If you fell for this, you're a fucking moron

*sigh* I know i'm dealing with a cult here, but it's time for those damn facts again

Sit down and read
The US Navy Seal 6 Team member DIED because Trump is clueless! Military officials have already stated that the IGNORANT SHOWBOAT (trump) approved his 1st covert counter-terrorism operation WITHOUT sufficient intelligence, ground support or adequate backup operations. As a result, the Seal team found itself dropping onto a reinforced Al Qaeda base.

>B-B-B-BBUT IT WAS PLANNED UNDER PRESIDENT OBA-

It's been revealed that the proposed raid had been presented before Pres. Obama but he refused to give the green light due to operational reasons (meaning he wasn’t comfortable with the level of tactical information available on the target and the defenses.)
Trump has lauded the mission as a “success,” but he's celebrating the death of a US Navy Seal at the same time by calling it a success. It's the moral duty of the President to send them into combat only when they have the highest chance of success & survival but this nightmare was a dereliction of that duty. Trump saw an opportunity to posture by blindly green-lighting a mission that was previously REJECETED w/o considering the costs & an American soldier plus an 8 year old little girl died because of it. We all knew Trump was unfit to be our Commander-in-Chief, and the first American has just paid for it with his life.

Trump killed 16 women & children with his 1st military action order by ordering a Special Forces raid in Yemen against an Al-Qaida position & unfortunately, 2 Americans were killed: Seal Team 6 solider (Chief Petty Officer William “Ryan” Owens) & Nawar al-Awklaki (the 8 year old daughter of Anwar al-Awklaki,
This mission was created during President Obama's administration but Trump could have said NO to this mission but he didn't, so yes he is responsible for those deaths

Sorry sports, your "god emperor" is a murderous sociopath and more with the blood on his microscopic little hands

Other urls found in this thread:

dailykos.com/story/2017/2/2/1629117/-Trump-didn-t-bother-to-show-up-in-Situation-Room-for-botched-Yemen-raid
learnprogress.org/trump-military-kills-women-children/
allsides.com/news-source/daily-kos
mediabiasfactcheck.com/learn-progress/
youtube.com/watch?v=0QrHDL0yyoo
youtube.com/watch?v=oePMd2XQ5gA
youtube.com/watch?v=RFjU8bZR19A
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4251046/Illegal-Clinton-fundraiser-tape-fearing-life.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*Awaits the rural and suburban retards*

>It's been revealed that the proposed raid had been presented before Pres. Obama but he refused to give the green light due to operational reasons (meaning he wasn’t comfortable with the level of tactical information available on the target and the defenses.)

no, he didnt want to attack his friends, and then leaked to his friends that trump was coming

>al-Awklakial-Awklakial-Awklakiv
>american

Ambassador Stevens
/thread

>murderous sociopath world leader
>he has tiny hands and is retarded
pls tell me how much you care about the children

When even CNN says that it was a mission planned before Trump assumed the Presidency, you know that lefties are self destructing.

Great sources you have there!!!!

Oh nvm, it isn't

HURRRRR FAKE NEWS, SAD!

>*sigh*
pathetic

This thread is bad and you should feel bad.
You wrote too much and your syntax is horrible. No one will read all of that.
I hope you aren't one of the paid ones.

*grunts* *pats head benignly while passively fuming*

Ok little boy. lets go through the facts again

Pres. Obama’s national security aides had reviewed the plans for a risky attack on a heavily guarded home of a senior Qaeda collaborator in a village in Yemen but Pres. Obama DIDN'T act because the Pentagon wanted to launch the attack on a moonless night & the next one would come after his term had ended. Trump approved the mission with the help of his advisers, Jared Kushner, Stephen K. Bannon, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis & Gen. Flynn in the hope that the raid would collect cellphones & laptops with vital intelligence.

Trump couldn't be bothered to actually be in the Situation Room during his failed Yemen raid that killed a US Navy SEAL. Trump was in residence at the White House but chose to stay away from the Situation room. Trump
stayed in touch with BY CELL with Defense Secretary General Mattis & other top security officials to watch & direct the raid.
Trump’s lack of commitment to the demands of the presidency& his blasé' disregard for the lives of American soldiers is on full display. He REFUSED to wait for adequate intelligence before blindly risking & ultimately sacrificing American lives & he couldn’t even be bothered to show up to the situation room to see it play out. It is COWARDICE of the worst kind.

Trump is a fucking coward, DO YOUR FUCKING JOB, MURDERER

Muslims arent human user

I thought this was a political board yes?

So no one here is sublime enough to carry an intellectual debate?

didn't read lol

The Al Qaeda base with the high value target was WARNED ahead of time. They were waiting for an US attack thus it became an trap.

Obama made sure there are moles and conduits of sensitive info in the State Department and Pentagon. (Although to be fair, the State Department leaks like a sieve ever since the FDR days.)

The Military were eager to capture a high value target and were confident they could do it successfully, provided they could do it in SECRET.

So fuck you.

go cry about it some more you little beta cuckboy

I think you don't undderstand. No bodies care that sandniggers got shot user they ain't human capable of rational thought.

