Styx if you're lurking here

Just know that I love you :3

sry u got cucked

he got cucked?

its his girl that got cucked

10.2 wasn't enough

He's a butthurt faggot. A man in his position shouldn't care about some girl. He should be able to see the big picture, and there is other bitches out there. He's a fucking pussy ass whimp. And no, im not a reddit-fag, Im Sup Forums all the way. But as a real man, i can smell pussy from miles away, and this asshole is just that. A FUCKING pussy.

Any screenshots or links about this?

styx is FTM transgender he has no todger

Idk user I got pretty sad when I broke up with my 4 year girlfriend, I don't think it's avoidable unless you're some sociopath (or you just wanted sex).

"Actually, it's quite funny"

>Sweden acting like he can lecture anyone about how to be a man

wat

you want to see styx ring get demolished?
you're a fucking wackjob

This has been going on for a few weeks now around this time of night
These threads are always started by the following countries
>Australia
>USA
>Brazil
>UK
Stop shilling your fucking channel for subscribers and Patreon donations

He can lecture us on taking it in the ass from muzzies.

its true here he is after 3 months on hormone replacement therapy

>And no, im not a reddit-fag, Im Sup Forums all the way.
You pathetic cucks stick out like a sore thumb. Get the fuck off my board you nigger shill piece of shit.

Best of luck Styx

>Sweden

I'm not. Time to grow some balls.

Literally whomst've?

I'm liking shareblue work lately. This is great, guys.

>List 3 most prevalent countries on Sup Forums
>MAJORITY OF THE POSTS ARE FROM THE MOST PREVALENT COUNTRIES!!!!!

RAPE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD

>BOOB
nice

See Styx doesn't even plug himself here anymore, it's just ctr and shareblue among other shitposters spamming threads

You really think Styx would personally use multiple vpns to shill himself to Sup Forums? Obviously not, it's a complete waste of time

He doesn't even take ad money from YouTube or have any ads whatsoever, no one is forcing anyone to donate thru patreon

You're just an idiot

look at the flag

you'll be fine stixy

hope those are numbers worthy of you breh

where does styxx live?

Vermont

>carrying about youtubers.
Read a fucking book you faggots

>swedish
>man
pick one

ausbro is right though

Cucked

Did you mean to say "Caring?"

>A man in his position shouldn't care about some girl.
What position is he in? He's a 30 year old occultist who dresses like a wizard, looks like Master Splinter, and makes videos in his mom's basement. I would have killed myself if I was ever in that position. And now to be a cuck on top of that? He might as well end it all

> i can smell pussy from miles away

is that why you need to diversify so much? to get away from the stench your people exude?

I hate to agree with the Sweede, much as I hate to. First off, anyone pushing for youtube crap isn't Sup Forums, if you disagree lurk more, youtube is a tool of our enemies. Also in my opinion, this isnt the kind of guy who anyone should want "representing" Sup Forums. Skinny skrillex lookalike with cats and an emotional disposition. If you're reading this Styx get a proper haircut and get in uniform.

TLDR: Youtube trash is youtube trash, were winning the meme war here so libs trying to drag you back to their brainwashing mediums where they have control.

>styx will finally start to bulk up and hit the gym
>muscular occultism

All of my want.

>man in his position shouldn't care about some girl
where the fuck is that coming from? the bottom of a well?

Hey, Styx, start with Proust vol. 1 and read all the way through to vol. 7.

"It is the terrible deception of love that it begins by engaging us in play not with a woman of the external world but with a doll fashioned in our brain--the only woman, moreover, that we have always at our disposal, the only one we shall ever possess." --Marcel Proust, Remembrance of Things Past (The Guermantes Way, 1920-1)

Anyone here have the pic of him responding to his gf over the cucking
Someone posted it at the end of the last thread and it died
I didn't save