EMMA WATSON - INSPIRING WOMAN

>Emma Watson Burst Into Tears When She First Saw Hermione In 'Cursed Child'

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7p8rMPmm6w

hermemeione

lol

What's so funny? Does a strong woman scare you basement dwelling virgins?

lol

fuck leafs

lol

kek

More people need to be like Emma Watson and stand up for injustice. Good for her.

lmao

Virgin nerd detected.

> Stronk woman
> cries like a bitch when they replace her for not being black enough
Leaf/10

Did she get pepper sprayed?

Is Emma Watson the most sheltered girl on the planet?

Too bad she didn't go down the Daniel Radcliffe route and become based as fuck instead of the walking embodiment of privilege.

I heard the cursed child was the most horrendous book ever created.

So they have a movie now? And the race-bended Hermione?

You say it fellow alpha leaf.

Currently getting my dick sucked whilst shitposting.

God she seems so full of herself
burn Hollywood

THANK YOU! Seems like us leafs are the only sensible people on Sup Forums these days.

Color me surprised, a bigoted, ignorant Amerifat.

>limey cunt with the body of a 10 year old boy

Has she ever delivered a good performance on camera?

I bet you don't have a girlfriend and play WOW 24/7.

>God she seems so full of herself
You mean, she seems so strong and courageous, right? Do you know how much guts it takes to speak out for something she believes in so strongly? She is a modern powerhouse of equality and truth.

Feels good to be an alpha bro.

all these fake Harry Potter fans saying they don't like a black hermonie . if you say that u obviously don't like The Harry Potter series . hermonie isn't her skin color , she's smart and beautiful and clever , just because Emma was white doesn't change hermonie . because (I'm sorry idk how to spell her name) the new hermonie is black doesn't change hermonie . she's still the witty confident girl we know and love and if you can't take it Id like to call that pure hatred .

you people cant be for real

They turned hermoime into a black girl?

>WOW
>>/trash/

Oh, its a stage play. Who gives a shit.

>smart and beautiful and clever

ironically three things a nigger can never be

Lol she's only crying because she realized she won't be the Curse child movie when they eventaully film it since they replaced her, thus denying her a paycheck

I'd cry too

>race is only skin color

Yes. She got cursed. It's in the title

>strong woman

Black women threatens Emma with shiv "I Hermoine Now OK!!!"

Wasn't Hermione described as super homely looking?

Underrated

>Too bad she didn't go down the Daniel Radcliffe route and become based as fuck

How did he become "based as fuck"?

bump for interest

He hasn't but he may have accidentally redpilled himself for the KKK movie.

Sorry racist, Reddit already debunked this.

>they don't know

Day of the Rake is coming.

But that film was literally made to demonize the growth of the right.

Oh, he's portraying a white nationalist in a movie so this means he is actually a white nationalist much like actors who portray serial killers in movies are actually murderers

Got it senpai

it really doesnt tho, and how does that make me racist?

WE WUZ MUDBLOODS N SHEEIT

He certainly seems like a pleasant young man now and he's taken on a variety of interesting dramatic roles, as well as creating many viral sensations.

Holy hell

You remember that gamergate-related SJW who was like:

>before I found social justice I used to bully people to suicide for no reason, lol.
>but now i'm nice in that i bully people for cultural marxism and to destroy the happiness of FUCKING WHITE MALES who don't even talk to girls let alone oppress them.

Well that is kind of the same person as Emma Watson. She was a spoiled rich girl even before she got into Harry Potter.
She became an elitist snob while simultaneously becoming a fuck puppet for Chads.

Privilege and an unusual coming of age made her a terrible person and Social Justice gives people like her an outlet to do every nasty thing they want while also believing they are wonderful, moral people.

We wuz wizards

this is beyond stupid,,, a white story forcing sjw is just sad
just Imagen a film about africans with african traditions made and acted by whites. its just stupid sjw on a new level.

watch Equus

lmao

>Make Hermione a black woman instead of the established white woman that grew up on screen.
>Not just saying "Ron and Hermione didn't work out, Ron got remarried to this black chick."
>Make a whole new character.

So now, when people call her muggle blood or whatever the fuck it was, they can be racist? Was it mudblood? I can see that getting racist attention.

> This is supposed to be hot

> Looks like a boy who got estrogen-tits

Saying words means nothing. Everyone can do that.
It would mean something if she acted upon those words.
Without actions to back them up, words are just virtue signals

She's posing topless in a new vanity fair that's the only one I was able to dig up

Disney is gonna love that

stone > watson

Poor girl she's crying

she went from sweet likable snuggleyum to a cunty uptight biyatch overnight

A lot of them seem to have a similar background. There's a lot of male one that are "reformed" and had a history of harassing women.

lol
The only reason he's taken on a "variety of interesting dramatic roles" is that he grew up to be a manlet and so he will never be hired for anything too important.

saaaaaauce

I would cry too if i saw the Hermionigger.

Emma Watson sex tape

Kek

>feminism bla bla
>here are my tits

>doesn't even swallow
It's shit

Tears of laughter.

It's a play.

She swallows but after two cumshots she was chocking

Every fucking time

Das ewige blatt.

When what you are saying is 100 percent politically correct and fits the SJW narrative to a tee, it takes absolutely no guts. She is a modern powerhouse of the narrative, she is an actress speaking her lines. No one will think badly of her; everyone like you will applaud. She will receive her external validation and she will feel good about herself.

Watson is nothing but a hypocritical, tax dodging, Panama papers whore.