What other movies and books does the left love?

Harry Potter and Star Wars are the big ones. What else do they love? What else can we subvert?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXVcLrVm15g
youtube.com/watch?v=TLNQP--af00
youtube.com/watch?v=oeYYa1h3JTM
youtube.com/watch?v=rScexfcAPIs
youtube.com/watch?v=rzcg3ali6Qk
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1348973
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dr. Who, Breaking bad, Game of thrones

They fucking love hunger games/divergent

big bang theory, Friends

Most movies, Young """"Adult""" fiction and anything that is absolutely plebian.

Friends, Gilmore Girls, Orange is the new Black, American Crime Story

OscarSoWhite
so Hollywood

ahahahah benis :-DD

RICK AND MORTY
Bojack Horseman maybe
Anything with lots of nihilism and "DUDE NOTHING MATTERS BE A DEGENERATE LMAO"

Dr who after they ruined it, gave it some blue pill flavouring, and made it for the american audience

the older ones seem obsessed with the Golden Girls(Jews)

Please subvert The Legend of Zelda: it's perfect

youtube.com/watch?v=dXVcLrVm15g

Also, possibly slightly redpilled ... there's some meme post that goes around that I can't find about how for Ocarina of Time ganon's name was changed to ganondorf .. "dorf" being a german suffix used by Jewish families or something. Link's a blond hero, something about secret swastikas in the game ...

Wish I could find it. It's perfect Sup Forums material

Even if it wasn't Americanized, I doubt it could have maintained that distinctive campiness with the budget it had.

it gets worse. the next doctor is gonna be a gay tranny nigger.

I really want to see this appropriated by our movement. BOTW is poised to be a huge game, so it's a great opportunity to spread our message

This. Basically anything pseud or aimed at children.

marvel movies

fuck you now i can't unsee it

>Dr. Who
>Being good
>Not always being circlejerk material for people who describe themselves as quirky

youtube.com/watch?v=TLNQP--af00
youtube.com/watch?v=oeYYa1h3JTM

>this is the same person
youtube.com/watch?v=rScexfcAPIs

>Bojack Horseman maybe

Actually red pilled me.

Seeing a cartoon horse acting like a carefree degenerate made me want to improve my life

It was good before tennant left.
After that the entrie show changed.
It felt like it was almost real.
Now its just a mess of COR BLIGHTY MAD HATTERS TEA PARTY EXPIALIDOCIOUS nonsense.

All of you who replied are american so I cannot expect you to know any better and the leaf is a leaf so shitpost answer.

The SJW bullshit isn't even subtle in Bojack Horseman. Was fun watching an alcoholic horse though.

Has anybody here played Horizon Zero Dawn yet? I feel like it will fit the criteria and become the big thing this year for them.
it has to be literally the most heavy, hitting-you-over-the-top-of-the-head agenda-ridden game ever made:

> Your tribes' leaders are literally called the Matriarchy
> The cave they live in is called The Embrace
> When you get halfway through the game you find out hat in ancient times a white general sent BILLIONS to die against a robot apocalypse while the minorities got together and created GAIA - a black AI that reseeded the earth
> but plot twist - the minority scientists that did so were GASSED! - By a White Male!
> He corrupted a subfunction named HADES to eliminate inferior life - aka the minorities

>playing videogames

Probably Hegel and Levens (that's where the expression "the Other" comes from). Levinas is actually a jew who wrote on the holocaust, and the absence of god. So he's a kind of atheistic jew. But even their ideas are considered by parts of the left to be exclusionary. Their instinct to cannibalise their own is uncontrollable.

Levinas

We NEED to steal Captain America back.
Look at this fucking shit

Dr. Who was pretty redpilled before. Nine and Ten were all about preserving identities and shit and working hard for the community and not the other way round. Also stopping immigrants.

Cant agree with Game of Thrones since women get raped, children get killed, The Lannijews always Jewing everyone from behind the scenes. Oh so a couple females got into power boo hoo it happened in history too.

Good pics. The only ones I know that I don't see is:

Twilight
50 Shades

youtube.com/watch?v=rzcg3ali6Qk
Used to be QT.

You're retarded

Whatever the Jews tell them to like.

Hit on HP again Rowling is so easy to trigger.

>scrolling through her videos from oldest to newest shows how she changed gradually as she was sucked into all the Tumblr shit

>Movies and books that the left love?
All the ones I loved growing up, which I now look at totally differently since the redpill. A bunch of people liked something, so lets rehash it and make it into fucking Glee with more AIDS so that it alienates the majority of fans who aren't niggers or degenerates.

Star Wars
>White males make up 90% of the fan base?
>REEEEEEEEE, FUCKING WHITE MALES
>MAKE THE HEROES FEMALES OR NIGGERS OR VAGUELY MUSLIM

Harry Potter
>The books are all released, the story is done
>Better tell everyone that Dumbledore was gay the whole time
>Better hand writing privileges over to faggot play-writers to make a sequel
>Better push for nigs to fill roles of white characters and imply that the original character's whiteness was never expressly written

I fucking hate it. I want to go back.

I'll admit, it was mostly American fans that ruined it for me. And watching like ten minutes of an episode that was like Africa tier CGI and non-stop winky self-referential shit.

It was the David Tennant that was the good doctor? I'll look into it. I like him.

That actually sounds okay. Maybe I'll have to quietly look into it.

And it's certainly not finished

There will never be an uncucked sequel/remake to anything I grew up loving.

The feels.

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Guns, Germs, and Steel

Wtf that looks like a nice penis but it's a women's leg

Aight, seems the NASCAR intellectuals are in the house

Let's meme moonlight and la la land while they're still relevant. Goose is /ourguy/ after all and we should use him as ammo.

I remember Breaking Bad. I binged watched the whole series, eating junk food. I remember the empty feeling I had after finishing the series, almost like I didn't have a life. But don't worry about the cause of the lack of serotonin, just artificially elevate serotonin levels with pharmaceutical drugs.

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1348973
NO
ESCAPE

>muh problematic forums

>It was good before tennant left.

NuWho has been leftist propaganda written by a sodomite from its inception. Go back and re-watch it.

For instance that bit where they go to the future and the one human left is that stretched out face connected to a brain in the jar, painting people that think race-mixing is bad are insane and evil.

The companion asks the doctor what happened to the humans.

>oh, humans love to dance (cum) so when they went to the stars they danced across the universe (came in aliens as if that would make hybrids)

And he tells the story like it's the most beautiful thing he has ever heard. Humans don't exist anymore because they mixed with aliens until there was none of them left except a brain in a jar.

It was telling Brits to race-mix themselves out of existence in their own homeland.

>With minorities closing in on being 50% of the population damn right it's not over.
What the fuck? RIP white Americans.

Glad I'm not the only one who sees it for what it is.

Although I think the first season wasn't too bad.

I think that's the standard format for Moffat, you see the same thing in Sherlock - season 1 and 2 aren't that bad, but then it goes SJW overboard and abandons all the source material.