Why do Germans blindly follow whatever their leader at the time tells them what they're supposed to think?

Why do Germans blindly follow whatever their leader at the time tells them what they're supposed to think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0
digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc504572/m2/1/high_res_d/1002773210-Hopkins.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/26/censorship-concerns-european-parliament-introduces-kill-switch/
economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2017/02/daily-chart-11
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because they are overrated cucks

The liberal brainwashing in Germany is probably immense. I left school all liberal here and that was before college or university, I dread to think what its like in Germany given their past.

Believe it or not: Every other option is far worse and as pointed out: the (((media))) make sure that noone even thinks about voting anything non-leftist. Hell, in Hamburg they banned an AfD member from the parliament after he criticized Merkel for putting away the German flag and Green party members for urinating on it. Yes, the leftists in the parliament and the courts have already established a totalitarian system that allows no citicism whatsoever.

They dont

The media is lying about what the populace is thinking

Same thing happened in the US, and the same thing is happening in places like Sweden and Canada

Merkel IS the godchancellor.

I want to motorboat these so bad.

She keeps fabulous company

they're autistic

*fapfapfap*

Germans are thieves and backstabbers who should be removed before jews if we ever want to have peace on earth

nope
they do
no they arent

And now the answer - its the result of long standing German byzantinism:
1. Moral dualism (positivism, law apart from ethics)
2. The government treats the state as its own property and doesn't care about citizen rights
3. Religion controlled by the state (caesaropapism)
4. Bureaucratism as a sign of the government's dominance over citizenry
5. State is oriented towards expansionism and militarism

Why can't the world see that we have so much love to give?

Germany is underrated, esoteric and full of life.
Literally the main characters of the Earth, probably some aliens or fallen angels or other esoteric shit no one can understand

Your heart is in the right place, little Burgerbro.

Give it to me straight Sup Forums, how long until Germany goes full Nazi again?

Not soon enough.

It will have a civil war in which the lefties win because of their massive numbers and lack of gun rights, then the lefty state fails and NSDAP is reborn

If Germany had won WWII I would have no problem serving them.
Fuck the Brits, however

This. Fuck (((Churchill)))

Nation wide autism

>fallen angels who let Muslims invade their country

Satan prevents God from having Heaven on Earth.
I.E. The synagogue of Satan hinders Germany from having Heaven on Earth due to subhuman negligence(such as our own)
Face it, us American mongrels are responsible for Germany's demise, don't blame the townsfolk who are once again, in a repressive regime forced upon them by the Government, whom was only taken down because the people were united by Hitler.
Here all we do is use people to temporarily further ourselves.

How can Satan prevent God from having Heaven on Earth if God is omnipotent and omniscient?
Isn't Satan the first prisoner of Hell, not its ruler?

Satan is there as to provide a medium.
Sure, God would be fine with Heaven on Earth, the Germans curing every disease known to man as well as preventing any that may cause pain or dismay.
But Satan takes advantage of a Human's free will to lure more and more into Hell to suffer with him.

Mommy is teasing again~

american "christianity" is a horribly bastardized version of actual christianity.

>implying that not having illegals flood in is equivalent to heaven on earth

Nice mental gymnastics

>Hell, in Hamburg they banned an AfD member from the parliament after he criticized Merkel for putting away the German flag and Green party members for urinating on it. Yes, the leftists in the parliament and the courts have already established a totalitarian system that allows no citicism whatsoever.
I have never understood how has it become like this. How does one allow this to happen? This seriously fucked up when a country has no freedom of speech like this.

A homogeneous, White, German society IS Heaven on Earth,
Trust me, here in my state, there are plenty like that and it's Godlike

>How does one allow this to happen?

They are actually robots built by Yakub to keep the other whites in check, whenever whites are doing too good, the Germans set up some incredibly masochistic plan that sets their society back a hundred years

Jews are a fairly small minority. I mean, we have jews in Estonia too, but they are nearly not as politically active as one would suggest. Two of our most famous jews (deceased recently) were otherwise; one was a comedian who was actually known for making racist and politically incorrect jokes, the other was a musical composer.

I personally think you have to possess a certain gene of willingness to submit to being cucked to allow the jews to cuck your community, I can't see how anyone in their right minds just submits and allows kikes to jew around if they had a least bit of healthy pride for their community.

Because if how we are raised. We're taught to stand at red light in the middle of the night with no one around. Doesn't matter. If you're not nice a german kid you get beaten by Knecht Ruprecht at St. Nikolaus day. In Kindergarden we learn to walk into lockstep behind the Kindergarden teacher. The whole existence of the german is to obey in one way or another.

youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0

Explanation 2.0

They don't have a democratic tradition and aren't really capable of it.

