S T R O Y E D

Kek

Is it true he lives in a trailer? He should enable ads and use some of that sweet puh-tray-on money to upgrade.

He definitely needs more meat on his bones. There's a reason why this guy gets sick all of the time.

Styx's mom here.

Jordan Peterson is actually Styx's father.

Don't tell him I said that though, he thinks it was some hippie from California.

Fuck the haters, i like what Styxx has to say. I wish for a quick and sucessful recovery for whatever is ailing him. I appreciate what he has to offer. If you cant handle his style you are a fucking faget anyway. Get yourself right Styxx, there is a silent mass that appreciate what you offer us.

Styx, if you are here, wear a pair of the most geeky glasses in the near vicinity in your next video.

I hope Styx is OK. He's going through some rough stuff.

I worry with all this Sup Forums e-celeb shit that it might eventually go to his head. I hope he just ignores these fucking threads.

So basically make him do farm work for a few years

Styx doesn't need any change.

Im assuming it is about his love life. If she wasnt commited then it wasnt meant to be. It sucks but it gets you that much closer to the one that actually is meant to be. In the short term it fucking sux, but in the long view it is a bump in the road. 50yo Styxx fan.

He should lift

Healthy body
healthy mind

healthy mind
healthy leet meme magic skills

whats the point of making him look better

im sure meme magic is strong enough to make him appear more attractive to women

If something is truly a deal breaker, you have to be willing to walk away. The art of the deal. If it is just dumb shit, take some time and come back to it with less emotion and a willingness to compromise.

Whats wrong with long hair on guys, user?

Pretty sure he understands that

Styxx is ok the way he is. He is just young. Maybe the same as you.

The bettings:
>Some woman broke up with him
>Runescape account Hacked

I left a Kek Praise for the poor wizard, I like him.

He just needs to eat and cut his hair to medium length to cover his forehead. Round glasses need to go as well.

>If men don't understand fashion then they don't understand it.
There are guidelines you can learn though

Bleach his anal area, shave his entire body until its smooth as fresh linen, coarse hessian underwear.

He wouldn't be the same without being a lanklet nerd and you know it.

Some instant fixes would be the following
>get a grown up haircut. With his face it would have to be short. Not quite military but not far over either.
>change glasses to accompany his facial structure, something like pic related
>wear normal fitting smart shirts and pants

This would be 80% of the work already. He wouldn't be a super attractive guy but he could pass for a normal human being. Next step would be to get bulkier but that takes time and effort.

>Why does his looks matter? He's the perfect the way he is!

t. Plebeians who don't understand how much aesthetics can influence society

I was about to disagree but then I saw what happened to Dave Chapelle and imagined John Goodman as not being overweight.

I think he would be a great fox news contributor. Hair, wardrobe and makeup. He has a solid foundation in the libertarian philosophy. He is ours, he is one of us and we should support him. My .02

Send him your love and support

>be attractive and stupid
>everyone likes listening to my opinions
>get ugly because reading books and studying
>realize how dumb I was
>tfw no one listens anymore
>> :^(

Fox wouldn't hire him in a million years and he wouldn't apply in a million years

this, so much this
powerful people are meant to inspire, even if styx is smart he will never mean anything to people who need a role model

at least if he braided his hair or something

If you want to destroy those that agree with you, you are crazy. He is an ally, and a good one.

>braided his hair
what

Leave Styx alone ):

I didnt say they would, if they were smart, they would. He is a strong gen z voice, with good philosphic foudation.

Yes

Make him a set of bronze platemail. Get him a blue wizard hat and a pair of (hard) leather chaps.

Sending a love thoughtform to Vermont, apply your memetic power to fuel Styx's recovery

Haircut and lifting.

this

get him a fashy haircut and start him on gomad

I wouldnt throw away milo or molyneaux either. We need allies, they are strong and i would rather them on oir side than against us. Part of the hate against them on pol is agitprop from hater ass leftists.

Get him not only to cut the hair, but get it buzzed.
His hairline is so high that it's the best way to go
don't grow stubble, get him to grow a well groomed full beard.
Contact Lenses aren't the way to go. Better glasses are. The glasses can make him look classier.

