Transgenderism is not real

Here's the ultimate redpill on trannies:
>there are only two genders
>you can't change your gender
>transgender is a poor label for gender dysphoria, a mental illness
>they may create enough of an illusion of being a feminine woman that they can appear sexy in photos and some videos
>if the mind can be fooled, the benis becomes a novelty
>previous two points are gateways to a trap fetish or even homosexual fetishes
>trannies are fucking disgusting irl and you probably don't want to fuck them unless you are a desperate faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/trending/2016/08/23/johns-hopkins-research-no-evidence-people-are-born-gay-or-transgender/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wouldn't call that a red pill. It's basic common sense.

there are no genders

genders are a deoxyribonucleaic construct

transgender people are just society's answer to insecurities like the ones displayed by people like you. you can tell because you're completely ignoring the fact that transmen exist

Reminder that Gender dysphoria is a physical brain disorder, not a mental illness.

>transmen exist
No. Transgenderism does not exist and women who think they are men changes nothing. It's all gender dysphoria.

>Reminder that Gender dysphoria is a physical brain disorder, not a mental illness.
That's true. It's important to be accurate with this.

>Real Disease vs. Mental “Disorder” Psychiatric disorders are not medical diseases. There are no lab tests, brain scans, X-rays or chemical imbalance tests that can verify any mental disorder is a physical condition.

separating nature into a binary is just an idea created by people. nature is a single existence. the concept of gender is conceived and superficial.

Have you considered that you're probably a tranny?

They don't exist. Those are just dykes who want to pretend that they aren't.

wtf I hate borders now!

A male fucks a female and babies are created. Your argument is invalid.

other than in humans, very few animal species have a noticeable difference in appearance between genders.

I fucked a tranny and it was awesome. The dick just makes it better.

that's not even true for all species

This is common knowledge, everybody knows

A human with a dick fucks a human with a vagina and babies are created. Gender is a human categorization, my dude.

We are a species based mostly on sight, it is important that we have distinct visual differences between the genders to lend to attraction. Many other mammals are scent based. We evolved this way because it's the best way for us to successfully mate.

It's true for mammals though, including humans.

It's amazing how the rhetoric can push that not only pronouns are offensive but that sex can be determined through thought. How insane is it that we live in a world with a vocal minority that can set a narrative with no biological basis

transgenderism wouldn't exist if society wasn't completely mired into exaggerating the superficial gender features in the last half of the millennium. we'll make it through this transformation in society probably but not without blood sweat and tears.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, resident autists. How does this information contribute to the retarded statement I was replying to?
>separating nature into a binary is just an idea created by people

I mean, at the end of the day, sex is for making primarily for babies and men fuck women to procreate. No amount of make believe is going to change this.

2 genders only
Can not change
Traps are gay

Beautiful haiku, user. That image rally sums things up well.

>implying im the same species as you

Check your privilege and pronouns honey.

we're talking about gender not sex. many trans people can still have babies

Because gender is a sociological and grammatical concept of masculinity vs femininity to determine how to reference things through words and has nothing to do with the biological basis of sex which you would be correct to say can't be changed.You're correct to say they aren't able to change from male to female, but they can definitely change their scale of masculinity to femininity and it's up to society to categorize whether or not that changes sociological gender. There is definitely nothing that can currently be done about biology and chromosomes though.

>"Cat" women

She just needs a good fucking, is all..

She doesn't look very light on her feet. Also cats don't wear clothes.

>gender is irrelevant because it was created by people and therefore you should respect my gender choices and just ignore the more important categories and roles of biological sex
You guys are such good goy.

THERE ARE ONLY TWO GENDERS
H
E
R
E

A
R
E

O
N
L
Y

T
W
O

G
E
N
D
E
R
S

The fact that it is created by society means that society can change the definition of it and whether or not it's accepted. If you want to actually have a legitimate argument you should use the proper terms which actually fit what you're saying, the term you are looking for is 'sex', not that you would know since you don't get any LMAO

Respect is an important part of this. If someone puts enough effort into meeting your standard of male or female you should respect their choice. and transgender people should respect that society won't acknowledge them without conforming to a certain standard of masculine or feminine

>it is created by society
Wrong. Which came first: Society or biological sex and the gender roles that followed? Females have always fulfilled the role as child bearer. That is their primary function within the species. You're a fucking retard who thinks that getting laid is some kind of miracle.