This is also true of Scandinavia. It's a Lutheran thing. Iceland is kind of an exception here due to their proto-ancap commonwealth period.

Democracy is for Anglo Calvinists, Dutch Calvinists, and French who have travelled from Jansenism to secularism.

Shit. I remember based Patton. "Mysteriously" died in a car crash because he did not want to pour salt on the wounds and advance against the true menace the Bolsheviks.

They're obedient little sluts.

...really though, if you give them the RIGHT leader, they'll be unstoppable.

This.

Here's an MA thesis on their background.
digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc504572/m2/1/high_res_d/1002773210-Hopkins.pdf

Genetic predisposition to autism.

kinda degenerate tbqh, are those german women?

No, they're Western though.
Estonia is the Japan of the West though, miring your morals.
Have a gf myself.
Here's the sitch though,
She's blonde and brown eyed
and I'm blond and blue eyed.
And my eyes look really cool too
What should I do?

Because of a guilt driven fear of personal responsibility.

We've definitely reached a new low, especially with rule 165 now in place. That it folks, all democratic means of changing the system has now officially been torn down, it's civil war or we'll no longer be part of the free world. Assuming we have been for the last decade anyways, that is.

>rule 165 now in place
What's this?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/26/censorship-concerns-european-parliament-introduces-kill-switch/

The latest crackdown on the opposition of globalists, open borders and censorship. EU confirmed authoritarian superstate. In case anyone was still doubting that. I'll finish studying and then I'll become an island monkey, already working on the bad teeth to fit in.

We don't.
It's just that the media does and so you think we all do. But really some 76% are opposed to Merkel's politics.

>But really some 76% are opposed to Merkel's politics.
We couldn't know. It's not like the people who oppose Merkel and the status quo are within the reach of progressive outlet's polls. According to public service broadcasting (Öffis) Merkel is as liked as ever with 54% approval ratings.

>Rule 165 of the parliament's rules of procedure allows the chair of debates to halt the live broadcast "in the case of defamatory, racist or xenophobic language or behavior by a member."
Wow. Now, the question is: Will your people fight agains this tyranny?

>What should I do?
PUT A RING ON IT

most people wont even care is my guess

the guy in the top right

Who are we supposed to fight? Imagine we overthrow the German government. Now what? NATO is going to intervene and "restore peace". We'd need to enact a world war to get rid of this and we'd lose it in an hour.

Also, hardly anyone knows about this. So far only two outlets picked up the story, one local to Berlin and the "Welt". One is about 90% apologetic, 10% critical, the other one is quite balanced (and actually represents journalism for a change, kudos to the Berliner Journal).

The problem is that, even if our outlets would all make it the big deal that it is, it doesn't reach a whole lot of people and with government intervention into social media with shadow banning, deleting comments and burying hashtags the censorship will prevent it from leaving the bubble.

And then there is the people. They are so deep into the propaganda, that they wouldn't even find this to be a bad thing if they happened to know about it.

he's not that wrong. even if you think the jews are anti-human, opportunistic puppetmasters you're a fucking doofus if you can't take a step back and notice objectively how scrappy and dangerous they are as a people.

He was the biggest advocate for the creation of Israel. He was also the most eager warmonger in Britain. He's a traitor.

we're not talking about the man himself, we're talking about a specific point

you can't deny that the jews are crafty and clever

Said the KielbasaNigger

Burger expat in the DE - can confirm all of this is true. I have never met a more conformist, robotic, and ant-like* people than the ones I've met here.

*ant-like - no minds of their own, mere drones that can only repeat what the queen-ant has told them.

You would not believe how much these people trust in their government and the physical manifestations of it (the bureaucracy).

Also, if you thought that American exceptionalism was bad, come and spend a month in Germany. You'll quickly learn why every other nation is bad/fat/stupid and that only Germany can fix the world.

Yes, I'm getting the hell out of here.

>i lost my IT contract in Germany, so now I spend all day shitting on them until my visa expires next month

We get it, you couldn't get any German pussy. You don't have to cry in every thread.

know I heard that you need to take a class in Sausage land to get a fishing license?

Is that true Sausage niggers?

Nearly all of poland was once german territorry you know? We left first during the migration period. Ever heard about the goths for example? They where an east germanic tribe.

You guys then later settled there afterwards from further east. We have been at odds ever since, because we both had claims on the area.

And would you please stop judging the german peoples 2000 years long history over 12 fucking years? Apparently Nazi Germany is all we are worth being remembered for.