Also, who is this guy?

this, for example (it's a dutch braid)
he will never look like lasse matberg but at least it doesn't look like you're a city dwelling diva

Everyone has an unconscious 'physical attractiveness rating' (PAR) of themselves. It dictates who we will accept as a mate.

If Styx is one of those people who have an unrealistically high PAR, then it will be worthwhile for him to try and optimise his appearance.

Otherwise his best bet is to try to maximise the number of potential female encounters. Here living in the arse end of vermont is a negative, but being a 100K+ youtuber is a positive.

damn, no, that's a gay fishtail
ignore that post

this is a cool dutch braid

Change the glasses and fix the hair.

otherwise, I'll give the same analysis...

Styxx is still relativlly young, if he makes his way properly, he will have pussy that we drool over. His old lady did him a favor. Men dont have to be pretty to get ass

Yeah I agree completely, he would be the best thing to happen to Fox. It's actually possible that he would work there to wage his media war subversively

Probably would look better than his current hair but I can't picture him with short hair apart from that photo of him with a buzz cut
Then again he always says he won't change his appearance

If I were him I would get some braces again, and maybe lift, get some muscle mass, but honestly I think he doesn't care.

Meme wizard with accurate political predictions.
He's a YouTuber with entertaining/insightful content. Not a ethnonationalist if that's what you focus on.

Styxhexenhammer666, political analyst and occultist
Best political channel right now, he has really good predictions and videos are comfy

doesn't even need bulk, just contacts and a haircut and ladies would go after him

styx is brotier

He has the same vibe as george will when he was young.

>tfw you have an unrealistically high PAR
I suspect I'll be most successful targeting women around the age of 30.

His gf cucked him it's been confirmed
A guy posted a text chat between them in an earlier thread and it got insta deleted

Get the FUCK OUUTA HERE
GO ON FAGGOT, SHOO
STYX IS MY GUY
NOBODY FUCKS WITH MY GUY

Woop there it is

So it hasn't been confirmed?

Im 50 and 30 is young in the grand scheme of things. Men nedd charisma and gravitas, not looks. Not my rules, bit reality. President Trump didnt get Milllenia on his good looks.

I bet he reads them all
Imagine if we were all talking about you?

That's more attention than I'll ever get in my life

Why try to fix what isn't broken?

No like I said it has
A guy posted proof but before I could save it thread was deleted cus some other guy posted his address
But I did save that

I mean targeting women who are about 30. A man only increases in relative sexual market value as he ages.

Get one of these haircuts and grow his beard out a bit

why...

He's fine as is, provided the beard stays.

>bulkier
pleb-tier
>cut his hair
pleb-tier
>contact lenses
might be better indeed, although glasses suit him
>stubble
plebbiest-tier
>less geeky
no comment

Verdict: back into the trash with you, normalfaggot.

hes just creating buzz
really quite funny actually
thats about all peace out

Careful what you wish for. If you make him attractive, he will be less miserable and hateful.

>there's proof
>but the proof doesn't exist

this without the bow tie

its sean lennon and they have similar features. A bit hippie ish but defo a stage up from what he is now.

No buzzcut, just a normal haircut. More up to date and fashionable frames, his wit, gravity and nerdy charisma will take him the rest of the way. Im sure there is a fine ass real life waifu yearning for him.

To get rid of the hair for starters, just get rid of it and let it grow out and then work on styling it until he finds something that suits him

Ugly seeks ugly i guess.

I keep thinking of this guy as Razorfist's calmer and older brother.

Its a win for the good guys if he gets some fine pussy and drops out.

>A bit hippie ish but defo a stage up from what he is now.

How is that "hippie ish"? What are you even talking about?

More like

There's proof
But I didn't save it
Someone else must have hopefully they will post it unless that last guy got banned for it

Or you could just not believe me at all, but idk why I would lie

The text conversation basically went

Gf: he has just done so much for me

Tarl (Styx ): long paragraph about all the things he has done for her, then don't come back apologising to me later it's over

hipster-ish*

If you are not a guitar god, the hair has to go

Exactly