Yep, it was a grand conspiracy by Obama to make Pumpkin Pinochet look bad (because he hasn't lowered the bard into the abyss already, no it took THIS moment for Trump to look bad lol)

AND THEIR TOORNING TEH FROGS GHEEEY

>*grunts* *pats head benignly while passively fuming*
The most autistic bait I'll read all night. Enjoy the (You)

fuck america

>blames Trump for the death of one Navy Seal.
>Obongo killed hundreds of Americans, thousands of foreigners
>doesn't believe in double standards

OP confirmed faggot. As always.

Yeah!! Like this "sand ni**er" right?

Do you take schadenfreude in this, comrade? What if it was a fellow Ruskie?

>Someone dies leaving a family behind
>But we must not feel bad for him for have sympathy for his family because LOL TRUMP

Are you by any chance emotionally stunted?

*Scratches ass* *sniffs finger* listen here you little shit *flicks your nose with finger* *yawns* *checks phone* *teleports behind you* *whispers in your ear* #MAGA

Remember why he left his family behind

Remember why

I thought you'd post sources for your original post this far down the thread. Very fake.

*yawns*

dailykos.com/story/2017/2/2/1629117/-Trump-didn-t-bother-to-show-up-in-Situation-Room-for-botched-Yemen-raid

learnprogress.org/trump-military-kills-women-children/

Just look at Ivanka and Jared gleefully smirking

>Teehee, another dead goy. Good!

Sickening.

allsides.com/news-source/daily-kos

mediabiasfactcheck.com/learn-progress/

>Trump couldn't be bothered to actually be in the Situation Room

Why a president should be in a Situation Room for a some minor raid on a goatfucker village?

I swear, every time I think lefties can't possibly be more retarded, you prove me wrong.

Sandniggers going to nig. Trump literally did nothing wrong. You can blame Obama's shit military planning for this fuck up.

>Trump couldn't be bothered to actually be in the Situation Room

In Trump's defense, he probably was denied security clearance because he insists on using his outdated Android smartphone that has tons of security holes.

They probably barred him from entering the situation room. It's a wonder they let him into the white house at all.

So bitching about the NYT on Twitter was a more productive use of his time?

DINDUS
I
N
D
U
S

>BUT HER EMAILS!!!!

It's a shame they let him walk without parental supervision really

>let him walk without parental supervision

He hasn't seen his father in DECADES.

Basically nigger-tier, if you ask me.

This is why i'm pro choice

>This is why i'm pro choice

It's why I'm pro-abortion.

I'm also pro late-term abortion. I don't think 70 is too old to be aborted.

we know we're dealing with a cult too
at least we aren't shitting in your dining room though
you literally own the rest of the internet. go play there. why do we even matter?

>Living in an age where losing one soldier is a national tragedy

It is sad that he lost his life, but that is what every true warrior dreams of. Old age would be better, but to die in battle is a special rite that grants you eternal honor.

The French lost more soldiers IN ONE BATTLE than the U.S. has lost in it's entire military history (discounting the Civil War).

At the risk of sounding cold, losing one soldier is nbd in the scope of American endeavor.

>French
>honor

wew

Yes, I'd rate waging a propaganda campaign against sworn enemies of his nation more important than overseeing raids on goatfucker villages.

I honestly don't give a fuck about this at all. It's not even newsworthy. If an operation results in victory with only one friendly casual and one friendly civilian casual (I have my doubts there what is an American citizen doing in the middle of Al-Qaida territory?) then it is most definitely a success.

You're just grabbing at straws. Literally everything that Trump does is dissected and broken down into criticisms by the left.

2,499 American soldiers died under Obama and he killed 117 civilians with drone strikes alone. I don't even think that's a big deal, it's what happens in war. But to pretend that Trump is an insane psychopath while not even mentioning Obama or even Bush is just ludicrous.

Also, didn't he promise to defeat ISIS within the first 30 days after his inauguration?

He wasn't talking about RT Vlad.

Because Sup Forums (the Sup Forums I grew up with) was Liberal and dammit we need to make this ceespool great again from Reddittors

>but that is what every true warrior dreams of.

Go back to the fryer, you're drunk

>Gets BTFO
>No response

>using the Trayvon Martin tactic for a US soldier
>so many nameless people died in Chicago in one year you can't even use it as a platform

I see through this miserable endeavor.
>When you have nothing to stand on, step on someone else.
Butthurt loser leftists.

He died doing what he loved: killing unarmed children in the Middle East.

Anything even center of Infowars, Breitbart, and Trucknutz.com would be consider part of the "LEFT CONSPIRACY" to you so why bother?

You sleigh me kind knight

Look how happy the jew is. They love it when our people die fighting their wars

This mission was a failure. Anyone who says otherwise has Trump's cock up their ass.

*slay

>Sup Forums was liberal
Sup Forums was not liberal you newfaggot piece of trash. Sup Forums was apolitical but anti censorship. Sup Forums in particular has literally never been liberal throughout its entire existence. Go back to reddìt.