I don´t really have anything against the majority of you poles, but comments like yours just piss me off. Sorry for the rant.

Oh, also, the concept of inalienable rights is complete alien to these people (excuse the pun). Rights are things that the government gives you.

Some examples:

- illegal to homeschool children here (there is literally a german refugee family in the US because they would go to jail for homeschooling their kids)
- before you name your child, you have to submit this name to the appropriate office, this office has a master-list of appropriate names and will deny your claim if the name is not on tha t list. There are exceptions and a procedure to appeal but... for fucks sake, you just wanna name your child, not fight a legal battle, right?
- even the little things are strictly regulated - when you move to a new place you have to register your new address - this requires a confirmation letter from your landlord. Moving out follows this procedure, too.
- you have to request permission before you can engage in any economic activity. Kids here don't mow lawns or sell lemonade - there's a 6 week process you have to follow to register your business.
- this level of control is so normal, that when you move into the apartment, you get a list of what you can and must do. Sounds normal, right? This list includes how many minutes per month you should air your apartment, between what hours you may throw out the trash, and what color scheme the flowers or curtains should follow if you decide to acquire flowers or curtains.

I could go on. Let's just say that in my eyes, these people are completely and utterly brainwashed.

I don't need a visa to be here (dual citizenship, yo). Also, german women are disgusting, sorry. And, last but not least, you'll find most tech companies here filled with everyone BUT germans, because it appears that germany cannot into IT.

just like you those without power do what those with power tell em too.

you are not an exception and irl id slap the shit out of you for implying we LOVE mama merkel or the rapefooge blood , we also dont have gunstores on every corner , nor ammunition thanks to YOU faggots ruining our plan to rid us all of the eternal jew.

fucking faggot americans for real thinking you have any saying on whats going on when its all about israel rothschilds and the eternal anglo.

this board is hella stupid ueh ueh central , give me news and liveleaks or fuck off with these baitthreads.

>Now what? NATO is going to intervene and "restore peace".
NATO is not the Warsaw pact. Did we intervene in Turkey? Are we intervening in Romania?

TAKE ME WITH YOU

- this level of control is so normal, that when you move into the apartment, you get a list of what you can and must do. Sounds normal, right? This list includes how many minutes per month you should air your apartment, between what hours you may throw out the trash, and what color scheme the flowers or curtains should follow if you decide to acquire flowers or curtains.

what the fuck are you talking about lol , youre either shizophrenic or making shit up and butthurt dumbass who got raped by mental gymnastics none of this is true.

the rest he wrote is true though

>german women
The myth vs. reality on German women is incredibly huge and depressing. People who haven't been there think the place is brimming with blondes with great tits in dirndls as seen in Oktoberfest pictures.

Turkey is not part of the EU and is to be handled with greatest caution, because of the geopolitical realities around it. Romania was in the hand of the communists, the ideological opposition of your country.

Germany however is a tight ally and behaving absolutely according to the plan (rising military spending, for example, something that wouldn't happen if the current government was to be torn down), so obviously your country (by proxy, that is) would intervene.

This is included in my apt rental contract. My friend from Munich has the same clauses, but much stricter (ie. cant vacuum on sundays, color scheme of flowers changes 2 a years, etc.)

I'm happy then that this isn't the norm, but it's widespread enough to still WTF me into depression.

Also, if I remember correctly, one of the forbidden names that you cannot use to name your child is Kevin. There's apparently some valid cultural reason for it, but still: wat.

I wish I could germanbro, but I married recently so no more family visas left. If youre in IT, I could try and hook you up with a h1b tho.

>
- illegal to homeschool children here (there is literally a german refugee family in the US because they would go to jail for homeschooling their kids)

you want muslims to homeschool their children? fuck no

the rest of your list is bs aswell

I've never been told when to throw trash out. I usually do it late at night because the typical dumpster full of bioabfall festering in the hot sun stinks. Also I prefer the cover of night to help cover any trash sorting mistakes.

> Germany however is a tight ally and behaving absolutely according to the plan (rising military spending, for example

economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2017/02/daily-chart-11

> Germany contributes barely over 1% of it's GDP to NATO. All NATO members agreed to spend about 2% GDP. US spends around 3.5%.

So, uh, how about you start contributing to NATO instead of being a freerider?

This is the norm in America as well. Home owners associations and condo boards routinely dictate the color your home can be painted, how high the grass can grow, what plants can be outside, what kind if mailbox you have, etc.

Germans are 99.99% sheep with strange exceptions of free thinkers like nietzsche every few years

>Turkey is not part of the EU
Turkey is a part of NATO, which is the organization that matters. The EU has no military.

