Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HAPPENING

I swear David Brock must do this shit on purpose. No one can be that retarded

He hasn't adjusted since the 90s; he's a dinosaur

David Brock fucks and eats children.

they are trying to say RUSSIA assassinated him

Wow, no source named, on tv and talking assassination by Russian guv. Holy shit, these people are baboons. Isn't Seth's murder on DC cctv?

It's suspicious because Seth Rich was the leaker

Yes

If it was, I bet the evidence was "lost."

funny, was looking for vid, found this Assange interview

thought I saw it on utube. DC police have a channel full of CCTV crimes caught on camera, I remember seeing a white guy shot, vid said attempted robbery. Cameras everywhere in DC.

yeah, there is a video some where.

I see. I remember the robbery story despite him being found w/his watch, wallet (w/cash), and cell phone.

Oh sweetie, this is some very nice fake news

>Russia kills a no-name DNC staffer because he was the only person at the time who had found out that the Russians hacked the DNC.

You can't make this stuff up.

THEY THINK THE RUSSIANS DID IT OR WHAT?

Witnessed?

Spend millions to "correct the record", which actually does shit all but solidify the opposition

Podesta ran the worst presidential campaign in a long time

And fuckers still higher these people

At this point, I think they're Repub plants, as no one can be this retarded

WHEN ARE THESE FAGGOTS GOING TO BE ROUNDED UP?

Apparently, a Republican says Seth discovered the Russian hacking of the DNC, and was killed because of it.

THE RUSSIANS!!111!

The establishment is shaking to its core after Trump's legendary speech

-Bogdanoffs bow to Deep State
-In contact with aliens
-Harnesses psychic-like abilities
-Control America with an iron but fair fist
-Own the military & bureaucracies nationwide
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (DeepStatengrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Deep State babies
-Members of the Deep State have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a deep state who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have the Deep State inside you right now
-The Deep State is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Deep State's bunker in Wilkes land?
-Teaches people to learn fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the Deep State.
-The Deep State is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, the Deep State is a timeless being, existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know the Deep State's ultimate plans yet. We hope the Deep State is benevolent.

Thanks for a rundown

Who is stupid enough to believe this "Russian hacker" lies? He was killed on the inside.

I've looked into this and it's really a whole lot of nothing as usual.
False happening Sup Forums oh well

I've heard a lot of Democrats don't like Brock and want him gone. He seems psychotic. Certainly neck-deep in pizza sauce, and worse.

Just spreading the word of Daddy Deep State

This is actually scary that they're being this brazen.

What the fuck? Is anybody stupid enough to believe this?

I don't know what to make of this.

>how much you wanna bet this backfires on the dnc and the truth comes out.

Russia did it and it is a fucking fact. CIA has already proven it and you idiots choose to believe Russia and their agents from Wikileaks than your own intelligence, only because it fits your narrative.

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Hi there. Honest question, since you are obviously shilling. What kind of shill are you? Shareblu, CTR, a trolling Russian shill or just a braindead liberal who does it for free? Not judging you, just interested.

>russians killed seth rich
>insider leaks information of political party belonging to country that is displaying a willingness to go to war with yours
>leaks expose the wrongdoings of that party and help the its opposition who display an openness to work with your country to win the election
>assassinate the leaker

sure

hmmm appealing to our ego now? still no source, and attacking the character of the person has an opposite effect here. you propagandists are really shitty, complete with pretentious quote

OH HAPPY DAY
A CONFESSION
WE JUST CANT STOP WINNING CAN WE?
SHADILAY

So we are going to call him and report false info right?

KEK ANNOINTED GEERT WILDERS:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

Any doubt I had that higher ups in the Democratic party murdered Seth Rich are gone now.

Assassinating a low-level IT worker in the DNC just for discovering someone hacking their network would be of no benefit and extremely high risk. What absolute horse shit. First blaming the leaks on Russian hacking, now blaming Seth Rich's murder on... Russian hacking.

These people need to be stopped, and I hope Trump has all of their heads on a stick by the end of 8 years.

RARE AS FUCK

Hey look it's the serbshill, haven't seen you in a while. Been sucking many dicks lately?

To be fair that's not what they are saying. The story is bullshit, but they are trying to say that the Russians killed Seth Rich for exposing their hacking of the DNC.

Still makes no fucking sense because why the fuck would a Russian spy network want to assassinate some faggot IT guy who is just doing his job.

On the night of his murder, Seth was visibly shaken and upset. This says to me that he was probably threatened or chewed out by someone earlier in the day, most likely at work (DNC). Then he just gets shot in the street for no reason afterward.

Not buying it.

A FUCKING DRAGON

>baiting your own reply with your own bait
>on purpose
kys

+15 dinars have been deposited into your account. Thank you for correcting the record!

Can I get a TL;DR on this I must have missed it in the news cycle.

>be seth rich
>discover how hillary stole the primary
>get pissed
>give the records to wikileaks
>get assassinated immediately after
>is a minor story
>no one saying anything about russian hacking
>months go by
>leftists constantly talking about how no one can "hack the election"
>telling trump he has to accept the results regardless or he's "damaging democracy"
>everyone reporting how trump has no chance
>articles everywhere about how trump supporters will be terrorists when he loses
>madam president is unstoppable, media is shilling for her 100%
>trump wins
>leftists lose their shit
>beg obama to do something
>start calling for him to be assassinated
>start making up stories about how the russians hacked the election
>not my president/etc
>literally rioting constantly
>pepperspraying young women
>media is making up stories left and right
>leftists having a complete mental breakdown
>now claiming seth rich was murdered by the russian boogeymen
The left is a fucking plague. They should be adjudicated mentally ill and put back in the asylums like they used to be.

dude who got killed was the leaker of the DNC info

DNC killed him and made it look like a robbery

DNC shills are now trying to say "it was the russians"

So I'm fair to assume it's nothing but wild speculation on both sides at this point?

He definitely was assassinated

ཧྥ་རན་ས་ཀྱི་དར་ཆ་
RARE

So either russians pulled off a botched robbery perfectly or people who control the investigate just hid evidence for (((whomever))) did it?

these are the same people who have their adversaries commit ((suicide)) by shooting themselves 3 times in the back of the head or have ((heart attacks)) when they have no medical history for one or are too young/healthy to have a legitimate one.

This.

Or drop barbells on their necks

>have it their way for 8+ years
>people grumble but no one does anything drastic
>lefties lose something for once
>go batshit insane non-stop since November 8th

Mental faculties of 10 year olds. It's gonna be a 8 year temper tantrum.

I truly want David Brock to rot in hell

HMMM the man leaks Hillary's secrets and he gets "robbed" where he's shot in the head and they don't take anything. MUST BE THE RUSSIANS.

>114897409

Why would they be so blatant about trying to cover this up?
So many people already believe it was because of the leaks and so many people don't buy into the "Russian hacker" theory.
It's like the plot to a Stephen King spy novel

wow

Assuming it would even be possible for Russians to organize an assassination on American soil, and in fucking DC of all places, this still makes no sense in or out of the narrative. If Wikileaks is a Russian mouthpiece, why would Assange imply Seth Rich was assassinated and put a spotlight on him? Why would Russian goons be so inept as to fake a robbery without taking anything? If Russia were at all implicated why wouldn't the Dems be screaming about them killing one of their own? Why would Russia risk a war by killing an American citizen over a DNC staffer even if he had damaging material that may or may not be able to be worked out? None of it makes sense.