Are SSRIs, xans, or any other psychiatric drugs used to treat mental health issues redpilled or bluepilled?

are SSRIs, xans, or any other psychiatric drugs used to treat mental health issues redpilled or bluepilled?

My psychiatrist wants me to take zoloft but I dont want to take the medical jew

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21459521
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

psychiatrists are bluepill unfortunately
some are okat
drugs are bad mkay
but zoloft is worse
it's really flavor of the month here for doctors of prescription medicine

some SSRIs and MAOIs can work, though, but they should be used as a therapeutic aid to be weaned, not a life solution to some 'deficiency'

proper diet and healthly living can help you wean off of anti depressants

and find a good shrink

you just got to man up and realize that drugs will fuck you up even worse in the long run

>you just gotta man up

I've always been doing this...

but recently I've just been feeling so sad. Granted , my life is going well. I have a good life. But I can't help but feel anxious for no reason.

>feeling anxious for no reason.

i know that feel. it's making up an excuse to be a victim. I used to see a counselor a few years back. Looking back I cringe at what a little bitch I was. I had no real problems but hey, it's always easier to develop a victim complex than it is to grow a sack

This

You're by far not the only one feeling this way. And just because you have a good life doesn't mean you don't have your worries.
What's the point of feeling anxious? Make drawers in your head, put your problems in them. Take them out when its time and put them back when you're done. Don't let them take over.

Dont take that kind of drug ever. Maybe there is something else you can take but that kind can permanently fuck you up.

If you are basically already so fucked up you cant do anything else then maybe sure, go for it, but if you are just feeling a little off try something else.

Also since everything is going so well lately i am myself starting to fear something horrible happening to ruin it all. I think thats normal as things have been shit for so long the shit was kind of comforting.

Very good point. I guess I just want some xans from my shrink to deal with the most stressful parts of my day (going back home to obnoxious family members when I just want to study or have me time)

>My psychiatrist wants me to take zoloft but I dont want to take the medical jew

Yes, listen to a bunch of anonymous faggots on the internet instead of a licensed medical professional.

I was on zoloft once for a few weeks. Initially, felt euphoric, but it quickly starts eroding your personality and character. You're never really sad or angry again, but you are also never really happy or joyful again. It's like purgatory for emotions. After awhile I started feeling like a damn robot and my friends and family commented as such too, so I stopped and never looked back.
Depending on where you live, look into utilizing cannabis or other herbal remedies of your choice for your issues.

>implying a majority of psychiatrists bother to learn the science behind the drugs they peddle
You can either depend on yourself and the experiences of others to guide you or you can take the medical jew. The choice is yours, OP.

Literally Soma from Brave new world.

"All the advantages of Christianity and alcohol; none of their defects."

Psychiatrists are shit, find a psychologist or really any kind of therapist/counselor and just do talk sessions with them - at their most useless they're still someone who will listen to you and offer basic advice and at their most useful they're more helpful than meds and have less side effects. Or do neither.

I took SSRI's and it helped me out of my anxiety. Don't worry if it's bluepilled or not faggot the world isn't black and white.

CBT is amazing too.

well surely a bunch of randoms on a meme site know proper medical treatments

>You're never really sad or angry again, but you are also never really happy or joyful again. It's like purgatory for emotions. After awhile I started feeling like a damn robot

Never been on meds in my life but i still feel like this all day.

i even exercise and eat good food. i'm white btw

the pharmaceutical jew is fine. take it. you'll fell better, and be a better citizen ;)

>My psychiatrist wants me to take zoloft but I dont want to take the medical jew

dont take zoloft unless you are literally about to kill yourself. i was put on it for a couple of years. it completely killed my dick for a few months. now ive been off it for over a year and my dick still hasnt fully recovered. it made me premature ejaculate. i cum in seconds now. i dont know if i'll ever go back to normal. it did stop the depression but it stopped all emotion, pretty much. i became a bit of a zombie while on it. its not worth it for the side effects though. dont take it.

What are you talking about? If you have any bit of self-awareness you've already come up with the solutions a psychologist can give you. At least a psychiatrist can give you medication /and/ talk to you.

i'm a doctor, dickbag

if has to ask Sup Forums about drugs it's likely that he's just a little bitch, because if your life sucked enough to force you to take shitty drugs YOU WOULDNT HAVE TO ASK US ABOUT IT YOU WOULD JUST DO IT

fuck all of you

ten years ago i got put on effexor because i was anxious. tried to get off twice. terrible "discontinuation syndrome" (big pharma insists it isn't withrawal, but it absolutely is) and then was worse without it. if you can go a year or so after getting off it you can stay clean, but i couldn't make it either time.