>behaving absolutely according to the plan

You guys are being uncooperative with Trump and are fucking Europe up. I hope we nuke you.

Ah, thanks for the regular german reply:

> cant think of anything
> damn, my country is bad, all of that is valid
> shit, what do I do to defend zee vaterland?
> quick, hans, think of something

> "muslims"
> "it's all bs"

2/10, need to apply yourself more.

Also, I just love how butthurt germans get about their country. Why arent you in austria skiing or on the canary islands? You must be one of those hartz-iv losers or one of those 30-yo students (free university has it's benefits, doesnt it?)

Please notice that all of those things apply to the outside.

Not "how often you have to open the windows" or "what color the curtains have to be".

do you want this government to educate every child in this country? Has worked so well until now, right?
And isnt it wonderful that your children can be stolen from you and thrown into jail for not going to the indoctrination-center?
people like you are the reason our government is out of control and acts so entitled to everything. tell them to fuck off already. Feigling

I've seen HOA covenants that dictate the color and type of drapes and when you can mow your lawn. I don't think it would be unusual to limit vacuuming on Sundays in an apartment building considering the noise created by the vacuum.

>indoctrination-center
thats the whole point which is fine

it would only be avoided by muslims anyways so fuck off with your stupid shit.

>So, uh, how about you start contributing to NATO instead of being a freerider?
That is the point. The current government has increased and said to further increase the spending. I am and in fact most Germans are against that. If it was for me, I'd leave NATO tomorrow. But I feel like we digress from the topic. The validity of the NATO and their actions is a huge can of worms that is to be opened another day.

This.

That explains why all German 'philosophers' are NOTHING PERSONNEL KID edgelords.
>nietzsche
>marx
>hoppe
>engels
It must drive them fucking nuts being the only person around who doesn't get off on having a boot on their neck.

>I want my government to dictate to my children what to think
perfect example of the above mentioned drone-mentality
also, if we didnt have this government we wouldnt have hordes of muslims. no muslims means no need to indoctrinate them.
state creates problems, state promises to solve problems, idiots like you vote for them, repeat forever

There's an even better, more formidable and remarkable race for Britain.

We can´t all be like the ancient greeks user. We have to draw a line somewhere.

>Turkey is a part of NATO, which is the organization that matters. The EU has no military.
The point is that no ally of the US is negatively impacted by Erdogan's Machtergreifung and that's why there is no need to intervene. If Turkey had stronger bonds with the EU, people from outside of turkey would demand an intervention.

>You guys are being uncooperative with Trump
That's a rather recent development. I'd much rather cooperate with Trump (not universally, of course, I disagree with some points and demands), because he calls out the problems we (Europe) are opening ourselves up to, problems the Obama administration approved of. As a matter of fact, as of now, Trump is also working against the Plan, because he at least seems to be working for the people and against the establishment.

>and are fucking Europe up.
That's what brings us back to the discussion, I guess.

after I saw that video of Merkel throwing down the German flag I lost any shred of respect I ever had for her. She's pathetic and unlikable, I don't know how she ever got reelected or how any man who calls himself a German could ever respect her.

So do Russians
So do Yanks

(Dont throw all peas in one pot mate)

>Good Goys.

Churchill was actually extremely red pilled about the soviets and how it was a Jewish trick. This quote is more out of the fact that the Jew is not a weak thing you can crush like an African tribe. Context matters my boy.

That quote is undeniably true though. It's the same as acknowledging that Floyd Mayweather was the greatest boxer of his generation, it doesn't mean you have to like the guy.

"cannot into it" Thats an outright lie, dont blame your shitty company on all germans.
(best people in IT are still asians tho)

t. it worker dude in a medium sized company.
But yeah, get out as fast as you can. This country is slowly crumbling as it is.
IF Schultz gets elected ( which scarily is not that far fetched atm.)
We will be the biggest welfare state in the world.
If that happens ill either move somewhere else or become the biggest leech ever. depends on my situation then.

Germans are so fucked deep by guilt and shame to the point where they've become basically entirely fucking mentally ill

it's disgusting and fucking pathetic

i fucking hate the motherfucking cowards

He was undeniably one of the biggest Zionists of the time. Hell, they've got his statue in Tel Aviv.

You do realise this "guilt" is foreign made?
Like, by you mostly?

haha what a fucking pussy you are

whining and crying about other people making you feel guilty... FAGGOT

you choose to be guilt or not you fucking BITCH

you let this happen to your country YOU

FAGGOT

Kek, hows 5th grade treating you cleetus?

which state?