What choice? We're talking about a disorder. Nobody as far as I'm aware has stated that they simply choose to be a gender that does not align with their biological sex.

>you will never fuck the cat out of her

The fact she "hates" water and uniformly hisses at dogs shows shes doing it for attention. Fucking retarded libs

>shows she's doing it for attention

As if there was even any doubt? Transpecism doesn't exist

You're tacking on extra stuff to your question which isn't actually true. Biological sex obviously came before society, but society is what created the gender roles, it wasn't biology. There have been all kinds of different gender roles through different societies, it's not like the western version has been the only one. Calm your autism breh, don't need to get so touchy about sex even if it's a sore subject for you.

I agree, but people who only take popular culture aspects of the race or whatever are doubly retarded.

>Calm your autism breh, don't need to get so touchy about sex even if it's a sore subject for you

:thinking:

Feminine penis is redpilled

>don't need to get so touchy about sex even if it's a sore subject for you
You brought it up, dipshit. None of this crap about how you personally don't believe in gender roles refutes anything in this thread.

Because sex for reasons other than reproduction is essentially masturbation, it makes your same sex partner nothing more than a sex toy, and by extension, his penis as he otherwise impersonates a female also becomes a sex toy.

>he doesn't know who coined the term "red pill"

>>Still thinking your born gay or tyranny when scholars at John Hopkins Medical Center proved in 143 page report that there is no evidence of being born gay or tyranny only 7 months ago.

pjmedia.com/trending/2016/08/23/johns-hopkins-research-no-evidence-people-are-born-gay-or-transgender/

ffs

Why can't everyone just be cishet to the point where we don't even need the terms

All I did was meme because you memed, bucko. Either way, I never said I don't believe in gender roles, only that they're decided by individual societies which is a fact. I can't help that you're too dense to understand the terms that you decide to use incorrectly.

If you carve a statue out of marble it is a statue, it looks like a person, but it is only a visual replication of a person. If you are born a man, and are effectively carved into looking like a woman you are not a woman, you simply look like one. If science ever reaches a point where you can actually alter chromosomes then this can be reconsidered and debated differently.

If you actually visually pass as the sex you're attempting to transition to, I'll probably use the pronoun associated with it.

The most offensive thing about trannies is the expectation that I conform my perception of reality to foster their own. That any person should be expected to espouse a belief that is contradictory to their own is ridiculous, especially when it flies in the face of the objective reality that a person who transitions merely looks different.

This is all correct and the most logical look at it. Pronouns are merely a way to categorize people with other similar characteristics, they are societal/grammatical concept not a biological thing at all. Transitioning in no way changes your biological sex but the societal distinction of what you classify someone as when talking to or about them is subjective to each person/society.

If society accepts transgender people as the gender they identify with that's up to society, and if you personally don't accept it, then that's up to you and it's a-okay. If transgender people want to be accepted they should also accept that some people don't respect their choices and leave it at that. Trying to force shit on others through SJW methods just causes drama and the stigma of being a whiny baby.

B- but i heard that genders are bicyliarxylophonic construct

Yeah but is it possible to restore a mind to accept the proper body instead of faking a pseudo-gender by hormone therapy and surgery with mediocre results as nowadays?

I've never met anyone who said biological sex isn't real but I'm sure it exists somewhere. Also, transitioning has nothing to do with biological sex which is why it's now called transgender and not transexual. Everything else is correct though, it's pointless to cry about pronouns or people's opinions in general. If someone truly believes in subjective relativism they should be accepting of other people not agreeing with it as a value system.

it's an error in the neural pathways
to the point where after you wake up you legitimately are confused as to why the hell you have a dick
it's similar to a foot fetish because the brain's recognition of feet is cozied right up next to the area responsible for sexual stimulation
so yeah shit happens, leave them alone
that being said, i without a doubt believe that "transtrender" is a thing as well and i don't think we should be putting teenagers through hormone therapy because they think changing sex is like changing their fucking hair color