Depends. If you go right to drugs without getting your diet, exercise, and sleep cycle under control you're just setting yourself up for failure.

Also Zoloft is shit. You become numb and have no libido. Taking it for a week or two can fuck up your body for months.

just take it goy
it's medicine

I've talked to a lot of people online about this. Can genuinely help some people.

Don't do it, just makes your problems into new and interesting problems. Then again I'm only speaking from 5 anecdotes.

you probably need it

You may have a dopamine imbalance. Get it checked out.

I forgot to mention the effects it has on your dick too. Although, strangely, my experience was just the opposite, user. Zoloft made fapping damn near just a trial in frustration and when I did finally cum it felt really lacking and not at all fulfilling.

EFexor because anxious autist. best thing i ever decided to do. wish i had of found them when i was early 20s and got my fears under control then so i wouldn't become the 32 year old burnout fucknothing i am now.

it seems like there's an increasingly large portion of people who just cannot integrate into and function into this society and require these kinds of drugs. i wonder how the current rate of these occurrences compares to the historical ones - obviously demonic possession etc. was historically blamed for issues that were comparatively simple to fix, but on the other hand, the asocial had more options like becoming monks

Maybe it's the amount of coffee i drink? Since i drink a lot.

What would they even prescribe or do to someone with a dopamine imbalance?

Zoloft.

Zoloft is for depression, right? Have you tried psychedelics?

I would start with mushrooms or acid personally. It may help you quit alcohol or cigarettes or help you re-evaluate your priorities. My favorite and most therapeutic drug is mescaline found in San Pedro cactus or peyote if you are lucky. In the phen family similar to MDMA but has a beautiful wisdom to it that will fill you with gratitude and purpose at least for a short period of time.

If you are prone to schizophrenia I would avoid it. Honestly I think anti-psychotics may be helpful for getting you in and out of the daily grind, but there are better drugs for that that won't turn you into a zombie. ie stimulants such as caffeine, ritalin, cocaine

Well, shit. 8 plus years of sparing the rod and spoiling the child tends to fuck things up dramatically. Parents stopped disciplining their children in any effective way for the most part.
You make a good point about the asocial having more options back then.

sadly

>Zoloft made fapping damn near just a trial in frustration and when I did finally cum it felt really lacking and not at all fulfilling.

i found the same thing while i was on it. i didnt start premature ejaculating until after coming off it. its called Post-SSRI Sexual Dysfunction (PSSD).

SSRIs are absolute garbage medications. They simply don't work as well as most doctors think they do.

I'd recommend a tricyclic like imipramine and seeing a psychologist. Depressive disorders generally arise due to life situations, and once you get your shit sorted your mind goes back to normal.

You can start by eating well and working out. Begin starting strength and your mood will improve drastically.

t. medfag

I suffer from pretty severe anxiety in social situations.

Which is most situations in general outside of the home. Which is why I'm a worthless shut in NEET.

How does one even go about getting help in US of A ? Can't make money to pay for medication to function to make money.

21 now and I don't know what to do. It's fucking ridiculous.

Poorfag btw.

Come to think of it....son of a bitch. I never even considered that that was the cause. Thank you for enlightening me to this. Urge to sue owners of Zoloft rising. Fuck.

It can help dampen anxiety and depression but cures nothing. Have to put in work, often with a psycologist to get results.

Ignore the b urself and man up people

It's about being listened to. Being heard.

dude weed lmao

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21459521

dont take anything
-stop caffeine
-stop sugar
-stop masturbating
-get a gf to ravage
-workout
-get to a slim weight range
-exercise daily 1 hour at least
-multi vitamin
-creatine
-ear more if you sre under weight
-do not skip meals
-go to bed early and get at least 8 hours a night

now if you do all that for 6 months and you still feel shit then you can do the medical jew

yeh also this, sort of

>Have to put in work, often with a psycologist to get results.

i started seeing a new psychologist recently because of problems with anxiety. his advice was literally "lol just focus on your breathing". when im have an anxiety attack and i focus on my breathing it just makes it worse. a lot of help that advice is. i brought up doing some CBT and he just says any therapy will help. think i need a new psychologist.

also you are going to feel like absolute trash, like worse than meth withdrawal when you quit those top 3 all at once

but u can do it

>My psychiatrist wants me to take zoloft
Had Zoloft for a while ... and found myself in Russian Roulette situations in traffic. For example if oncoming traffic overtook a vehicle and came at me on my side, I wouldn't slow down, I'd speed up and see if they would make it in time. It got to where our cars were under 2 meters apart when the other car swerved back to its lane, at speeds of over 100km/h both vehicles. I just didn't care under Zoloft. I even laughed at those BMW driver faces when they realized I didn't make way for them.