How are the Chinese paying, you fucking Commie? You sucking that Commie cock you faggot?

>TLDR

>Links dailykos
>Complains about Breitbart
Nice try. Gonna link some motherjones or huffpo next and try to pass it off as non partisan news?

You wasted a lot of time writing. I read a sentence then looked for citations and. . . just blah blah shill blah

>I read a sentence

That's a first for you.

Well done. I couldn't be prouder.

then make it great with memes and bantz, not astroturf campaigns

Nope, never Liberal or anti fascist

I mean the veterans like me weren't deluded enough to believe our lulz and lolcow exploiting were influencing world events, but yes we were Liberal

youtube.com/watch?v=0QrHDL0yyoo

youtube.com/watch?v=oePMd2XQ5gA

youtube.com/watch?v=RFjU8bZR19A

If you type *le sigh* on the internet you're a fucking faggot, ledditor.

GIVE HIM A PARTICIPATION TROPHY!!!!

Shut the fuck up.

Faggot.

He didn't give the green light because of the lack of cover (they opted for a date with a full moon)

Seriously dude, tell your parents sorry.

HOLY SHIT SEAN SPICER GOT A JOB AT DAILYKOS????

*new moon

Bow down.

>a date with a full moon

The moon has risen.

>implying the president plans military operations

No, YOU may have been liberal, but Sup Forums as a whole has never been liberal. Which is completely irrelevant, because you're posting on Sup Forums, which again, has literally never been a liberal board and never will be.

I'd buy you a beer if I could, Good post pal

Holy shit, everything you post suggests how big of a flaming fucking faggot you are. And again, you got blown the fuck out and couldn't respond. The entire basis for your garbage post were articles from websites that nobody but far left retards take seriously. You were asked to present a better source, and you deflected again. You are a little bitch with literally no argument.

You completely duck dodging the post aside

I thought Sup Forums wasn't "one person"

I thought this was the antithesis of Reddit?

Are you telling me Sup Forums is *gasp* JUST ANOTHER POLITICAL HUGBOX?

shill, learn your history if you're going to do your job correctly. Sup Forums was created as a containment board. you can't flim flam the zim zam you stupid shit

>*grunts* *pats head benignly while passively fuming*
*shoves you into a cannon* *shoots your autistic ass back to plebbit*

He had (has?) a secret plan.

it's the ONLY non-hugbox left
your employers bought everyone else
if you aren't getting paid, i'm sorry, but the person who organized this is

/thread

lol almost forgot this post

>*sigh*

This is not a roleplay board you faggot

Literally and unironically kill yourself.

>it's the ONLY non-hugbox left

>GET YURR RATINAL ARGUAHMENTS AND FACS OFF MEH PROPERTY!!!!

Nobody dodged anything, idiot. I responded directly to your garbage notion of Sup Forums being liberal.
And a board having a majority opinion doesn't make it a "hugbox". You can't be censored on here, you'll just be told how much of a fucking idiot you are. Unlike on reddit where dissenting opinion is down voted until it's hidden.
Also
>Claims to be a """""""veteran""""""" of Sup Forums (whatever thats even supposed to mean)
>reddit spacing
>types like a retard straight off of r/politics with constant "*gasp*s"
Kill yourself. You don't blend in at all, so stop trying to pretend to be something you aren't. Fucking idiot.

pls just get your feces off
you don't want facts like this: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4251046/Illegal-Clinton-fundraiser-tape-fearing-life.html
on your lawn
why should I want your anonymous sources and red scares?

>Rational argument
>Still can't source anything he's saying beyond a few far left rags
Sad!

>acts like an autistic tryhard
>expects to be taken seriously

tu quoque my dear rural and suburban retard.

>Sup Forums isn't a hugbox, but i'm going to tell you to kill yourself because you dare have a difference of opinion

You seem to have intricate knowledge of Reddit, perhaps you're a *gasps* REDDIT SHILL SPOTTED!!!

What does your mango Mussolini say? You have to go back

I don't read tabloids Margret

I think i'm figuratively killing myself by reading these dumb posts

lol talking up king nigger who let 20 seals die

Tin foil hat.

You were braindead for years before hitting post.

Seriously just kill yourself.

then watch the damn video unless you're afraid of the truth
is dailymail not on the approved list of sources?
i know you aren't allowed to read wikileaks because cnn said so
think for yourself schmuck

>MUH OBAMA

Don't worry, Trump is going to beat that record bigly

Also it's laughable that OP acts like he gives a shit when he's a lib faggot that likely does nothing but talk shit about the military all day.
OP is a faggot that guzzles cum and didn't give a shit Obama dropped more bombs than bush could ever dream of

>Over 370 characters in this post
>Not one argument
So this....this is the power of the average liberal

>MUH OBAMA
>MUH BUSH

Don't worry, Trump is going to beat that record bigly..

you do know who johnny chung is right?
i've heard antifa is the most educated and least violent of all special interest groups

Stay butthurt lib shit. maybe you should go make another thread about how he's going to be impeached any day now