TL;DR: Zoloft is a dangerous drug, and there are far better SSRIs on the market now.

Just take it you faggot. Don't ask questions, pills are good for you.

Yeah there is a lot of useless ones, especially women. You will probably have to shop around a bit.

In Australia you get referral from doctors and can get 10 free visits usually.

How does cock and ball torture help depression

>mental health issues
Literally made up bullshit.

when I was a kid my parents sent me to a shrink who put me on prozac and seraquel. all it did was give me sleep paralysis. the psychiatric jew is the least trustworthy jew of all.

why do so many people on Sup Forums have a grudge against caffeine?
coffee is literally the only thing that enables me to be a functioning member of society. its the only thing that makes my hour and a half commute every day somewhat bearable. it makes focusing on 2 hour long powerpoint presentations possible.

i feel like the dudes bashing caffeine are unemployed NEETs or work some manual labor job.

psychiatry is a quack science. Totally inexact and theory based. Have basically become drug dealers dont take it.

>Yeah there is a lot of useless ones, especially women.

a few years ago i went to a couple visits with a chinese woman psychologist. for social anxiety she told me to stand next to a busy road for 20min a day and make eye contact with people. i hate how they all insist on me making eye contact. none of it helped

>In Australia you get referral from doctors and can get 10 free visits usually

do the free visits ever reset or once you use them thats it. im on my 3rd now with my useless psychologist. i cant afford the $150 a visit or whatever they charge.

I'm not sure if you're a genius or an imbecile.

'Mental illness' is a bankrupt concept. But lots and lots of people are desperately in need of Semantic Hygiene.

>le gotta have my morning coffe xD

This is like giving directions to a man in burning car

i have at least 2 large ice long black a day. they have 3 shots of espresso each. only thing i look forward to in the day.

t. unemployed spaniard

quit it and you will feel like shit for about a month then after you will have more energy than when you were on caffeine. just dont touch it again after.
it upregulates your bodies adenosine production ( the thing that makes you tired ), due to homeostasis. its moa ( mechanism of action ) is block adenosine receptors, so your body makes more adensoine and upregulates receptor density to compensate.

Zoloft is shit, I took it for a year and it dindu nothin

well if the car can still move he can deal with immolating

i take venlafaxine and mirtazapine

It keeps me from endangering society and breeding.

They reset yearly. Idk how else you could do it man, health insurance gives you some money back but its barely worth it for the cost.

okay but what are you really gaining by cutting it out of your diet, or losing by including it?

everyone armchair doctors about this, but i don't get it. wars have been fought over tea and coffee. there's a reason why the industrial revolution happened around the time people stopped getting drunk all the time and started drinking coffee and tea instead.

if the argument is you need coffee to "be normal" then so what? even if it's a placebo, if i feel that it helps me what does it matter either way? unless there's something i'm missing.

I tried Zoloft once and all it did was give me the worst migraine of my life

they fought a war over opium too

From the doctor's perspective if you are a nut that might kill yourself then any treatment that means you probably don't kill yourself is a win, right?
So they don't mind feeding you drugs that LITERALLY SHRINK YOUR BRAIN. (anti-psychotics, not SSRIs)
When I was a teenager I had a terrible time in school and was depressed as fuck. They put me on SSRIs and I tried three or so different kinds to see what worked.
The first kind actually worked the best and let me tell you they did work. I could actually find myself in a good mood when I was on those drugs rather than feeling tired and crushed, constantly.
But these drugs, man... There's no reason I should have been on them. If my parents had done right by me I wouldn't have been in that situation.
If I had eaten right and exercised maybe I would have been okay even in that situation.
And now I can never really know what things would have been like if my brain had been able to develop normally, without drugs.

did you not understand what i wrote?
once consuming regularly it alters your body chemistry and adds a baseline of tiredness that the caffeine then removes but is still below the level of alert not being on caffeine is at.

you're so clever

and the British and Americans didn't take "opium breaks" every day now did they?

Meditation can help with your anxiety

Get a test for mthfr gene mutation

all i'm saying is as long as caffeine is being consumed and maintained, what difference at this point does it make?

you claimed the person who never drinks caffeine has more energy than the person who does but you're not citing anything

>My psychiatrist

You're a fucking American. Really? PSYCHIATRIST? user of Sup Forums? WTF

You talking about the Holy Trinity?
Weed, Cocaine, and Liquor?
In that exact order.
Everyday.

>They reset yearly.

oh ok thanks. thats a relief.

this

do you need a citation from a peer reviewed journal that has a result summary in bold that says "drinking caffeine is bad and gives you less energy than not drinking it"

because if you dont even understand the science behind such an assertion its useless. fucking americans. drink your jew juice goy.

Kill yourself you utter faggot dependent retard cunt.

They did you dumb cunt.

buddy of mine is on these drugs and he is worse than a fucking heroin addict, fully retarded I stopped hanging out with him because when i confronted him about it he said that the drugs were "balancing his brain chemicals"

he is on 5 drugs, and literally nothing is wrong with him, normal person just so doped up they don't feel any of those annoying feelings anymore

yes but also i left out stay hydrated

Cutting all that extra sugar intake definitely isn't a bad idea

>putting sugar in your coffee
i'm a grownup, user

depression is a scam and if you look up the DSM-V criteria for a diagnosis, you'd be hard pressed to find a person who didn't fit the standards. However, there are actual mental disorders that these things can treat and not all antipsych drugs are shit.

Ahh well in that case the damage is probably minimal, as long as you don't drink it late in the afternoon

funny you should mention the DSM
caffeine withdrawal is now classed as a mental disorder

Consider natural alternatives.
Magnesium for depression.
St. John's Wort,
Black Maca.

Start doing Yoga. Eat well. Change your shrink. Get a social life worth having. And stop focussong so much on what you need from life and more on what you can give to it.

Taking meds is like watering your apartment flower pots with a high pressure garden hose. You do soak the flowers but the wall starts catching mold. Don't go down this road. Your troubles will multiply.

Yes. Fix your diet. I 100% guarantee that any mother fucking self-diagnosing depression eats like a turd.

Learn to cook. Learn to cook healthy, varied foods. Try a mediterranean style diet. Less red meat, more veg, more fish, loads of olive oil.
Changed my life dude.

Going from eating takeout, burgers, pre-packaged sandwhiches, ready meals and then just eating a bit of token fruit and veg and thinking 'that's healthy' to actually eating 3 meals a day filled with varied vegetables, loads of fruit, loads of fish, wholegrain breads and pasta and a glass of red wine every night... The difference was big and came on quick.

You don't know how shitty you're making yourself feel eating sugary processed garbage. It seems like a bit of a meme but it's real.
Brain fog - gone.
Lethargy - gone.
Weak erections - gone.
Overall malaise and worry and anxiety - gone.

Fucking throw out all the garbage you've been eating and learn to eat fresh fucking food and I promise you will feel much better.

Also exercise. Lift weights, play some team sports, go for walks every day. So much of the depression that people feel today is a direct result of their physical habits, not their mental state.

This guy gets it.

Also OP, don't forget that humans are not biologically evolved to deal with the modern world. We're all on Mr. Bones' Wild Ride here, you have to do what you can to adapt.

Trust yourself, and look back on history and evolution for answers. Modern society is barely a tick of the clock in terms of human existence, we are not prepared for this rapid change. Go back to basics, and you'll be a happier man.

God tier advice here.

>MEDICAL JEW

I WISH I HADN'T LOST MY OLD COMPUTER BECAUSE I NEED A REACTION PIC THATS THE STUPIDEST SHIT I HEARD ALL DAY LMAO

There's nothing wrong with a few cups of black coffee a day.
If you go about dropping everything you enjoy doing you might as well jump off a building and be done with it.

As long as you're not chain drinking it you'll be fine.
A strong black coffee with breakfast is a pleasure. It's worth it for it's own sake.

the period after caffeine intake is literally classified as a mental disorder. you are giving yourself a mental disorder daily. lmao.

Well then how do you like mountain Jew for Swiss people?

only if you're a casual
regular coffee drinkers only feel the adenosine effect (or sumthin)

what the fuck is this broscience

i wonder why only anonymous posters on Sup Forums and youtube comment sections are convinced caffeine induces mild psychosis, and never a licensed doctor ever makes these claims

hm....

Not totally true. I take SSRIs for a double whammy of Anxiety and Depression. There was no amount of therapy that could help even when I was weaned off of them after learning coping skills.

Anxiety seems to run in my family, both my mom and grandma have it pretty bad but I just ended up with the worst of it. She's very fit and healthy and still has anxiety attacks sometimes.

For a small number of us it's the only option that seems to work.

Zoloft helped me but there were some pretty significant side effects
>first month I was a full blown insomniac and had to take sleeping pills
>first month I was easily bruised for some reason
>sexual drive minimized
>would last a long time when I acted on it though
>alcohol became a risky endeavor though I did try it a couple times while on zoloft
on the plus side my anxiety and depression were gone and I was able to scrape my shit together
haven't had zoloft in about a year now and the anxiety is still gone but the depression comes back in spurts
also did cognitive behaviorial therapy which helped, but only once the zoloft kicked in and I was able to separate my mental faculties from the constant crushing depression
your mileage may vary

its in the DSM-V you idiot